PDA

View Full Version : Edwards Disagrees with Dean

4moreyears
06-05-2005, 11:52 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8102771/

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Former Democratic vice presidential candidate John Edwards said Saturday that he has not decided whether he will run for president in 2008.

The former U.S. senator from North Carolina said his family is focused on the recovery of his wife, who was diagnosed with breast cancer the day after the 2004 general election.

“Our first priority right now is making sure Elizabeth gets well,” Edwards said at an annual state Democratic fundraising dinner. “There’s a lot of work left to be done.”

Edwards also disagreed with Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean’s controversial comment in a speech to liberal activists Thursday that many Republicans “have never made an honest living in their lives.”

“The chairman of the DNC is not the spokesman for the party,” Edwards said. “He’s a voice. I don’t agree with it.”

DrMaddVibe
06-05-2005, 01:04 PM
"Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhh!"

Satan
06-05-2005, 04:45 PM
Edwards needs to remind himself of his own "Two Americas" speech and realize that the DLC who fucked up his last campaign is not representative of the "America" he claims to live in.

Howard Dean was correct as usual, and the appeasement pussies in the party (Biden opened his lying treasonous mouth as well) are falling all over themselves, hoping not to offend.

And needless to say, Dean's statement (as often happens with the corporate media) was taken entirely out of context.

Stallion
06-05-2005, 05:44 PM
Whenever I think of Dean....I just smile. With that loose cannon running the DNC...

Wonder which member of the GOP will win the 08 election?

:baaa:

FORD
06-05-2005, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Stallion
Whenever I think of Dean....I just smile. With that loose cannon running the DNC...

Nice poker face, Gelding ;)

We all know that Dean really scares the living shit out of Republicans, because you guys have gone so long without an opposition party that some poor folks even forgot there WAS one.

If the DLC types keep attacking Dean, thinking they can drive him out of that DNC chair, they will definitely regret doing so in 2008, when Dean becomes the nominee.

We win either way :)

4moreyears
06-05-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by FORD

We all know that Dean really scares the living shit out of Republicans, because you guys have gone so long without an opposition party that some poor folks even forgot there WAS one.

If the DLC types keep attacking Dean, thinking they can drive him out of that DNC chair, they will definitely regret doing so in 2008, when Dean becomes the nominee.

I don't know what will be better, Dean in charge of DNC or the being nominated to run for President. Either way republicans win.

BigBadBrian
06-05-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Stallion

Welcome back, Stallion. Haven't 'seen' you in awhile. I trust you've been well.

:gulp:

BigBadBrian
06-05-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
The former U.S. senator from North Carolina said his family is focused on the recovery of his wife, who was diagnosed with breast cancer the day after the 2004 general election.

“Our first priority right now is making sure Elizabeth gets well,” Edwards said at an annual state Democratic fundraising dinner. “There’s a lot of work left to be done.”

Just as it should be. I hope his wife makes a full recovery.

Get his house in order and then he can run if he wants to.

4moreyears
06-05-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Just as it should be. I hope his wife makes a full recovery.

Get his house in order and then he can run if he wants to.

Nice to finally see democrats with morals.

DrMaddVibe
06-05-2005, 08:40 PM
We all know that Dean really scares the living shit out of Republicans, because you guys have gone so long without an opposition party that some poor folks even forgot there WAS one

Desperation says what??????

FORD
06-05-2005, 09:15 PM
BTW, how come I haven't heard any Republicans bashing Mush Limpdick for his recent statement that "most Democrats don't work", which is probably what Dean was responding to in the first place

FORD
06-05-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
Nice to finally see democrats with morals.

Oh, but he's a "trial lawyer". Don't you know that it's a GOP requirement that you hate lawyers?

Except for Kenny $tarr, Ted Olson and James Baker, of course.

Stallion
06-06-2005, 07:55 AM

Dean scares the shit out of us?...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Whatever Ford.

He's the best thing that could have happened to us. The guy is a fucking dolt that cant control himself or anything that comes out of his mouth. You really think he can make it through an entire campaign without saying something stupid?

Wake up Ford....I know you like the guy, but he's a loose cannon.

DrMaddVibe
06-06-2005, 01:14 PM
Mush?!?

If you mean Rush...whatever!

I think YOU listen to him more than I do!!!!

Guitar Shark
06-06-2005, 04:01 PM

Do you really think Dean will run in 2008? I can't see it. Surely he must know he has zero chance.

4moreyears
06-06-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Do you really think Dean will run in 2008? I can't see it. Surely he must know he has zero chance.

there are a lot of morons like Ford who will vote for him.

hollywood5150
06-06-2005, 04:05 PM
read my post in the other thread...........about bush and crime connections..........

kerry.........dean.......... kerry and hagar are two of a kind

dean is kinda like dee snider.......... a whole lot of yealling.....but does nothing except maybe a lil radio or tv show commentary every once in a while....

Warham
06-06-2005, 04:11 PM
The Dems lose either way.

Dean is losing badly in the money race against the Republicans, and he's starting to drive away blacks from his party. Even the Reverend Jackson says that he's just short of telling blacks to vote for another party in three years. Who can blame them after his hotel comment?

Biden, Edwards, and Hillary all think he's a joke. They don't even take him seriously. Hillary will snuff him out if he tries anything funny in the next couple years. Bill will see the mission is carried out, so he can become First Lady.

As a Republican, I'm happy that moveon.org elected Howard Dean chairman of the DNC. I hope he stays there for twenty years.

hollywood5150
06-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Hey Warham........check out what I wrote on the other threads....
look at the Bush linked to crime.........

Let me know what you think

even if you disagree

academic punk
06-06-2005, 04:28 PM
Considering the lengths you repubs went to last year to call Edwards incompetent, I'd say Dean is on the right track.

hollywood5150
06-06-2005, 04:37 PM
Hey warham where you at??............

FORD
06-06-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by hollywood5150
Hey warham where you at??............

Where are YOU at?

The BCE spy sattelite knows, and they're dispatching a team as we speak......
http://kh.google.com/kh?v=1&t=tqtsrstrtqtsqqrt

hollywood5150
06-06-2005, 04:44 PM
a team of what jack.............my neighborhood is a lil more to the left

FORD
06-06-2005, 04:52 PM
You don't think the BCE knows Texas? They have to land the Black Helicopters somewhere, don't they?

hollywood5150
06-06-2005, 04:54 PM
What the hell are you talking about man...........

are you serious or joking...........i dont even know what the hell your pissed about.........

are you mad because i am PRO Bush and I have 5150 as part of my tag???

what is it??

try decaf man

FORD
06-06-2005, 05:04 PM
The BCE doesn't care whether you claim to support them or not. They are always watching.....

Warham
06-06-2005, 05:06 PM
And remember, Bill Clinton is their adopted son and brother.

:D

Warham
06-06-2005, 05:07 PM
Slick Willie Bush is his name.

hollywood5150
06-06-2005, 05:08 PM
Warham you crazy Fucker!!!!!!

LOL

Warham
06-06-2005, 05:08 PM
Everybody in FORD's party is becoming a BCE operative...slowly but surely.

hollywood5150
06-06-2005, 05:10 PM
and that would be good or bad????

Warham
06-06-2005, 05:17 PM
You don't see the sarcasm dripping in each of my posts?

:D

hollywood5150
06-06-2005, 05:22 PM
YEah i know........I was being naive....sarcastic........ anyway let me see

if he is still pissed at me..........speaking of new hamshire......how is the weather???

what part of NH you live in..........

whatdoes the average woman like like???

been thinking about visiting that part of the country

DrMaddVibe
06-06-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Everybody in FORD's party is becoming a BCE operative...slowly but surely.

Yessssssssss..."Operation Mindcrime" is proceeding as planned!

Warham
06-06-2005, 09:55 PM
Behold the might of the Bush Criminal Empire!

All will tremble before Poppy Bush!

Dr. Love
06-06-2005, 10:53 PM
Hey FORD,

What's with all the google map images? you running IPs?

I want in on the fun. :D

FORD
06-07-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Hey FORD,

What's with all the google map images? you running IPs?

I want in on the fun. :D

You mean you want the BCE spy satellite tracking you? ;)

bobgnote
06-07-2005, 06:49 PM
Only those Democrats we are thinking about could go around all nine-strong, fail to get anybody elected, ignore the creeping energy inflation via bipartisan energy fraud, ask for all that MONEY, get some of it, and fail to even argue single payer coverage as VITAL, to enable any more public funding of hospitals, PERIOD!

Only those Democrats sent nine geeks out, Dean and Edwards included, and actually opened the door for Republicans, showing character issues and ignoring the consequences of more energy fraud AND Zionism.

Only by suffering Democrats, do Republicans get to ride the corporate Christians (closet Catholics) all the way to hell in the Middle East, warring on us and calling us drugs all along the way to Armageddon, a lousy, symbolic site for ground zero.

Dumbass Dean and Edwards could lose the recovery from the 2004 loss. The D-squat does that every time. Took Ted's ideas for Cousin Frank, then got Pearl blasted when those ideas didn't resurrect the Christian-undermined economy of the early 20th Century.

SS. DD here.