PDA

View Full Version : DLRArmy Digest: 3T's Update

Tom Vu
06-13-2005, 04:33 AM
DLRArmy Digest
Issue #5150
Best of Vol. 1

Interview by Conme Chung

The 3T's were a trio of register members of the DLRArmy message boards. They can on like a eruption onto the message board with their lightning quick posts and and ambush the DLRArmy like a force never see before. However,recently, there has been a shaking up of the group we have loved or hated as the 3T's. Lead T's Three Lock Rock and Thorman suddenly finding themselfs on the outside as Terrific Tom Vu has take up the leadership role. Did Thorman and Three Lock Rock quit or were they kicked out? That depend on who you ask.

So, what is the status of The 3T's? We went to the Tom Vu Mansion which Three Lock Rock dubs "Vu-Du Du Du Mountain" to get an exclusive interview with original member, Terrific Tom Vu. We were not allow to mention Three Lock Rock and Thorman by name as a agreement for the interview.

http://infomercial.tvheaven.com/mansion.jpg

CC: Hi Tom. Just to be quickly to the point. What happened with the
other 3T guys.

TV: Well, you see Conme, we had just finish a posting barrage on the
DLRArmy and other message boards and I feel that we need a
break and work on new material before we have a posting fest
again. But Turncoat (3 Lock) and Traitor (Thorman) wanted to
do a posting run and flood the message boards right away.

You know after posting together for so long of a time. You need
a break from each other. I didn't want to suffering from burn out.
And that's what Turncoat and Traitor were doing to us.

CC: Is it true that you was the unhappy when the other 3T members
couldn't being deciding whether they were pro-Roth and anti-
Hagar? And that they wanting to be pro-Roth while still in the
3T's?

TV: Yeah! That really pissing to me off. I mean, we have always
been pro-Sammy and that's what we will always being. These
bozo's all of a sudden decide they want to be pro-Roth and
went out on their own to post pro-Roth messages. It was
their own choice!

Meanwhile, there has been a rumor that Tom has a new 3T member and will be debut as a revamp 3T's. We deciding to ask him.

CC: Is it truth that you have a new 3T member waiting in the wings?

TV: Yes. You know, I was talk to moderator when I have problems
with my CPU. He out of nowhere suggest another member that
post and told me how to PM him.

You know, as soon as I talk to him, everything was so natural.
He came to me with a list of all his posts and when I reading
them, I have the posts to go along with them. It was like a
I was waiting for this guy for the past 246 days. He is my
posting soulmate. He types like a angel with elephant fin-
gers. He has no LPD (Lead Poster Disease).

CC: So you guys be working on new materials already?

TV: Yes. And it's so amazing! It's going to be really heavy stuff.
All the posts we write so far was only a test run. This is going to
be the real 3T's.

You know what's is the so funny? The Sheeps Pen moderators
originally want this DLRArmy member in the 3T's but due to
contract reasons, we had to keep Turnacoat and Traitor in the
3T's. You know what's so being funny? We were never really
friends.

CC: Any parting words for the former 3T members and members of
the DLRArmy board?

TV: Yes. This is the real 3T's and we finally have a team player. The
3T's will continue to post profounding post and threads. And if
my posts with the other former members of 3T's ever crossing
each other, I'm going to kick them in the b@lls! They better
be wear the cup!

ThrillsNSpills
06-13-2005, 07:10 AM
See the Sammy fans have to try to convince the real rock fans that sammy is relevant.

This is why the three T's collapsed.

I ran over one of em with my motorcycle. made a baaa sound.

T is short for Tard if you're a Sam fan.

SoldMySoul4RnR
06-13-2005, 09:26 AM
Sounds like you're at the Van Cherone stage of the 3T's evolution, get ready to be disappointed Vu. The fans will be crying for the orginal line-up soon. Hehe

thome
06-13-2005, 09:40 AM
what's a sammy?:confused: :confused:

Hardrock69
06-13-2005, 09:50 AM
HEY TOM VU! FUCK YOOOO TOM VU!!!!

YOU ALL TIME THINK YOU SMART BUT YOU SHOW HOW YOU BE STUPID LIKE DUMBASS!!!

YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT DAVID LEE ROTH BECAUSE YOU LIVE LIKE CRAZY MAN! ALL TIME HAVE TO TRY REAL HARD TO TAKE MOUTH FROM SAMMY HAGAR'S ASS SO YOU CAN TALK TO OTHER FAGGOT WITH BROWN STAIN ON TEETH!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELF TOM VU! YOU VERY STUPID, STUPID BOY!

Shaun Ponsonby
06-13-2005, 10:02 AM
My God, you are a fag, Vu.

canadiandlrgirl
06-13-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by Tom Vu
DLRArmy Digest
Issue #5150
Best of Vol. 1

Interview by Conme Chung

The 3T's were a trio of register members of the DLRArmy message boards. They can on like a eruption onto the message board with their lightning quick posts and and ambush the DLRArmy like a force never see before. However,recently, there has been a shaking up of the group we have loved or hated as the 3T's. Lead T's Three Lock Rock and Thorman suddenly finding themselfs on the outside as Terrific Tom Vu has take up the leadership role. Did Thorman and Three Lock Rock quit or were they kicked out? That depend on who you ask.

So, what is the status of The 3T's? We went to the Tom Vu Mansion which Three Lock Rock dubs "Vu-Du Du Du Mountain" to get an exclusive interview with original member, Terrific Tom Vu. We were not allow to mention Three Lock Rock and Thorman by name as a agreement for the interview.

http://infomercial.tvheaven.com/mansion.jpg

CC: Hi Tom. Just to be quickly to the point. What happened with the
other 3T guys.

TV: Well, you see Conme, we had just finish a posting barrage on the
DLRArmy and other message boards and I feel that we need a
break and work on new material before we have a posting fest
again. But Turncoat (3 Lock) and Traitor (Thorman) wanted to
do a posting run and flood the message boards right away.

You know after posting together for so long of a time. You need
a break from each other. I didn't want to suffering from burn out.
And that's what Turncoat and Traitor were doing to us.

CC: Is it true that you was the unhappy when the other 3T members
couldn't being deciding whether they were pro-Roth and anti-
Hagar? And that they wanting to be pro-Roth while still in the
3T's?

TV: Yeah! That really pissing to me off. I mean, we have always
been pro-Sammy and that's what we will always being. These
bozo's all of a sudden decide they want to be pro-Roth and
went out on their own to post pro-Roth messages. It was
their own choice!

Meanwhile, there has been a rumor that Tom has a new 3T member and will be debut as a revamp 3T's. We deciding to ask him.

CC: Is it truth that you have a new 3T member waiting in the wings?

TV: Yes. You know, I was talk to moderator when I have problems
with my CPU. He out of nowhere suggest another member that
post and told me how to PM him.

You know, as soon as I talk to him, everything was so natural.
He came to me with a list of all his posts and when I reading
them, I have the posts to go along with them. It was like a
I was waiting for this guy for the past 246 days. He is my
posting soulmate. He types like a angel with elephant fin-
gers. He has no LPD (Lead Poster Disease).

CC: So you guys be working on new materials already?

TV: Yes. And it's so amazing! It's going to be really heavy stuff.
All the posts we write so far was only a test run. This is going to
be the real 3T's.

You know what's is the so funny? The Sheeps Pen moderators
originally want this DLRArmy member in the 3T's but due to
contract reasons, we had to keep Turnacoat and Traitor in the
3T's. You know what's so being funny? We were never really
friends.

CC: Any parting words for the former 3T members and members of
the DLRArmy board?

TV: Yes. This is the real 3T's and we finally have a team player. The
3T's will continue to post profounding post and threads. And if
my posts with the other former members of 3T's ever crossing
each other, I'm going to kick them in the b@lls! They better
be wear the cup! you are a moron:rolleyes:

lms3-D
06-13-2005, 11:40 AM
I'm sick of all these aliases.:mad:

canadiandlrgirl
06-13-2005, 11:48 AM
me too...even though some of them are funny:D

Tom Vu
06-13-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
HEY TOM VU! FUCK YOOOO TOM VU!!!!

YOU ALL TIME THINK YOU SMART BUT YOU SHOW HOW YOU BE STUPID LIKE DUMBASS!!!

YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT DAVID LEE ROTH BECAUSE YOU LIVE LIKE CRAZY MAN! ALL TIME HAVE TO TRY REAL HARD TO TAKE MOUTH FROM SAMMY HAGAR'S ASS SO YOU CAN TALK TO OTHER FAGGOT WITH BROWN STAIN ON TEETH!!!

GO FUCK YOURSELF TOM VU! YOU VERY STUPID, STUPID BOY!
“Thanks for all your cussing, it got my day off to a great start. Great energy.” :rolleyes:

tjvhou812
06-13-2005, 07:00 PM
smoke another one

Axl S
06-13-2005, 07:09 PM
The Three T's were bullshit.this site seem's alot better now theres only really Vu who likes sammy here now......i think

DlocRoth
06-13-2005, 07:20 PM
ROFL...

Tom Vu? Riiiiiiiiiight.....

Suddenly got a grasp on the language I see....

Simply amazing!!

tjvhou812
06-13-2005, 09:37 PM
tom vu, you need a loan bitch?

Lil Rchard Mrly
06-16-2005, 04:58 AM
If you don't have the guts to attend the Tom Vu seminar. I'll whoop you so bad and spank yo behind. 'Cause I'm a baaaad man! Now, GET OUT OF MY WAY!:mad: :mad: :mad:

RR Brigade
06-16-2005, 12:44 PM
I have just had a lengthy sit down interview with one of the founding members of the 3 T's. Thorman, in an exclusive interview is quite candid about his role in the 3 T's and the sudden breakup of the renownded group. No topic was off base and Thorman even speaks out against his former 3 T's mates.

I will post the interview shortly but let me tell you he rebuts many of the accusations made by Mr. VU in his recent interview. Are the 3 T's over? Well, Thorman wouldn't really commit to that which, in my opinion, leaves the door open for a possible 3 T reunion in the future. After reviewing the transcripts of the interview, I felt that Thorman was really a great conversationalist with opinions on a variety of subjects. He was offended and hurt by some of Mr Vu's comments, whom, to the contrary of Mr VU, he did consider to be not only a colloborating partner in the 3 T's but a friend as well.

Stay tuned for the interview.

Matt White
06-16-2005, 01:20 PM
EAT A DICK ATTENTION WHORE

RR Brigade
06-16-2005, 01:24 PM
DLRArmy Digest
Issue #5151
Best of Vol. 1

Interview by RR Brigade

The 3 T's, formed in 2006 and one of the most influential groups to post at the RothArmy have endured great success as a group until their breakup. Depending on who you speak to their is a varying account into what really happened to the 3 T's and the reason for their breakup.

Tom VU, one of the founding members of the # T's gave an interview to Connie Chung on June 13th in which he made some disparingly remarks about the other former members of the 3 T's, Thorman and 3 Lock Rocks. I sought out the elusive Thorman to get an accurate picture of what really went on behind the scenes and to see if he was willing to respond the Tom VU's statements. We found Thorman kicking back on the beach of Cancun surrounded by a bevy of beautiful ladies.

RR Brigade : Thorman, thanks for this, how are things?

Thorman: RR no prob, Just enjoy being here (Whistles to bartender to bring him another Coco Loco).

RR: How is life in beautiful Cancun?
T: Dude, life is great. Beautiful women, song, drinks by the dozen. Man, it feels like I'm a sea side sitting just a smoking and drinking on ringside, on top of the world!! It's utterly fantastic.

RR: Speaking of sea side sitting just a smoking and drinking on ringside, how has the recent breakup of the 3 T's affected you.

T: Dude, it was Saturday night at the corner cafe I had me some drinks
and I'm feeling my way. The moon's on the rise and it looks like
a night for romance. I really haven't been affected. Things happen and they happen for a reason.

RR: Well, let's talk about that a little?
T: About what?

RR:The 3 T's
T: There is no 3 T's (chuckles to himself). The 3 T's were created, in part, due to my contribution to the group and as that contribution is no longer there neither are the 3 T's.

RR: But Tom VU has recently stated, June 13th I believe, that the 3 T's will continue on with new members. What are your thoughts on that?

T: It's always here and now, my friend. It ain't once upon a time
It's all over but the shouting I'll come and I'll take what's mine. LEt me tell you I got things going on Me and some fella's ,we're searching for the latest thing, a break in this routine, talkin' some new kicks
ones like you ain't never seen.

Look, VU has same some things that, frankly, I am not too interested in debating. His claim of me being a traitor is preposterous. There are some things about VU that I have not said and will continue to refrain from saying in the media but I will say that it's not all very flattering (chuckles)

(A this point in the interview a waiter approaches and tells Thorman that the big breasted blonde on the next beach chair wants to buy him another Coco Loco)

T: What? Well, let me roll up on the sidewalk and take a look yes!!
Whoa! She's beautiful

(Thorman sends her a drink and his roomkey which the beautiful girl takes and saunters off to Thorman's room)

RR: Were you ever happy with the other member's of the 3 T's?
T: More elaboration required

RR: Well, the way the acted.
T: Listen, dude, the 3 T's rocked, no doubt about it. It was a great ride and I had a blast. Did I quit, was I fired. Well, let me put it this way. When I left I didnt tell anyone in the group I was leaving so how could they have fired me? You see, it is all spin. Other guys of the 3 T's want you to believe certain things. Are those things the truth? Well, depends on who you talk to.

RR: Do you hold any animosity towards the 3 T's?

T: The 3 T's was a big part of my life. I loved my time there. We were friends, no question about that but now life moves on and I'm sure myself and VU will speak again., but I donut know when. 3LR is his own story. He got what he wanted from the group and took off and went solo...I think he has some new solo name or something. I have paid my dues, I found the simple life ain't so simple, when I jumped out on that road. I got no love, no love you'd call real, ain't got nobody waiting at home . It's a fun but lonely life let me tell you.

RR:What about Tom Vu's claim that he has some people lined up to be in the 3 T's?

T: The 3 T's don't exist without Thorman so VU can do what he wants. It was one of the greatest posting groups off all time but it wont be the same without me, and VU knows that!!!

RR: Is there any truth, as VU states, that you are contractually still a member of the 3 T's?

T: I am. The 3 T's is in my blood and always will be. I made that group what it was so for me to completely disassociate myself from it would be like removing a part of my liver.

RR: Would there ever be a reunion? In that, would you ever reconsider joining the 3 T's?

T: Listen man, never is a long time that is all I will say. We did some great things and I look back fondly on that time. It was time to move on but fate has it's way..know what I mean (a large grin on Thorman's face).

RR: Anything you would like to say to the fans of the 3 T's?

T: Dudes, keep the faith and keep rocking. The fans rule and you are a big part of my success.

RR; Thanks for your time Thorman

T; Right on brother. Stick around awhile and hang out. Out upon the islands on a cool summer night. Buddy, you don't got to hurry. Take your time. What you need is on the menu and you get it tonight. Buddy, you got womens on your mind.

Thorman never did shut the door to the possibility of a 3 T reunion and was very non-commital. What does this mean for fans of the 3 T's? No one knows for sure but one thing is for sure is that Thorman is a man at peace and enjoying life.

Sarge's Little Helper
DLRArmy Digest
Issue #5151
Best of Vol. 1

Interview by RR Brigade

The 3 T's, formed in 2006 and one of the most influential groups to post at the RothArmy have endured great success as a group until their breakup. Depending on who you speak to their is a varying account into what really happened to the 3 T's and the reason for their breakup.

Tom VU, one of the founding members of the # T's gave an interview to Connie Chung on June 13th in which he made some disparingly remarks about the other former members of the 3 T's, Thorman and 3 Lock Rocks. I sought out the elusive Thorman to get an accurate picture of what really went on behind the scenes and to see if he was willing to respond the Tom VU's statements. We found Thorman kicking back on the beach of Cancun surrounded by a bevy of beautiful ladies.

RR Brigade : Thorman, thanks for this, how are things?

Thorman: RR no prob, Just enjoy being here (Whistles to bartender to bring him another Coco Loco).

RR: How is life in beautiful Cancun?
T: Dude, life is great. Beautiful women, song, drinks by the dozen. Man, it feels like I'm a sea side sitting just a smoking and drinking on ringside, on top of the world!! It's utterly fantastic.

RR: Speaking of sea side sitting just a smoking and drinking on ringside, how has the recent breakup of the 3 T's affected you.

T: Dude, it was Saturday night at the corner cafe I had me some drinks
and I'm feeling my way. The moon's on the rise and it looks like
a night for romance. I really haven't been affected. Things happen and they happen for a reason.

RR: Well, let's talk about that a little?
T: About what?

RR:The 3 T's
T: There is no 3 T's (chuckles to himself). The 3 T's were created, in part, due to my contribution to the group and as that contribution is no longer there neither are the 3 T's.

RR: But Tom VU has recently stated, June 13th I believe, that the 3 T's will continue on with new members. What are your thoughts on that?

T: It's always here and now, my friend. It ain't once upon a time
It's all over but the shouting I'll come and I'll take what's mine. LEt me tell you I got things going on Me and some fella's ,we're searching for the latest thing, a break in this routine, talkin' some new kicks
ones like you ain't never seen.

Look, VU has same some things that, frankly, I am not too interested in debating. His claim of me being a traitor is preposterous. There are some things about VU that I have not said and will continue to refrain from saying in the media but I will say that it's not all very flattering (chuckles)

(A this point in the interview a waiter approaches and tells Thorman that the big breasted blonde on the next beach chair wants to buy him another Coco Loco)

T: What? Well, let me roll up on the sidewalk and take a look yes!!
Whoa! She's beautiful

(Thorman sends her a drink and his roomkey which the beautiful girl takes and saunters off to Thorman's room)

RR: Were you ever happy with the other member's of the 3 T's?
T: More elaboration required

RR: Well, the way the acted.
T: Listen, dude, the 3 T's rocked, no doubt about it. It was a great ride and I had a blast. Did I quit, was I fired. Well, let me put it this way. When I left I didnt tell anyone in the group I was leaving so how could they have fired me? You see, it is all spin. Other guys of the 3 T's want you to believe certain things. Are those things the truth? Well, depends on who you talk to.

RR: Do you hold any animosity towards the 3 T's?

T: The 3 T's was a big part of my life. I loved my time there. We were friends, no question about that but now life moves on and I'm sure myself and VU will speak again., but I donut know when. 3LR is his own story. He got what he wanted from the group and took off and went solo...I think he has some new solo name or something. I have paid my dues, I found the simple life ain't so simple, when I jumped out on that road. I got no love, no love you'd call real, ain't got nobody waiting at home . It's a fun but lonely life let me tell you.

RR:What about Tom Vu's claim that he has some people lined up to be in the 3 T's?

T: The 3 T's don't exist without Thorman so VU can do what he wants. It was one of the greatest posting groups off all time but it wont be the same without me, and VU knows that!!!

RR: Is there any truth, as VU states, that you are contractually still a member of the 3 T's?

T: I am. The 3 T's is in my blood and always will be. I made that group what it was so for me to completely disassociate myself from it would be like removing a part of my liver.

RR: Would there ever be a reunion? In that, would you ever reconsider joining the 3 T's?

T: Listen man, never is a long time that is all I will say. We did some great things and I look back fondly on that time. It was time to move on but fate has it's way..know what I mean (a large grin on Thorman's face).

RR: Anything you would like to say to the fans of the 3 T's?

T: Dudes, keep the faith and keep rocking. The fans rule and you are a big part of my success.

RR; Thanks for your time Thorman

T; Right on brother. Stick around awhile and hang out. Out upon the islands on a cool summer night. Buddy, you don't got to hurry. Take your time. What you need is on the menu and you get it tonight. Buddy, you got womens on your mind.

Thorman never did shut the door to the possibility of a 3 T reunion and was very non-commital. What does this mean for fans of the 3 T's? No one knows for sure but one thing is for sure is that Thorman is a man at peace and enjoying life.

Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

Three Lock Rock
leeve tom alone, fags. your big fags eh? i hear your all faggots at this faggot site.

fags.

three lock rock (kickin ass and takin names)

Three Lock Rock
06-16-2005, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by RR Brigade
The 3 T's, formed in 2006 and one of the most influential groups to post at the RothArmy have endured great success...

how did they form in 2006 fag? it hasnt even happened yet 2006.

idiot.

Thorman
06-16-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
how did they form in 2006 fag? it hasnt even happened yet 2006.

idiot.

3LR...here we are using the media to fight our battles. I was misquoted. Was it not that long ago that the 3 T's rocked these forums. I left the 3 T's and moved in with the Army. Dude, get over it. I hear your solo work aint going so well.

Terry
06-16-2005, 04:08 PM
Those three jackasses, or the one guy posting under three different names, or whatever.....turned out to be a bunch of the usual prattle posted by people with an anti-Dave/pro-Sammy & Eddie bias.

Not really such a big deal that there isn't much activity under those three names. Shitheads have been showing up here before they wandered in, and it's inevitable there will be plenty to fill the 'void' they've left.

Nobody needs to be updated about their whereabouts, because nobody gives a fuck.

Rikk
06-16-2005, 04:11 PM
Yeah!

superdave
06-16-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Those three jackasses, or the one guy posting under three different names, or whatever.....turned out to be a bunch of the usual prattle posted by people with an anti-Dave/pro-Sammy & Eddie bias.

Not really such a big deal that there isn't much activity under those three names. Shitheads have been showing up here before they wandered in, and it's inevitable there will be plenty to fill the 'void' they've left.

Nobody needs to be updated about their whereabouts, because nobody gives a fuck.

Well said, Terry

Thorman
06-16-2005, 06:37 PM
It was a good interview though

thome
06-16-2005, 09:02 PM
LMAO

Thorman
06-19-2005, 02:27 PM
This needs more discussion...a very controversial interview by Mr VU

Axl S
06-20-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Thorman
This needs more discussion...a very controversial interview by Mr VU

A very pointless interview by Mr VU aswell really

Golden AWe
06-21-2005, 04:29 PM
this thread is pretty useless...

http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com/sports/images/baseball/bendix-babe.JPG

Hardrock69
06-21-2005, 04:46 PM
FUCK YOO TOM VU!!!
YOU SUK MUC DIK!!

YOU FAGGOT BACK IN VIETNAM!

YOU FAIRY BOY!

YOU ALL TIME ACT LIKE LITTLE FAGGOT GIRLY AND WEAR DRESS WHEN YOU WANT MANS TO FUCK YOU IN YOUR ASS!!!!

TOM VU EAT SHIT ALL TIME LIKE MANGY, HALF-STARVED DOG!!!

TOM VU!!! FUK YOOOOOO!!!

:cool: