X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thorman
    Commando
    • Apr 2005

Making amends with the Army

So, how do i do it? I know some clowns will say the only way to make amends is to leave but that is just not going to happen. However, I want to be a part of this community as I enjoy my time here but someone telling me to get back into the pen just wont cut it...r nor will the other various comments about what i can do with myself...

Anyway, just throwing this out there. Im serious, give me your thoughts

Thorman

Bam
    http://www.topthat.net/webrock/sounds/bamm.wav
  • Redballjets88
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

admit dlr=cvh not sammy hagar get a clue
    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Thorman
      Commando
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Redballjets88
      admit dlr=cvh not sammy hagar get a clue
      Thats almost like asking Pam Anderson to admit she isnt hot..Come on!! give me something else dude....you cant change my opinion but my point is that I think I can come in here and offer some interesing points...have healthy discussions etc...

BAM

Comment

• Thorman
        Commando
        • Apr 2005

I could consider getting rid of the "Bam"...would that help?

BAM

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

no you have to give dlr the credit he deserves

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• AllVHisgoodVH
            Roth Army Recruit
            • May 2005

Ok.....um....

I like Running with the Devil.....

I bought all 6 Dave era albums prior to any Sammy era one's

How is that?

BAM

Comment

• Thorman
              Commando
              • Apr 2005

Ya,,what he said..I mean what I said...same thing...

BAM

Comment

• Redballjets88
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

i still think admission of sheepery and admition that cvh is dave and then sammy is 2nd teir even if you like sammy more

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Thorman
                  So, how do i do it? I know some clowns will say the only way to make amends is to leave but that is just not going to happen. However, I want to be a part of this community as I enjoy my time here but someone telling me to get back into the pen just wont cut it...r nor will the other various comments about what i can do with myself...

Anyway, just throwing this out there. Im serious, give me your thoughts

Thorman

Bam
                  You enjoy being offended and used for moping the Pen floor? Not only seriously fag, you are also masochist it seems... you had your chance, boy. I warned you. Did you pay attention? No. So now it's either leave or break. Any of which suits me fine. By the way, isn't your daddy calling you for the 3rd daily sauck of the dog? You better get there before he belts you. We wouldn't want you damaged for the bright days to come.

Bitch!

Comment

• Thorman
                    Commando
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                    You enjoy being offended and used for moping the Pen floor? Not only seriously fag, you are also masochist it seems... you had your chance, boy. I warned you. Did you pay attention? No. So now it's either leave or break. Any of which suits me fine. By the way, isn't your daddy calling you for the 3rd daily sauck of the dog? You better get there before he belts you. We wouldn't want you damaged for the bright days to come.

Bitch!

Look at my avatar..now im a tough guy too...your such a loser dude...get lost

bam

Bitch!

Comment

• Thorman
                      Commando
                      • Apr 2005

Bitch!
                      [/QUOTE]

And for the second time...Look at my avatar..now im a tough guy too...your such a loser dude...get lost

You have some serious issues

BAM

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

And for the second time...Look at my avatar..now im a tough guy too...your such a loser dude...get lost

You have some serious issues

BAM
                        Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So THAT'S why you're using my avatar? You think that'll make you tough? Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha! How retard can you get? I'm a loser? Really? Do you see me starting one thread a day on a site dedicated to someone I hate and where everyone hates me? NO! Why don't you get out of the basement every now and then and interact with real people in the real world, fag? Daddy don't let you? Does he want your ass all for himself and his pet doggie? How about fucking off this site, bitch?

Die.

Comment

• vanzilla
                          Veteran
                          • Jul 2004

You want to make ammends - here's a few suggestions.

1. Knock off all of the attention whore threads.

2. Cut the BAM shit.

3. Admit publicly as THORMAN, not your ALIAS what you admitted to me in your private message.

4. Stop hijacking other people's avatars.

5. Stop ruining legit threads with Hagar bullshit.

6. Clean the SHEEP PEN BATH HOUSE with your tongue.

Any questions?
                          Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Thorman
                            Commando
                            • Apr 2005

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So THAT'S why you're using my avatar? You think that'll make you tough? Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha! How retard can you get? I'm a loser? Really? Do you see me starting one thread a day on a site dedicated to someone I hate and where everyone hates me? NO! Why don't you get out of the basement every now and then and interact with real people in the real world, fag? Daddy don't let you? Does he want your ass all for himself and his pet doggie? How about fucking off this site, bitch?

Die.
                            Your avatar shows what a loser you are..the more people see it the more they will realize that...what are u trying to prove? You sound like a monkey to me....Die?? Whats with that? You are weird man

bam

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Your avatar shows what a loser you are..the more people see it the more they will realize that...what are u trying to prove? You sound like a monkey to me....Die?? Whats with that? You are weird man

bam
                              How does an avatar shows what a loser I am? And if indeed my avatar shows I'm a loser why would you copy it? Care to think before you post? Or is all that Hagar bullshit stopping your brain? Maybe you can't post properly while you're sucking your daddy's cock. Is that what you have to do to be allowed to use the internet? Maybe your daddy likes to see you being thrashed, that's why you post here. Am I right, dogfucker? And die means only one thing...

DIE!

Comment

Working...