PDA

View Full Version : Who here is sick of Tom Cruise??

Vinnie Velvet
06-09-2005, 09:47 AM
This fucker has been getting on my nerves.

And even moreso with his new love interest Katie Holms.

I was watching Entertainment Tonight earlier this week and they were reporting on the hollywood premirere of Batman Begins. Instead of talking mostly about the movie and its Batman star Christain Bale, all focus was on the little shit and his new whore!

I was so pissed I was about to throw something at my big screen TV.

Tom Cruise is a little bitch who obviously couldn't handle a REAL woman in Nicole Kidman and settled for trailer trash crap Katie Holms (who's looking more and more shitty standing alongside Cruise).

Fuck him and his god awful acting and movies.

DLR7884
06-09-2005, 10:10 AM
He's a fag.

That's the only thing that Jesterfag and I have ever agreed on.

DLR7884
That says ALOT!

bueno bob
06-09-2005, 10:11 AM
Tom Cruise peaked for me with Risky Business and it's been all downhill ever since.

canadiandlrgirl
06-09-2005, 10:12 AM
never did like him i always thaught he was ugly:rolleyes:

bueno bob
06-09-2005, 10:12 AM
And don't forget very short.

Waiting for the inevitable Ronnie Dio/Rhea Pearlman references... :)

DrMaddVibe
06-09-2005, 10:13 AM
I always thought he was a fag too.

No matter what character he plays I still see him as that gay Bob Seger lip-syncing puttin' from the rough dancing 'round the house tool!

I'm trying real hard to think of a movie other than Jerry McGuirre that I liked with him in it?

bueno bob
06-09-2005, 10:19 AM
I kinda have to admit though, I did like Collateral...most of that was Jamie Foxx, though.

Vinnie Velvet
06-09-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I kinda have to admit though, I did like Collateral...most of that was Jamie Foxx, though.

Okay. That movie was good.

However, that's because of director Micheal Mann.

But Cruise is still a faggot ass motherfucker!

I'm sure Christain Bale was pleased when all the attention went to Tom at the Batman Begins premeire.

I find it funny how open Cruise has been to the public in regards to his relationship with Katie Holms.

Like a closet faggot saying to the masses: "hey I love women ! See? this is my new girlfriend."

Nicole Kidman thought the whole overexposure was stupid.

bueno bob
06-09-2005, 11:01 AM
Katietom is no doubt the worst celebrity coupling I've seen in some time...like anybody fucking cares about it, and they're marketing themselves like they're the best thing to ever happen to celebrity hookups...

It's gonna be over in 4 months anyway.

Vinnie Velvet
06-09-2005, 12:09 PM
Katietom is no doubt the worst celebrity coupling I've seen in some time...like anybody fucking cares about it, and they're marketing themselves like they're the best thing to ever happen to celebrity hookups...

It's gonna be over in 4 months anyway.

Actually the media is calling them, "TomKat".

:rolleyes:

bueno bob
06-09-2005, 12:14 PM
Ahh - which is exactly why I don't pay attention to the media.

Tomkat...for Christs sake...lmao

Snow Ho
06-09-2005, 12:34 PM
i've always hated tom cruise. everything about hollywood is fake so it goes without saying relationships included.

bueno bob
06-09-2005, 12:37 PM
Well...at least it's SEMI-more believable than Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart...

blonddgirl777
06-09-2005, 05:55 PM
Like I posted before about a complain to Faster Pussycat on those naked dudes she's attaching:

This "he's gay" thing as a jealous/defensive and hateful statement is getting reeeally old.

Gosh, back in the 80's I heard many people say that DAVE (along with all those other lond haired, tights & make up wearing rockers) was gay; his poses, his attitude...
How could that be manly and yadi yadi yada......

You guys need to get over it...
Some HETERO dudes are a delight to look at, some are just cute but not only the ugly or talented ones are NOT gay.

Now Tom Cruise might be annoying with his fake smile and poor acting but HE WAS and still is (for a lot of women) a beautiful man. Again, that would explain to me, the accusations of him being gay...

Personnaly I agree with Bueno Bob, (except for "Top Gun"), after "Risky Business", it went down the hill but the scene where he is fucking Rebecca DeMornay in the train is responsible for me loosing my virginity to my first B-Friend, when he took me to that movie in a drive-in!

And back then (at the same time), I was also infatuated with Dave...

Terry
06-09-2005, 10:50 PM
Cruise is a fag.

Runty fucker couldn't knock up Mimi Rogers or Kidman.

Was it really needed for Cruise to go on Oprah and tell us who he's dating? Can't tell who's sadder; Cruise or the members of Oprah's audience who were yelling and shouting because Tom Cruise was happy....like they live in some fictional world where they are friends with him and he gives a shit about them.

The guy can't act his way out of a wet nutsack. Just another Hollywood thespian way too overpayed, overexposed and lacking talent. As such, I fully expect him to appear on Inside the Actor's Studio with James Lipton, if he hasn't already. Maybe Katie Holmes can sit next to them and they can all discuss her riviting performances on Dawson's Creek that attracted Cruise to her, er....um.....'talent'.

Warham
06-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Well...at least it's SEMI-more believable than Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart...

And here I thought Harrison Ford was done rolling around with skeletons after The Last Crusade...

blonddgirl777
06-09-2005, 10:53 PM
So does that mean that every guy who can't keep a whife or eaven get one is a fag?

Mr. G
06-09-2005, 11:33 PM
He must be pretty powerful to piss you off so much. Sounds like a bunch of imature teenage wine.

Matt White
06-10-2005, 08:20 AM
Tom & his latest "beard".

Lousy actor. Hell, the guy couldn't keep up with Mimi Rodgers......and SHE'S SMOKIN'!!!

Rikk
06-10-2005, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Terry
Cruise is a fag.

Runty fucker couldn't knock up Mimi Rogers or Kidman.

Was it really needed for Cruise to go on Oprah and tell us who he's dating? Can't tell who's sadder; Cruise or the members of Oprah's audience who were yelling and shouting because Tom Cruise was happy....like they live in some fictional world where they are friends with him and he gives a shit about them.

The guy can't act his way out of a wet nutsack. Just another Hollywood thespian way too overpayed, overexposed and lacking talent. As such, I fully expect him to appear on Inside the Actor's Studio with James Lipton, if he hasn't already. Maybe Katie Holmes can sit next to them and they can all discuss her riviting performances on Dawson's Creek that attracted Cruise to her, er....um.....'talent'.

Great post! I hate these housewife bitches that act as if they're really worried about TOM and KATIE, BRAD and JENNIFER...me? I just want to make sure there's plenty of beer in the fridge, money in the bank and pussy in my bed (and no, not my cat).

CRUISE can't act. Too many idiot "actors" that aren't actually that good. EDWARD NORTON, he can act. BRAD PITT. I have to admit that he can definitely act. BEN AFFLECK, he can't fucking act. He sucks.

Vinnie Velvet
06-10-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
So does that mean that every guy who can't keep a whife or eaven get one is a fag?

Well no, not necessarily. Border-line fag, maybe. :D

Re-read my posts -- here I was wanting to see and hear more about the new Batman Begins movie and all Entertainment Tonight talked about was "Tom and Katie"!

At that point, I'd just had enough.

Add to the fact of seeing and hearing Tom blab about how he's so much in love --- VOMIT!

Even Nicole Kidman has commented on this whole OVERexposure of Cruise and his new whore.

Can't remember the quote but even she said it was 'unecessary'.

Us guys see it like this: After Nicole Kidman and Penelope Cruz, Tom is desperate to find a new girl just to say "Hey, I'm not gay! I love women! Here is my new girlfriend."

Fuck off, Tom.

Vinnie Velvet
06-10-2005, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Mr. G
He must be pretty powerful to piss you off so much. Sounds like a bunch of imature teenage wine.

When I want news and insight on to a movie HE has absolutely NOTHING to do with (ie; Batman Begins), yeah, THAT PISSES ME OFF!! :mad:

Rikk
06-10-2005, 09:39 AM
Tom IS gay. Every year when he cruises into town for the Toronto film festival, he hooks up with one or two guys for his hotel room...no joke. Used to work for a film production company and it was no secret was Cruise does with his extra-curricular time when he's in town.

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
Tom IS gay. Every year when he cruises into town for the Toronto film festival, he hooks up with one or two guys for his hotel room...no joke. Used to work for a film production company and it was no secret was Cruise does with his extra-curricular time when he's in town.

You, liar!!!

You all just bitch about him 'cause you guys can't bang as many beautiful women as HE does (or did)...

As for Nicole Kidman complaining about HIS overexposure???
Well she should take a look at her own overbotoxed forehead (that makes her look mean when she tries to smile)...

I am tired of seing that albino in every fashion magasine, where she is, only because of her tooth pic figures...
Yea, Tom can do better!

:cool:

wychwood
06-10-2005, 11:04 AM
Just last night, I was saying the same thing to my women. I'm beginning to think he really is gay. I don't give a rats ass if he were (it's his business) It's almost as though his publicity people are going outta there way to counteract the gay rumors of a few years back. It just seems that everytime he hooks up with a women he's sooo fucking in love. It was not that long ago, he was soooo in love with Nicole Kidman, then he was sooo in love with Penelope Cruz and now he's sooo in love with this new chick. Then of course he goes on Oprah each time to proclaim he loves these women sooo much. I'm not jealous or anything, admittedly he is a good looking dude I'm just sick too death of the media (and him) making such a big deal each and everytime his falls in love.

canadiandlrgirl
06-10-2005, 11:12 AM
So does that mean that every guy who can't keep a whife or eaven get one is a fag? nope 'cause that would make Dave one and Dave is far from being a fag....;)

canadiandlrgirl
06-10-2005, 11:16 AM
i agree Tom Cruise is a fag...i can't believe all the girls went crazy over him!! he is too phony:rolleyes:

Vinnie Velvet
06-10-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
i agree Tom Cruise is a fag...i can't believe all the girls went crazy over him!! he is too phony:rolleyes:

BINGO!

Thanks candiandlrgirl, you sweet thang!:)

Rikk
06-10-2005, 11:21 AM
You, liar!!!

You all just bitch about him 'cause you guys can't bang as many beautiful women as HE does (or did)...

As for Nicole Kidman complaining about HIS overexposure???
Well she should take a look at her own overbotoxed forehead (that makes her look mean when she tries to smile)...

I am tired of seing that albino in every fashion magasine, where she is, only because of her tooth pic figures...
Yea, Tom can do better!

LOL.

Nah, I'm not lying. That is pretty common knowledge in the T.O. film-industry. Dude could not come out of the closet now...no matter what people think about more liberal values, his career would be over. There's no fucking jealousy there!:p I'd rather be a rock star.;)

Agreed about Nicole though. She looked good one time I've seen her...DEAD CALM. Since then, blech. No thanks. Her face looks like it was run over by a mac truck and she's a very annoying actress.

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 11:45 AM
I think I've seen "Dead Calm" too... is it the one where Billy Zane is a psycho. on a boat?
If so, that movie was very good and Nicole as her own self (red head) was beautiful and had a very sexy accent.

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 11:53 AM
Gay or not...

I know that he is every gay men's fantasies and also in almost every woman I know!
Would that make him a lucky bastard???

Rikk
06-10-2005, 12:17 PM
I think I've seen "Dead Calm" too... is it the one where Billy Zane is a psycho. on a boat?
If so, that movie was very good and Nicole as her own self (red head) was beautiful and had a very sexy accent.

Bingo.

She was herself. She had the accent and not too much make-up, etc.

Good flick too.

Rikk
06-10-2005, 12:18 PM
Gay or not...

I know that he is every gay men's fantasies and also in almost every woman I know!
Would that make him a lucky bastard???

As I said, I'd rather be a rock star.;)

Question: why the 777? What does it stand for?

Vinnie Velvet
06-10-2005, 12:56 PM
As I said, I'd rather be a rock star.;)

Question: why the 777? What does it stand for?

Seven deadly sins, Seven ways to win, Seven holy paths to hell....

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 01:01 PM

I was born July 7th 1967, at 7:30 ish...
I was 7 pounds and some.

All these psychic freaks keep on telling me to go and have my "numerology" done (whatever that is).

If only chosing that number playing 6/49 could have made me a millionnaire!!!

superdave
06-10-2005, 01:01 PM
A very phony guy- and am proud to say I have never saw even one of his movies

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 01:04 PM
In the bible, 666 is the number of the beast

Now, 7 is the number of perfection... it is supposed to kill the evel with goodness!!!

:angel:

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 01:07 PM
Ho, and I am the "7th of 7 daughters"...

Joke!

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 01:17 PM
In the bible, 666 is the number of the beast

Now, 7 is the number of perfection... it is supposed to kill the evel with goodness!!!

:angel:

Remember "The Omen I"...?
The 7 knives!

Bruce Dickenson's inspiration is Divine...
Just like ME!!!

:cool: :D

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 01:20 PM
This thread should be in (or moved to) Priest VS Maiden...

Now what where we saying about Tom Cruise?
Ho yea, evel...!!!

Thorman
06-10-2005, 01:37 PM
Katie was hot a few years back...now she just aint....wonder why

canadiandlrgirl
06-10-2005, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
BINGO!

Thanks candiandlrgirl, you sweet thang!:) cruise and pitt are both gay in my opinion.....i always thaught Kurt Russell was hot:) he is more of a man

BigBadBrian
06-10-2005, 01:51 PM
cruise and pitt are both gay in my opinion.....i always thaught Kurt Russell was hot:) he is more of a man

Yeah, but you'd drop your panties if any one of the three were in the room with you, huh? ;) :D

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 02:03 PM
I'm not into blonds but I love Diamond Dave...

I'll say Brad!

canadiandlrgirl
06-10-2005, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Yeah, but you'd drop your panties if any one of the three were in the room with you, huh? ;) :D seriously Tom Cruise is not my type:rolleyes:

Vinnie Velvet
06-10-2005, 02:12 PM
seriously Tom Cruise is not my type:rolleyes:

Yes, but you'd DROP 'EM for the Big Vinnie V! :D

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 02:18 PM
O.K.,

I'll say C.G. and B.G. will both DROP 'EM for ya... at the same time (if you wish)...

Hell it is fuck'n so hot and humid here, on the east coast...
I HAVE to drink those "Vodka Tropical Ice Poppers"!
7% alcool (I'm a cheap date).

I think I'm getting drunk!

Sorry C.G. to drag you into my drunkness.

Rikk
06-10-2005, 02:25 PM
You sure are an interesting chick, BLONDDGIRL.;)

BTW, I think I read somewhere that they may have been wrong when deciphering the devil's number as being three sixes. I think they realized that it may have been 7...something I read a few months ago!:D (Of course, I'm not exactly a religious man...)

Carmine
06-10-2005, 02:29 PM
O.K.,

I'll say C.G. and B.G. will both DROP 'EM for ya... at the same time (if you wish)...

Sorry C.G. to drag you into my drunkness.

This sounds inviting!! BTW, Tom Cruise is from North Syracuse originally so I'm biased!

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 02:32 PM
You sure are an interesting chick, BLONDDGIRL.;)

BTW, I think I read somewhere that they may have been wrong when deciphering the devil's number as being three sixes. I think they realized that it may have been 7...something I read a few months ago!:D (Of course, I'm not exactly a religious man...)

Gosh!

Why do you have to repeat what my husband always tells me???
L.O.L.

B.T.W.,
Is that heat wave bothering you too?
My head is about to unscrew...

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 02:33 PM
No, No,
It's NOT the alcool... IT IS the heat wave!!!

Rikk
06-10-2005, 02:45 PM
Gosh!

Why do you have to repeat what my husband always tells me???
L.O.L.

B.T.W.,
Is that heat wave bothering you too?
My head is about to unscrew...

This heat is killing me. I have Swedish blood...so I love the cold!:) And this is crap. The air conditioning at my place is strong, but I can still feel it and everytime I step out, I feel like collapsing. Plus, I have no air conditioning in my car!:eek:

Rikk
06-10-2005, 02:46 PM
No, No,

:p

Vinnie Velvet
06-10-2005, 03:10 PM
No, No,

Let's see, I got something here to cool you off with.

What flavour do you want??

I got bubble-gum and DICK.

But I'm all out of bubble-gum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 04:30 PM
Let's see, I got something here to cool you off with.

What flavour do you want??

I got bubble-gum and DICK.

But I'm all out of bubble-gum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Fuck,
I'm sick of "Dick"...
That's what I get every day!

...Burp!...

:D

canadiandlrgirl
06-10-2005, 04:33 PM
Yes, but you'd DROP 'EM for the Big Vinnie V! :D
line up you're on a waiting list.....lol:D

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 04:34 PM
This heat is killing me. I have Swedish blood...so I love the cold!:) And this is crap. The air conditioning at my place is strong, but I can still feel it and everytime I step out, I feel like collapsing. Plus, I have no air conditioning in my car!:eek:

For me it's the opposite...

No air cond. in the house but only in the car...
And the worse, is I am too fucked up right now to go & take a drive!

:(

Fuck the humidity...

You, all the lucky west coast people don't know what it is...
You got nice dry heat,

WE, here, are in a swomp!!!

:mad:

Rikk
06-10-2005, 04:35 PM
No air cond. in the house but only in the car...
And the worse, is I am too fucked up right now to go & take a drive!

Well, if you weren't married, I'd let you come over here.:p

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 04:35 PM
line up you're on a waiting list.....lol:D

I hate line ups, I NEVER wait in line...

Too bad!!!

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 04:38 PM
Well, if you weren't married, I'd let you come over here.:p

That's very nice but Frankster left for T.O. this morning with his whife (she's from there) and he just told me over the phone that you guys have it worse there!

Thanks,
I'll stay here... with "the only available cooling flavor"...

canadiandlrgirl
06-10-2005, 04:42 PM
O.K.,

Sorry C.G. to drag you into my drunkness. not a problem girl....i'm as BAD as they cum.... Carmine knows that don't you baby;)

Rikk
06-10-2005, 04:44 PM
That's very nice but Frankster left for T.O. this morning with his whife (she's from there) and he just told me over the phone that you guys have it worse there!

Thanks,
I'll stay here... with "the only available cooling flavor"...

Is alcohol really helping? For some reason I thought it would make it worse.

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 04:50 PM
not a problem girl....i'm as BAD as they cum.... Carmine knows that don't you baby;)

L.O.L...
That's why we get along!

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 04:52 PM
Is alcohol really helping? For some reason I thought it would make it worse.

Yes, I only had one Vodka Popper (7% alcool) on an empty stomach and I am almost smashed!

I sure know how to get the most out of a 2.00$ bottle...

:bottle:

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 04:53 PM
Hell, I am untwisting another one right now...
Fuck it!

SweetSecrets
06-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Tom Cruises teeth are not in line with his nose. Anyone ever noticed this. I didn't until Panamark showed me a pic of it.

It's pretty funny. They talk about symmetry being what makes someone look good....yet his teeth are totally not in line with his nose. Pull up a pic of him smiling and you can see it.

SweetSecrets
06-10-2005, 04:57 PM
I have also heard that Katy Holmes is still a virgin. That is really honorable, considering she is 26. I have a lot of respect for her in that case.

canadiandlrgirl
06-10-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by SweetSecrets
Tom Cruises teeth are not in line with his nose. Anyone ever noticed this. I didn't until Panamark showed me a pic of it.

It's pretty funny. They talk about symmetry being what makes someone look good....yet his teeth are totally not in line with his nose. Pull up a pic of him smiling and you can see it. thnx for pointing that out i'll have to take a look:D

canadiandlrgirl
06-10-2005, 05:02 PM
L.O.L...
That's why we get along!
:p ;)

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 05:05 PM
O.K., I rest my case,

Tom Cruise IS gay... and probably doing "the train" right now!

Redballjets88
06-10-2005, 05:06 PM
i kinda think its sad she may be a virgin....her character on tv lost it b4 her

Vinnie Velvet
06-10-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by SweetSecrets
I have also heard that Katy Holmes is still a virgin. That is really honorable, considering she is 26. I have a lot of respect for her in that case.

Interesting.

My guess is that she'll still be a virgin after all is said and done with Cruise.

Rikk
06-10-2005, 05:42 PM
Interesting.

My guess is that she'll still be a virgin after all is said and done with Cruise.

Didn't you know that PENELOPE CRUZ is also a virgin?:D

Mind you, looking at her, that wouldn't be a surprise.:uck:

BigBadBrian
06-10-2005, 05:51 PM

Didn't you know that PENELOPE CRUZ is also a virgin?:D

Mind you, looking at her, that wouldn't be a surprise.:uck:

You have got to be shitting me!!!! :eek:

I'd slap that booty with a downstroke back from Georgia! :schwing:

She's up there with Salma Hayek in my book.

:sex:

Rikk
06-10-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
You have got to be shitting me!!!! :eek:

I'd slap that booty with a downstroke back from Georgia! :schwing:

She's up there with Salma Hayek in my book.

:sex:

She has a face like a bulldog. Nasty, nasty-looking woman. One reason I wasn't fond of VANILLA SKY. The guy refuses to actually date Cameron Diaz and spends all his time chasing dogface. Fucking stupid.

superdave
06-10-2005, 10:18 PM
Salma Hayek--Unabrow

Ozzy Fudd
06-10-2005, 10:36 PM
Wow Tom Your Chick looks bad without her makeup

Dave's Bitch
06-25-2005, 09:36 AM
This fucker has been getting on my nerves.

Fuck him and his god awful acting and movies.

this fucker is getting on my nerves too and yea fuck him and his god awful acting and movies

thome
06-25-2005, 09:49 AM
i can guarantee you no broad ,woman ,girl,lady would find that
dork homo interesting at all if he didn't have barrels of MONEY

Nitro Express
06-27-2005, 12:07 AM
I think all this rob the craddle marriage is a publicity stunt. The old fuck Tom Cruise needs to keep his name out there because younger competition is always a threat. The young one needs publicity too.

It's the current trend. Demi Moore pioneered it and now her ex-has-been hubby is trying it.

Good thing we have a law. These fuckers would be going after 13 year olds.

hollywood5150
06-27-2005, 12:23 AM
im sick of cruise........tom cruise...........

boring, he's desperate..........the oprah show and kate whats her anme is a publicity stunt and an act of desperation.........

it seems to me ...that attimes he is faking it...........his love...his sincerety..........

he really made an ass of himself on oprah...........

In my opinion

Mr. G
06-27-2005, 01:07 AM
Tom must be pretty powerful to piss you guy's off so much.

DrMaddVibe
04-18-2006, 08:25 AM
Mission Impossible star Cruise vows to eat placenta after birth
By Patrick Mulchrone

TOM Cruise yesterday revealed his latest bizarre mission..to eat his new baby's placenta.

Cruise vowed he would tuck in straight after girlfriend Katie Holmes gives birth, saying he thought it would be "very nutritious".

The Mission Impossible star, 43, said: "I'm gonna eat the placenta. I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I'm gonna eat the cord and the placenta right there." It is the latest in a series of increasingly strange outbursts from Cruise in the run-up to the birth.

He has claimed the baby, due any day, will be delivered in total silence.

The Top Gun star also insisted he "sensed" fiancŽe Katie was pregnant before she told him.

And he has blurted out details of the couple's sex life, saying: "It's spectacular."

The actor, who recently also claimed he has the power to cure drug addicts, has even been carrying out his own medical scans on the foetus after buying himself an ultrasound machine.

Silent birth is one of the rules of the cult of Scientology, which Cruise is devoted to.

The cult - founded by the late sci-fi writer L Ron Hubbard - claims that 75 million years ago aliens came to earth and their spirits now infest our bodies.

Cruise told GQ magazine Hubbard had discovered making a noise had a "negative spiritual effect" on someone giving birth. He insisted that 27-year-old Katie would be allowed to scream, adding cryptically: "It is really about respecting the woman. It's not about her screaming.

"And scientifically it is proven. Now there are medical research papers that say when a woman's giving birth everyone should be quiet."

Cruise also revealed he and Katie have been preparing for the birth by holding classes at their Beverly Hills home.

He said: "We've been studying what a woman goes through. What happens to her body. It's just kind of becoming this fun game of learning."

Cruise said his sex life with Batman Begins star Katie had made him realise one-night stands were "horrible".

He added: "Great sex is a by-product for me of a great relationship, where you have communication. It's an extension of that. If you're not in good communication with your partner, it sucks."

Cruise, who has two adopted children with ex-wife Nicole Kidman, will not be the first star to make a meal out of his baby's placenta.

Rod Stewart and girlfriend Penny Lancaster took home their baby's placenta, sprinkled it with tee tree oil and buried it in the garden.

In 1998, Channel 4 chef Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall fried a placenta with shallots and garlic and served it up to 20 guests, including the baby's mum and dad.

TV watchdogs later criticised the show, branding it "disagreeable".

But placenta-eating is considered normal in some cultures. Various recipes include one for placenta lasagne. Some say eating it helps avoid post-natal depression.

The_KiD
04-18-2006, 08:37 AM
I am just tired of seeing him and his views on CNN everyday... Make it stop... Do the American people really care what his views are. The guy is a Scientologist for christ sake.. Alien Spirits are amoung us...Yea right asshole...

KiD

WACF
04-18-2006, 10:00 AM
Sickening person...too bad people did not just ignore him and his movies so he would go away.

Terry
04-18-2006, 03:42 PM
Pretty much sick of Hollywood celebs in general, particularly from the movie and tv biz...

Don't give two shits about George Clooney's political beliefs, Travolta and Cruise's choice of religion/cult, if Ryan and Hatcher are an item, if Jen and Vince are an item...

What-the-fuck-EVER!!!

Bottom line for me is the movies and shows they star in...about 90% of which just plain suck.

Ally_Kat
04-18-2006, 04:53 PM
Interviewing Tom Cruise can be risky business

By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC
Updated: 2:41 a.m. ET April 18, 2006

Tom Cruise has been sitting down with a lot of reporters lately — but one recent chat didn’t go so well. The “Mission Impossible” star walked out of an interview with Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet Söndag after the conversation turned to his ex-wife, Nicole Kidman.

The conversation was all smiles until reporter Björn Benkow insisted that experts say that dyslexia cannot be cured by Scientology as Cruise has claimed. There was an awkward pause, then Cruise burst into laughter. “I’m going to, in any case, admit that you have the courage of a madman,” according to our translator. “This is something no journalist has dared say to me face-to-face. . . . Scientology is a religion without divinity. Its teaching is a spiritual liberation from life’s problems that can only be reached through advice, courses and deep studies. Your cynical media colleagues cast doubt over all the good that we do by spreading a bunch of hocus pocus about us.”

Then the reporter mentioned Kidman and the two children that she and Cruise adopted. “Now you’ve gone over the line,” Cruise replied. Then, according to Benkow, one of Cruise’s two bodyguards put his hand on the reporter’s shoulder, and Cruise said: “Now, unfortunately, I have to end this, Mr. . . . ?”

“Benkow,” the reporter replied.

“Whatever,” Cruise replied. “I have to move on.”

WARF
04-18-2006, 05:07 PM
Eyes Wide Shut is one of my favorite films.

DrMaddVibe
04-18-2006, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by WARF
Eyes Wide Shut is one of my favorite films.

Damn...sorry to hear that.

I thought that movie made "Ishtar" watchable!:p

Ally_Kat
04-18-2006, 09:49 PM
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, the high-profile pair dubbed TomKat by the media, had a baby girl Tuesday, said Cruise spokesman Arnold Robinson.

The baby, named Suri, weighed 7 pounds, 7 ounces and measured 20 inches long, he said.

"Both mother and daughter are doing well," Robinson said in a prepared statement.

The name Suri has its origins in Hebrew, meaning "princess," or in Persian, meaning "red rose," the statement said.

Looks like Tom's eating placenta tonight

bueno bob
04-18-2006, 10:12 PM
Hopefully it will soon be in a foster home with Britney's kid.

DLR'sCock
04-18-2006, 11:57 PM
I just ignore it.

Little Texan
04-21-2006, 11:50 PM
Isn't eating a placenta considered cannibalism? It's the eating of human flesh, is it not? BTW, consider me among those sick of Tom Cruise and Hollywood celebs in general. The guy is a complete mental case, to say the least.

Baby's On Fire
04-22-2006, 01:15 PM
I don't think he's a fag. But I do think he's an idiot and an overated little runt.

And he is not a good actor at all. I've always despised him. Collateral was good though.

blonddgirl777
04-22-2006, 05:27 PM
I used to love Tom Cruise... in "Riskey Business", "Top Gun" etc... I always found him handsome.

But like everything else, too much is too much... how many movies will the guy be casted in?

Bring us the next, new, younger Tom Cruise in Hollywood...