PDA

View Full Version : Queen + Paul Rodgers News

Shaun Ponsonby
06-16-2005, 06:31 AM
Launch Radio Networks reports: The QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS European tour will be spotlighted on a live album this fall. It's called "Queen + Paul Rodgers Rock Live", and it should come out September 13. The first single released from the package will have two songs — "Fat Bottomed Girls" and "Reaching Out"/"Tie Your Mother Down"

QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS are getting ready to announces shows for later this year in New York City and Los Angeles, with tickets likely to go on sale in July. They'll also play in Aruba on October 8 and Tokyo, Japan, on October 26.

There are just a few dates left on their European tour, which resumes July 2 in Lisbon, Portugal, and ends July 10 in Arnhem, The Netherlands.

tydhurst
06-16-2005, 11:39 AM
Now i know what to get David Van Via for is birthday!

Hardrock69
06-16-2005, 03:40 PM
Dammit.....they nee dto play in more markets than just NYC and LA...

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

:mad:

Shaun Ponsonby
06-16-2005, 03:58 PM
If you say grrrrrrrrrrrr often enough, they might play in your back yard.

Vinnie Velvet
06-16-2005, 04:12 PM
Cool.

I donwloaded a boot of one of the shows and I am actually really impressed with the way Rodgers has handled the Queen songs.

The show itself seemed like it was great.

Looking forward to the CD release.

Shaun Ponsonby
06-16-2005, 04:19 PM
Saw them in Manchester. It seriously is GREAT.

Go to the bootleg corner, I posted some interviews with Brian/Roger/Paul and soundman Trip Khalif.

Hardrock69
06-17-2005, 01:05 AM
I saw Paul in 1996-97 and he blew me away.

A true professional in every sense of the word, with a great voice and great stage presence....