PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone know that the NFL Europe Bowl was today?

POJO_Risin
06-11-2005, 06:15 PM
Neither did I...

Go Amsterdam!

I did catch a couple of minutes of it...and was blessed with that dipshit Kurt Warner calling to talk...I'm sure with his dyke wife standing right next to him...making sure he doesn't say anything stupid...

Redballjets88
06-11-2005, 06:16 PM
whjo cares tyson fights tonight

ALinChainz
06-11-2005, 06:42 PM
I caught some also. Amsterdam was up like 24-7, but Berlin was mounting the comeback behind MVP Dave Ragone, the Texans' back up who set a record over there with a 13-2 TD/INT ratio.

Didn't see the end.

rustoffa
06-11-2005, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Neither did I...

Go Amsterdam!

I did catch a couple of minutes of it...and was blessed with that dipshit Kurt Warner calling to talk...I'm sure with his dyke wife standing right next to him...making sure he doesn't say anything stupid...

I watched the fourth quarter. LMAO, that was one clusterfuck of a post-bowl brouhaha....the go-kart finals probably had more thought put into theirs.

vanzilla
06-11-2005, 06:49 PM
The only reason I watched this is because Jarrett Payton (yes, Walter's son) is on the Admirals. He was on the Titans practice squad last year and is a quality person who's very easy to root for.

mhsWR210
06-11-2005, 07:13 PM
european bowl is dumb only the real men play in the dad gum super bowl not some european bowl