PDA

View Full Version : You've gotta Love Carl Everett

POJO_Risin
06-17-2005, 01:26 PM
He is...I'll let Va tell you how...

here's mr. enjoyable's recent comments to Maxim Magazine...

Everett reportedly rips gays, fans, Wrigley

Chicago White Sox designated hitter Carl Everett ripped gays, fans, and Wrigley Field, among other things in an interview for the July edition of Maxim Magazine, according to the Chicago Tribune.

About homosexuals, Everett reportedly said, "Gays being gay is wrong. Two women can't produce a baby, two men can't produce a baby, so it's not how it's supposed to be. ... I don't believe in gay marriages. I don't believe in being gay."

"It's proven that 99 percent of baseball fans have no idea what they're watching," Carl Everett reportedly told Maxim Magazine. (Ron Vesely / Getty Images)

Everett, who once told Sports Illustrated that dinosaurs never existed, also tore into the hallowed ground of the White Sox's crosstown rival.

"They need to implode Wrigley," Everett said.

What's more, Everett doesn't seem to think too highly of baseball fans in general.

"Fan is short for fanatic — he's crazy about something he really doesn't know about," Everett reportedly told the magazine. "And it's proven that 99 percent of baseball fans have no idea what they're watching."

Everett also had choice comments for former slugger Jose Canseco and Congressional hearings examining steroid use — with Canseco as a central figure: "(Canseco) is a bitter, ignorant individual."

Everett also seems to think the hearings were a waste. He reportedly told the magazine, "We have a war going on — I have family in that war — yet we're talking about steroids," he said.

"If everybody in the world got on steroids, we'll still lose more kids to a war than we will from steroids."

POJO_Risin
06-17-2005, 01:27 PM
You gotta hate those fucking dinosaur rumors...

It's a fucking conspiracy I tell you...

Va Beach VH Fan
06-17-2005, 05:16 PM
LOL, that's a great point Poj (you must not have hit the sauce yet tonight ;) )....

But Rocker also crossed the race line, Everett just basically copied what Rocker said about gays...

Saying anything derogatory toward any race (other than whites of course, that's seemingly OK today) will get you in deep kimchee, like Rocker did....

But mainstream America, while they'll never do an interview proclaiming so like Everett did, basically concurs with what he said about homosexuality, which is why there won't be that big of a stink about it...

POJO_Risin
06-17-2005, 05:28 PM
Dude...I was talking about the dinosaur comment...;)

Va Beach VH Fan
06-17-2005, 06:30 PM
So was I, couldn't you tell ???