PDA

View Full Version : I walked by Russell Crowe on Saturday...

Hardrock69
06-13-2005, 12:12 PM
I have a friend here in the country music biz...she is a superstar in Canada (10 #1 hits, 24 top 10 hits), but she has been screwed royally by the American Major Label establishment (buncha dumbasses...but I digress) and so most Americans have never heard of her. Her name is Michelle Wright, and she was performing Saturday morning at Fan Fair (CMA Music Festival) downtown on the riverbank stage.

Anyway, I was walking back to my car about 6 blocks away after she was done. I turned a corner around a building and four guys were walking towards me. The one closest to me as they past me on the left looked exactly like Russell Crowe.

Enough so that after I walked past them, I stopped for a moment and turned to look after him...

Well, I just now read in the paper that yes he was in town, had dinner with some Music Row friends, etc.

So I was not hallucinating....

Probably good that I did not ask for an autograph...I do not want any phones thrown at me haha....

Hardrock69
06-13-2005, 02:43 PM

BigBadBrian
06-13-2005, 04:14 PM
Should have asked to see his guitar or something. Were they playing?

:gulp:

diamondsgirl
06-13-2005, 05:10 PM
yeah he'll just slam a phone in your face...don't even bother asking for an autograph

that shit pisses me off, when celebrities act like they have carte blanc to do whateverthefuck...

Hardrock69
06-13-2005, 05:26 PM
Uh no he was just walking in the opposite direction down the same sidewalk I was on....