PDA

View Full Version : Jackson Guilty

Tit
06-07-2005, 01:12 AM
Jackson Guilty of Child Molestation
Jury faces life-or-death decision
Tuesday, June 7, 2005 Posted: 12:51 AM EST (0551 GMT)

SANTA MARIA, Calif. (AP) -- Michael Jackson has been found guilty. Jurors were awoken in the middle of the night by Judge Rodney S. Melville. He was furious with their inability to reach a verdict in just a day-and-a-half. "You're all cunts," Melville was overheard saying to the jurors. "Get to work now or I'll cut your balls off."

They immediately sat at their juror's table and came up with the obvious solution: Jackson was guilty of touching a young boy's pee-pee.

Their verdict in the high-profile case leaves the jurors to decide whether to sentence Jackson to death, or to life in prison without parole. The sentencing phase of the trial is set to begin Wednesday.

Legal anaylst Freddy Prinze: "Normally in a case like this, the defendant would be sentenced to a maximum of 20 years. But Jackson was once black. And he should die for what he did."

Tension was high in the courtroom before the verdict was announced very late Monday night.

The side of the courtroom with family members and friends of the boy with the violated pee-pee erupted into sighs and cries when the verdict was announced.

Michael Jackson -- though he was smiling confidently before the verdict -- looked "straight ahead, and not to either side," after the announcement, Prinze said. The Jackson family said nothing after the verdict was read and moonwalked out of the courtroom in a depressed manner.

hollywood5150
06-07-2005, 01:15 AM
was he really found guilty???????

I was watching RAW...............ecw is coming back..........for those of you that care.........

personally WcW vs WWF was better

Redballjets88
06-07-2005, 01:16 AM
wcw vs nwo is the greatest ever

hollywood5150
06-07-2005, 01:19 AM
I aggree and what made WcW greatwas the N.W.O.

oh yeah...........thanks to HOLLYWOOD and the OUTsiders

Fabulous Peter
06-07-2005, 01:30 AM
Michael Jackson put my balls in his mouth once.

Redballjets88
06-07-2005, 01:36 AM
hall and nash are the greatest duo ever

hollywood5150
06-07-2005, 01:39 AM
I agree....the real n.wo. and hulkamania is what evryone is trying to duplicate.........

but something like that is only once ina life time........much like CVH

it is a cultural phenom.........household name type thing

Fabulous Peter
06-07-2005, 01:45 AM
Hollywood, redballs...could we stop talking about wrestling here and get back on to the subject of Michael Jackson putting my balls in his mouth?

RuzDNailz
06-07-2005, 01:46 AM
nWO is the only way to go! I miss the old wrestling wars on Monday nights.

Redballjets88
06-07-2005, 01:47 AM
yeah 4 life

Fabulous Peter
06-07-2005, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by RuzDNailz
nWO is the only way to go! I miss the old wrestling wars on Monday nights.

Seriously Ruz...WE'RE DONE TALKING ABOUT WRESTLING HERE.

Hardrock69
06-07-2005, 01:48 AM
I remember watching All-Star Wrestling on WTBS in 1977...when they had bizarre characters like Abdulla The Butcher...

Fabulous Peter
06-07-2005, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
I remember watching All-Star Wrestling on WTBS in 1977...when they had bizarre characters like Abdulla The Butcher...

Listen Lurch - this isn't a fucking wrestling thread. It's a thread about my hero Michael Jackson. I don't mean to be a dick, but you're fucking up my friend TIT'S thread.

Don't make me see red.

stringfelowhawk
06-07-2005, 02:06 AM
M.J. guilty? I think that would be front page news and I can't find it anywhere.

As a former "hardcore" wrestling fan from the "before Vince Russo" destruction of it, I have to say I always dug the NWO. IMO the best freaking storyline ever. Always loved it but personally thought DX was funny as shit and fell for that angle straight up. It was original. Can't say I've watched wrestling at all in the last 3 years except for the return of HBK. That complete jackass, Russo killed my interest. Fake or not those guys take more of a beating than any "pro athelet" in any sport, in any country on the planet. Not everyone can do that. I've read Mick Foley's and Hulk Hogans biography's. Mick Foley is the most hardcore mofo in the biz. That dude flew home from Japan after a seriously demented match with Terry Funk, with third degree burns after he landed wrong on a wooden platform laced with a very small c4 charge. The lady next to him on the plane complained because of the smell of his burnt flesh. The very first day Hogan went to train, his trainer broke his leg just to test his commitment. How crazy is that?
I'll admit Hulkamania swept me up and I got to witness it live. He'll always be my favorite but HBK and Ric Flair just kill me. Their arrogance and sense of humor makes me laugh and I love it. I've always wanted to see them two just sitdown and run their gators at each other cause they are the best "talkers" ever. WOOOOOOOO!

To qoute the Nature Boy: "I'm like Space Mountain. I may be the oldest ride in the park but I still got the longest line".

That is an undeniable classic!

hollywood5150
06-07-2005, 02:07 AM
Vince Russo fucked up wreslting

Fabulous Peter
06-07-2005, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by stringfelowhawk
M.J. guilty? I think that would be front page news and I can't find it anywhere.

As a former "hardcore" wrestling fan from the "before Vince Russo" destruction of it, I have to say I always dug the NWO. IMO the best freaking storyline ever. Always loved it but personally thought DX was funny as shit and fell for that angle straight up. It was original. Can't say I've watched wrestling at all in the last 3 years except for the return of HBK. That complete jackass, Russo killed my interest. Fake or not those guys take more of a beating than any "pro athelet" in any sport, in any country on the planet. Not everyone can do that. I've read Mick Foley's and Hulk Hogans biography's. Mick Foley is the most hardcore mofo in the biz. That dude flew home from Japan after a seriously demented match with Terry Funk, with third degree burns after he landed wrong on a wooden platform laced with a very small c4 charge. The lady next to him on the plane complained because of the smell of his burnt flesh. The very first day Hogan went to train, his trainer broke his leg just to test his commitment. How crazy is that?
I'll admit Hulkamania swept me up and I got to witness it live. He'll always be my favorite but HBK and Ric Flair just kill me. Their arrogance and sense of humor makes me laugh and I love it. I've always wanted to see them two just sitdown and run their gators at each other cause they are the best "talkers" ever. WOOOOOOOO!

To qoute the Nature Boy: "I'm like Space Mountain. I may be the oldest ride in the park but I still got the longest line".

That is an undeniable classic!

Hey fuckface...stop talkin' bout RASSLIN. We're talking about the king of limp dicks....MICHAEL JACKSON. So cut it out dummy.

hollywood5150
06-07-2005, 02:14 AM
youd rather talk about limp dicks than rassling.............maybe YOU have a limpdick and are in search of a support group???

is that it?

Fabulous Peter
06-07-2005, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by hollywood5150
youd rather talk about limp dicks than rassling.............maybe YOU have a limpdick and are in search of a support group???

is that it?

Erectile dysfunction is no laughing matter. You should know that.

hollywood5150
06-07-2005, 02:17 AM
you know you age or mentality is quite obvious......... see ya

better one idiot as opposed to............... two

Fabulous Peter
06-07-2005, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by hollywood5150
you know you age or mentality is quite obvious......... see ya

better one idiot as opposed to............... two

Hey, it's brains like this that got a lot of people through high school.

Ally_Kat
06-07-2005, 02:26 AM
LMAO@Guntington, WV ! I love it

Fabulous Peter
06-07-2005, 02:27 AM
Alley, are you familiar with that town?

Ally_Kat
06-07-2005, 02:27 AM
yes, I'm familiar with ole west virginie

Fabulous Peter
06-07-2005, 02:29 AM
No shit! How do you know about WV? I grew up there.

Ally_Kat
06-07-2005, 02:33 AM
I visit very often.

Got peoples down there.

Fabulous Peter
06-07-2005, 02:35 AM
In the Huntington area? That's where my family is too. I'm heading there next week to see them.

Ally_Kat
06-07-2005, 02:41 AM
My peoples are about an hour from Huntington. By Charleston.

Fabulous Peter
06-07-2005, 02:44 AM
Sweet. Not much going on there. I dont' regret leaving, but I do miss it sometimes.

Ally_Kat
06-07-2005, 02:46 AM
It's completely different than NYC. Going to take me some getting use to when I move down there, esp with that whole not believing in street lights.

Fabulous Peter
06-07-2005, 02:57 AM
To quote Dave, "That's like going from speedballs to milkshakes."

Why are you moving back? Is that where you're from?

Ally_Kat
06-07-2005, 03:04 AM
no. I'm from nyc. My man's from wv.

BigBadBrian
06-07-2005, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
no. I'm from nyc. My man's from wv.

Ally, you're moving? :confused:

Vinnie Velvet
06-07-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Fabulous Peter
TOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!

Ally_Kat
06-07-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Ally, you're moving? :confused:

yeah. after i get hitched though

BigBadBrian
06-07-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
yeah. after i get hitched though

:killer: :bottle:

Congrats. Did I miss the announcement? I must admit I've been busy with school and work lately and haven't frequented NON as much as I would have liked.

Miss you in the Frontline. ;) :) :(

Tit
06-07-2005, 11:08 AM
I miss you too, ALLY.:)

Ally_Kat
06-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
:killer: :bottle:

Congrats. Did I miss the announcement? I must admit I've been busy with school and work lately and haven't frequented NON as much as I would have liked.

Miss you in the Frontline. ;) :) :(

Bri, me and JG is oooooold news. So old it grew mold :eek:

Is the frontline still mainly "hey, let's do nothing but huge insult wars in threads!"?

I miss the old gang. Would be cool to have them back to balance things out in there.

Ally_Kat
06-07-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Tit
I miss you too, ALLY.:)

I know. I randomly miss you, too, but my aim is getting better

*rim shot*

that was baaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Soul Reaper
06-07-2005, 02:00 PM
Listen Lurch - this isn't a fucking wrestling thread. It's a thread about my hero Michael Jackson. I don't mean to be a dick, but you're fucking up my friend TIT'S thread.

Don't make me see red.

your hero? more like your gigolo!

tjvhou812
06-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
wcw vs nwo is the greatest ever

wcw sucks ass, always did, always will

stringfelowhawk
06-08-2005, 01:48 AM
This is my one and only response to the simple-minded minority.
Since I find it unfair to take advantage of the less fortunate and can clearly tell you have not progressed past a second grade vocabulary, I can not in good conscience reply further to negative comments directed at me by someone who'd bring acorns to a gun fight. Being in a mellow mood, I'm willing to let you slide this time on this subject. However, if I'm attacked in the future on other issues I WILL NOT be so charitable. This is your one and only pass. Next time its open season on mentally handicapped jackass' like you.

Meanwhile, why don't you call your sponsor and admit your relapse at the next "ASS BANDITS" recovery group meeting.

Ted Turner killed the NWA by trying to pass it off as a product to compete with the "then" WWF. The NWA never tried to compete before he bought it an changed its name to WCW because it was a completely different product. It was more actual wrestling than the "on air boss" giving lip service and killing air time by talking. I like the verbal sparring and the tits and ass but when someone is flapping their peter beaters 50 min of a 60 min show I get bored.

RuzDNailz
06-08-2005, 02:13 AM

Sorry, pete! This thread is about the same guy who OWNS the beatles music.

Water down the hatch! :gulp: