PDA

View Full Version : all ya all got yer fuckin' panties jammed up yer brown eyes

Roy Munson
03-05-2004, 04:52 PM
Like you didn't know Sammy was going to be back in VH.

Roy Munson
03-05-2004, 04:55 PM
Sorry, dewds. I guess I'm in a bad mood today and feel like flaming.

ZahZoo
03-05-2004, 05:47 PM
Dude your weekend outlook must be pretty dismall... Sounds like you may need to sequester yourself in your studio and become one with your guitars!!

Roy Munson
03-05-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
Dude your weekend outlook must be pretty dismall... Sounds like you may need to sequester yourself in your studio and become one with your guitars!!

Fucking wonderful idea, Zah!!! I suggest you do the same. Ahh...do you play the guit fiddle? I thought you did.

YankeeRose
03-05-2004, 11:13 PM
who is sammy hagar?

Sarge's Little Helper
03-05-2004, 11:14 PM
who is sammy hagar?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

Gmoney
03-06-2004, 07:57 PM
Who is David Lee Roth?

Sarge's Little Helper
03-06-2004, 07:57 PM
Who is David Lee Roth?

Diamond Dave is the supreme Toastmaster General of the immoral majority.. the King of Any and All Things Rock n\' Roll. Bar none he is the greatest Frontman in Rock n Roll History!