PDA

View Full Version : Making amends with the Army

Thorman
06-04-2005, 11:40 PM
So, how do i do it? I know some clowns will say the only way to make amends is to leave but that is just not going to happen. However, I want to be a part of this community as I enjoy my time here but someone telling me to get back into the pen just wont cut it...r nor will the other various comments about what i can do with myself...

Anyway, just throwing this out there. Im serious, give me your thoughts

Thorman

Bam

Redballjets88
06-04-2005, 11:41 PM
admit dlr=cvh not sammy hagar get a clue

Thorman
06-04-2005, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
admit dlr=cvh not sammy hagar get a clue

Thats almost like asking Pam Anderson to admit she isnt hot..Come on!! give me something else dude....you cant change my opinion but my point is that I think I can come in here and offer some interesing points...have healthy discussions etc...

BAM

Thorman
06-04-2005, 11:44 PM
I could consider getting rid of the "Bam"...would that help?

BAM

Redballjets88
06-04-2005, 11:45 PM
no you have to give dlr the credit he deserves

AllVHisgoodVH
06-04-2005, 11:46 PM
Ok.....um....

I like Running with the Devil.....

I bought all 6 Dave era albums prior to any Sammy era one's

How is that?

BAM

Thorman
06-04-2005, 11:48 PM
Ya,,what he said..I mean what I said...same thing...

BAM

Redballjets88
06-04-2005, 11:54 PM
i still think admission of sheepery and admition that cvh is dave and then sammy is 2nd teir even if you like sammy more

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Thorman
So, how do i do it? I know some clowns will say the only way to make amends is to leave but that is just not going to happen. However, I want to be a part of this community as I enjoy my time here but someone telling me to get back into the pen just wont cut it...r nor will the other various comments about what i can do with myself...

Anyway, just throwing this out there. Im serious, give me your thoughts

Thorman

Bam

You enjoy being offended and used for moping the Pen floor? Not only seriously fag, you are also masochist it seems... you had your chance, boy. I warned you. Did you pay attention? No. So now it's either leave or break. Any of which suits me fine. By the way, isn't your daddy calling you for the 3rd daily sauck of the dog? You better get there before he belts you. We wouldn't want you damaged for the bright days to come.

Bitch! :wow2:

Thorman
06-05-2005, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
You enjoy being offended and used for moping the Pen floor? Not only seriously fag, you are also masochist it seems... you had your chance, boy. I warned you. Did you pay attention? No. So now it's either leave or break. Any of which suits me fine. By the way, isn't your daddy calling you for the 3rd daily sauck of the dog? You better get there before he belts you. We wouldn't want you damaged for the bright days to come.

Look at my avatar..now im a tough guy too...your such a loser dude...get lost

bam

Thorman
06-05-2005, 12:56 AM

Bitch! :wow2: [/QUOTE]

And for the second time...Look at my avatar..now im a tough guy too...your such a loser dude...get lost

You have some serious issues

BAM

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 01:03 AM
And for the second time...Look at my avatar..now im a tough guy too...your such a loser dude...get lost

You have some serious issues

BAM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So THAT'S why you're using my avatar? You think that'll make you tough? Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha! How retard can you get? I'm a loser? Really? Do you see me starting one thread a day on a site dedicated to someone I hate and where everyone hates me? NO! Why don't you get out of the basement every now and then and interact with real people in the real world, fag? Daddy don't let you? Does he want your ass all for himself and his pet doggie? How about fucking off this site, bitch?

Die. :wow2:

vanzilla
06-05-2005, 01:04 AM
You want to make ammends - here's a few suggestions.

1. Knock off all of the attention whore threads.

2. Cut the BAM shit.

3. Admit publicly as THORMAN, not your ALIAS what you admitted to me in your private message.

4. Stop hijacking other people's avatars.

5. Stop ruining legit threads with Hagar bullshit.

6. Clean the SHEEP PEN BATH HOUSE with your tongue.

Any questions?

Thorman
06-05-2005, 01:05 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So THAT'S why you're using my avatar? You think that'll make you tough? Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha! How retard can you get? I'm a loser? Really? Do you see me starting one thread a day on a site dedicated to someone I hate and where everyone hates me? NO! Why don't you get out of the basement every now and then and interact with real people in the real world, fag? Daddy don't let you? Does he want your ass all for himself and his pet doggie? How about fucking off this site, bitch?

Die. :wow2:

Your avatar shows what a loser you are..the more people see it the more they will realize that...what are u trying to prove? You sound like a monkey to me....Die?? Whats with that? You are weird man

bam

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 01:10 AM
Your avatar shows what a loser you are..the more people see it the more they will realize that...what are u trying to prove? You sound like a monkey to me....Die?? Whats with that? You are weird man

bam

How does an avatar shows what a loser I am? And if indeed my avatar shows I'm a loser why would you copy it? Care to think before you post? Or is all that Hagar bullshit stopping your brain? Maybe you can't post properly while you're sucking your daddy's cock. Is that what you have to do to be allowed to use the internet? Maybe your daddy likes to see you being thrashed, that's why you post here. Am I right, dogfucker? And die means only one thing...

DIE! :wow2:

Thorman
06-05-2005, 01:11 AM
How does an avatar shows what a loser I am? And if indeed my avatar shows I'm a loser why would you copy it? Care to think before you post? Or is all that Hagar bullshit stopping your brain? Maybe you can't post properly while you're sucking your daddy's cock. Is that what you have to do to be allowed to use the internet? Maybe your daddy likes to see you being thrashed, that's why you post here. Am I right, dogfucker? And die means only one thing...

DIE. :wow2:
Dude dont tempt me...I wonder why you are so hateful? I dont get it. I have seen you slam others for saying things that might be considered inappropriate and now look at you...unreal...you are one pathetic loser

bam

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 01:16 AM
Dude dont tempt me...I wonder why you are so hateful? I dont get it. I have seen you slam others for saying things that might be considered inappropriate and now look at you...unreal...you are one pathetic loser

bam

You have seen me slam who? Ask anyone, they'll tell you I NEVER got into a fight here. And why did I pick on you? Because you were warned not to start threads with other posters names on it... and yet you insisted. Like to pick on the weak? Well, now you can pick on ME! And I guarantee I'll provide you with enough game, you piece of shit.

And you'll lose in the end. :wow2:

canadiandlrgirl
06-05-2005, 01:23 AM
I could consider getting rid of the "Bam"...would that help?

BAM
that would be really appreciated...

Thorman
06-05-2005, 01:25 AM
You have seen me slam who? Ask anyone, they'll tell you I NEVER got into a fight here. And why did I pick on you? Because you were warned not to start threads with other posters names on it... and yet you insisted. Like to pick on the weak? Well, now you can pick on ME! And I guarantee I'll provide you with enough game, you piece of shit.

And you'll lose in the end. :wow2:

Do you think you will ever tire of hearing yourself spew such junk?

Thorman
06-05-2005, 01:28 AM
QUOTE]Originally posted by vanzilla
You want to make ammends - here's a few suggestions.

1. Knock off all of the attention whore threads.

OK, consider that done

2. Cut the BAM shit.

The Bam has been cut from my vocab...it was hard to do and I am having serious withdrawls but i think i can do it

3. Admit publicly as THORMAN, not your ALIAS what you admitted to me in your private message.

That I am a true DLR fan? And VH fan and that CVH is with Dave?

4. Stop hijacking other people's avatars.

Never really did..just showing that guy what a turd he is

5. Stop ruining legit threads with Hagar bullshit.

Not all Hagar talk is bullshit but I will do my best to keep it to a lesser extent as I have made an admission in point #3 of your demands

6. Clean the SHEEP PEN BATH HOUSE with your tongue.

That I cannot do

Any questions? [/QUOTE]

Nope

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 01:29 AM
Do you think you will ever tire of hearing yourself spew such junk?

No I won't... I'll drive you out of here or drive you to suicide. I prefer the latter. Send my regards to your mom, bitch. Loved the video she sent me sucking off your entire family + dogs.

Shithead. :wow2:

Thorman
06-05-2005, 01:31 AM
No I won't... I'll drive you out of here or drive you to suicide. I prefer the latter. Send my regards to your mom, bitch. Loved the video she sent me sucking off your entire family + dogs.

You know you say that like you think everyone would believe that...you are pathetic.

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 01:37 AM
You know you say that like you think everyone would believe that...you are pathetic.

They don't need to take my word for it. Ever heard of file sharing?

Bitch. :wow2:

vanzilla
06-05-2005, 01:38 AM
Okay Thorman, that's a great start.

I'll give you a pass on the BATH HOUSE.

Just knock it off with Ima. She's a hot piece of ass that doesn't deserve to be flamed.

Thorman
06-05-2005, 01:39 AM
They don't need to take my word for it. Ever heard of file sharing?

Bitch. :wow2:

Yup...its all yours dude..so nice try cause that aint gonna work..

You would be surpised to see how many DLR songs I have though...aint that a revealation

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 01:52 AM
Yup...its all yours dude..so nice try cause that aint gonna work..

You would be surpised to see how many DLR songs I have though...aint that a revealation

I DON'T fuckin' care. You're my bitch, Whoreman.

Asswipe. :wow2:

Thorman
06-05-2005, 02:01 AM
I DON'T fuckin' care. You're my bitch, Whoreman.

Asswipe. :wow2:

Arent you lucky then

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 02:03 AM
Arent you lucky then

Admiting to be a piece of worthless shit isn't gonna save you, faggot.

You're outta here. :wow2:

Thorman
06-05-2005, 02:05 AM
Shut it..you must be married to a real sweetheart

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 02:10 AM
Shut it..you must be married to a real sweetheart

DO NOT make attempts at talkin' about my private life. Okay, bitch. you're in deep shit as it is.

Thorman
06-05-2005, 02:12 AM
Shut it