PDA

View Full Version : Nightmares

Susie Q
06-03-2005, 08:30 PM
Well, lemme tell ya I have had two big nightmares in the last couple of nights.

Here is one of them......

I was in this new home which was in a burb of a bunch of other new homes recently built. In the middle of my kitchen was this island counter which had cupboards and draws in it.

My mother was on my cell phone and her eyes were all red and watery, and she said that she saw her dead brother just a few minutes ago and pointed in that direction. Just then she said she saw an evil deity which was a women with wide eyes and her hair seemed on fire staring evily at her. When I looked outside this huge window out the kitchen I saw her in this truck, her eyes and hair on fire and she was screaming and thrashing around smiling this evil smile. Just then the counter in the kitchen began to shake everywhere. The draws opening and closing violently. I pulled my mother to the window and asked if the lady she saw was the one that was outside this window. She said in a trembling voice, "yes!". I then went to my livingroom door and started to scream at her to get her out of our area. She then began to levitate and come towards the door throwing balls of fire at me. She crashed through the door and past me, and went for my mother. All the while everything in the home was violently shaking. I grabbed a steak knife out of the kitchen draw and began to stab this women/thing several times while my mother screamed out in pain and the woman/thing kept trying to kill her. I could feel the cold steel of the knife make this crunch, thud and slide into this thing. I must have stabbed it a dozen times. I woke up with my heart beating out of my chest.

Wonder what all that means......

blonddgirl777
06-03-2005, 08:41 PM
I know this one thing about dreams...

Every element of it : the new house, the island counter, your Mom., fire, death etc... are all part of your life (directly or undirectly).

They might not be related but they occupy your thoughts enough for you to carry them in your sleeping time.

Now the craziness of the "history" is what makes dreams very hard to understand and interpret...

I hate nightmares because sometimes, it takes me a little while (too long for my own sake) to snap out of them eaven after I'm awake!

FasterPussycat
06-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Buy some lotteries! Seeing fire in your dream means you'll be lucky!;)

superdave
06-03-2005, 08:46 PM
I had recurring bad dreams about my oldest daughter 20 years ago, and was told that dreams in color are something to be reckoned with, compared to those in black & white......

That dream was in color in 1986, and in 2002, she was almost killed in a very bad car accident

Susie Q
06-03-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
I know this one thing about dreams...

Every element of it : the new house, the island counter, your Mom., fire, death etc... are all part of your life (directly or undirectly).

They might not be related but they occupy your thoughts enough for you to carry them in your sleeping time.

Now the craziness of the "history" is what makes dreams very hard to understand and interpret...

I hate nightmares because sometimes, it takes me a little while (too long for my own sake) to snap out of them eaven after I'm awake!

I'll tell ya, it was real freaky. I had another one about a haunted house and me trying to escape it. Instead of me taking the shortcut out of the home, I took a long and complicated way out of the house. (That's the short version of it).

I have to go online and get a analysis of dreams to figure it out. They do say though that when you dream of the dead, that is a way that they are trying to contact you.

Susie Q
06-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by FasterPussycat
Buy some lotteries! Seeing fire in your dream means you'll be lucky!;)

I had a GOOD dream that I won 31 million dollars recently. :D
Maybe I should play the numbers, though I am not a gambling kinda gal.

Susie Q
06-03-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by superdave
I had recurring bad dreams about my oldest daughter 20 years ago, and was told that dreams in color are something to be reckoned with, compared to those in black & white......

That dream was in color in 1986, and in 2002, she was almost killed in a very bad car accident

Wow Superdave! :eek: Sometimes I believe dreams can be premonitions. Thank GOD she turned out to be ok. Warning dreams. That is what I think I am having.

superdave
06-03-2005, 08:51 PM
I am a very firm believer that some dreams can be premonitions

OULUVROTH2
06-03-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Susie Q
I had a GOOD dream that I won 31 million dollars recently. :D
Maybe I should play the numbers, though I am not a gambling kinda gal.

that's why they call it a dream!!!!

Susie Q
06-03-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by OULUVROTH2
that's why they call it a dream!!!!

ROTFLMAO! Yah.....no kiddin. :D

blonddgirl777
06-03-2005, 09:08 PM
I think that the worse is to dream that you've won millions at the lotery, see yourself enjoying your new life an then...

Waking up, only to find out that "IT WAS JUST A DREAM"!!!

EdwardVanHalen1
06-03-2005, 09:12 PM
Play The Lottery Susieq

because you can dammit

Susie Q
06-03-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
I think that the worse is to dream that you've won millions at the lotery, see yourself enjoying your new life an then...

Waking up, only to find out that "IT WAS JUST A DREAM"!!!

Yah, that's the thing! I woke up and was in my cluttered bedroom, looking up at the ceiling.....no old school ford mustang in my 4 car garage.......no servant bell......no pool with the rock waterfalls....no tree lined, cobblestone driveway.....*sigh* :)

Susie Q
06-03-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by EdwardVanHalen1
Play The Lottery Susieq

because you can dammit

Gimme the dollah and I'll have that dream. ;)

EdwardVanHalen1
06-03-2005, 09:14 PM
sad is it not

Susie Q
06-03-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by EdwardVanHalen1
sad is it not
Yes it is my boy. No mustang for you! :p

EdwardVanHalen1
06-03-2005, 09:21 PM
lol

Matt White
06-03-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Susie Q

I have to go online and get a analysis of dreams to figure it out. They do say though that when you dream of the dead, that is a way that they are trying to contact you.

I've seen a dead person in my dreams, off and on, for the past 17 years.:confused:

EdwardVanHalen1
06-03-2005, 09:55 PM
scary

Matt White
06-03-2005, 10:07 PM
;) Not really! He is/was a KEWL dude!

Ally_Kat
06-03-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by superdave
was told that dreams in color are something to be reckoned with, compared to those in black & white......

I dunno about that. There are some people who dream only in color, while others dream only in b&w, and others mix it up.

EdwardVanHalen1
06-03-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
;) Not really! He is/was a KEWL dude!
:D lol

blonddgirl777
06-03-2005, 10:34 PM
Weeeeiiiiird...

When I only spoke French (before age 18), I was dreaming in French.
Then, I gradually learned English, but was still dreaming in French.
When my English got really fluent, I started dreaming in English too.
And I remember that day when I had my first English dream...
I said to myself: Wow... I guess I am finally bilingual!

Now, since I often speak "Frenglish", my dreams are all mixed up (language wise)

Anyonelse has that happening?