PDA

View Full Version : ...And Justice For ALL???

blonddgirl777
06-14-2005, 11:26 PM
After O.J. and Jacko., (and some others I forget or don't know of)...

Dou you still beleive in America's justice system?
And if you are Canadian, do you think that we do any better here?

:confused:

Rikk
06-14-2005, 11:28 PM
Well, we are letting Homolka out (to your neck of the woods, actually). We can fuck up, just like the States did.

I'm a strong believer in Capitalism. The States is more Capitalist than Canada. The results of yesterday's trial are just a side-effect of having a strong Capitalist culture.

blonddgirl777
06-14-2005, 11:34 PM
I am a strong beleiver in capitalism too...
And I know we are following America's footsteps as far as justice.

I just wish we could learn economically, instead!

Homolka...???
OFF, WITH HER HEAD!!!

blonddgirl777
06-14-2005, 11:43 PM
Has anyone heard of: "Guy Cloutier" (a popular artist agent here)?

The pedophile just ADMITTED to raping one of his money making signer throughout her whole childhood and...

All he got is: 2 FUCK'N YEARS!!!

That's just enough to laugh at the victim and humiliate her eaven more...

Redballjets88
06-14-2005, 11:47 PM
it is the system but the system works exactly right,,,,but it can be a downfall....innocent til proven guilty worked for jacko.....since he wasnt "proven" guilty they couldnt say it...even though anyone in their right mind knows he did it

hollywood5150
06-14-2005, 11:50 PM
REDballJETS88.........................!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

whatis up fucker............how does it feel to be LEGALLY an adult in TEXAS????

justthink next year you can vote...........and in 4 years you can LEGALLY drink.........

BUT YOU CAN STILL GET LAID!!!!!!!!!!! :)

blonddgirl777
06-14-2005, 11:52 PM
Just like that fuck'n O.J...
Boy, when that happened, I was eaven more outraged!

And HO!
I forgot Rodney King...
I had just move to Hollywood, when the riots blew the streets...

It was literally "Welcome To The Jungle" for me!!!

Panamark
06-15-2005, 02:10 AM
What about the Basketball Rapist Tyrone dude ? And P-diddy ?
In fact can you name a rich celebrity that has actually done
serious time ??

blonddgirl777
06-15-2005, 02:34 AM
What I would like to know is the reason why a poor guy will pay by doing time for a crime and a rich one will have to pay in money?

Terry
06-15-2005, 05:29 PM
OJ was just a slam-dunk case for ANY prosecuting attorney. The blood at the crime scene along with the matching blood inside OJs Bronco was the end of the game. That OJ was acquitted had more to do with the ineptness of Marcia Clark and her team than any particular brilliance displayed by the 'Dream Team'. Plus, the OJ jury..........well, from what some of them had to say afterwards, not really the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Wacko Jacko wasn't really a case that was all that similar to OJ, far as I can tell. Think Mike's behavior to minors is unacceptable in terms of the sleepovers, regardless of how physical he did or didn't get with them. But the family and the mother in particular did have problems with credibility. Shit, the thought passed my mind that Jackson was being set up by these people this time around, even though I have a visceral feeling that Jackson is a pedophile.

If you have enough money in the US, you can buy your way out of most anything. But for all its faults, the American justice system is among the best in the world.

Nickdfresh
06-15-2005, 05:34 PM
The JACKSON jury were still assholes though! All I heard about was the kid's mother being a stupid bitch on the stand! The fucking trial wasn't about her!:mad:

I think this kid has been abused by his sick, money-grubbing parents, pedophile MICHAEL JACKSON, and now the system.

blonddgirl777
06-15-2005, 05:53 PM
I agree with you Nick,
Although, I am not sure he DID, rape those kids???
I guess we'll never really know...

Nickdfresh
06-15-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
I agree with you Nick,
Although, I am not sure he DID, rape those kids???
I guess we'll never really know...

I don't know for sure, but even one of the jurors said he thought JACKSON may have raped one of the previous kids, but not this one. I just think they hated the mother mostly.

blonddgirl777
06-15-2005, 06:07 PM
As I said before (in another Jackson thread):

The parents are money savy opportunists that failed to protect their children.
I eaven think that they planned the whole thing regardless of what was going to happen to the kids...

Anything is possible!

Terry
06-15-2005, 10:30 PM
If Jackson DID molest the kid, then he should have been convicted, regardless of if the mother is a good parent or not.

If there wasn't enough evidence to suggest Jackson molested that particular kid, but he MAY have done it to others, then Jackson shouldn't have been convicted.

I mean, I think Jackson probably is a pedophile. Goes back to the 1993 allegations. No reason for Jackson to shell out 20 million + in an out-of-court settlement UNLESS he did do it. No reason whatsoever. It was hush money.

I didn't watch the E! re-enactments, so I don't know what the jury heard and didn't hear. Would have to guess that if a few jury members thought Jackson did molest kids other than the one responsible for bringing the charges, then they would have wanted to have brought in a guilty verdict if the evidence was there.

thome
06-15-2005, 10:50 PM
What I would like to know is the reason why a poor guy will pay by doing time for a crime and a rich one will have to pay in money?

hello if i may, its all about money .a inmate earns money every day
they are inside. all crimes have a dollar unit value
so if someone recieves a trial for a certian crime and the time is
money determined like everything in america you can buy your way
out.

blonddgirl777
06-15-2005, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by thome
hello if i may, its all about money .a inmate earns money every day
they are inside. all crimes have a dollar unit value
so if someone recieves a trial for a certian crime and the time is
money determined like everything in america you can buy your way
out.

I'm not so sure if I understand what you are saying...
You mean that if you are poor, you pay in time, being locked away and if you are rich you pay in money only?

What if the whole purpuse of being locked away was to protect society by being kept from re-doing that same crime?
Then, money is irrelevent!

thome
06-15-2005, 11:45 PM
I have always felt everything in the court system is money( biased)
even the oj situation if you can afford 10 lawyers you have 10
opertunitys to confuse the jury more money more reasonable doubt
It is not rite thats just the way it is imo

Lawyers nobody talks good about one until they need one

thats just one explanation that (crimes are money ) all crimes

blonddgirl777
06-15-2005, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by thome
I have always felt everything in the court system is money( biased)
even the oj situation if you can afford 10 lawyers you have 10
opertunitys to confuse the jury more money more reasonable doubt
It is not rite thats just the way it is imo

Lawyers nobody talks good about one until they need one

thats just one explanation that (crimes are money ) all crimes

Just like EVERYTHING evolves around money anyway.

Isn't it scary to think that if there would be more of those rich people that could "afford to kill", this country (and ours) woudn't be as safe?

thome
06-16-2005, 08:40 AM
this is fun i would like to discus more but i gotta take care of some
b I z ,later

Snow Ho
06-16-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
What about the Basketball Rapist Tyrone dude ? And P-diddy ?
In fact can you name a rich celebrity that has actually done
serious time ??

i don't know if it was serious time or not but martha stewart?

POJO_Risin
06-16-2005, 11:13 AM
Michael Jackson is about the sickest fucking individual in the states.

I don't give a fuck if it's because he didn't have a childhood...

I don't give a fuck if it's because his dad beat him as a child...

I don't give a fuck if he donates millions of dollars to children's charities...

IF ANY CHILD WAS IN THAT FUCKING FREAKS BED...AND THIS ONE WAS...then he should be put away as a pedaphile....it's not right...it's not normal...call it my opinion...call it what you want...but there was A LOT of evidence that could have convicted that fucker for one of the other charges...but they tossed it all out...really...based upon the mother...and the celebrity...

if it's a normal person...the minute you say...yeah...they sleep in my bed but...

you'd be done...toast...AND THIS FUCKING IDIOT ADMITTED IT HIMSELF...

and watching the fucking people outside the fucking courthouse...who are praising this sick piece of shit...should get thrown in the jail with him...it shows you what many people in this country value...

a freak...with money...great...

ALinChainz
06-16-2005, 11:20 AM
The books of the young boys ... he supposively had under lock and key ....

Even owning shit like that .... and they call it art ...

Amen Pojo ... I agree 1000%.

EdwardVanHalen1
06-16-2005, 02:29 PM
IF YOU LIVE IN CALIFORNIA YOU GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING

Jackson,Robert Blake,OJ

:eek:

thome
06-16-2005, 09:34 PM
Good call The nambla story is the MJ story thats their excuse
thats how they justify that behavior
they try to tell us thier behavior is justified on a child
because of what happend to them as a child
i've seen this shi%^*head train of thought before
and i saw the turds roll out MJs mouth 15 years ago
I mantioned to my freinds that that MOTH%^()^ER
recited part of the nambla guidlines they were in
complete agreement w/ me why doesnt the fu^(king
ACLU go after people in that org.

why because their pieces of sh^t to

bobgnote
06-17-2005, 06:36 PM
As I said before (in another Jackson thread):

The parents are money savy opportunists that failed to protect their children.
I eaven think that they planned the whole thing regardless of what was going to happen to the kids...

Anything is possible!

Blondie, the state ran that case to end at the summer, so the Jackson grifters could swarm until after the UC let out, now they have to dredge up some stupid tourists who like buttflare with their burgers.

The info media was allowed to put the mother on trial. She had to be pissed, since her hedge on this case was NOT to make money! Did she and her kid go for the payout like the 1993 group? NO! She was subjected to prejudice before a jury that was packed with pro-grifter Catholics, who love those sick feelings, bad smells, gross media, like the whole affair is a competition to stink.

Despite overwhelming evidence, the grifter sentiments were cultivated on the jury, the state and corporate media pump Jackson since they are money-grubbers, and Jacko got off, even though he was a HABITUAL OFFENDER, who was so habitual he was satirized by MAD-TV and others, like MTV's JACKASS, all these years.

LOOK. Get a Wee Man your own age if you can't get one your own size. That was the Jackass Joke, and that was the only message the state and Sneddon managed to get across, having let Miserable put the injured but snappy mom on trial. Bet she got called a 'hater.' That is what shove-faggots like to get in on someone who doesn't put out and love the AIDS till death do us part.

Jacko is a CATHOLIC PRIEST IMPERSONATOR. He mimics the clowning clerics, kinda well. He is all night long at duping their methods. So the CC sucks on the jury shoved the evidence aside, and put the mom on trial. Who needs OUR LADY, when you have Jacko, FOREMAN esse?

blonddgirl777
06-18-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by bobgnote
Blondie, the state ran that case to end at the summer, so the Jackson grifters could swarm until after the UC let out, now they have to dredge up some stupid tourists who like buttflare with their burgers.

The info media was allowed to put the mother on trial. She had to be pissed, since her hedge on this case was NOT to make money! Did she and her kid go for the payout like the 1993 group? NO! She was subjected to prejudice before a jury that was packed with pro-grifter Catholics, who love those sick feelings, bad smells, gross media, like the whole affair is a competition to stink.

Despite overwhelming evidence, the grifter sentiments were cultivated on the jury, the state and corporate media pump Jackson since they are money-grubbers, and Jacko got off, even though he was a HABITUAL OFFENDER, who was so habitual he was satirized by MAD-TV and others, like MTV's JACKASS, all these years.

LOOK. Get a Wee Man your own age if you can't get one your own size. That was the Jackass Joke, and that was the only message the state and Sneddon managed to get across, having let Miserable put the injured but snappy mom on trial. Bet she got called a 'hater.' That is what shove-faggots like to get in on someone who doesn't put out and love the AIDS till death do us part.

Jacko is a CATHOLIC PRIEST IMPERSONATOR. He mimics the clowning clerics, kinda well. He is all night long at duping their methods. So the CC sucks on the jury shoved the evidence aside, and put the mom on trial. Who needs OUR LADY, when you have Jacko, FOREMAN esse?

Question, Bobby:

Would YOU have let your child (if you have any) get involved, in any way with Michael Jackson at all...
Knowing what the whole world already knew for a long time about him; his behaviors, his freakiness etc...??????

Hell, I wouldn't eaven trust my child (if I had one) with a person that eaven just LOOKS weird...
Nothing left to chances there!!!

I was just stating an opinion about the paren't responsabilities in all that story.

Nothing to do with Jacko's guilt (or not)...

Jérôme Frenchise
06-18-2005, 04:08 PM
"Whether you are powerful or destitute, court judgements will make you either stainless or tainted." La Fontaine.

Things haven't completely changed through centuries.:(

blonddgirl777
06-18-2005, 09:13 PM
I love La Fontaine, Jerome...

I've learned a lot of his fables by heart, in primary school and I will always remember them!

I often refer to it in life...

Ex:
When I want to schmoose my hubby into doing something he doesn't really want to do...
I use the "Le Renard et le Corbeau" trick...
It usually works!
He's so vain... L.O.L.

:D