06-10-2005, 10:55 AM
I'm next...

Hardrock69
06-10-2005, 01:13 PM
****TOOOOOKE****

AHHHHHHHhhhhhh!!!.......

Hardrock69
06-10-2005, 01:15 PM
Wow...that last post by blonddgirl777 was her post# 666!!!

Hardrock69
06-10-2005, 01:16 PM

superdave
06-10-2005, 01:16 PM
It amuses me that the United States government fears Marijuana, there really are more important things to worry about

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Wow...that last post by blonddgirl777 was her post# 666!!!

What do you mean?
I don't understand!

Is it another freaky thing happening to me?

And that chick you just posted, looks just like ME!!!!
Who is she???, I gotta meet her?!?!

HAAAAaaaa.....!!!!!

:eek:

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 02:10 PM
****TOOOOOKE****

AHHHHHHHhhhhhh!!!.......

When I saw this pic. a while ago, I said to "Dr.Rythm"...
"This is our kind of kid!!!"

:rockit2:

m_dixon1984
06-10-2005, 02:14 PM
Dr. Grinspoon makes an excellent point and one that I whole heartedly agree with. Once you see a sick person with MS, who's ordinarily in constant pain and finds moving agonizing, react positively immediately upon using pot, it's almost impossible to understand why this 'drug' causes some people to ignore its obvious benefits. A very good friend of mine who suffers from MS has a license here in Canada to grow his own medicine and I often give him and his wife a hand with the gardening, when things are exceptionally bad. This man can't function on his own before his morning medication (he can hardly stand and rarely leaves the bed unless medicated) and uses it every hour for the entire day. Smoking has become difficult for him over the past few years so he has turned to ingestion and I have to tell you his wife has become quite the ganja cook. Even the most adamant anti-pot activist can't come up with any proof that pot ingestion is in any way harmful to people (all studies, of which there are few, have always focused on smoking pot, which has an obvious health impact, like smoking - which is legal for some reason)
I was also glad to hear Dr. Grinspoon say that other nations will have to lead the way to legalized medicinal marijuana (because the US isn't likely to become that 'liberalized' anytime soon) and I'm proud to say that I live in a nation that respects the rights of doctors and patients to determine the best course of action for the treatment of chronic illnesses.
The myths behind this drug must be brought to light and more people need to see how some patients can benefit from its use. I never used to take a pro/con position on pot but after seeing how it benefited my friend I've become a staunch advocate for its medicinal use.
I also have a personal reason for why I use pot and have become a member NORML. I was once a somewhat violent drunk and I'm sure I would have died before I was 25 (and I rarely smoked pot - I was a jock type who thought all the pot-heads were losers). I was in a pretty bad, drunken, fight when I was about 23 and nearly died. I had to attend mandatory AA meetings for a year but continued to drink (quitting cold-turkey never, ever, worked for me - not to mention I couldn't come to terms with the religious aspect of the program). I couldn't quit. To this day I consider alcohol addiction one of the worst blights on mankind (maybe tobacco is just as bad, but without the violence). At 25 I started working with some serious pot smokers and being the party animal I was I joined right in. This was the first time in my life I'd been able to stop drinking. I found that pot enabled me to ignore my normal desire for booze. I've been a fairly heavy pot user ever since and I can even quit for 4-6 months at a time without any problem (I don't believe its addictive and I can certainly say its nothing like alcohol, tobacco, or even coffee for that matter). My desire for booze has all but gone away and I never have to try to quit cold-turkey ever again. I can still enjoy the occasional social beer and I don't fear that I'll ever succumb to that demon alcohol.
For me pot truly is a wonder drug and I hope I live to see the day that the current prohibition we live under is abolished. Please reserve judgment on this drug until you actually see someone who needs it under its influence.
M

(I anticipate the normal argument that I've simply replaced one addiction with another but as an 'addictive personality' I've learned to live with this personal failing of mine)

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 02:24 PM
I am sooo sorry but I didn't take the time to read that last post...
It is to long, as I am getting too drunk!

All I have to say is I really miss San-Fran...

There, I got a card that allowed me to smoke pot into that one special club and also to own up to 19 plants (legally, of course).

Anyone knows Dr. Mykuria from Berkeley Ca.?
Just tell him you have veeeeery bad P.M.S...

m_dixon1984
06-10-2005, 02:34 PM
Unfortunately, blondie, the feds in the US continue to have the right to arrest you despite what the state of Cal. or the city of SF, or your doctor has to say about it. There are a number of US states that are making an effort to give the chronically ill the treatment they need (and I certainly agree that very bad PMS should be included - HAHAHA). Hey, you're in Canada now. A much better place any toker to live.

Are you drinking at home?? Or were you down at the Peel Pub for the lunch special? I miss Montreal...I had some good drunken times there...and saw the best concerts at the old Forum.

M

blonddgirl777
06-10-2005, 04:47 PM
Yes, I drink at home...
It is to hot and humid here for me to go out in crowds...
It is "Grand Prix" week end and Crescent st. is jamed packed!

Displays of T & A, cars etc...

I hate crowds... especially the down town tourists ones.
"Peel Pub" is for teenagers (under drinking age), I haven't been there in about 20 years...

I lived in Calif. for 8 years and only got that card on the last year (1999). Plus, I thought that club was wayyyyy to depressing, no party there...
Cancer victims, dying people etc...

Yes, we have pretty good green here but I miss (and will always miss) Cali.
I left my heart and a lot of good times in S-F...

m_dixon1984
06-10-2005, 05:14 PM
Grand Prix weekend is a great party. I have to miss it this year unfortunately. If you don't like crownds then I can understand not liking it much.

Yeah, Peel Pub was/is a teenager hangout but seeing as I was a university kid at the time it wasn't much of a stretch. I haven't been there since the early nineties myself.

I need to visit the west coast again. i was a small kid the last time I was there and I was still only in B.C. I really want to visit California. Seems like the most liberal of the US states and obviously the weather is a big draw. Maybe next year...
M

Hardrock69
06-11-2005, 06:42 PM
Well, blondgirl777, that post you made was your 666th post. As soon as you posted again, well your post count increased (duh). ;)

And that blond chick was a papparazzi foto of Paris Hilton getting high....

blonddgirl777
06-11-2005, 06:51 PM
Well, blondgirl777, that post you made was your 666th post. As soon as you posted again, well your post count increased (duh). ;)

And that blond chick was a papparazzi foto of Paris Hilton getting high....

Paris Hilton?
That doesn't look like her at all!

As you've probably seen by now, I am far from looking like that (just an illusion)...

:(

Tat 666 thing is still freaky, since we where just talking about it!