PDA

View Full Version : T2: Extreme Edition Dvd

Hardrock69
06-07-2005, 12:14 AM
Fucking amazing...

The major extras are 16 minutes of previously unseen footage integrated into the film....some really cool stuff....

Then on disc II, aside from the usual documentaries, etc. there is a special High-Resolution version of the original Theatrical release...it is some insane resolution (it says recommended watching at 1600 X 1200, 1920 X 1080, OR HIGHER)and is for watching on your PC. It will play back at a higher resolution than a DVD is capable of.
It is encoded with Windows Media version 9, and the minimum specs to watch it are crazy...like 128 MB graphix card, 3.0 Ghz CPU, 512 MB of memory...you get the picture.....

Of course it has the 5.1 sound, and a booklet with great detail on how this has been remastered using the very latest technology (The previous ultimate edition DVD was remastered in 1997 or something like that. So they decided to do it again.

Did a fantastic job....just thought I would recommernd this to anyone who has not seen this version...

My favorite lines:

**BANG**

Arnold: He will live....

Sarah Connors: "Good afternoon Doctor, how's the knee?"

Doctor to the group of interns: "She stabbed me in my knee last week with my own pen"

SoldMySoul4RnR
06-07-2005, 01:20 AM
John: Jesus, you were gonna kill that guy!

Arnie: Of course, I'm a terminator!

:D

Love it!! But always preferred the original, freakin' classic.

Redballjets88
06-07-2005, 01:24 AM
arnold - i am the gay cyborg...dance for me little man make your weiny hard i want to nlow your balls off give it to me........suck my cyborg cock steel its made of steel oil i cum oil

sam kinnison is one funny mother fucker

Golden AWe
06-07-2005, 02:55 AM
Naah...compared to the athmosphere in the part one, T2 sucks...first one was the kewl one, and Arnie slaughtering the whole police station was one of the greatest scenes in the history of the action movies...

Hardrock69
06-07-2005, 09:24 AM
Hey I didn't say one was better than the other...I was just ranting about the great package they put together for it.