PDA

View Full Version : Best Music Career Outside VH

dysfunction
06-05-2005, 01:02 PM
Just wanted to get your guys thoughts on who had the better career outside Van Halen, DLR or Cherone. We can't put Sammy in this argument because we all know he is the fucking king. Hell, most of Sammy's solo tunes are better than CVH. OK back to the topic. I honestly think it has to be Cherone. Tribe of Judah was very mediocre and Extreme was mediocre as well, but III Sides to Every Story is ten times better than the 71 cover songs DLR recorded during his solo years. Please lets talk about quality of music and not album sales or we can bring back other "great bands" who have sold millions of albums (Nsync, Britney Spears, etc.) Thoughts....

diamondsgirl
06-05-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by dysfunction
Just wanted to get your guys thoughts on who had the better career outside Van Halen, DLR or Cherone. We can't put Sammy in this argument because we all know he is the fucking king. Hell, most of Sammy's solo tunes are better than CVH. OK back to the topic. I honestly think it has to be Cherone. Tribe of Judah was very mediocre and Extreme was mediocre as well, but III Sides to Every Story is ten times better than the 71 cover songs DLR recorded during his solo years. Please lets talk about quality of music and not album sales or we can bring back other "great bands" who have sold millions of albums (Nsync, Britney Spears, etc.) Thoughts....

I have a better idea...

fuck off...

superdave
06-05-2005, 01:32 PM

What the fuck is wrong with you??

canadiandlrgirl
06-05-2005, 03:45 PM
you really have no clue do ya? fukin' moron:rolleyes:

diamondsgirl
06-05-2005, 04:16 PM
this guy has to be a joke, I just figure that if he takes the time to post here, I might as well take the time to respond

wtf, I'm not doing anything anyway...

canadiandlrgirl
06-05-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
this guy has to be a joke, I just figure that if he takes the time to post here, I might as well take the time to respond

wtf, I'm not doing anything anyway...
ya no kidding what a fukin tool:rolleyes:

SoldMySoul4RnR
06-05-2005, 10:12 PM
Yeah, I'm kinda guessing he ain't being serious...although I hope he is, he's a good stress relief outlet.

Redballjets88
06-05-2005, 10:24 PM
everyone tries to say that sammy had a better solo career than dave but really look at it this way.... his three hit singles you hear every once in awhile are i cant drive 55, 3 lock box, and one more that is just repeated bc i cant think of anymore....dave has yankee rose gigilo california girls just like paradise all these were hits...dont say sammy had a better solo career

Golden AWe
06-06-2005, 07:16 AM
well ain't this a joker thread

canadiandlrgirl
06-06-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
ya just like the person that started it:rolleyes:

zeronumber
06-06-2005, 02:08 PM
I'd have to go with Dave, mostly because Cherone never did anything worth while outside of Extreme. Even in VH, he had nothing going for him.

The only really successful song from Extreme was "More than words"...
Though, that's not exactly enough to fill up a staduim full of people, to make you want to see the guy.

Where as Dave had a lot of kick ass songs both in and out of van halen.

The guy can put on a 4 hour set list if he wanted to, thanks to all the material and hits he has.

mentalpancake
06-06-2005, 07:15 PM
We can't put Sammy in this argument because we all know he is the fucking king.
:lol:

Oh, you're serious?
:donkey:

And I say Dave, not that anyone couldn't have guessed that.

I also feel that it's worth pointing out that this is my 100th post.:D

mentalpancake
06-06-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
So is every other thread that this fucker makes.