PDA

View Full Version : Shouldn´t there be a law against

kentuckyklira
06-15-2005, 11:48 AM
Commercials for a shitty beer like Carlsberg Lager calling that swill "probably one of the best beers in the world"??

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Soul Reaper
06-15-2005, 01:01 PM
would you suggest what is the best in the world??

i must know! :D

FORD
06-15-2005, 01:39 PM
Unfortunately there are no beer purity laws here like there are in Germany. That's why shit like Budweiser, Coors, Miller, etc. are allowed to exist.

Microbreweries stick to the real shit though. The stuff I usually drink has about 5 ingredients in it, no preservatives, additives or other crap, just water, hops, and some form of malt.

kentuckyklira
06-15-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
would you suggest what is the best in the world??

i must know! :D www.1396bier.de

thome
06-15-2005, 07:50 PM
Warning all water should be pasteurized

........and laced w/ alcohol ....for security reasons i cannot devulge
at this time

rustoffa
06-15-2005, 08:10 PM
I like the imports and microbrews, I just can't drink 18 or 24 of 'em. Well, I can but they're just kinda heavy or whatever.

On the other end of the scale is Coors Light. It's like ranky soda water. However, they had 18 packs of 16 ouncers on sale at the BP awhile back for 10.50!!

You eventually get drunk, but there's alot of recycling to do.

Redballjets88
06-15-2005, 08:15 PM
keystone is the worst ever if coors light is soda then keystone is piss water

thome
06-15-2005, 08:21 PM
I usually go coors light cuz i like 12 to18 beers. My favorite is
Paulaner Hefe-Weizen (natural wheat) in a nice tall german pilsner
glass.

Nitro Express
06-16-2005, 12:59 AM
Let's talk good cheap beer here. Tecate from Mexico is good. For domestic stuff I'm a Rolling Rock man.

The beer I can't even drink is Amstel Light. I love beer and I can't even drink that shit.

My favorite beer is Guiness on tap. For hot weather there are numerouse beers on the market. My favorite is still Pacifico from Mexico.

kentuckyklira
06-16-2005, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
On the other end of the scale is Coors Light. It's like ranky soda water. However, they had 18 packs of 16 ouncers on sale at the BP awhile back for 10.50!!
That´s considered quite expensive for beer here in Germany!

rustoffa
06-16-2005, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
That´s considered quite expensive for beer here in Germany!

There used to be a place called "The Pitch and Putt" here. A cuntverted "Golden Gallon". The "Golden Gallon" franchise was based on the drive-thru premise and worked for awhile...focused on the bring a gallon of milk home shit. And cigarettes, candy bars, whatever.

The Pitch and Putt deal focused on bring home a gallon of draft beer for a dollar. You had to supply the empty gallon jug and fuckers would ride through on bicycles or just walk up to the window.

Those were heady times man, it'll never be like that again.

superdave
06-16-2005, 09:29 PM
Carlsberg is not that bad, Bass is the best