PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!!!! Part Two

jcook11
06-11-2005, 02:10 PM
For those of you who know me as jcook you might have noticed my absence from this site.When last I Iwas here I was facing a BOGUS domestic violence charge....my wife got pissed off at me and called the cops and told them that I "shook" her. After being arrested my wife tried to drop the charges, The D.A. said no.....With this D.V. charge came an automatic restraining order.Since my wife didn't want this I came back home (at her request) Turns out that I have a NOSEY FUCKING NEIGHBOR that saw us going out to dinner. She called the cops and I was arrested for violating the restraining order.Not learning my lesson the first time I came back home three days later (at my wifes' request) NOSEY FUCKING NEIGHBOR found out that I was there and I was arrested for violating the restraining order again! Bottom line is my wife wouldn't testify on the D.V. charge it was dropped, I plead guilty to two counts of violating a restraining order and served 45 days in jail with credit for 21 already served.Still trying to get restraining order dropped..........pending!:rolleyes:

Redballjets88
06-11-2005, 02:13 PM
that sucks ...too bad murder is a crime or else i'd help you murder ur neighbor

jcook11
06-11-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88

The D.A. gave me strong warning about anything "bad" happening to this troll!:gun:

blonddgirl777
06-11-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88

Well...
His whife started it all!

Not that she should be murdered (like the neighbor), but she should be thought some kind of a lesson... and of course, i ain't talking about violence...

I know that we (women) can be evel!

:(

jcook11
06-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Well...
His whife started it all!

Not that she should be murdered (like the neighbor), but she should be thought some kind of a lesson... and of course, i ain't talking about violence...

I know that we (women) can be evel!

:(

Well it was a big mistake and we both learned an EXPENSIVE$$$$$ lesson;)

blonddgirl777
06-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
Well it was a big mistake and we both learned an EXPENSIVE$$$$$ lesson;)

Yep!

Wharever mistake you make in life (and everybody makes them), the importance is to learn from them...

All the luck to you 2!

:)