PDA

View Full Version : Daisy Powerline BB/Pellet guns.

rustoffa
06-02-2005, 12:56 AM
There is absolutely no discounting the fun-factor involved with this wildly popular line of air rifles.

However, I just now determined the one I own is a piece of shit.

First, I shot the television screen, that was right after the little woman said "look honey, Beck is on the Soupy Sales Show!" It was just a pathetic plink....it was a BB and I only pumped the thing like four times. Hardly viable.

Just now, I shot my computer monitor and almost put an eye out, not mine....this fucking electric eye motion monitor I have on the wall behind me. Again, a pathetic fucking plink.

I'm going to go find the pellets.

Big Fat Sammy
06-02-2005, 01:34 AM
Rust,

Pellets are the way to go, and those kind that are pointed, don't get. The flat head ones are best 'cause they flatten out on impact, causing a greater area of destruction. :) Will certainly put out an eye, or worse.

Nitro Express
06-02-2005, 02:26 AM
Get a wrist rocket and a bunch of 45 caliber lead balls. They break things better than an airgun. I shot a squirel with one and the ball went all the way through the little bastard.

Cathedral
06-02-2005, 02:53 AM
Nothing compares to a good old .357 Magnum, bro.
It'll drop Big Bird like a pair of 90 year old hooters.

By the way, why are you shootin up the TV and the Monitor?

If you want .22 punch in an air rifle take a look at the Crossman series rifles.
I have a cousin that is still carrying a BB in his hand from when he broke my fuckin toe with a bowling ball.

Daisy shit always seemed like toys to me, no power.

The Scatologist
06-02-2005, 07:29 AM
fun fun

guwapo_rocker
06-02-2005, 09:16 AM
It's all fun until.....

Ozzy Fudd
06-02-2005, 09:15 PM
This one is cool

Ozzy Fudd
06-02-2005, 09:18 PM
i had a Crossman in the early 80's we bored out the jets and it shot through my solid wood door

classicdude
06-02-2005, 09:25 PM
I like my Smith & Wesson .357 + hollow points....makes things go boom.

rustoffa
06-02-2005, 10:18 PM
Thank heavens for the safe. The .44 magnum round has always been a personal favorite. It's not about Dirty Harry cliche's or single action exotics, I just like the way fourty-four sounds.

Why bother with cumbersome auto-mag hand-loading headaches, when Magnum Research© is around?

The Desert Eagle .44 is one helluva heavy handgun, cuntpletely devoid of harsh recoil crap. For a mere few dollars, you can purchase a high-capacity clip that sticks out like a walking cane!

Fuck this thread, I'm going to shoot my BB gun.

The Scatologist
06-02-2005, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
This one is cool

Didn't that guitairst Kane have one of those?

Rikk
06-02-2005, 10:40 PM
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/photos.jpg

rustoffa
06-02-2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/photos.jpg

:D

Where did he learn to shoot like that???!!!!

http://img107.echo.cx/img107/1482/ermeypointmugthumb9sm.jpg

Rikk
06-03-2005, 12:11 AM
"Sir, the Marines Corp, sir!!!"

Nitro Express
06-03-2005, 02:31 AM
Well shit, if we are talking power, get a .50 caliber bolt action rifle. Not only does it make big holes, penetrates deep, you can reach out and touch someone with it.

Redballjets88
06-03-2005, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
There is absolutely no discounting the fun-factor involved with this wildly popular line of air rifles.

However, I just now determined the one I own is a piece of shit.

First, I shot the television screen, that was right after the little woman said "look honey, Beck is on the Soupy Sales Show!" It was just a pathetic plink....it was a BB and I only pumped the thing like four times. Hardly viable.

Just now, I shot my computer monitor and almost put an eye out, not mine....this fucking electric eye motion monitor I have on the wall behind me. Again, a pathetic fucking plink.

I'm going to go find the pellets.

do you know how thick the glass on those kinda things are? me and a buddy threw rocks at a computer screen forever and it never broke and i mean big rocks