PDA

View Full Version : Why has my name been changed back?

Dave's Bitch
06-10-2005, 07:44 PM
Why have i been changed back to SB?
and why was all my stuff changed to pro sam stuff?

Rikk
06-10-2005, 07:46 PM
You joined this site as SAMMY'S BITCH...maybe you should stay that way.

Dave's Bitch
06-10-2005, 07:47 PM
yea but why had all my info been changed instead of fav album being 1984 it was changed to 5150 and other stuff like that

Rikk
06-10-2005, 07:47 PM
Then change those to something else if you don't like it, idiot.

DLR7884
06-10-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Sammy's Bitch
yea but why had all my info been changed instead of fav album being 1984 it was changed to 5150 and other stuff like that

You don't deserve the name change.

You proved that by opening your big fucking mouth to me, your mentor, this evening.

You're stuck with it, enjoy festering in a vat of Spam.

DLR7884
Don't cross me up, fuckers.

Dave's Bitch
06-10-2005, 07:50 PM
i explained why ive been a bitch tonight because im stressed out with exams and stuff and i appologised to you

Guitar Shark
06-10-2005, 07:51 PM
I think there should be a rule that people under the age of 18 just shouldn't be allowed to post here.

I'm sick of reading shitty posts from dumbass kids.

Redballjets88
06-10-2005, 07:52 PM
yet again proving that your soul was eaten sorry

academic punk
06-10-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
I think there should be a rule that people under the age of 18 just shouldn't be allowed to post here.

OBJECTION!!!

(I just wanted to say that)

DLR7884
06-10-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
yet again proving that your soul was eaten sorry

:)

DLR7884
Classic.

Dave's Bitch
06-10-2005, 08:04 PM
Ok fine i understand

DLR7884
06-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Ok fine i understand

Obviously you don't.

DLR7884
You keep fucking posting here.

tydhurst
06-10-2005, 08:21 PM
Oh god, she's gonna take it personally too, as if it was happening in real life!

Ally_Kat
06-10-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by tydhurst
Oh god, she's gonna take it personally too, as if it was happening in real life!

she's 15. The younger ones always tend to do that. When she turns 17, she'll stop taking the interweb so seriously...if she matures. If not, she might become like a couple of known posters from the past

Nickdfresh
06-10-2005, 09:23 PM

Especially when they are talking about clean-shaven scrotums with loser 38-year-old attention whore fools.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=546715#post546715

MAX
06-10-2005, 11:09 PM

Niiiice. :)

diamondsgirl
06-11-2005, 04:04 AM

I agree 110%

its like when you can't wait for the kids to go to bed so that you can have "grown up time".....well...maybe the grown up part is pushing it...lol

diamondsgirl
06-11-2005, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by academic punk
OBJECTION!!!

LMAO! :D

FasterPussycat
06-11-2005, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
I agree 110%

its like when you can't wait for the kids to go to bed so that you can have "grown up time".....well...maybe the grown up part is pushing it...lol

Why don't you worry about your own teen-aged kid first before start preaching lame moral to the young posters in this site, you stupid bitch. :cool:

DrMaddVibe
06-11-2005, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by academic punk
OBJECTION!!!

I object to your objection!

FasterPussycat
06-11-2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
I object to your objection!

Councils...A side bar!!! :cool:

Rikk
06-11-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by FasterPussycat
Why don't you worry about your own teen-aged kid first before start preaching lame moral to the young posters in this site, you stupid bitch. :cool:

Why would you know anything about DG's life if you're just some lame trailer trash idiot that's never been to this site as another username?

Nickdfresh
06-11-2005, 01:06 PM

Wow, just because you're a wart laden whore NASTYPUSSYFART doesn't mean morals are lame. I mean, didn't the time you acquired throat herpes for a crack-vile teach you anything white trash?

WARF
06-11-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884

You proved that by opening your big fucking mouth to me, your mentor, this evening.

DLR7884

No offense, but shouldn't you chill out a lil.... I think we need to keep in mind the girl is only 15.... this isn't a grown adult who has witnessed both eras.... and probably didn't even listen to the classic era stuff before we told her about it.

Give her a fuckin break for chrissakes!

Nickdfresh
06-11-2005, 07:08 PM

Why don't you preach your version of "morality" to her. Go ahead, encourage her to post photos of herself.:);)

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/lms2_01.jpg

MAX
06-11-2005, 07:33 PM

Fuck you lms. You should be one to talk preaching morals when you coaxed an underage girl to post topless pics and let's not forget about your "daughter." :mad:

Get gone, be gone and stay gone you fucking freak.

Redballjets88
06-11-2005, 07:42 PM
ok im young in comparison to everyone on the site,... and i dont really see that i have done anything wrong...except for the one alias thing but that was more of a misunderstanding...i dont get the whole "young people stink up the site"

diamondsgirl
06-11-2005, 10:35 PM

shut the fuck up...linda

Anonymous
06-11-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by WARF
No offense, but shouldn't you chill out a lil.... I think we need to keep in mind the girl is only 15.... this isn't a grown adult who has witnessed both eras.... and probably didn't even listen to the classic era stuff before we told her about it.

I'm actually with WARF here... calm down a bit DLR7884, and cut her some slack. So what if she backtalked to you? That shows character, and she's not your slave, you know... chill out, brother.

Cheers! :bottle:

Rikk
06-11-2005, 11:18 PM
I don't agree with PUSSY LICKER and WARF. I think 7884 should be allowed to act any way he wants to with a poster called SAMMY'S BITCH. Frankly, the problem is NOT that 15-year-old posters should be held with kid gloves. The problem is maybe they shouldn't be allowed to post at all.

Anonymous
06-12-2005, 12:12 AM
Nah, we need young people to like VH... are we fighting to spread the word of Roth or are we just posting in our cozy lil' website shooting at any strangers?

Rikk
06-12-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Nah, we need young people to like VH... are we fighting to spread the word of Roth or are we just posting in our cozy lil' website shooting at any strangers?

Yeah dude, but her name is SAMMY'S BITCH. And then she starts telling people off because they don't agree with her that AXL ROSE is the greatest frontman in history? I don't care how old you are...you deserve a spanking for such action.:p

Anonymous
06-12-2005, 12:24 AM
Yeah, but she wanted her name changed to Dave's Bitch. Why change it back. And when I was 15 I also thought Gn'R were the best band ever. Then I grew out of it. So I must say I symphatize with this particular toddler. Remember how stupid you were when you were 15? WARF remembers and so do I. Give her a chance.

And she's too young to get a spanking. It would be illegal. :p

Warham
06-12-2005, 12:33 AM
She doesn't need anybody to tell her how great Van Halen was, or have somebody hold her hand along the way. She'll figure it out...if she's really into discovering the truly great bands in rock history. It'll probably take years, or maybe even DECADES for her to truly appreciate such a musical legacy.

In other words, who gives a fuck...It's the internet. Besides, she could be 35 for all we know.

Warham
06-12-2005, 12:33 AM
Shit, with all the fucking aliases around here lately, nothing would surprise me at this point.

Anonymous
06-12-2005, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Warham
She doesn't need anybody to tell her how great Van Halen was, or have somebody hold her hand along the way. She'll figure it out...if she's really into discovering the truly great bands in rock history. It'll probably take years, or maybe even DECADES for her to truly appreciate such a musical legacy.

In other words, who gives a fuck...It's the internet. Besides, she could be 35 for all we know.

Good point. But I'm not saying we should hold her hand... I'm just saying we should leave her alone and with her name changed to Dave's Bitch, if that's what she wants. She has as much right to have that as you and I or anyone else in this site, for that matter.

Warham
06-12-2005, 12:49 AM
Names don't mean much to me. It's more about the message.

I could give a shit what her name is. Dave's or Sammy's bitch. Whatever.

Redballjets88
06-12-2005, 12:53 AM
i still dont understand why half the people hate teens on here

Dave's Bitch
06-12-2005, 07:54 AM
She has as much right to have that as you and I or anyone else in this site, for that matter.

thats what ive been saying but no one agree's

Nickdfresh
06-12-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
i still dont understand why half the people hate teens on here

I don't hate teens here necessarily. You're okay; DOA, SOUL REAPER, and just about all of the kids 17 and above are cool. It's just the odd underage attention whore, that can get this site into trouble.

WARF
06-12-2005, 06:27 PM
I'm actually with WARF here... calm down a bit DLR7884, and cut her some slack. So what if she backtalked to you? That shows character, and she's not your slave, you know... chill out, brother.

I have more respect for a 15 year old girl, who thought 5150 was cool the first time she listened to it.... and became a DLR fan...

over some 40 year olds... who claim they are hardcore DLR fans... but in all actuality probably own every Van Halen album... and saw Van Hagar on tour...

WARF
06-12-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
I don't agree with PUSSY LICKER and WARF. I think 7884 should be allowed to act any way he wants to with a poster called SAMMY'S BITCH. Frankly, the problem is NOT that 15-year-old posters should be held with kid gloves. The problem is maybe they shouldn't be allowed to post at all.

Maybe we should ban everyone OVER 18... who has been calling a minor a CUNT and a BITCH for the last several weeks.

Would you like me to talk to your daughter like that?

I think that's fucked up.

I'm with Dave's Girl.... Sammy's Girl... Cherone's Girl or whatever the fuck she calls herself this week!!!

Reverberator
06-12-2005, 06:51 PM
This suchs shit .

Reverberator
06-12-2005, 06:55 PM

DLR7884

Fucking grow up .

Rikk
06-12-2005, 09:07 PM
Maybe we should ban everyone OVER 18... who has been calling a minor a CUNT and a BITCH for the last several weeks.

Would you like me to talk to your daughter like that?

I think that's fucked up.

I'm with Dave's Girl.... Sammy's Girl... Cherone's Girl or whatever the fuck she calls herself this week!!!

Her name is "bitch", dude! That's her fucking name.

I know that most of us here certainly don't condone any sort of shit with minors. I remember a few months back when one of our site minors (JULIA) was posting pictures of herself exposed, only our resident psychos (lms2, a couple of others) were cheering her on. I told a Webbie right away.

It seems this shit keeps coming up every month or so...a minor acts up, somebody reacts in a way that they would with a normal poster, and then that person gets shit on for being rude to a minor. The point is, shouldn't this (being a free-speech site) also then cater only to those that can enjoy free speech?

Just a thought.

canadiandlrgirl
06-12-2005, 11:03 PM
Why don't you worry about your own teen-aged kid first before start preaching lame moral to the young posters in this site, you stupid bitch. :cool: don't be calling DG a bitch she is one of the coolest chicks on this board next to me:)

canadiandlrgirl
06-12-2005, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Shit, with all the fucking aliases around here lately, nothing would surprise me at this point.
no shit

canadiandlrgirl
06-12-2005, 11:08 PM
Yeah, but she wanted her name changed to Dave's Bitch. Why change it back. And when I was 15 I also thought Gn'R were the best band ever. Then I grew out of it. So I must say I symphatize with this particular toddler. Remember how stupid you were when you were 15? WARF remembers and so do I. Give her a chance.

And she's too young to get a spanking. It would be illegal. :p

Cheers! :bottle: you aren't:D

Dr. Love
06-13-2005, 08:58 AM
So what happened? What did I miss?

fryingdutchman
06-13-2005, 09:03 AM

Agreed.

Fuck it! ADULT SWIM!!!

Under 18? Get out of the fucking pool!!! :D

Seriously though...there is some pretty adult shit happening on this site. Not quite for 15 year old minds....

canadiandlrgirl
06-13-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman
Agreed.

Fuck it! ADULT SWIM!!!

Under 18? Get out of the fucking pool!!! :D

Seriously though...there is some pretty adult shit happening on this site. Not quite for 15 year old minds.... i agree...:p

DLR7884
06-13-2005, 01:22 PM

You obviously haven't read her posts....

I have given her credit for liking good music, be it CVH or GNR. I took the girl under my wing to teach her how NOT to get into flame wars, etc.

She didn't listen, I dropped the fucking hammer.

Her being here puts this site at risk and makes us all just a bit dumber for even taking the time to read and/or respond to her posts.

Warf-You know that I respect your opinion....take her under your wing for a month and tell me your thoughts.

DLR7884
She doesn't fit in here, nor does she belong...

DLR7884
06-13-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Reverberator
Fucking grow up .

Lick my nuts.

DLR7884
Who the fuck asked you to chime in?

Steve Savicki
06-13-2005, 03:10 PM

WARF, I TOTALLY AGREE with you. 5 stars comin' your way!
Since you have a daughter, I understand how you feel. :) You surely wouldn't want anyone talkin' to your child like that when she turns 15.

Axl S
06-13-2005, 03:39 PM
i agree WARF,she hasnt witnessed both era's,and well.....i wasnt around in the time of diamond dave either,but the point is she likes DLR now and pays him his dues on the site.so yea she has changed from the dark side and converted to the ways of DLR

DlocRoth
06-13-2005, 03:52 PM
She has as much right to have that as you and I or anyone else in this site, for that matter.

thats what ive been saying but no one agree's

DLR7884
06-13-2005, 06:27 PM
I'm sure it's easy for all of you fuckers to sit back and slam me and others for putting her in her place.

She came here a Sam fan and is now a Dave fan. That's great--ission accomplished.

But for you all to say that just because of her age she shouldn't be flamed/educated because of her name is a pile of bullshit.

I took the time to try to help her not sound like an idiot.

I initiated her getting her name changed so that she didn't catch shit for it.

I tried, you all didn't. So don't sit back and throw your two cents in now.

I don't want to fucking hear it, and neither do those who have had to sit through her bullshit posts for the better part of 2 months.

You all say you wouldn't want your daughter talked to the way I talked to her....here's a question, who here in their right mind (besides lms2) would allow their daughter to come here?

DLR7884
This issue is fucking dead as far as I'm concerned.

Axl S
06-13-2005, 06:58 PM
Im not going to start insulting sharon on here because im a friend of her's and we get on well but,DLR7884 you do have a point,some of her posts were verging on the ludacris side

diamondsgirl
06-13-2005, 08:40 PM

You all say you wouldn't want your daughter talked to the way I talked to her....here's a question, who here in their right mind (besides lms2) would allow their daughter to come here?

Exactly what I've been saying

diamondsgirl
06-13-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Axl S
Im not going to start insulting sharon on here because im a friend of her's and we get on well but,DLR7884 you do have a point,some of her posts were verging on the ludacris side

Here's another kid...or maybe the same one, but with no age listed...nice. :mad:

Axl S
06-13-2005, 08:55 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by diamondsgirl
[B]or maybe the same one

im not sharon.im Axl,she's a good friend of mine

canadiandlrgirl
06-13-2005, 10:49 PM
Lick my nuts.

DLR7884
LMFAO!!:D

DLR7884
06-14-2005, 11:30 AM
Fucking grow up .

Lick my nuts.

DLR7884

Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
LMFAO!!:D

I don't want to hear what some asshole who has 5000+ posts consisting of, "coch," "arse," "spunk," and "larvelly" has to say about me or my fucking posts.

Here's an idea fuckwad, post something with substance....more than 20 words in a fucking post, you bandwith eating buttfuck.

How about making a donation to the fucking site?

Or, how about minding your own fucking business? Nobody asked for your "witty" thoughts on this issue, so shut your fucking cock garage.

DLR7884
Thanks, dick.

Dave's Bitch
06-14-2005, 11:55 AM
Can Panamark or Sarge close this thread now,my question has been answerd

DLR7884
06-14-2005, 12:04 PM
Can Panamark or Sarge close this thread now,my question has been answerd

If you had a clue, you wouldn't have needed to ask it.

Would you?

DLR7884
I heard through the grapevine that you were gonna leave this place for good....what gives?

Dave's Bitch
06-14-2005, 12:08 PM
im not going anywhere,ima stick around for a while

Guitar Shark
06-14-2005, 12:10 PM
im not going anywhere,ima stick around for a while

We're all thrilled

Dave's Bitch
06-14-2005, 12:22 PM
We're all thrilled

yea i figured

m4dm4x
06-14-2005, 12:27 PM
Just remember CVH was music for the youth, so why would you be surprised if 15 year olds navigated to this site. If you want adults then you better play the adult contemporary Van Hager.

Youth= Hot for teacher
Adults= Feels so good

Dave's Bitch
06-14-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by m4dm4x
Just remember CVH was music for the youth, so why would you be surprised if 15 year olds navigated to this site. If you want adults then you better play the adult contemporary Van Hager.

Youth= Hot for teacher
Adults= Feels so good

aint it the truth

Nickdfresh
06-14-2005, 01:36 PM

Youth= Hot for teacher
Adults= Feels so good

Why don't don't you suck it oh "The Spirit Of Youth?" Perhaps Limp Dicksit would be more your style fag, I really like your generalizations. Why don't you go over to the LINKS and see how many teen Hagaritas there are fool?! I know few people over thirty that give a shit about VAN HAGAR, this site was created and maintained by people in their late 20's to early 40's. So you can save your really gay, canned "voice of a new generation" horseshit act for the classic BAY CITY ROLLER board fuckstump.

aint it the truth

No, it isn't the truth. What is the truth is that you registered as "SAMMY's BITCH" in order to troll the site, push peoples' buttons, and to stir shit up in order to receive attention you obviously don't get elsewhere.

I think you need to rethink your priorities, and perhaps this is not the healthiest place to do it in. But frankly, I could care less if you leave or stay. You don't bother me since I'll just not read your posts if and when you do. Up until you started the 'teen AOL sex-chat' crap in the SHAVED BALLS thread with a guy over twice-your-age, I had no problems with you, nor your DLR "conversion" after you decided you actually liked the site. You seem awfully prone to feeding dickwad trolls.

Some middle-teens can handle this site, others can't. And it appears to be an especially rough place for younger women since this is often a sausage fest.

I don't think you should be jumping on the above tools bandwagon claiming that 'the youth are all about CVH when the older posters are about VAN HAGAR powerballads' when you registered as someone that preferred 'SAMMY.':rolleyes:

Axl S
06-14-2005, 02:23 PM
She likes dave too

m4dm4x
06-14-2005, 02:23 PM
"this site was created and maintained by people in their late 20's to early 40's." That probably started listening to CVH when they were in their early teens, which just reinforces my point.
Hey Nickdfresh so tell me when did you start listening to CVH at what age? And I agree that that girl should stay away from some topics but we as adults gotta use a little common sense and not just tell people to Fuck off cause there young. At your age of 35 how many things now can you relate to in CVH songs (hopefully none). I think like DLR7884
stated, the adults just need to steer them clear of the forums they don't belong in! And again remember you talking to 15 year old girl and your 35 so you your head and stop acting like some tough guy.

Matt White
06-14-2005, 02:28 PM
Englis speakum much you ?!?!?

Mezro
06-14-2005, 02:30 PM
While we have never put any age restrictions on Army members, I have to question what a 14 or 15 year old adds to the site.

Mezro...we have a Sheep Pen..maybe we need a fucking Play Pen for all the baby talk bullshit clogging the board...

ALinChainz
06-14-2005, 02:33 PM
"this site was created and maintained by people in their late 20's to early 40's." That probably started listening to CVH when they were in their early teens, which just reinforces my point.
Hey Nickdfresh so tell me when did you start listening to CVH at what age? And I agree that that girl should stay away from some topics but we as adults gotta use a little common sense and not just tell people to Fuck off cause there young. At your age of 35 how many things now can you relate to in CVH songs (hopefully none). I think like DLR7884
stated, the adults just need to steer them clear of the forums they don't belong in! And again remember you talking to 15 year old girl and your 35 so you your head and stop acting like some tough guy.

You could also be shown the door.

Rikk
06-14-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
While we have never put any age restrictions on Army members, I have to question what a 14 or 15 year old adds to the site.

Mezro...we have a Sheep Pen..maybe we need a fucking Play Pen for all the baby talk bullshit clogging the board...

LMFAO!!!!:p

I'll start that thread!!!!! THE PLAY PEN!!!!!

YES! YES!

m4dm4x
06-14-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
You could also be shown the door.

I can find my own way out.

FasterPussycat
06-14-2005, 04:34 PM
Sheep pen belongs in the DUMP!!! :cool:

diamondsgirl
06-14-2005, 04:40 PM

Hi Pete...

Matt White
06-14-2005, 04:44 PM

Nice ta see ya, you Punk-ass Cunt!

Just roll out of bed, ya fuckin' drunken miscreant???

EAT SOME FUCK!!!:fucku: :fucku: :mad2: :mad2: :fucku: :fucku:

Rikk
06-14-2005, 04:46 PM

And what's wrong with the DUMP, alias?

Matt White
06-14-2005, 04:49 PM
That FUCK is So outta the Loop RIKK!

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE NAPALM JUNIOR!!!

GUNT!!!

Matt White
06-14-2005, 04:53 PM
Come on GUNT! Speak up!
I wanna know WHICH fuck-stick we're dealin' with at the moment!!!

diamondsgirl
06-14-2005, 05:10 PM
all 3 had shit to say about the pen

Matt White
06-14-2005, 05:15 PM
3 shit-stains without a decent post between 'em!!!

FUCK OFF GUNT SQUAD

diamondsgirl
06-14-2005, 05:21 PM
I'll say this...before he got gunt-whipped by Fab...Pete had some decent posts..

canadiandlrgirl
06-14-2005, 05:28 PM
Sheep pen belongs in the DUMP!!! :cool: hey i like the pen it's where all sheep get thrown...only a spammy fan would say that

canadiandlrgirl
06-14-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Nice ta see ya, you Punk-ass Cunt!

Just roll out of bed, ya fuckin' drunken miscreant???

EAT SOME FUCK!!!:fucku: :fucku: :mad2: :mad2: :fucku: :fucku: boy Matt you have a way with words:D

Rikk
06-14-2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
hey i like the pen it's where all sheep get thrown...only a spammy fan would say that

Both GUNT and LINDA are Spammy fans.

canadiandlrgirl
06-14-2005, 05:51 PM
Both GUNT and LINDA are Spammy fans. i kinda figured that

Reverberator
06-14-2005, 06:00 PM
I don't want to hear what some asshole who has 5000+ posts consisting of, "coch," "arse," "spunk," and "larvelly" has to say about me or my fucking posts.

Here's an idea fuckwad, post something with substance....more than 20 words in a fucking post, you bandwith eating buttfuck.

Or, how about minding your own fucking business? Nobody asked for your "witty" thoughts on this issue, so shut your fucking cock garage.

DLR7884
Thanks, dick.

I meant the 15 year old you fucking inbred .

DlocRoth
06-14-2005, 06:02 PM

Oops....

LOL

Golden AWe
06-14-2005, 06:21 PM
You joined this site as SAMMY'S BITCH...maybe you should stay that way.

she joined the site as "julia"

Golden AWe
06-14-2005, 06:25 PM

DLR7884
Thanks, dick.

wrong answer.

Reverberator
06-14-2005, 06:27 PM
This cunt WILL suffer .

Golden AWe
06-14-2005, 06:28 PM
...and learn!

Nickdfresh
06-14-2005, 07:19 PM
"this site was created and maintained by people in their late 20's to early 40's."

Learn to use the quote function oh techno-savvy one...

That probably started listening to CVH when they were in their early teens, which just reinforces my point.

No actually, it completely destroys whatever faulty-logical bullshit you were passing off in your pseudo-rebel commentary act. The fact that most prefer and relate to DLR era stuff completely obliterates your argument.

Hey Nickdfresh so tell me when did you start listening to CVH at what age?

I was 12-years-old and it was the DIVER DOWN era! I still get goose bumps when I hear "Dancin' In The Streets" on the first really warm day in May or June.

And I agree that that girl should stay away from some topics but we as adults gotta use a little common sense and not just tell people to Fuck off cause there young.

And did you notice I've never told anyone, especially this delicate kid, to "fuck-off due to their age?" I don't believe in that shit at all. My point is that some teens (younger than 17, which is a good psychological guideline) cannot handle mature topics, and some younger girls I've seen get manipulated by the older men here.

I'm not saying that's what happened in this case. I merely gave here a little friendly advice, which is what mature adults are supposed to do I think. But I've also seen kids as young as 13 or 14 put up very interesting, introspective posts that put many 40-somethings' rambling shit to shame here! But again, I'm not the one making sweeping generalizations here. You are.

At your age of 35 how many things now can you relate to in CVH songs (hopefully none).

As Kyle Broflovski' mother would say in SOUTH PARK, "WHAT-WHAT-WHAT!?!?"

FAIRWARNING ring any bells? 1984? Songs about cars, women, and the ecstatic experience...I'm not supposed to relate to that? Dave wrote his best lyrics while pushing 30. And his most effective writing broaches topics beyond adolescent partying, such as FAIRWARNING, which is a very dark album voicing subconscious anger and disenfranchisement. Too bad they didn't develop this a bit more. I also like GREENDAY and more contemporary bands...Am I not supposed to even though they're often my age or older?

And don't tell me I'm supposed to relate to HAGAR's shitty, childish lyrics like "Up For Breakfast" and "When It's Love" because some crappy adult contemporary stations play them. Radio sucks ass nowadays anyways. You wouldn't remember a time when radio was actually far more free-form and eclectic.

So yes, songs like "Fools" are a bit hard to relate to, but songs like "Mean Street," "Hear About It Later," and "I'll Wait" often capture my mood.

I think like DLR7884

Again, quote the quote of me acting "tough" with her. Where was I at all nasty? 'Tough,' maybe...but not viscious. I merely pointed out a bit of her contradictions so she could get over her martyr complex. I never told her to "fuck-off" nor did I call her any profanity! Nor did I say she shouldn't necessarily post here.

I only told you to fuck-off and acted like a 'tough guy' with you because I resent the wide swath in which you paint with your brush, and the fact that you are a bit of an enabler. Her, I expect it from; but you...Well, how old are you anyway? When did you become a Classic Van Halen fan? I don't agree with the way some people have treated her, but she's not innocent in all of this either.

Nickdfresh
06-14-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
I'll say this...before he got gunt-whipped by Fab...Pete had some decent posts..

Yes, pity what the dark side can bring one too...
http://www.elpais.es/elpaismedia/ultimahora/media/200502/05/cultura/20050205elpepucul_1_I_LCO.jpg

Steve Savicki
06-14-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Mezro maybe we need a fucking Play Pen for all the baby talk bullshit clogging the board...
More like the pig pen. What's the difference between a pig and a sheep?

DLR7884
06-14-2005, 10:41 PM

Why the fuck did you quote me then, donkey dick?

DLR7884
You think you'd know how to quote after 5000+ posts....

Rikk
06-15-2005, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
she joined the site as "julia"

This is JULIA??:p

No shit. I didn't know that!

Dave's Bitch
06-15-2005, 03:55 PM
im not julia

ALinChainz
06-15-2005, 03:58 PM
im not julia

may as well fess up ... you've been outed.

Dave's Bitch
06-15-2005, 03:59 PM
if i was an alias i would own up but im not her honestly.i swear on my life

canadiandlrgirl
06-15-2005, 06:25 PM
This is JULIA??:p

No shit. I didn't know that! me neither:confused:

Dave's Bitch
06-15-2005, 07:02 PM
listen guy's i am being totally 100% honest here.im not julia

DLR7884