PDA

View Full Version : Martha Stewart found guilty....

Bob_R
03-05-2004, 03:07 PM
on all 4 counts. Not sure what the consequences are though.

Ally_Kat
03-05-2004, 03:23 PM
http://www.markshannon.com/MarthaStewartJail.jpg

Ally_Kat
03-05-2004, 03:24 PM
http://www.thechicagofiles.com/images/marthamagsm.jpg

Bob_R
03-05-2004, 03:25 PM
She's likely to serve jail time but it probably won't be the maximum. She ran a bilion dollar company, makes charitable contributions and doesn't have a criminal record.

This is the poop as of now.

Ally_Kat
03-05-2004, 03:25 PM
http://www.savemarthastewart.com/graphics/living.jpg

:D

Bob_R
03-05-2004, 03:26 PM
Funny pics Ally_Kat. :)

Ally_Kat
03-05-2004, 03:27 PM
http://www.recoilmag.com/news/grfx/martha_stewart_unveils_1002.jpg

Martha Stewart unveils new line of prison cell housewares

New York, N.Y. -- Inspired by the escalating severity of her insider trading allegations, celebrated lifestyle guru Martha Stewart unveiled Thursday a new line of prison cell furnishings designed to compliment the living arrangements of incarcerated yet discerning homemakers.
"The Martha Stewart Big House Living line will bring to the American penal system that warm touch of home and essence of finer living for which Living's products are renown," said Stewart during a speech that opened the media event. "In overseeing the design of these products, I kept in mind what kinds of furnishings I'd want to use if I were incarcerated. The results are simply splendid."

Premiering the line at New York's Lincoln Correctional Facility - a chic minimum-security prison in which Stewart has expressed considerable interest as of late - the opening featured an entire block of cells outfitted entirely using Big House Living décor and furnishings.

"This lavish shank holder, for instance, is available in an array of colors, each specially chosen to compliment even the dreariest of gray concrete cell walls," said Stewart, modeling the products from inside one of the wing's eight by eight foot confinements. Carefully placing four immaculately hand-painted shanks in the holder, Stewart, brandishing her trademark smile, added: "Look at that. It's like a little ray of sunshine, isn't it?"

Stewart maintained a jovial spirit throughout the event despite looming indictments for her timely Dec. 27 sale of 4,000 shares of ImClone stock a day before the FDA denied approval of that company's Ebritux cancer drug.

"I can see how these would come in handy," joked the upbeat Stewart, snatching one of the shanks from the holder and making several playful stabbing motions, much to media photographers' delight. "With these products, you'll be able to hold your own out in the yard or shower area, and still maintain the Living style."

Also included in Stewart's signature line of housewares are such items as handmade bloodstain-resistant floor coverings and designer drapery and bed sets equipped with hidden drug pockets.

"And, of course, those serving considerable amounts of time will also want to pick up a copy of my new prison-oriented arts and crafts book, Turning The Big House Into A Big Home," said Stewart. "Also, the October issue of Living magazine features a four-page spread outlining many of my secrets to prison cell decorating."

Near the close of the event, media representatives screened several television commercials introducing the new line - part of a $10 million national multimedia advertising campaign - which feature Stewart personally decorating her own minimum-security prison cell with Big House Living furnishings.

"My fans appreciate that, with the Living lines, they can purchase and use the very same lifestyle accessories that I myself use," said Stewart. "And the Big House Living line is no exception. The way things are looking right now, I'll be furnishing my [new] home exclusively with these new products."

Although the new line currently features only housewares, Stewart said the line could easily expand to include other products as she further examines the lifestyle needs of modern incarcerated women.

"I already envision a line of bright orange casual wear, and maybe bed and bath products like medicated tissue and scented sodomy lubricants," said Stewart. "If things work out the way I expect, I'll be getting to know more about the prison lifestyle and how I can bring to it the Living touch."

Sarge
03-05-2004, 03:56 PM
too bad for her.
Not..

alexpgrimes
03-05-2004, 05:38 PM
She'll finally get some jailhouse lovin' that she's been wanting...lol

BrownSound1
03-05-2004, 05:40 PM
I wonder if she'll get some of those fine prison tatoos...she could accessorize to them. :D

Viking
03-05-2004, 08:42 PM
She'll get 60 days in some country club detention facility, a big fine, and told not to play the stocks for five years. Six months from now, most people won't even remember it.

Viking
03-05-2004, 08:44 PM
Alright, I'm a fuckin' cynic.

rustoffa
03-05-2004, 09:12 PM
Just 24 hours in a regular clink is all I ask."Hey y'all,dis the ho that made them punk ass sheets at k mart!......(FWA-BAM!)