PDA

View Full Version : Who Could Take Dlr?

OULUVROTH2
06-03-2005, 05:37 PM
THERE IS NOONE THAT CAN KICK DAVID'S ASS...HE IS THE ULTIMATE BAD-ASS MACHINE-MARTIAL ARTS MACHINE!!!

Dave's Bitch
06-03-2005, 06:01 PM
Axl Rose

Dave's Bitch
06-03-2005, 06:01 PM
no Axl couldnt kick dave's ass.dave would kick the shit outa axl

blonddgirl777
06-03-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by OULUVROTH2
THERE IS NOONE THAT CAN KICK DAVID'S ASS...HE IS THE ULTIMATE BAD-ASS MACHINE-MARTIAL ARTS MACHINE!!!

I wouldn't want to literally kick his ass but I could "SPANK" it until it turns raw like Carpachio beef...

I could "LOCK HIM" into a 69 and make sure that he never gets out of that position...

I could "BRING HIM TO HIS KNEES", blowing all his energy,

I could tie him up, "ABUSE" him as I please...

Ho... I can think of some more ways I could WIN the "fight"!!!

:p

Redballjets88
06-03-2005, 06:59 PM
a lot of people could but then more prob couldnt

DLR7884
06-03-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88

Thanks for fucking sharing that buttnugget of knowledge.

DLR7884
What the fuck would we do without you?

Guitar Shark
06-03-2005, 07:35 PM
LOL @ "buttnugget"

blonddgirl777
06-03-2005, 07:48 PM

I could, and I would... damn it!
As a matter of fact, I'm on to it from now on...
Just watch me!!!

:D

canadiandlrgirl
06-03-2005, 08:07 PM
it depends on what you mean by take him....to the bedroom sure,and there i would let hm take me to paradise,i'd let him tie me to the bed and have his way with me just because i'm a wild kinda girl and that is one fight i would give into...hehehe:D

:sex:

blonddgirl777
06-03-2005, 08:11 PM
And powerful Dave could take us all in the same day...
Me first (of course)...

But wait, he might have no more of that great energy after I'm done with him!!!:eatit: :blow2: :hula:

canadiandlrgirl
06-03-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
And powerful Dave could take us all in the same day...
Me first (of course)...

But wait, he might have no more of that great energy after I'm done with him!!!:eatit: :blow2: :hula: you better have first cause after i'm done he'll be too damn tired 'cause i can go on all night if i wanted too!!!and it's not like i haven't been involved in a threesome before so of course it would be interesting....and besides i think he could handle 2 women i think he said his personal best was 5;)

blonddgirl777
06-03-2005, 08:24 PM
... I'm In!!!

canadiandlrgirl
06-03-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
... I'm In!!!
:D right on us Roth girls rock i sayyyyy!!!;)

Dave's Bitch
06-03-2005, 09:11 PM
Did i hear Dave and Bedroom mentioned.GOD DAMIT why cant i be 5 years older

Dan
06-03-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
LOL @ "buttnugget"

HaHa,Grate call.

hollywood5150
06-03-2005, 09:30 PM
DLR is 6 time world martial arts champ..........

nuff said ...............on stage nor in the ring

DLR UN-defeated!

OULUVROTH2
06-03-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
Did i hear Dave and Bedroom mentioned.GOD DAMIT why cant i be 5 years older

I SALUTE OUR YOUNGER GENERATION IN HAVING THE ROTH FEVER!
AND NOT THIS HIP HOP SHIT GOING ON!

Dave's Bitch
06-03-2005, 09:50 PM
I SALUTE OUR YOUNGER GENERATION IN HAVING THE ROTH FEVER!
AND NOT THIS HIP HOP SHIT GOING ON!

Hip Hop=Pure shit

80'rock=Van Halen=pure gold

OULUVROTH2
06-03-2005, 09:52 PM
Hip Hop=Pure shit

80'rock=Van Halen=pure gold

CAN I ADOPT U?! SPREAD THE WORD MY YOUNG-ROCK-VIXEN!

Dave's Bitch
06-03-2005, 09:56 PM
CAN I ADOPT U?! SPREAD THE WORD MY YOUNG-ROCK-VIXEN!

ooo how i do try,ill say to my friends listen to this and put jump on and theyl say what is this shit.There ignorance is discusting but i shall continue to spread the word non the less

OULUVROTH2
06-03-2005, 10:01 PM
THIS WORLD WOULN'T BE GET'N SO SCREWED UP IF THE KID'S WOULD LISTEN TO JUST SOME FUN, PARTYIN', GET LAID AND GOOD TIME MUSIC LIKE VAN HALEN...INSTEAD OF THIS GANGSTA RAP SHIT!

Dave's Bitch
06-03-2005, 10:10 PM
sometimes im ashamed to call them my friends

OULUVROTH2
06-03-2005, 10:15 PM
sometimes im ashamed to call them my friends

WE ARE YOUR REAL FRIENDS...HERE!

Wonder Twins
06-03-2005, 10:50 PM
AXL would be Dave's red headed BEEOTCH. That fight would never happen becasue axl has been recording chineese democracy for the past 12 years.

Tom Vu
06-04-2005, 01:30 AM
Remember, there is a man named SAMMY R. HAGAR. The R stands for Ring General. Serious, Sammy was considering a boxing career. He actually fought ggod enough to be considering a Gold Gloves Amateur career. David's gung-fu was about form while Sammy was a boxer. You know, a scrapper who get's gritty. Sammy's father was actual Gold Gloves Boxer.

Listen to "Good Enough" and catch some boxing references too his boxing background.:wow2:

canadiandlrgirl
06-04-2005, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by Tom Vu
Remember, there is a man named SAMMY R. HAGAR. The R stands for Ring General. Serious, Sammy was considering a boxing career. He actually fought ggod enough to be considering a Gold Gloves Amateur career. David's gung-fu was about form while Sammy was a boxer. You know, a scrapper who get's gritty. Sammy's father was actual Gold Gloves Boxer.

Listen to "Good Enough" and catch some boxing references too his boxing background.:wow2: is there a point to all this? one spin kick from Dave your boy spammy would be knocked on his fat arse:wow2:

OULUVROTH2
06-04-2005, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
is there a point to all this? one spin kick from Dave your boy spammy would be knocked on his fat arse:wow2:

KNOCKOUT!

David Lee Ross
06-05-2005, 06:55 AM
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Only in America! We have the opportunity to witness two of the greatest showmen in the history of contemporary modern music. Only in America! Could a great thing like thi$ could come together.

DLR ARMY PRODUCTIONS (David Lee Ro$$ Army Productions) PROUDLY BRINGS TO YOU! - The Witness of fitness! The eclicetonic, ecrumpubdelictic, the escalidocius battle in history. Foe the first time! Brought to you by Bud****** beer. The choice taste in hops. We have a contest - It's the masstransicidental meeting of two great rockin' n' rolling - All Night Looooooooong... IT'S THE DIAMOND - DAVID LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...ROOOOOOOOOOOO....CKETTTTTT TTTT!!!!
...VS...THE REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD........ROOOOOOOOOOO.....CCCCCKE RRR!!!..SAAAAAAAAAA-MMMMMMY...HAAAAAAAA-GAAAAAAR!!!!

SoldMySoul4RnR
06-05-2005, 07:59 AM
Remember, there is a man named SAMMY R. HAGAR.

Man? Lmao....yeah, good one Vu.

Shaun Ponsonby
06-05-2005, 09:02 AM
Honestly?

I think Lemmy could.

If Dave swallowed any of Lemmy's blood-then Dave would die. No joke. Lemmy's blood is toxic. His blood will kill someone else, and someone else's blood will kill him. Dave wouldn't know this, wheras Lemmy would.

Shaun Ponsonby
06-05-2005, 09:03 AM

Listen to "Good Enough" and catch some boxing references too his boxing background.:wow2:

Yea, but he didn't keep it up, did he? Now, hes just FAT.

I doubt that a Bette Midler impersonater could beat up Dave.

AMP187
06-06-2005, 01:20 AM
I second W. Axl Rose, that would be a great fight. hehe im a little biased, GN'R are my favorite band

Redballjets88
06-06-2005, 01:29 AM
i would take vince neil over axl

OULUVROTH2
06-06-2005, 02:24 AM
i would take vince neil over axl

That square off has already happened! Axl fled! Axl is all fuckin show! Don't mind him but not that fuckin tough when it comes down to it!

Dave's Bitch
06-06-2005, 10:48 AM
That square off has already happened! Axl fled! Axl is all fuckin show! Don't mind him but not that fuckin tough when it comes down to it!

he would kick your ass

OULUVROTH2
06-06-2005, 07:17 PM
he would kick your ass

NOW NOW!!! You know I love you and AXL...but that spuare off already happened backstage at the MTV awards...AXL ran! Its true!! Anyway...dont be mean to me!!! :(

Dave's Bitch
06-06-2005, 08:11 PM
NOW NOW!!! You know I love you and AXL...but that spuare off already happened backstage at the MTV awards...AXL ran! Its true!! Anyway...dont be mean to me!!! :(

LOL im not being mean.im sorry.but he'd still kick your ass

Big Troubles
06-06-2005, 08:17 PM

you are the dumbest cunt on this site. worst alias ever. The song you are referring to is "Get Up".

Moron.

diamondsgirl
06-06-2005, 08:17 PM
I think it would be cool to see Dave spar in some hand to hand combat. :cool:

Big Troubles
06-06-2005, 08:28 PM
Hand to tit combat. :D He's a lover not a fighter. But yeah, I'd like to see him high kick Sam's head clean off his shoulders. :D

diamondsgirl
06-06-2005, 08:32 PM
No contact sparring even would be cool...more of a sport where you get points for your offense and defense, very cool to watch

Dave's Bitch
06-06-2005, 09:16 PM
what martial art's does dave do?

diamondsgirl
06-06-2005, 09:21 PM
what martial art's does dave do?

a little of everything...

I'd like to see him do some kenpo sparring

Redballjets88
06-06-2005, 09:24 PM
id like to see him spare against hagar but hagar is tied up

canadiandlrgirl
06-06-2005, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
a little of everything...

I'd like to see him do some kenpo sparring yep!! Dave is sure great at matial arts:)

OULUVROTH2
06-07-2005, 01:38 AM
yep!! Dave is sure great at matial arts:)

You girls just like to see him do his SPLITS!!!!

I can do one when I am really wasted... But I ripped the ass out of all my parachute pants! Maybe I should get some assless-chaps! mmmmm...:bananna: :rockit:

diamondsgirl
06-07-2005, 02:35 AM
You girls just like to see him do his SPLITS!!!!

I can do one when I am really wasted... But I ripped the ass out of all my parachute pants! Maybe I should get some assless-chaps! mmmmm...:bananna: :rockit:

you do that! :)

OULUVROTH2
06-07-2005, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
you do that! :)

What are you going to do if I DO???

:spank:

flappo
06-07-2005, 02:59 AM
me , i'd take him to the pictures , then kiss him on the arse

diamondsgirl
06-07-2005, 03:01 AM
What are you going to do if I DO???

:spank:

that depends on how you look in them :)

diamondsgirl
06-07-2005, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by flappo

LOL

you had a busy day Sir Flappo :D

scamper
06-07-2005, 10:18 AM
Courtney Love could take Axl

Big Troubles
06-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by flappo

LOL too much information at the station man. Maybe tone it down 2 full fag notches. :D How the fuck are ya? You dont own the way you used to. Maybe its the Mod title? You've changed.

Big Troubles
06-07-2005, 06:53 PM
:D

Dave's Bitch
06-07-2005, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by scamper
Courtney Love could take Axl

BULL SHIT

Dave's Bitch
06-07-2005, 08:11 PM
Axl could take alot of people,like that bitch kurt cobain.Axl would knock the absolute shit out of him

Shaun Ponsonby
06-08-2005, 10:18 AM
Dave's Bitch-Axl is a pussy.

Vince Neil challanged him several times-he didn't even give an answer.

He swims with dolphins.

He looks like a girl.

He takes 10 years to make ONE album, which will probably be shite anyway.

He's made ONE good album, the others just contains songs that my little sister (who likes boybands and shit) knows because she's seen them on MTV.

Axl couldn't beat Dave up, not Courtney love, he couldn't beat me up, not you, not even Hagar.

Fuck, if I used nothing but my thumb, and he had a large collection of swords, I would still kick his ass from here to January.

Are you in the UK yet?

Shaun Ponsonby
06-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Axl could take alot of people,like that bitch kurt cobain.Axl would knock the absolute shit out of him

The frontmen from the 2 most overated bands of all time ever fighting, that's hard to say who would win.

I thing Axl would win that one, because its so easy to beat up a corpse, digging it up is the hard part.

DLR7884
06-08-2005, 10:30 AM
Who gives a shit about Axl Rose anymore besides a 15 year old girl?

DLR7884
Says alot, don't it? ;)

canadiandlrgirl
06-08-2005, 06:24 PM
Axl could take alot of people,like that bitch kurt cobain.Axl would knock the absolute shit out of him of course he could,cobain is taking a dirt nap:p

canadiandlrgirl
06-08-2005, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
The frontmen from the 2 most overated bands of all time ever fighting, that's hard to say who would win.

I thing Axl would win that one, because its so easy to beat up a corpse, digging it up is the hard part. i agree about nirvana being overrated....he ruins rock'n roll and then he kills himself:rolleyes:

Dave's Bitch
06-08-2005, 06:29 PM
Dave's Bitch-Axl is a pussy.

Vince Neil challanged him several times-he didn't even give an answer.

He swims with dolphins.

He looks like a girl.

He takes 10 years to make ONE album, which will probably be shite anyway.

He's made ONE good album, the others just contains songs that my little sister (who likes boybands and shit) knows because she's seen them on MTV.

Axl couldn't beat Dave up, not Courtney love, he couldn't beat me up, not you, not even Hagar.

Fuck, if I used nothing but my thumb, and he had a large collection of swords, I would still kick his ass from here to January.

Are you in the UK yet?

maybe.but maybe he would kick your ass.and yea im in the UK

OULUVROTH2
06-09-2005, 09:37 PM

I tried to tell you DAVESBITCH! Axl fled like a muskrat!!! Vince and the boy's in Motley were freakin bad-ass' in the day! They loved to fight! Axl was all image!

blueturk
06-10-2005, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Wonder Twins
AXL would be Dave's red headed BEEOTCH. That fight would never happen becasue axl has been recording chineese democracy for the past 12 years.

And let's not forget that Axl pussed out on fighting Vince Neil some years back.

OULUVROTH2
06-10-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
And let's not forget that Axl pussed out on fighting Vince Neil some years back.

Glad to hear this AGAIN! Tell Davesbitch! She thinks Axl is something bad! This is about Dave's ass-kicking abilitie's!!!!

superdave
06-10-2005, 09:39 PM
I would like to see Axl and Vince Neil kill each other

NATEDOG001976
06-10-2005, 09:40 PM
Lemmy is a Wart faced bitch, I saw Moterhead live...they kinda suck. Over rated!!!

rustoffa
06-10-2005, 10:00 PM
I dunno if I'd mess with Dave. That tweaker almost got killed with a shotgun!

It'd be grate if sam tried to scale the walls of the mojo dojo.

More than likely, the crane would wake folks up and he'd get arrested hanging there like a load of blue cinder blocks!

Shaun Ponsonby
06-11-2005, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Sammy's Bitch

No

Shaun Ponsonby
06-11-2005, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
Lemmy is a Wart faced bitch, I saw Moterhead live...they kinda suck. Over rated!!!

You're just saying that because you didn't like the fact that your ears hurt for weeks on end afterwards.

Lemmy is, to quote a member of this here site "A God amongst men".

The warts add to his attitude, which just about every metal band since has copied, and in most cases, failed to duplicate.

FasterPussycat
06-11-2005, 09:02 AM

I could…I have a black belt in Tae Kwan do, no kidding!!! ;)

LoungeMachine
06-11-2005, 09:30 AM

I would like to nominate this thread for DUMBEST WASTE OF BANDWIDTH for the month of June.

jeesuz fucking christ :rolleyes:

Just because you CAN start a thread, doesnt mean you SHOULD:cool:

LoungeMachine
06-11-2005, 09:33 AM
i agree about nirvana being overrated....he ruins rock'n roll and then he kills himself:rolleyes:

um.

excuse me, but

RUINED ROCK AND ROLL???????????

whattheFUCKever:rolleyes:

Shaun Ponsonby
06-11-2005, 03:39 PM
No, he did kinda ruin rock 'n' roll with all the grunge shit. I blame grunge for Dave's decline in record sales (partly, anyways).

LoungeMachine
06-11-2005, 07:08 PM

. I blame grunge for Dave's decline in record sales (partly, anyways).

Wha????????????????????

That may just be the LAMEST excuse for poor sales I've ever heard in MY LIFE:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Even Dave would smack you in the face for THAT one:cool:

Nickdfresh
06-11-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
I would like to nominate this thread for DUMBEST WASTE OF BANDWIDTH for the month of June.

jeesuz fucking christ :rolleyes:

Just because you CAN start a thread, doesnt mean you SHOULD:cool:

I concur, this guy's a total retard. No wonder he and NASTYPUSSYSTINK get on so well together...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/lms2_01.jpg

OULUVROTH2
06-11-2005, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I concur, this guy's a total retard. No wonder he and NASTYPUSSYSTINK get on so well together...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/lms2_01.jpg

Here we go again... Fuckin Liberal ass whiner boy...Why don't you go back in your other room and talk about some of your gay-ass crap that noones interested in!! And anytime you want to get together FUCK STICK...let me know!!!! :asshole:

Nickdfresh
06-12-2005, 12:04 AM
Here we go again... Fuckin Liberal ass whiner boy...Why don't you go back in your other room and talk about some of your gay-ass crap that noones interested in!! And anytime you want to get together FUCK STICK...let me know!!!! :asshole:

Who's "noones" fuckstump? Why don't you go back to the ninth grade and learn how to fucking write you stupid douchebag? Just make sure you stay away from the little girls.

Wow, flexing the internet muscles, huh pussy? Why don't you stay at college, at 38-years-old, you apparently haven't learned anything ball-licker.

Say, isn't it about time you start another really gay thread and let your inner-pedophile out? It's pretty obvious you're not here to talk about ROTH, you're just here to jack-off to your own stupid threads. Say, where's your butt-pirate friend HOLLFAG5150?

rustoffa
06-12-2005, 12:08 AM
I'll be damned, this thread is goin' south of heaven!

How the fuck do you know how old it is??

Nickdfresh
06-12-2005, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
I'll be damned, this thread is goin' south of heaven!

How the fuck do you know how old it is??

He's older than MATT WHITE. He mentioned it in his banner Shaved Balls thread, the one where he was hitting on a 15-year-old.

And this thread started out as a retardathon authored by a dumbass.

rustoffa
06-12-2005, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
He's older than MATT WHITE. He mentioned it in his banner Shaved Balls thread, the one where he was hitting on a 15-year-old.

And this thread started out as a retardathon authored by a dumbass.

Say no more.

OULUVROTH2
06-12-2005, 01:08 AM
funny how you to cheeze balls keep crashing in on my thread! Let's see one of your threads go as long as mine! Jealous-liberal punks! And the thread was about Dave kicking ass...or ME KICKING YOURS!

Nickdfresh
06-12-2005, 01:16 AM
funny how you to cheeze balls keep crashing in on my thread! Let's see one of your threads go as long as mine! Jealous-liberal punks! And the thread was about Dave kicking ass...or ME KICKING YOURS!

Because you keep kicking it up with your stupid ass posts as you find new friends like NASTPUSSYSKANK....

You get all wet over your gay threads don't you? proof positive your nothing but a jerk-off attention whore.

Dave's Bitch
06-12-2005, 07:59 AM
i would like to see scott fron velvet revolver try and take DLR,Roth would beat his scrawny ass all over the shop

bigc
06-12-2005, 08:08 AM
eddie anderson probably could have him.

being as he was his bodyguard. no point having a bodyguard who you are stronger than..surely?

Dave's Bitch
06-12-2005, 08:13 AM
maybe violent alcoholic drugy steve adler........no wait he only hits women doesnt he

bigc
06-12-2005, 08:27 AM
Mike Tyson?

no...he couldnt have ANYONE these days

Dave's Bitch
06-12-2005, 08:33 AM
id like to see you say that to tysons face,he would eat you alive

bigc
06-12-2005, 11:22 AM
yes. I know he would. but im not a boxer.and i dont intend to ever say that to his face.

im just pissed off he didnt go down george foremans route and release a "lean mean grillin' machine"

Dave's Bitch
06-12-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by bigc
yes. I know he would. but im not a boxer.and i dont intend to ever say that to his face.

im just pissed off he didnt go down george foremans route and release a "lean mean grillin' machine"

LOL.foreman is kinda a joke now.you say to someone hve you seen foreman Vs ali and they say GEORGE FOREMAN USED TO BE A BOXER!?!?!?!?

Shaun Ponsonby
06-13-2005, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Sammy's Bitch
i would like to see scott fron velvet revolver try and take DLR,Roth would beat his scrawny ass all over the shop

Maybe so, but put him in the ring with Axl Pose...and Pose's ass will get kicked like a motherfucker.

Of course, in a songwriting contest, Weiland would also win.

Dave's Bitch
06-13-2005, 12:43 PM
Maybe so, but put him in the ring with Axl Pose...and Pose's ass will get kicked like a motherfucker.

Of course, in a songwriting contest, Weiland would also win.

umm no

Shaun Ponsonby
06-13-2005, 01:51 PM
Ummm, yes.

I may be wrong, but I think the reason you don't like Weiland is because you think Slash and Duff should be playing with that gobshite Axl, who nobody really cares about anymore.

Get Contraband and give it a few solid listens (it took a while for me, and everyone I know to get into it), then see who is better.

Velvet Revolver are already twice the band that Guns N Roses ever were, I won't bother saying or will be because, lets face it, Chinese Democrocy doesn't exist, its just something he invented to stay on the minds of rock fans worldwide.

Dave's Bitch
06-14-2005, 11:51 AM
Chinese Democrocy will come.........eventually

DLR7884
06-14-2005, 11:58 AM
Closed, moving to HOUSE OF MUSIC....this thread has NOTHING to do with DLR anymore. If you all want to open it there, go for it. It no longer belongs in MAIN.

Once "Chinese Democracy" was mentioned the writing was on the wall.

DLR7884
See ya.