PDA

View Full Version : You have PUNKS but NO ROCK.

bobgnote
06-08-2005, 07:25 PM
I will be posting here and at CVH site, to see what happens.

Punks got all into trolling the closed CVH is valuable thread, then it closed. Shows character by the moderators, to get that done when we've all been waiting 20 years since JUMP, and apparently, punks with no rock want to keep waiting the same jerky, NY-Joisy, poodle-humping way, so dogs or whatever can get up and hump the lineup.

Got CVH for me? I have some for you. And since Zero-intelligence is walking on my thread looking for his French buddy till it closed, you need to respond over here to issues, or get told what a suck you are.

Fair and square, punks with no rock and whoever. YOU post, I post. Keep it that way.

tydhurst
06-08-2005, 07:28 PM
I AIN'T GOT NO HOW WATCHAMACALLIT!

scottydabodi
06-08-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by bobgnote
What the fuck am I talking about?!?

I was wondering the same thing...

canadiandlrgirl
06-08-2005, 08:09 PM
someone tell me what the fuck this moron in rambling about cause i don't think i speak his language:confused:

rustoffa
06-08-2005, 08:13 PM

Punks got all into trolling the closed CVH is valuable thread, then it closed. Shows character by the moderators, to get that done when we've all been waiting 20 years since JUMP, and apparently, punks with no rock want to keep waiting the same jerky, NY-Joisy, poodle-humping way, so dogs or whatever can get up and hump the lineup.

Got CVH for me? I have some for you. And since Zero-intelligence is walking on my thread looking for his French buddy till it closed, you need to respond over here to issues, or get told what a suck you are.

Fair and square, punks with no rock and whoever. YOU post, I post. Keep it that way.

"Character" has nothing to do with it bro. You report, we decide. The most slanted and biased moderating team in the business.....

You have PUNKS but NO ROCK?

When I first saw the title, I went (thinking to self) "must be about the Atomic Punks and the absence of the band they impersonate."

Now I see that you were just complaining.

Complaints are full on feedback.

You know what to do.

tydhurst
06-08-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
someone tell me what the fuck this moron in rambling about cause i don't think i speak his language:confused:

I think he's trying to sound smart, or if you say his post into a microphone then play it backwards you might get a message.

canadiandlrgirl
06-08-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by tydhurst
I think he's trying to sound smart, or if you say his post into a microphone then play it backwards you might get a message. :cool:

Big Fat Sammy
06-08-2005, 08:35 PM
Wow, Bobby G Note is still at it!

Mezro
06-08-2005, 08:36 PM

LOL...man you are building douche castles in the sky.

Got CVH for Solomon Grundy? No. Solomon Grundy got CVH for you.

Mezro...this might help ease your journey into the world of coherent communication...www.hop.com

bobgnote
06-08-2005, 08:39 PM
You have the stupidity, you have the shove. When Amtrak folds, and the porters up here don't work, maybe they will want some CVH and go out and get some, like I would.

Let's see any of you get CVH or get an idea how to do it, EH?

Dumbasses from NY or girl dweebs from Canada can't do CVH OR New Halen. Canada has some words for YOU girlie. If you are up there, you can't get your head so far up your butt, you don't hear something about how you don't get anymore CVH. Also, you don't get anymore CVH because you are a lot of really stupid punks, with NO ROCKS.

Still into organ since 1984, you morons haven't thought your way out of that bag, and nothing changes. You dopes were stupid yesterday, same today. Try hockey, CG. It's a life for YOU and ME.

Ally_Kat
06-08-2005, 08:47 PM
You have the stupidity, you have the shove. When Amtrak folds, and the porters up here don't work, maybe they will want some CVH and go out and get some, like I would.

Dumbasses from NY or girl dweebs from Canada can't do CVH OR New Halen. Canada has some words for YOU girlie. If you are up there, you can't get your head so far up your butt, you don't hear something about how you don't get anymore CVH. Also, you don't get anymore CVH because you are a lot of really stupid punks, with NO ROCKS.

Still into organ since 1984, you morons haven't thought your way out of that bag, and nothing changes. You dopes were stupid yesterday, same today. Try hockey, CG. It's a life for YOU and ME.

Ally_Kat
06-08-2005, 08:48 PM
And wtf does Amtrack have to do with CVH?

Dude, step away from the coke.

Nickdfresh
06-08-2005, 09:09 PM

http://www.chez.com/drlulu/nelson/tableau.gif

FORD
06-08-2005, 10:26 PM
At this point, i'd just like to point out that this schizophrenic person is the same guy who was posting racist bullshit under the name "Michael Anthony".

Now maybe bandidwth wasting aliases crashing the site is OK with some people, but I'm getting kinda sick of wading through the sewage myself.

Katydid
06-08-2005, 10:29 PM
I think he is saying both sites are full of young punks and trolls...

And that is taking over more than talk of CVH and rock music.

He's saying he is an authority on it, and you should use him as a moderator.

That if people can understand what Mezro is talking about ...

He might even should be a Webmaster...

Course I could be wrong in NY Amtrak speak...

FORD
06-08-2005, 10:30 PM
Speaking of wading through sewage......

Warham
06-08-2005, 10:33 PM
We're under attack!

Nickdfresh
06-08-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by FORD
At this point, i'd just like to point out that this schizophrenic person is the same guy who was posting racist bullshit under the name "Michael Anthony".

Now maybe bandidwth wasting aliases crashing the site is OK with some people, but I'm getting kinda sick of wading through the sewage myself.

Then it's the same idiot that pretends to be DAVID LEE ROTH (posting as JOHN BURROWS), EDDIE VAN HALEN, and DAVE CHAPELLE. Fuck this dudes IP!

Warham
06-08-2005, 10:39 PM
'Terminate her, immediately.'

academic punk
06-08-2005, 10:45 PM
You all are mistaking bobg's ramblings for incoherent stupidity.

It's not. It's the result of partaking and enjoying some of the finest products that Bolivia has ever bestowe upon our fine planet.

God, I want his dealers number.

rustoffa
06-09-2005, 12:56 AM

Still into organ since 1984, you morons haven't thought your way out of that bag, and nothing changes. You dopes were stupid yesterday, same today.

There's nothing like taking carbon fiber off before you retire for the night.

*PHEW* that shit is light, but it ain't right.

That's right motherfucker, I took a few bullets on this primrose path, but it was well worth it.

First you were worthy.

That shit was like chumming a glass tank @ the FISHARAMA.

Then you have the hit & run...all the way into cuntbodia.

Calculators, some calculators are funny, the half speel.

Slanted and biased....you knew what to do.

You're fucking OWNED.

Way to let it all hang out dipshit. Somebody left the gas on.

This shit wore me out, I'm never doing it again.

vanzilla
06-09-2005, 02:25 AM
This guy is the biggest jack off artist on the site.

Isn't fucking fag Albert behind the David Lee Roth alias?

Panamark
06-09-2005, 04:36 AM
Hey Bognote,

You have mistaken us for people who care....

bueno bob
06-09-2005, 05:14 AM
What a loon!

To paraphrase my famous enemy Han Solo, "Either I'm going to kill him or I'm beginning to like him."

Brett
06-09-2005, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by vanzilla
Isn't fucking fag Albert behind the David Lee Roth alias?

Yes.

DLR7884
06-09-2005, 10:03 AM
What's up with all the fucking fags running around this place lately?

All they do is bitch and moan about this place. Get a fucking life.

How many times does it have to be said............?

DLR7884
If you don't fucking like it here, leave.

vanzilla
06-09-2005, 10:58 AM
Bob's sheep of the week material. He's got my vote.

academic punk
06-09-2005, 11:10 AM
I still say he's a post-modern litrary genius.

I bet you all mockedWilliam Burroughs and James Joyce back when they first started posting on internet message boards too before they were recognized for their innovations.

m4dm4x
06-09-2005, 11:45 AM
Hey bobgnote - Did you just see a little Hare-Krishna midget in the tree, floatin'?... Or is it me?

bobgnote
06-09-2005, 05:23 PM
Glad to have you aboard. Is one of you the PA guy? I bet you have at least one of those around who is smart enough to want me playing.

Let's be sure DAVE has something interesting to read this summer.

He can cut off the rock stars AND corporate geeks he's already pissed at, if he does the right thing and goes for any viable start-to-finish with me. Hope you like my brazen pitch. It has REALLY been a long time coming. Whether DAVE or Ed the Organ or dead Steve Ross or anyone admits I am where they got CVH OR New Halen OR WHO or whatever, AC-ZZ and all the Johns we don't like at our house, fact remains, all the deadhead fans are in the way of any production of any NEW CVH SOUNDS, or any of the others!

No brag just fact. One prob is the brothers. See the South Park with nursie all disabled? That is like Alex's situation. He has a congenitally deformed dead fetus attached to his head, metaphorically.

Believe it or not! Alex can play durms good, drunk as hell, do lots of stadium, but so what. To get HIM going so he works, you have to feed the vampires. Sorry about the guys going off about him looking like Mr. Spock and all, but that deformed fetus-type Ed fella hurt YOU, and here this is, DLR Army, I volunteer for KP, and you make me want the Navy back, right away. Anyhow, I want to work, and I am GOOD.

Some of you have talent, some do not. Want to know more?

superdave
06-09-2005, 05:25 PM
???????

bobgnote
06-09-2005, 05:32 PM
Tell you what. You guys have been a little slow to pick up on me being the guitarist.

IF we get to know each other and any of you jam, I sit on traps. I don't advertise, but you'll be able to do any covers I want to hear, and that is all the high-power rock we know. You guys like drummers, eh?

I do THAT, some, and some more.

Katydid
06-09-2005, 05:59 PM
Don't laugh...it might work....

Look at BIG AND RICH...they have a black dude in the band, changed the whole face of country...

Whar's Dave when ya need him??? Myrtle Beach and Carolina Girls must have done done him in...

But I don't have the say...I'll pass this on Bobgnote...

I bet Dave, you and Fat Possum Records could go places.

Does Amtrak go to Mississippi?

IF not Moderator is your next goal to shoot for.

Source-Dir:
Content-Length: 672

This is a message from bobgnote at Roth Army Forums (
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/index.php ). The Roth Army Forums owners
cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email bobgnote, you can use this online form:
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/member.php?action=mailform&userid=13657

OR, by email:
mailto:bobgnote@gobears.com

This is the message:

Truth is, I would like to meet mod squad or trade e-mail. We can see
if my stated interest is compatible with ANY of my postings OR an
eventgual moderator thing.

DLR is one avenue of approach by me to an awful lot of funds flows, not
just MONEY, but FUNDS FLOWS.

Why should we be strangers?

bobgnote
06-09-2005, 06:22 PM
Anne Bancroft died. Matt from Joisy gets all noisy at STERN. I don't see my last post, so read THIS:

She was married to Mel Brooks. She just died, and this affects me and important guys like Stern more than it does you.

See Spaceballs when you have the chance. Great end-footage of the Alien-parasite-impregnator form as a vaudevillian, who then breaks out a SAMMY! Jews Out In Space finishes. I was cutting back on impromptu jams by then, not enough, but enough to limit CVH.

Annie got Mrs. Robinson (1971?) across to others better than she did, to me. I used to be not that aware of stuff like SUGGESTIONS. We lived right in 'Her' neighborhood in those days. Taking Care of Business and Doobies were just duped, James Gang, Geils and others to follow, and they got it right out of my student residences and a pinball arcade, mostly!. Hey, it was Mrs. Robinson's nabe, Berkeley, the 70s, and the 1970s sucked a lot more than my first impression.

Dude, you need to slack on backing up Sternshow's box. TRUST me. You are NOT getting a job for screwing this into Stern and around the horn, never.
I'm actually not fat. I have plenty of endurance. Don't think I'll meet other musicians here, though.

Nickdfresh
06-09-2005, 06:24 PM
Anne Bancroft died. Matt from Joisy gets all noisy at STERN. I don't see my last post, so read THIS:

She was married to Mel Brooks. She just died, and this affects me and important guys like Stern more than it does you.

See Spaceballs when you have the chance. Great end-footage of the Alien-parasite-impregnator form as a vaudevillian, who then breaks out a SAMMY! Jews Out In Space finishes. I was cutting back on impromptu jams by then, not enough, but enough to limit CVH.

Annie got Mrs. Robinson (1971?) across to others better than she did, to me. I used to be not that aware of stuff like SUGGESTIONS. We lived right in 'Her' neighborhood in those days. Taking Care of Business and Doobies were just duped, James Gang, Geils and others to follow, and they got it right out of my student residences and a pinball arcade, mostly!. Hey, it was Mrs. Robinson's nabe, Berkeley, the 70s, and the 1970s sucked a lot more than my first impression.

Dude, you need to slack on backing up Sternshow's box. TRUST me. You are NOT getting a job for screwing this into Stern and around the horn, never.
I'm actually not fat. I have plenty of endurance. Don't think I'll meet other musicians here, though.

Get back into the SHEEP PEN you blabbering, incoherent fuckwit!

Katydid
06-09-2005, 06:26 PM
Bobgnote,
You are all over the net...Is this your band? Sorry I mistook your Amtrak speak for black...

http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm51

Golden AWe
06-09-2005, 06:42 PM
oh fakk, not another newbie telling us all "how to run the site properly"

academic punk
06-09-2005, 07:22 PM
What did tell you?

The man is a GENIUS!!!

scottydabodi
06-09-2005, 09:49 PM
I just ate a used douchebag...

Figures...

canadiandlrgirl
06-13-2005, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by scottydabodi
Figures...
:D

bobgnote
06-14-2005, 05:29 PM
Lot of drinking going on around here, not much rock. Any club comes back, let me know. Scene's dead and getting deader.

:o Got gimmicks for summer? About punk rock that has extra punk, Jacko the egregious, busy-ass, chronic, habitual pedophile got off his Baba beef, even though he is homophobic.

:( I think he still has the Beatles, so don't play that shit or do a bunch of weird takeoff and get him richer. Damn Supergrifters ran into Santa Barbara, and nobody can drive through town without butt-flareup. Fans bite and suck, but hard.

:confused: What can anybody do with all the jackasses. Hey, don't get like jackasses with the negativity scene, it might screw with your Christmas. Jackasses hate to think somebody could Spiderman up some fresh beats he didn't spunk out while jerk-dancing.

Beat it, eat it, shit it. Say what stratified twits. Haven't any of you watched Mad TV? What kinda development department for DAVE TV is this rolling hole forum? Soap that French lady till she drops 'em both.

Golden AWe
06-14-2005, 06:27 PM
you already have your own private thread at the dump, bobgnote.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22569