PDA

View Full Version : Setting the record straight

Thorman
06-04-2005, 05:05 PM
First of all...I have used other aliases but no longer do and have not for some time.

I have read some posts where some guy posts some whacked out stuff and of course everyone assumes it must be me cause they have never heard from these peple before.

It is not me...Thorman is the only name I have. Someone checked an IP thing and found that some posts were from Texas and I am from Canada.

So, have ye faith that I do not post under any other names. Flat out, I am a CVH fan and you all know my thoughts on that.

For one, I would not post a thread indicating i think sammy naked would be cool...That aint me and I would never say that....I like the music of CVH and always have...

So, stop the accusations and if you want to bash me for my pro-Sammy posts that is fine cause thats all fair game...but that other shit just aint me...

If you dont want to take my word for it thats fine but understand that you are feeding someone else's messed up threads if you contribute to it

Sam rocks, always will and just got finished listening to CVH ...that is Amsterdam...that song rocks..

im out

BAM

DLR7884
06-04-2005, 05:11 PM
LOL.

DLR7884
It's time to confess who you *REALLY* are.

Warham
06-04-2005, 05:14 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

canadiandlrgirl
06-04-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Thorman
First of all...I have used other aliases but no longer do and have not for some time.

I have read some posts where some guy posts some whacked out stuff and of course everyone assumes it must be me cause they have never heard from these peple before.

It is not me...Thorman is the only name I have. Someone checked an IP thing and found that some posts were from Texas and I am from Canada.

So, have ye faith that I do not post under any other names. Flat out, I am a CVH fan and you all know my thoughts on that.

For one, I would not post a thread indicating i think sammy naked would be cool...That aint me and I would never say that....I like the music of CVH and always have...

So, stop the accusations and if you want to bash me for my pro-Sammy posts that is fine cause thats all fair game...but that other shit just aint me...

If you dont want to take my word for it thats fine but understand that you are feeding someone else's messed up threads if you contribute to it

Sam rocks, always will and just got finished listening to CVH ...that is Amsterdam...that song rocks..

im out

BAM if you believe CVH is Sammy....then that is your opinion but everyone knows CVH is Dave...anyways however i do believe that you are not using any other name and i'm sorry if i accused of it...but you've affended me alot too!!!:(

Thorman
06-04-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
if you believe CVH is Sammy....then that is your opinion but everyone knows CVH is Dave...anyways however i do believe that you are not using any other name and i'm sorry if i accused of it...but you've affended me alot too!!!:(

But for the most part Im just poking good fun...thats all it is...

BAM

academic punk
06-04-2005, 06:01 PM
Im just poking good fun...

BAM

Interesting word choice. I was just poking your mom good last night! And it was fun!

SLAM

canadiandlrgirl
06-04-2005, 06:17 PM
But for the most part Im just poking good fun...thats all it is...

BAM well some things i take affence too:mad:

Anonymous
06-04-2005, 08:35 PM

What I wonder is HOW do you have time to post at a DLR/VH site for days on end. Do you like to start shit? Maybe it's your way to turn on the 'world' because of all the times your daddy ravaged your ass. Do you feel powerful when you're on a message board offending girls because they don't look at you in real life? It's not THEIR fault that you're a pimpled fat geek, you know. Perhaps if you told your daddy you would suck him for money, he'd stop forcing his way onto you and you could buy some Clearasil and you'd feel less ashamed on facing the world outside. Two for one, Whorman. How's that?

Bitch. :wow2:

Stumpy
06-04-2005, 08:39 PM
MMMMkay Rik.

DLR7884
06-04-2005, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Stumpy
MMMMkay Rik.

Good try, Rikk isn't Thorman.

DLR7884
Spell his name right next time.

vanzilla
06-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Good try, Rikk isn't Thorman.

DLR7884
Spell his name right next time.

And to whoever is saying that I told them Rikk is Thorman (FLAB YOU FUCKING GUNT!!!!) can kiss my ass!:fucku: :mad2: :fu: :upyours: :tool:

DrMaddVibe
06-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Soreman shut the fuck up and leave!!!

Take your sheep girlfriend, zeromember with you!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE MUTHAFUCKAS!!!!!!!

Nickdfresh
06-04-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Stumpy
MMMMkay Rik.

This is either a FAB or PETE aliass. Shouldn't it be banned as well? Just asking.

Thorman
06-04-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
What I wonder is HOW do you have time to post at a DLR/VH site for days on end. Do you like to start shit? Maybe it's your way to turn on the 'world' because of all the times your daddy ravaged your ass. Do you feel powerful when you're on a message board offending girls because they don't look at you in real life? It's not THEIR fault that you're a pimpled fat geek, you know. Perhaps if you told your daddy you would suck him for money, he'd stop forcing his way onto you and you could buy some Clearasil and you'd feel less ashamed on facing the world outside. Two for one, Whorman. How's that?

Dude you are one messed up lad!! Days on end? Wow your crazy dude

BAM

Thorman
06-04-2005, 11:35 PM
UOTE]Originally posted by vanzilla
And to whoever is saying that I told them Rikk is Thorman (FLAB YOU FUCKING GUNT!!!!) can kiss my ass!:fucku: :mad2: :fu: :upyours: :tool: [/QUOTE]

Exactly....i dont even know who rikk is? Though Im sure he doesnt like me

bam

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 12:03 AM
Dude you are one messed up lad!! Days on end? Wow your crazy dude

BAM

Messed up? Am I starting more than one thread a day at a Sammy website and calling names to girls there? Not that there's any girls at redrocker.com Just faggots like you talking about your daddies raping you to the sound of Van Hagar.

Bitch! :wow2:

Thorman
06-05-2005, 12:07 AM
Messed up? Am I starting more than one thread a day at a Sammy website and calling names to girls there? Not that there's any girls at redrocker.com Just faggots like you talking about your daddies raping you to the sound of Van Hagar.

Bitch! :wow2:

Take it easy fella...keep the hate level down..everything i say is in fun so chill out
bam

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 12:09 AM
Take it easy fella...keep the hate level down..everything i say is in fun so chill out
bam

Too late bitch. You had your chance. Now it's rock n' roll, little guy. And I will SOOOO enjoy this...

Die! :wow2:

Dan
06-05-2005, 12:30 AM
Thorman=AssClown.

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Thorman=AssClown.

Woah yeah, brother... you don't say much, but what you say is ALWAYS right on the money. ;)

Cheers! :bottle:

Thorman
06-05-2005, 12:54 AM
Too late bitch. You had your chance. Now it's rock n' roll, little guy. And I will SOOOO enjoy this...

Die! :wow2:

Is it me or is this guy seriously abnormal?

BAM

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 12:58 AM
Is it me or is this guy seriously abnormal?

BAM

So now you're using my avatar? Why? Think that'll get you somewhere? Not bloody likely. And it's YOU, to answer your shitty question. WHY are you still here? Like the bashing? I'll provide you with it, then. All the time.

Thorman
06-05-2005, 01:02 AM
So now you're using my avatar? Why? Think that'll get you somewhere? Not bloody likely. And it's YOU, to answer your shitty question. WHY are you still here? Like the bashing? I'll provide you with it, then. All the time.

I bet you will....the more you talk the more you sound like the knob that you are...you are one funny dude...hahaha

bam

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 01:06 AM
I bet you will....the more you talk the more you sound like the knob that you are...you are one funny dude...hahaha

bam

You find it funny? Grate, we'll both have one helluva time. Me kicking your head and you being kicked. Whatta pair. Now don't you have some Hagar to listen to while you're being gangbanged by your dad and uncle?

Thorman
06-05-2005, 01:07 AM
You find it funny? Grate, we'll both have one helluva time. Me kicking your head and you being kicked. Whatta pair. Now don't you have some Hagar to listen to while you're being gangbanged by your dad and uncle?

Again, that is some funny stuff...tough guy!!

BAM

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 01:14 AM
Again, that is some funny stuff...tough guy!!

BAM

Tough guy? No... pissed off at you? Yes. And I won't rest until you crack or leave. And frankly I prefer the former. I'd laff my arse off reading about your suicide, bitch.

Piece of shit. :wow2:

Thorman
06-05-2005, 01:30 AM
Tough guy? No... pissed off at you? Yes. And I won't rest until you crack or leave. And frankly I prefer the former. I'd laff my arse off reading about your suicide, bitch.

Piece of shit. :wow2:

Man you are seriously messed up. Honestly, and I do mean this, you should get some help

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 01:36 AM
Man you are seriously messed up. Honestly, and I do mean this, you should get some help

I don't need help to deal with you, motherfucker. You've become the hunted. How does it feel? Not good?

Wonderful. :wow2:

Thorman
06-05-2005, 01:37 AM
I don't need help to deal with you, motherfucker. You've become the hunted. How does it feel? Not good?

Wonderful. :wow2:

Hunted? If you only knew

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 01:43 AM
Hunted? If you only knew

Turning on me? Grate. Let's take this to the Dump, shall we? Accept it if you're a man. I'm tired of chasing you around, slut.

Time to play the game. :wow2:

Thorman
06-05-2005, 01:46 AM
Where the hell is the dump

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 01:54 AM
Right here (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22369) bitch.

Accept if you're a man. :wow2:

Thorman
06-05-2005, 01:59 AM
I accept that you are an idiot

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 02:01 AM
I accept that you are an idiot

Too coward? C'mon bitch... the ring is set. Make an entrance and give me all you got.

Shithead! :wow2:

Thorman
06-05-2005, 02:06 AM
Too coward? C'mon bitch... the ring is set. Make an entrance and give me all you got.

Shithead! :wow2:

Are you still in grade 8? Should we meet behind the smoke pit and settle this? Lets make sure the teachers arent around...you make me laugh...give it up dude

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 02:08 AM
Are you still in grade 8? Should we meet behind the smoke pit and settle this? Lets make sure the teachers arent around...you make me laugh...give it up dude

Nope. This is simply to stop this from leaking into proper threads. I want you outta here once and for all.

guwapo_rocker
06-05-2005, 10:40 AM
Yawn....

stilleddiesangel
06-05-2005, 11:41 AM
Errr.. is this getting silly or what???.. come on kiddies.. this is the internet.. chill out!!!