PDA

View Full Version : Sammy's new single is better than ANY classic VH

hitch1969©
06-06-2005, 09:10 PM
I am listening to "Let Me Take You There" It was well worth the price at i tunes. it's the best song, CVH or van hagar or otherwise.

sammy really rocks hard on this one. go buy it!

BREASST!!!

=h=

Redballjets88
06-06-2005, 09:16 PM
die?

vanzilla
06-06-2005, 09:43 PM
:cool: CAN THIS BIATCH GET A STICKKY?:confused:

Harry McAsshole
06-06-2005, 10:16 PM
This Riddler thing really fucked with your sense of judgement...

canadiandlrgirl
06-06-2005, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by hitch1969©
I am listening to "Let Me Take You There" It was well worth the price at i tunes. it's the best song, CVH or van hagar or otherwise.

BREASST!!!

=h= you're joking right?:confused:

rustoffa
06-06-2005, 10:23 PM

BREASST!!!

=h=

I've had it with i tunes. And the ipod. It's a wealth of a gigantic database, but the shit never works right (i tunes). Then the fucking batteries go dead in the ipod...like just draining after 55 mp3's.

And then you have the difficulties with the bluetooth technology. I tune that shit in to some imaginary radio station...it works for awhile then some fucking Paul Harvey shit bleeds through.

I gave the fucking thing away (ipod). I gave it to this dipshit. He's like this huge fucking DEAD fan or some shit, just always spewing about that crap. He's an ok dude, but the constant harping just wears and tears. So I ERASED everything off of the thing, then loaded it up with like 5000 mp3's of some Jam Band lamewire shit.

I left the thing on his desk, with a note that said "here ya go." The next day, he e-mails me going "does this thing got the fucked up batteries in it or something?" I just went, "no, I'm just sick of the hassle....it's got a whole fucking 36 hour DEAD show on it that I can't get rid of."

So he goes, "thanks man, whadda' I owe you?". I go, "don't worry about it, it's a memorial day second hand gift, just treat it like every other second hand gift you get.....shove it up your fucking ass. Seriously, just shove it up your fucking ass and re-live that entire 36 hour show....think of it as an unwashed hippie suppository."

That was that, and I'm thinking of trying one of the newer ipods with the good batteries.

Tit
06-06-2005, 10:31 PM
You're full of shit, STOFFA. I've never bad any problems with I-Tunes.:mad:

rustoffa
06-06-2005, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Tit
You're full of shit, STOFFA. I've never bad any problems with I-Tunes.:mad:

Welp, it's like anything else. Some folks have good luck with shit, and other folks just bomb the chimney.

That's one fucked-up-pancake of an avatar!

Bandit02
06-07-2005, 01:15 AM

BREASST!!!

=h=

BWHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! Too bad he is singing it to his roadie Bill. How could you even think that is better than CVH.

hollywood5150
06-07-2005, 01:18 AM
I dont like Hagar but he might 've had a good tune at one point in time.........but i dont think it is now NOR was it better that CVH

Vinnie Velvet
06-07-2005, 01:34 PM
Closing this....

:D

Full Bug
06-07-2005, 01:37 PM
I see Hitch has taken up the crack pipe again....:D

vanzilla
06-07-2005, 02:04 PM
Does hitch1969 deserve a sticky?

W*NK*R
06-07-2005, 02:22 PM
Never heard it, and don't want to.

Hardrock69
06-07-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by vanzilla
Does hitch1969 deserve a sticky?

If it were any other subject I could say "possibly".

But to post trash like this...I would say FUCK NO!

Soul Reaper
06-07-2005, 02:27 PM

BREASST!!!

=h=

TRAITOR!!!!

zeronumber
06-08-2005, 10:41 AM
You da man hitch, you da man.:killer:

scottydabodi
06-08-2005, 09:52 PM

BREASST!!!

=h=

If I said it once, I've said it a MILLION times: "Yet another BRILLIANT post by Hitch"...
If this bitch ain't stickied within 30 seconds, I'm gonna lose MY MIND!!!!

AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

tydhurst
06-08-2005, 09:57 PM
Fucking Hagar!

scottydabodi
06-08-2005, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
If I said it once, I've said it a MILLION times: "Yet another BRILLIANT post by Hitch"...
If this bitch ain't stickied within 30 seconds, I'm gonna lose MY MIND!!!!

AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I'VE LOST MY MIND!!!!!

bueno bob
06-08-2005, 11:00 PM
Is there any truth to the rumor that Sammy's next cover will be of the Ohio Player's "Love Machine"?

bueno bob
06-08-2005, 11:01 PM
Oh, maybe it was Ami Stewart's "Knock On Wood", a song he knows plenty about - just ask Mike Anthony!

rustoffa
06-08-2005, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Is there any truth to the rumor that Sammy's next cover will be of the Ohio Player's "Love Machine"?

I heard "Rollacoasta".
:confused:

If that fucker fucking fucks up a Cameo song, I'll just turn on the leaf blower.

rustoffa
06-08-2005, 11:08 PM
I wonder why sam didn't do alot of covers with ed during the van hagar era?

Was it like a "don't fucking go there" rule?

seenbad
06-08-2005, 11:20 PM
rustoffa, you fucked up. There was just a ruling on a class action lawsuit against ipod that would entitle you to some free shit and an upgrade.

Your luck really does blow cock. :)

MAX
06-08-2005, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
I heard "Rollacoasta".
:confused:

Dear lord NO!!!

Spam has no funk whatsoeva.

Funk him. :mad:

That song is sexy. The Chili Peps did it justice. Hag the fag would make it sound like a........ Fucking fast food ad........ Fuck him thrice.

Fat, old, wannabe that neverwas and talentless cunt.

rustoffa
06-08-2005, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
rustoffa, you fucked up. There was just a ruling on a class action lawsuit against ipod that would entitle you to some free shit and an upgrade.

Your luck really does blow cock. :)

I heard about that! Apparently the DIPSHIT didn't. Turns out he put it in a company mail envelope with a scathing note to boot! I'll pretend like it was a major scheme and really piss him off now.

:)

rustoffa
06-08-2005, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Dear lord NO!!!

Spam has no funk whatsoeva.

Funk him. :mad:

That song is sexy. The Chili Peps did it justice. Hag the fag would make it sound like a........ Fucking fast food ad........ Fuck him thrice.

Fat, old, wannabe that neverwas and talentless cunt.

No doubt bro. He needs to re-work some Barry White and bust his gut out.
:D

Matt White
06-08-2005, 11:36 PM
Due to the phantasmagorical nature of the hypothesis, I have been rendered stupefied and am unable to form a cognitive response.

WORD.

rockvanhalen66
06-09-2005, 12:32 AM

BREASST!!!

=h= hey hitch don"t bet the farm on that one...

zeronumber
06-09-2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
I wonder why sam didn't do alot of covers with ed during the van hagar era?

Was it like a "don't fucking go there" rule?

Most bands and artist don't like doing covers, for they feel it leaves a stigma that they follow a formula, or belittles their credit, for they don't want to be known for doing somebody elses song.

And well, During the Van hagar era, VH got criticized for following a formula already.

Besides, I'm sort of glad Sam and VH didn't do that many covers...
To me, doing covers is just a cheap way to get more hits on a record, while doing as much work as one would do for a filler song.

bueno bob
06-09-2005, 11:43 AM
In a nutshell, I read an interview with Ed once where he was noodling around with a song idea for Diver Down, and his riff was, as he put it, "Forced to become the intro for Dancing in the Street" - and at that point, he swore left and right that there wouldn't be any more covers, ever - which of course does nothing to explain why they covered half of Sammy's solo catalog live, other classic rock covers (Mountain, Zeppelin, Who, Neil Young, Deep Purple, et al) or why they did "Apolitical Blues".

But...

Vinnie Velvet
06-09-2005, 12:14 PM
Ed has always said one thing and done another.

Alcohol abuse can do wonders to your judgement.

bueno bob
06-09-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
Ed has always said one thing and done another.

Alcohol abuse can do wonders to your judgement.

Yup...incidents in 1985, 1986 and 2004 are living proof of that...

Vinnie Velvet
06-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Let's not forget 1996 (and don't believe Ed was sober then -- he was not).

bueno bob
06-09-2005, 12:18 PM
Ahhh yes.

rustoffa
06-09-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by zeronumber
To me, doing covers is just a cheap way to get more hits on a record, while doing as much work as one would do for a filler song.

Diver Down was just full of hits.

Did you know that Casey Casem lost his voice doing repeated lead-in work for the "You're No Good" American top forty domination?

I'll agree with ya on the work ethic thing, they recorded WACF in two and a half weeks. Plain and simple? Lazy motherfuckers.