PDA

View Full Version : Green Day Video

Shaun Ponsonby
06-08-2005, 10:57 AM
September ends or whatever its called. What a fucking pussy of a video. Seriously. They must be kidding, right?

"I will ALWAYS feel this way about you. I just love you so much..." FUCK THE FUCKING FUCK OFF!!!

That is worse than your average boyband video. And WTF is Billy Elliot doing in it? Get your Tutu on and dance, bitch.

The song is shit as well.

zeronumber
06-08-2005, 11:23 AM
Green Day had completely turned to shit after the Insomiac Cd.

Since then they toned down thier songs and turned to an left winged agenda bullshit.

You know, when I heard American Idiot, I had mixed feelings, because on the one hand, Greenday returned to their classic sound, but was pissed off because of this whole Anti-bush, Anti-war agenda (Of course, why would anybody famous so much remember 9/11 huh?)

But when I heard the rest of their songs, I knew one thing was for certain, that greenday turned into complete and uttershit. They start wearing eyeliner and eye shadow like those fags in good charlotte, then they start singing songs about being a loner...Wtf? You're in a highly successful band, married with a kid, have millions of dollars, and millions of fans, wtf are you bitching about?

Than I heard holiday...which was complete shit...
Than this new song top the garbage heap...

This is what happens to bands right after they seriously kick ass, they become total bitches.

I still like classic greenday with their old songs like "Brain Stew", "Geek Stink Breath", "Basket Case" and "Welcome to Paradise",

But the whole "Warning", "Macy's day parade" and "Waiting" were a clear sign of anything, was that Greenday had lost it.

Anyway, nice thread, I finally was able to vent about the fucking greenday situation.

Hardrock69
06-08-2005, 11:39 AM
Fuck those motherfuckers.

I always hated them for their "bubble-gum" style of punk (punk-pop?).

I am in favor of guitar bands being popular (the more guitarists on the planet the better), but they are just slick, over-produced Ramones wannabees....

Soul Reaper
06-08-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
September ends or whatever its called. What a fucking pussy of a video. Seriously. They must be kidding, right?

"I will ALWAYS feel this way about you. I just love you so much..." FUCK THE FUCKING FUCK OFF!!!

That is worse than your average boyband video. And WTF is Billy Elliot doing in it? Get your Tutu on and dance, bitch.

The song is shit as well.

Green Day aren't real punk...end of story

Unchainme
06-08-2005, 06:31 PM
"Green Day Oh you guys are real Punk Rockers Aren't You, You Guys are like less queer Blink-182" Triump The Comic Insult Dog after talking to Green Day. I think There Ok, I think it's good that something other than rap and Bubble Gum pop is getting played. Now are there new songs any good compared to the old ones. Nope but they are pretty intresting to listen to, although this whole "ROCK AGAINST BUSH" Thing is starting to wear on my nerves. Rock shouldn't be politcal period. Rock should be Anti-Politcal and should try to remain neutral about political.

Shaun Ponsonby
06-09-2005, 03:58 PM
Fuck, its just been on again. I hate that piece of shit. It makes me cringe.

superdave
06-09-2005, 04:12 PM
Yecch--I can't stand Green Day--have seen several publications hailing them as the 'saviors' of rock--I just don't see it