PDA

View Full Version : Edvanheiniken

tydhurst
06-11-2005, 09:34 PM
Check this out!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22557

I did barely anything to provoke this motherfucker into this shit. He then hypocritically insults my posting style then posts pictures of my best freinds from my website and takes the piss. I'd like to know who this Dipshit thinks he is!

edvanheineken
06-12-2005, 10:40 AM
Fuck you penis breath. An entire thread dedicated to me?! Thanks you 18 year old fag. Notice how you have been showered by support! You are a provocateur. Yes, do envite others to go read for themselves if they want to waste their time. The fact that you started an entire thread dedicated to me is proof that you are pathetic. In DLR style, every time you mention my name, you're that much more my bitch. And, as an incentive, I'll post your fudge pack every time you do so!!!! However, I'll throw you a bone. Sort of like an olive branch. Drop this shit now and we'll call it even. Keep it up and we'll continue!!!

tydhurst
06-12-2005, 11:06 AM
I'd like to say that i didn't start anything. But if you're willing to stop it then, yes i'd like to. There's abosolutley no reason for any of this. A point in which i sought to highlight in this thread and in previous posts.

Nitro Express
06-13-2005, 01:04 PM
None of the photos above show you screwing Sammy up the ass so who cares.