PDA

View Full Version : John Asscrotch (the real one) in ICU

FORD
03-05-2004, 10:26 AM
Ashcroft in Intensive Care, Pancreatic Problems

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Attorney General John Ashcroft, the nation's top legal officer, has been admitted to intensive care at a local hospital because of problems with his pancreas, the Justice Department said on Friday.

Department spokesman Mark Corallo said Ashcroft, 61, who became attorney general in 2001 after his appointment by President Bush, was suffering from a "severe case of gallstone pancreatitis."

"He was admitted to intensive care for careful monitoring and is being treated with antibiotics," Corallo said.

Ashcroft on Thursday afternoon canceled a scheduled appearance in Alexandria, Virginia, to applaud the guilty verdict in a so-called "Virginia jihad" terror case because he believed he had a stomach flu.

"He went home and when the condition worsened, he was visited by White House Physician Daniel Parks, who advised that he go to the emergency room," Corallo said in a statement.

He said Ashcroft went to the emergency room of the George Washington University Hospital early Thursday evening for an evaluation of his stomach complaints.

"Doctors expect to know more within 48 hours," Corallo said.

John Ashcroft
03-05-2004, 11:09 AM
I'll be ok, but thanks for your concern.

Little Texan
03-05-2004, 04:47 PM
I'll bet Ford was overjoyed when he read this, hater that he is.

BigBadBrian
03-05-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan

Probably, but perhaps his "jesus" persona is praying for the man. :)

FORD
03-05-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan

I take no joy in the pain and suffering of others, not even vile shitballs like Asscrotch.

FORD
03-05-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Probably, but perhaps his "jesus" persona is praying for the man. :)

Jesus prays for everyone. even those obviously undeserving, such as the Crisco Kid.

Sarge
03-05-2004, 06:04 PM
damm I hope the taliban didn't have anything to do with this!

diamondD
03-05-2004, 06:18 PM
Probably the French.

FORD
03-05-2004, 06:42 PM
Nah, it was Mel Carnahan's ghost. Kicking Asscrotch's ass once wasn't enough for him :D

John Ashcroft
03-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I take no joy in the pain and suffering of others, not even vile shitballs like Asscrotch.

Ouch!

Va Beach VH Fan
03-05-2004, 08:09 PM
I had that same "illness", about 15 years ago....

Unreal pain, just doubled me over....

Basically the docs said I passed a stone....