PDA

View Full Version : 10 reasons not to have affairs with two chicks half my age!

kentuckyklira
06-02-2005, 05:11 PM
I canīt really think of any. Iīm thoroughly enjoying myself, but some of my friends seem to think itīs all wrong!:confused:

Big Fat Sammy
06-02-2005, 05:17 PM
As long as you don't get guilty feelings or crabs!

Big Fat Sammy
06-02-2005, 05:18 PM
I just noticed you said TWO chicks, damn. :)

Go stud!

kentuckyklira
06-02-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Big Fat Sammy
I just noticed you said TWO chicks, damn. :)

Go stud! I honestly canīt believe how well this year has been going for me so far.

One of the two even knows about the other and doesnīt mind being second in line!

19 year old pussy rules!

DlocRoth
06-02-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
I honestly canīt believe how well this year has been going for me so far.

One of the two even knows about the other and doesnīt mind being second in line!

19 year old pussy rules!

Atta boy....

Long as you aint from Strong Island..

Watch out for a little skank named Amy Fisher.

The Scatologist
06-02-2005, 08:11 PM
Well

Let A = Girl 1
B = Girl 2
C= Kentucky

A is half the Age of C
A+B=C
C=38

19 +19 = 38

38 = 38

So I think it would all work out to be completely Ok mathematically. :D

Big Fat Sammy
06-02-2005, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by The Scatologist
Well

Let A = Girl 1
B = Girl 2
C= Kentucky

A is half the Age of C
A+B=C
C=38

19 +19 = 38

38 = 38

So I think it would all work out to be completely Ok mathematically. :D

YEAH!!! :D :D :D

FasterPussycat
06-02-2005, 08:54 PM
10 reasons not to have affairs with two chicks half my age!

I canīt really think of any. Iīm thoroughly enjoying myself, but some of my friends seem to think itīs all wrong!:confused:

Go for it...We women have been doing it for centuries…. Equal opportunity… :cool:

Matt White
06-02-2005, 09:14 PM
You've hit that age Bro, where tappin' the 20 something crowd is the name of the game.

And, men have been doing it since the begining of time!;)

guwapo_rocker
06-02-2005, 09:23 PM
As long as their names aren't

Geraldine and Juanita,

we're cool bro! Roth on:D

Ozzy Fudd
06-02-2005, 09:25 PM
I look at it this way :cool: Are ya happy ?
If so then who cares what any one thinks

Susie Q
06-02-2005, 09:27 PM
Lemme tell ya, I have been married TWICE to men who are 10 and 14 years younger than I am. There are draw backs....believe me.

Yah, the younger ones keep up with you, but then they want a momma.

:rolleyes:

DLR7884
06-02-2005, 09:35 PM
Suzy....

Does the fact that you are posting here mean that your faggot husband has the ability to as well?

DLR7884
Please advise.

Susie Q
06-02-2005, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Suzy....

Does the fact that you are posting here mean that your faggot husband has the ability to as well?

DLR7884
Please advise.

He just hollered out that he was going to post on here. I told him if he did I would pull the damn plug on his computer. He knows I am not joking either.

I have no control what that idiot does when it comes to his immature bullshit. It pisses me off just as much as it does you....believe me.

Seshmeister
06-02-2005, 09:39 PM
Den wants a mummy panda?

Aww the poor little thing.

Susie Q
06-02-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Den wants a mummy panda?

Aww the poor little thing.

Seshy,
Isn't that what all the young ones want in the end? I swear to GOD if I ever got involved again with someone.....they would be over 40 years old.:rolleyes:

DLR7884
06-02-2005, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Susie Q
He just hollered out that he was going to post on here. I told him if he did I would pull the damn plug on his computer. He knows I am not joking either.

I have no control what that idiot does when it comes to his immature bullshit. It pisses me off just as much as it does you....believe me.

Good to know...

DLR7884
How many ISP's have you all gone through over the years?

FasterPussycat
06-02-2005, 09:47 PM
Lemme tell ya, I have been married TWICE to men who are 10 and 14 years younger than I am. There are draw backs....believe me.

Yah, the younger ones keep up with you, but then they want a momma.

:rolleyes:

I don't mind being a momma to hot, sexy dude!!!:D

Susie Q
06-02-2005, 09:58 PM
Good to know...

DLR7884
How many ISP's have you all gone through over the years?

Luckily just this one so far. My kid wants to post on here and go into the Locker Room and talk sports with the guys, and he really LOVES Van Halen. He got his own name and started to post. Thing is....I think people thought it was Den and they messed with his username and posted a 'naughty' thread in main that got locked. His username is Edward Van Halen1. He went to see Dave with me, then the brothers with Spammy. I told him maybe before I die Van Halen MAY get back together and we could see them, but....I'll drop dead before that happens. LOL!

Since the connection of both den and I, it has been hell to come on this board and post. I used to be a well respected poster on this board...now I am a little more than a damn joke. But, that is the price I pay for being with this person who thinks it cool to do what he does. That's what prompted me to post in this thread about the difference in age and dating/marrying. I have learned my lesson the hard way.

Susie Q
06-02-2005, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by FasterPussycat
I don't mind being a momma to hot, sexy dude!!!:D

Trust me it gets old after a while. Sure, it's exciting and thrilling in the beginning.....then it just gets frustrating, and complicated.:rolleyes:

DLR7884
06-02-2005, 10:04 PM
Suzy....I have nothing against you at all.

I've been around just as long as you have....never have I said anything negative about you (that I can remember, LOL)

:)

DLR7884
Hopefully that husband of yours will wise up sometime soon.

Susie Q
06-02-2005, 10:08 PM
Suzy....I have nothing against you at all.

I've been around just as long as you have....never have I said anything negative about you (that I can remember, LOL)

:)

DLR7884
Hopefully that husband of yours will wise up sometime soon.

Thanks....and I doubt it. :rolleyes:

kentuckyklira
06-03-2005, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by The Scatologist
Well

Let A = Girl 1
B = Girl 2
C= Kentucky

A is half the Age of C
A+B=C
C=38

19 +19 = 38

38 = 38

So I think it would all work out to be completely Ok mathematically. :D Excellent and irrefutable argument!

kentuckyklira
06-03-2005, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
As long as their names aren't

Geraldine and Juanita,

we're cool bro! Roth on:D Your daughters?

Pics please!;)

kentuckyklira
06-03-2005, 04:08 AM
Luckily just this one so far. My kid wants to post on here and go into the Locker Room and talk sports with the guys, and he really LOVES Van Halen. He got his own name and started to post. Thing is....I think people thought it was Den and they messed with his username and posted a 'naughty' thread in main that got locked. His username is Edward Van Halen1. He went to see Dave with me, then the brothers with Spammy. I told him maybe before I die Van Halen MAY get back together and we could see them, but....I'll drop dead before that happens. LOL!

Since the connection of both den and I, it has been hell to come on this board and post. I used to be a well respected poster on this board...now I am a little more than a damn joke. But, that is the price I pay for being with this person who thinks it cool to do what he does. That's what prompted me to post in this thread about the difference in age and dating/marrying. I have learned my lesson the hard way. Why donīt you just dump the loser?

After all, you sound as if you know your way around!

ashstralia
06-03-2005, 06:42 AM
get both chix in bed together...

Carmine
06-03-2005, 10:09 AM

Find new friends!!

Roth on, KK!!!

kentuckyklira
06-03-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
Find new friends!!

Roth on, KK!!! Youīre right, jealous dicks!

Carmine
06-03-2005, 01:54 PM
Youīre right, jealous dicks!

Thats it!!

bang em all, KK...bang em all!

Soul Reaper
06-03-2005, 02:20 PM
19 year old pussy rules!

I bet it does!