PDA

View Full Version : The wonderful Stewie!!!

Soul Reaper
06-10-2005, 02:51 PM
Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch.

m_dixon1984
06-10-2005, 02:59 PM
"Damn you, vile woman! You've impeded my work since the day I escaped from your wretched womb."
M

Soul Reaper
06-10-2005, 03:26 PM
Stewie (in car with Brian, says to police officer): We met on the Internet. He lured me into the car with promises of candy and funny stories.

Soul Reaper
06-10-2005, 03:27 PM
Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside.

Soul Reaper
06-10-2005, 03:27 PM
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore.

Soul Reaper
06-10-2005, 03:28 PM
Olivia: You are the weakest link, goodbye. (laughter)
Stewie: Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

Soul Reaper
06-10-2005, 03:29 PM
Lois: Oh, I haven't been on a college campus in years. Everything seems so different.
Stewie: Really? Perhaps if you laid on your back with your ankels behind your ears that would ring a few bells.

Soul Reaper
06-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Stewie: Hey, mother, I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.

Soul Reaper
06-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
Stewie: Hey, mother, I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.

LMAO!!!!

m_dixon1984
06-10-2005, 04:23 PM
Meg: Everybody! Guess what I am?
Stewie: Hm, the end result of a drunken back-seat grope-fest and a broken prophylactic?
M

m_dixon1984
06-10-2005, 04:24 PM
Lois: What's going on down here?
Stewie: Oh, we're playing house.
Lois: That boy's all tied up.
Stewie: Roman Polanski's house
M

Soul Reaper
06-10-2005, 04:29 PM
for every sprinkle I find, I will KILL you!