PDA

View Full Version : Tyson bit my nipple!

POJO_Risin
06-16-2005, 11:29 AM
Poor Mike...I'm starting to feel sorry for him at this point...sad...just sad...

Report: Tyson bit McBride on the nipple
Story Tools: Print Email
FOXSports.com
Posted: 2 minutes ago

Boxer Kevin McBride says Mike Tyson took a bite out of him during McBride's sixth-round TKO triumph over the former heavyweight champion last Saturday night, according to a report in the British newspaper The Sun.

"Tyson is crazy. He bit my nipple," McBride told the paper. "I didn't realize it at first but he had his teeth around it. I just felt a strange sensation and then realized what he'd done. He could not get up high enough to bite my ears — good job he wasn't a midget, otherwise he would have bitten something else."

Tyson also head-butted McBride during their bout, and the Irish heavyweight claims Iron Mike tried to break his arm while the two were in clinches.

"Tyson butted me, tried to break my arm," McBride told The Sun. "I screamed out in pain. He smashed my face with his forearm but I said to him, 'Is that all you have, Mike?' He was just so desperate to win but he is a (expletive) lunatic."

Tyson announced his retirement after the fight. He also tried to explain his actions during the bout.

"I was desperate," Tyson said. "I wanted to win."

In the sixth round, Tyson did get up, walking back to his corner and sitting on his stool. Referee Joe Cortez came by and Tyson told him he wasn't going to fight anymore.

"I didn't want to get up. I was tired," Tyson said.

Just like that, it was over.

"I'm not going to lie to myself," Tyson said. "I'm not going to embarrass this sport any more."

While McBride's corner celebrated, Tyson sat on his stool, a towel around his neck, and watched. He got up, went over and got a kiss on the cheek from McBride.

Tyson's loss to Danny Williams last year could be explained away by his supporters because he tore cartilage in his knee as Williams gave him a beating. This loss to a fighter who wasn't even as good as Williams, who was picked just because he looked like he would go down when hit by Tyson, couldn't be explained away.

McBride talked about how great it was to beat a legend and what the win would mean to Ireland. But the win was over a fighter whose skills were gone before Bill Clinton became president, no matter how much his promoters tried to convince the public otherwise.

"You're smart too late and old too soon," Tyson said. "I just got caught up in that suction cup. I feel like Rip Van Winkle right now."

Assuming Tyson does follow through on his statements and quit, he leaves the sport with 50 wins in his 56 fights, with three of his six defeats coming in his last four fights.

Also left behind are some other bizarre incidents inside the ring: Tyson bit off a portion of Evander Holyfield's ear during the third round of their 1997 fight. He also bit the leg of Lennox Lewis during a brawl at a press conference to announce their 2002 bout.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

POJO_Risin
06-16-2005, 11:30 AM
bwahahahahahaha...

good job he wasn't a midget, otherwise he would have bitten something else."

ALinChainz
06-16-2005, 11:34 AM
Mike needs to hang it up.

Debts and all.

POJO_Risin
06-16-2005, 11:47 AM
I'm sure those debts will hardly effect him....we'll see though...

ALinChainz
06-16-2005, 11:49 AM
Obviously the 7 fight plan to pay off all that shit is in the toilet.

He overlooked that he was supposed to actually beat some of these bums for it to work, not promote their careers.

DR CHIP
06-16-2005, 11:56 AM
Tyson reminds me of Ed....

A washed up shell of his former self....

POJO_Risin
06-16-2005, 11:57 AM
He'll end up in the ring again...

Va Beach VH Fan
06-16-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by DR CHIP
Tyson reminds me of Ed....

A washed up shell of his former self....

Nah, Ed just needs some good 'ol DLR motivation boot camp...

He'll shape up, hopefully....

POJO_Risin
06-16-2005, 02:35 PM
lmfao...either that...or you "better be wearing your jock..."

Takes on a different context after reading what the tomato can had to say...doesn't it...

bastardog
06-27-2005, 06:15 PM
Maybe we will see soon "Tyson vs Butterbean" in an 3 round match for the infamous belt that fat guy had.
I will pay 10 bucks to see that fight