PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Motherfucker

Loons The Great
06-14-2005, 08:48 PM
Here's a great drink fo' y'all...ya takes a paper cup out of a dirty sink...an' ya fix yo' self a motherhuffin' drink...ice iz optional...fill dat glass 'bout 2/3 full of JACK DANIEL'S and then top it off with some V-8 an' yousa got yo'self a BLOODY MOTHERFUCKER!! ALL HELL YEAH!!

Well, I'm an all around man, I can do most anything that come to hand...Yez Yez...

diamondsgirl
06-15-2005, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Loons The Great
Here's a great drink fo' y'all...ya takes a paper cup out of a dirty sink...an' ya fix yo' self a motherhuffin' drink...ice iz optional...fill dat glass 'bout 2/3 full of JACK DANIEL'S and then top it off with some V-8 an' yousa got yo'self a BLOODY MOTHERFUCKER!! ALL HELL YEAH!!

Well, I'm an all around man, I can do most anything that come to hand...Yez Yez...

Loons...why don't you come and hang with us at Natra's sometime

I'd love to mix you a drink :cool:

MAX
06-15-2005, 01:14 AM
DG,

Clean your pm box DAMNIT!!!

diamondsgirl
06-15-2005, 01:15 AM
dag-nab-it

Loons The Great
06-16-2005, 06:48 PM
Diamondsgirl, I want you to get me so drunk that if I lie on the floor, I'll fall off of it...well well well...yez yeah...Shaw' Nuff nah...

Loons The Great
05-15-2007, 10:42 PM
We drink to your coffin. May it be built from the wood of a hundred year old oak tree that I shall plant tomorrow.

Hardrock69
05-16-2007, 09:00 AM
GODDAM RIGHT!!!
:cool:

You know how yoo kin tell if yoo be drunk?

When you is layin' face down in de front yahd, holdin' onto de world!!!

Loons The Great
05-16-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
GODDAM RIGHT!!!
:cool:

You know how yoo kin tell if yoo be drunk?

When you is layin' face down in de front yahd, holdin' onto de world!!!

“'You are drunk Sir Winston, you are disgustingly drunk. 'Yes, Mrs. Braddock, I am drunk. But you, Mrs. Braddock are ugly, and disgustingly fat. But, tomorrow morning, I, Winston Churchill will be sober”

“A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts”

“You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.”

:D