PDA

View Full Version : The admission has been made

Thorman
06-05-2005, 01:52 AM
Dude's...I know a lot of you have been pissed off....Ok, here it is. These are some admissions I made privately to some folks a while back....

1. I am a VH fan all the way dudes
2. Vh to me is with Dave
3. Sam does not compare to CVH at all....
4. Dave rocks, though some of his solo stuff is mediocore at best
5. Dave, with VH, is without a doubt the best r'n'r band on the planet.

So, the jig is up. I had some fun with ya...maybe that wasnt a good idea but with VU and 3LR is seemed like a good idea way back when

Now, I just want to go listen to a little Mean Streets and have a beer.

Obviously some of you will still be pissed but thats life..It's over, im in the fold

vanzilla
06-05-2005, 01:54 AM
Way to step up and come clean. Long overdue. Nice job.

Thorman
06-05-2005, 01:55 AM
Had to do it..it was time...the Bam shit was really starting to annoy me...i can only imagine how it annoyed everyone else...

VH ROCKS

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by vanzilla
Way to step up and come clean. Long overdue. Nice job.

You're gonna let him off that easy after all the shit he started, Van? No way. He called on other members on his threads. He was low, petty and false. Time for a good tharshing (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22369)

Cheers! :bottle:

vanzilla
06-05-2005, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
You're gonna let him off that easy after all the shit he started, Van? No way. He called on other members on his threads. He was low, petty and false. Time for a good tharshing (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22369)

Thorman pissed a lot of people off, but he had the balls to end it.

With all due respect Syl - personally - I'm a little tired of the back and forth bullshit going on here.

I've already said this once tonight - I'm cool with anyone who doesn't fuck these boards up with spam (ala DICKFUNCTION, BOBGNOTE, AND THE GUNT).

Thorman was on my shit list for a long time. I knew everything he posted in this tread because he admitted it to me a while back. However, I don't go around posting pm's - and I knew eventually he'd get tired of playing games.

To go back and rehash all of the shit that he started is pointless. I've got better things to do.

He apologized. We won. Let it go.

You'll sleep much better tonight. It's just the internet.

:)

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 02:12 AM
Thorman pissed a lot of people off, but he had the balls to end it.

With all due respect Syl - personally - I'm a little tired of the back and forth bullshit going on here.

I've already said this once tonight - I'm cool with anyone who doesn't fuck these boards up with spam (ala DICKFUNCTION, BOBGNOTE, AND THE GUNT).

Thorman was on my shit list for a long time. I knew everything he posted in this tread because he admitted it to me a while back. However, I don't go around posting pm's - and I knew eventually he'd get tired of playing games.

To go back and rehash all of the shit that he started is pointless. I've got better things to do.

He apologized. We won. Let it go.

You'll sleep much better tonight. It's just the internet.

Hmmm... Ok, Zill. For you, brother. Out of respect for you.

Ok, Thorman. Van stood up for you, I'm gonna let you go. But I'll keep my eye on you. If you start shit whit Canadian Girl, Dave's Bitch or anyone else, you're going down. Got it?

Thorman
06-05-2005, 02:13 AM

Ok, Thorman. Van stood up for you, I'm gonna let you go. But I'll keep my eye on you. If you start shit whit Canadian Girl, Dave's Bitch or anyone else, you're going down. Got it?

The threats are just gay though...LIke I said, it's over..im out and VH rocks

Redballjets88
06-05-2005, 02:14 AM
good job thorman i hold no grudges

Anonymous
06-05-2005, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by Thorman
The threats are just gay though...LIke I said, it's over..im out and VH rocks

These aren't threats, Thorman. They're promises.

VH rocks indeed.

Thorman
06-05-2005, 02:15 AM
Word up dude...lets get to some partying and cranking some good ol VH tunes....

vanzilla
06-05-2005, 02:16 AM

Thank you Syl. I appreciate it.

ashstralia
06-05-2005, 07:31 AM

2. Vh to me is with Dave
It's over, im in the fold

i dunno, i still reckon i'm smellin lamb chops.

:donkey:

wham

Soul Reaper
06-05-2005, 07:36 AM
Dude's...I know a lot of you have been pissed off....Ok, here it is. These are some admissions I made privately to some folks a while back....

2. Vh to me is with Dave

So, the jig is up. I had some fun with ya...maybe that wasnt a good idea but with VU and 3LR is seemed like a good idea way back when

Obviously some of you will still be pissed but thats life..It's over, im in the fold

whatever. you still pissed people off though.

you need to try and get people to trust you first.

Stumpy
06-05-2005, 10:35 AM
Looooooooser!!!!

Nickdfresh
06-05-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Stumpy
Looooooooser!!!!

Yes you are GUNT!

diamondsgirl
06-05-2005, 02:20 PM
This is some funny shit.

I love this place. :)

vanzilla
06-05-2005, 04:45 PM
Looooooooser!!!!

:mad:

What's wrong Fab? No more VH sites to post on? Why don't you go back to running your own business into the ground, or more importantly raising your 6 year old - instead of trolling the internet.

Got any more pm's you'd like to spread around? Or do you have to write them first? ;)

STUMPY NEEDS TO BE BANNED PRONTO.

FAB IS BEHIND THIS ALIAS!!!! DOES THIS SURPRISE ANYONE?

:rolleyes:

Hardrock69
06-05-2005, 05:24 PM
No.

Dave's Bitch
06-05-2005, 10:04 PM
cool good job thorman.im cool with you now.and finally no more of that BAM crap

Dave's Bitch
06-05-2005, 10:08 PM
there will always be someone round here with there tounge up sammy's ass though.theres a new guy to take over where thorman left off what's his name dysfunctional or something

but anyway once again nice job thorman

Dan
06-05-2005, 10:32 PM

2. Vh to me is with Dave

1)FUCK OFF

2)53 days of BullShit from you.

3)I have no respect for you.

4)Yes I do have a sense of Humour,but you still Suck DoneyBalls

5)Watch your back.

6)Have a nice day

Thorman
06-06-2005, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
cool good job thorman.im cool with you now.and finally no more of that BAM crap

Dave..let me tell you it was tiring doing that act..and that bam stuff really irritated me...

on with the show i say

Thorman
06-06-2005, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Dan
1)FUCK OFF - NO

2)53 days of BullShit from you.- Your an idiot

3)I have no respect for you. - I dont give a rat's ass

4)Yes I do have a sense of Humour,but you still Suck DoneyBalls - Nice one

5)Watch your back. - Threats are so meaningful and mature

6)Have a nice day I will

Redballjets88
06-06-2005, 12:08 AM
w/e i dont see why everyone hates thorman so much still get over it ....have you heard him argue with any of you since the admission now yall are just making him a punching bag 5 stars for thorman for taking all this crap

roth on

Dan
06-06-2005, 12:20 AM
I will Suck on those Doneyballs and thanks.

Dan
06-06-2005, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
w/e i dont see why everyone hates thorman so much still get over it ....have you heard him argue with any of you since the admission now yall are just making him a punching bag 5 stars for thorman for taking all this crap

roth on

WTF?

Redballjets88
06-06-2005, 12:39 AM
what? he admitted the error of his ways ...i hole no grudges

hollywood5150
06-06-2005, 12:54 AM
I dont hate thorman...........I justwant a goddamn rebutal........ we never finished what he started..........

and i dont believe we should be on a roth website...........trying to stir shit up with roth fans justbecause......

you like hagar go to a hagar site or startyour own forum.......

other than that i have no problem with Thorman........

CVH and DLR on this site......... ok............??

Dan
06-06-2005, 01:15 AM
what? he admitted the error of his ways ...i hole no grudges

I wouldn't believe his Bullshit,Quote me on that.

Redballjets88
06-06-2005, 01:20 AM
ok well until he decides to be gay again i dont care

MAX
06-06-2005, 01:27 AM
Yo Thorman STFU and...................

http://www.progressiveboink.com/emily/images/food/food18.jpg

Rikk
06-06-2005, 01:30 AM
Looooooooser!!!!

Guess I'm not THORMAN then, eh FAB?

Rikk
06-06-2005, 01:30 AM
:mad:

What's wrong Fab? No more VH sites to post on? Why don't you go back to running your own business into the ground, or more importantly raising your 6 year old - instead of trolling the internet.

Got any more pm's you'd like to spread around? Or do you have to write them first? ;)

STUMPY NEEDS TO BE BANNED PRONTO.

FAB IS BEHIND THIS ALIAS!!!! DOES THIS SURPRISE ANYONE?

:rolleyes:

:D

Rikk
06-06-2005, 01:32 AM
Personally, I hold nothing against THORMAN for this. Unlike some, I don't take all the sheep so seriously. Some of them, yes. THORMAN is a previous SHEEP OF THE WEEK and did a brilliant job. BAM indeed. He was a fucking idiot. He sure deserves the grudges some hold. But from me? Nah. It was hilarious. After all, me and the Pen were behind another of the Three Ts (THREE LOCK ROCK) and THORMAN was a great partner-in-crime.

Congratulations, THORMAN.

Redballjets88
06-06-2005, 01:33 AM
well said bob

Rikk
06-06-2005, 01:36 AM
Funny, I don't see BOB in this thread.

Redballjets88
06-06-2005, 01:40 AM
holy fuck dude sorry im dead tired i was uo til 4 45 last night and hung over all day and not its almost 1 so yeah im dead

MAX
06-06-2005, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
Guess I'm not THORMAN then, eh FAB?

Yo Rikk,

Is "stumpy" Fab?

Rikk
06-06-2005, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Yo Rikk,

Is "stumpy" Fab?

Yes. Check out the avatar and the cat in the pic. That's her swipe at me being supposedly weird because I have a cat. Stupid bitch.

Her buddy CARMINE told me she's moved on and is much happier...but that was obviously a bunch of fucking horseshit because here she is back again with another of her many fucking aliases. What a fucking loser. I think she's so pathetic and it makes me laugh that her life is this empty. But I feel fucking sorry for that kid. Must be awful to be saddled with a horribly psychotic, harmful, ugly twat for a mother. Hopefully the kid will break away from her when he grows up.

MAX
06-06-2005, 02:03 AM
Jeesh,

That's too bad. I haven't seen Carmine in a while, I thought he stopped posting? I guess I just hang here to rap with friends and people I genuinely care about. Tis' sad really.

Rikk
06-06-2005, 02:06 AM
CARMINE is a great guy. But he obviously thinks she's wonderful no matter what she keeps doing to other people. I will always like CARMINE but be baffled by his devotion to that psychotic, evil nutjob. I would think what she did to ALLY or SEEN alone would be enough.

MAX
06-06-2005, 02:09 AM
I hear you and for all parties involved I really wish certain people would just let it go and move on. Seriously, what good can come from it? The damage is done and it's all over.

Rikk
06-06-2005, 02:13 AM
It IS over. Anything else that happens now is just pointless damage. She lost. It's over. She's gone and nobody wants her back. Simple enough. Nothing to gain but plenty to lose.

ASDF125250
06-06-2005, 02:14 AM
Lol, thorman it was a nice long run. The only sheep I actually hate is Van Squalen because he thinks he is such a badass on the SH links. It's ok rikk, I have a cat too. The only thing that stupuid bitch thinks is normal is having no life and annoying a bunch of people on a fucking internet messege board. I'm sure the he/she freak heards some sheep too.

-ASDF

MAX
06-06-2005, 02:15 AM
Shit,

It just shows how dumb I am cos I thought she was gone? I had no idea it was still happening.

Rikk
06-06-2005, 02:20 AM
Cats are better pets than dogs...;)

BTW, MAX, you know better than to expect that lousy cunt to go away after just a few weeks. She needs several months before her chemical fuck-ups in her brain cause her to shift attention somewhere else. She'll probably go back to stalking her ex-husband or something once she gets tired of the Army. Poor, poor Lisa Gray.

Thorman
06-06-2005, 05:18 AM
Personally, I hold nothing against THORMAN for this. Unlike some, I don't take all the sheep so seriously. Some of them, yes. THORMAN is a previous SHEEP OF THE WEEK and did a brilliant job. BAM indeed. He was a fucking idiot. He sure deserves the grudges some hold. But from me? Nah. It was hilarious. After all, me and the Pen were behind another of the Three Ts (THREE LOCK ROCK) and THORMAN was a great partner-in-crime.

Thank you Rikk...its great to be back on the side of what is truly CVH....That Sam shit started to stink...yeeeow

Thorman
06-06-2005, 05:23 AM

roth on

Ill take the crap cause the 50 plus days of Sammy shit really got on some nerves..that I can understand..but chill out dudes I was kidding and Sam and Van suck...I cant believe some of you thought i was serious when i said "Feels So Good' was considered a Classic Van Halen tune..

I mean..listen to these lyrics.

"yesterday, I saw my love light shine,
Straight ahead, in front of me
Oh nothings on the shore, Im coming back for more"

Like what the hell does that mean?? That alone should have shown you I was full of crap....That song sucks the big one

Thorman
06-06-2005, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by Dan
I wouldn't believe his Bullshit,Quote me on that.

If you wont believe my bullshit then you are saying that you dont believe my pro sammy threads that i had before which means you recognize that I do know that DLR rocks...make sense?

Get over it...I apologized so let it go..it was fun for a bit but the truth is that I have always been a huge CVH /DLR fan...thats it ..bottom line..believe what you want...

When your mom told you the tooth fairy was fake you didnt believe her? You kept putting your teeth under the pillow? Do you still knock your teeth out to put under the pillow..come on man...

Golden AWe
06-06-2005, 05:59 AM
i'm surprised anyone ever took that shite seriously to begin with

Steve Savicki
06-08-2005, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Dan
1)FUCK OFF

2)53 days of BullShit from you.

3)I have no respect for you.

4)Yes I do have a sense of Humour,but you still Suck DoneyBalls

5)Watch your back.

6)Have a nice day
Perhaps Thorman should donate $20 or two to the Army to make up for all the bandwidth that's been wasted.

Redballjets88
06-08-2005, 08:26 PM
good call steve even though i have no place to talk since i havent payed n e thin...but im 17 w/o credit or debit

Steve Savicki
06-08-2005, 08:44 PM
Due to your age Redball, I will have to let you slide. If Thorman's in your situation, I would have to let him slide as well. If not, he deserves to be hammered.

To Thorman:

If you seriously think you can come on a website that at least I have donated money to and just dish out spam and just walk away you should dam well think again. As fair play goes, had you donated some money to support the site to talk about pro-Sammy, mock talk or truth, fine, you're cool with me to talk about other artists be it Laura Branigan (the reason why I donated; I felt it was partially fair to cover the costs to all my Laura posts, an artist most members here have little interest in.)

But you actually put the site in the red, by not only not donating, but speaking against what the Army stands for.

What you are is a "bandwidth waster", you have no concern for how myself or other people that have shelled out money might feel and have made no effort to consider donors that you may have actually driven away.

You should phone up a friend of yours who owns a website, and ask them about all the hard work that goes into making any website that gets top recognition for its genre. You should try and understand the hours and hours that webmasters put into their site to try and make them enjoyable at least and to make its members want to stay. Many sites don't make it to the in a very stable state, the main URL domain leads to the parent directory.

Just take this site here for example, there are times when the Army goes down due to bandwidth excess or whatever, but you know what? Members here applaud Sarge for the amount of effort he has put into his site and not downscore him for a few lapse moments... nor do they spam up the board with messages that cause trouble.

So for you to just waltz onto this site that others pay bandwidth for, cause trouble, not donate a dime, and then just expect to be forgiven in a fingersnap, is something I just find quite frankly unbelieveable and if I were a moderator, I would also add the word "unacceptable."

I consider you Thorman, to have made a mockery out of not just me, but to every member who's donated money out of their pockets to this site with your blase couldn't-care-less attitude, be it just former, present, or otherwise.

I didn't take this seriously before I donated money, but when I realized my donation came from my own pocket, you sure better believe like high heaven that I take this seriously now.

Perhaps you will rethink on how to reflect and deal with the rest of the human race... and come back with an adjusted attitude.;)

Thorman
06-08-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
Due to your age Redball, I will have to let you slide. If Thorman's in your situation, I would have to let him slide as well. If not, he deserves to be hammered.

To Thorman:

If you seriously think you can come on a website that at least I have donated money to and just dish out spam and just walk away you should dam well think again. As fair play goes, had you donated some money to support the site to talk about pro-Sammy, mock talk or truth, fine, you're cool with me to talk about other artists be it Laura Branigan (the reason why I donated; I felt it was partially fair to cover the costs to all my Laura posts, an artist most members here have little interest in.)

But you actually put the site in the red, by not only not donating, but speaking against what the Army stands for.

What you are is a "bandwidth waster", you have no concern for how myself or other people that have shelled out money might feel and have made no effort to consider donors that you may have actually driven away.

You should phone up a friend of yours who owns a website, and ask them about all the hard work that goes into making any website that gets top recognition for its genre. You should try and understand the hours and hours that webmasters put into their site to try and make them enjoyable at least and to make its members want to stay. Many sites don't make it to the in a very stable state, the main URL domain leads to the parent directory.

Just take this site here for example, there are times when the Army goes down due to bandwidth excess or whatever, but you know what? Members here applaud Sarge for the amount of effort he has put into his site and not downscore him for a few lapse moments... nor do they spam up the board with messages that cause trouble.

So for you to just waltz onto this site that others pay bandwidth for, cause trouble, not donate a dime, and then just expect to be forgiven in a fingersnap, is something I just find quite frankly unbelieveable and if I were a moderator, I would also add the word "unacceptable."

I consider you Thorman, to have made a mockery out of not just me, but to every member who's donated money out of their pockets to this site with your blase couldn't-care-less attitude, be it just former, present, or otherwise.

I didn't take this seriously before I donated money, but when I realized my donation came from my own pocket, you sure better believe like high heaven that I take this seriously now.

Perhaps you will rethink on how to reflect and deal with the rest of the human race... and come back with an adjusted attitude.;)

Originally posted by Steve Savicki

To Thorman:

Hey Steve, I aplogized and that is the end of it..I dont owe you a thing asswipe. Just cause I did apologize to those I might have offended and to let them know that I was kidding and am a DLR fan all the way does not mean I have to take your shit and belittlement. If you want to do that then no prob with me but I aint going to sit and have you talk shit about me....Either you accept my aplogoy, as most have done, or you dont. If you dont, that is fine but dont try and put me down.

So, to summarize for you and you only, STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thorman
06-13-2005, 10:35 PM
SO is eveyone cool with this? I mean I hope I have repented enough to warrant some forgiveness...

LEt's open this up for discussion shall we?
Thoughts?

Steve Savicki
06-13-2005, 11:02 PM
Thorman,

Just pay for the bandwidth you have wasted.
Go to the bottom of the screen and click PayPal.

Thorman
09-26-2005, 06:52 PM

2. Vh to me is with Dave

That was Classic all the way dudes!! That was fun while it lasted though!!

Sammy is CVH

BAM

thome
09-26-2005, 06:58 PM
Did you really rite this or was it some kinda thing
Boom

Thorman
09-26-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by thome
Did you really rite this or was it some kinda thing
Boom

Its part of the history of this site...its what it is. Dont believe me? Spin a tune like Get UP and you will know what I mean!!

That was funny shit though

BAM

Thorman
09-26-2005, 07:12 PM

Thank you RIkk!!

BAM