PDA

View Full Version : Have you weightlifters tried this yet?

Steve Savicki
06-18-2005, 07:28 PM
<center>http://www.bsnonline.net/bsnlow/pages/images/noxplode_btl.jpg</center>
This stuff gave me a surge of energy to complete my workout. Now I can see why people say they won't workout without this anymore.
Employee gave me a free sample and it was great!
Gotta use it sparingly though; it's pre-workout only.

Mez, I'm sure you can mix this in with your protein.

Mezro
06-18-2005, 08:25 PM
Hey Steve,

NO-Explode is a great product if you can tolerate stimulants. I know plenty of monsters who swear by it.

I wouldn't mix it with a protein; whey protein and NO-Explode are two tastes NOT meant to go together.

Mezro...BSN makes some really good products...I am a big fan of their Cellmass creatine ethyl ester...

Steve Savicki
06-18-2005, 11:36 PM
How does that differ from No-Xplode?

And are BSN better than Cell-Tech?

zeronumber
06-19-2005, 12:04 AM
Cell Tech and Nitro Tech are complete rip offs...They're supplements...just that...But quite frankly, they don't supplement anything than waste in your cabinet.

Frankly, I don't like suppliments.

I'm more of a natural look, then the disired, bulked up, bloated muscle head type.

Frankly, the only supplements I usually take are potasium tablets and cranberry extract when I want to retain less water in my body, to make my muscles look more ripped.

Steve Savicki
06-19-2005, 08:46 AM
What affect does each of those do?
I never heard of a potassium/cranberry combo.

Mezro
06-19-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Steve Savicki
How does that differ from No-Xplode?

And are BSN better than Cell-Tech?

BSN products are much better than Muscletech (Cell Tech really does suck).

NO-Xplode is a pre workout blend of arginine/creatine/stimulants - that gives you increased energy, strength and vascularity. Cellmass is a post workout creatine/glutamine that really helps in adding mass and with muscle recovery.

I would suggest trying this before your workout:

30 minutes before - drink your NO-Xplode (not sure if you are using one or two scoops).

10 mintues before - drink a whey protein isolate shake that is a 2:1 ratio of carbs to protein (ex - 40g of protein/80 g of simple sugars like dextrose or maltodextrin)

During - drink plenty of water

Right after - drink a serving of Cellmass

30 minutes after - drink another shake just like listed above.

Mezro...if you don't grow from this Steve you might be a runt...

Mezro
06-19-2005, 04:07 PM
What affect does each of those do?
I never heard of a potassium/cranberry combo.

They act as a diuretic; you piss like an animal and lose water weight in the process.

Mezro...it is only a temporary fix...you can also buy Taraxatone or Cellucor's L2 - they both do a better job...

guwapo_rocker
06-19-2005, 04:25 PM
Is it a different kind of creatine?

I believe I read somewhere a while back that creatine

can harm your kidneys or liver.

I may be wrong.

Mezro
06-19-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Is it a different kind of creatine?

I believe I read somewhere a while back that creatine

can harm your kidneys or liver.

I may be wrong.

Yeah..Cellmass is a creatine ethyl ester - more potent than free form creatine.

Mezro...the kidney thing is a myth...alcohol has a better chance of frying your meat than creatine...

rustoffa
06-19-2005, 09:06 PM
Does anyone remember "Hot Stuff?" Late-eighties, early nineties. A powder form drink supplement. They (FDA) put an end to it because of the DIANABOL content. It didn't mix too well, but sales went through the roof. It's funny, I remember a similair story about a DFACS contingent somewhere getting shut down for jacking inner-city kids up on the stuff to bolster the sucksess of their program.

IMO, the nature of flooding oneself with supplements, especially LARGE concentrations of free-form amino acids, is probably worse than a sensible anabolic cycle.

That's the thing though...sensible anabolic cycles' are an anamole. Anybody ever done a sensible anabolic cycle?

Nickdfresh
06-19-2005, 09:11 PM
I prefer a nice speedball combined with massive amounts of steroids...

rustoffa
06-19-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I prefer a nice speedball combined with massive amounts of steroids...

LMMFAO!!!!!!!

Nickdfresh
06-19-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
LMMFAO!!!!!!!

Well, you can't get that shit at GNC!

Steve Savicki
06-19-2005, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
They act as a diuretic; you piss like an animal and lose water weight in the process.

Mezro...it is only a temporary fix...you can also buy Taraxatone or Cellucor's L2 - they both do a better job...
What does green tea do?

Mezro
06-20-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Does anyone remember "Hot Stuff?" Late-eighties, early nineties. A powder form drink supplement. They (FDA) put an end to it because of the DIANABOL content. It didn't mix too well, but sales went through the roof. It's funny, I remember a similair story about a DFACS contingent somewhere getting shut down for jacking inner-city kids up on the stuff to bolster the sucksess of their program.

IMO, the nature of flooding oneself with supplements, especially LARGE concentrations of free-form amino acids, is probably worse than a sensible anabolic cycle.

That's the thing though...sensible anabolic cycles' are an anamole. Anybody ever done a sensible anabolic cycle?

Hot Stuff is still around (minus the
Dianabol). It has everything but the kitchen sink thrown in. I'm not a big fan.

IMO, large concentrations of aminos beat the McDonalds diet most people live on any day of the week.

Mezro...just keep eating and lifting...it works wonders...

Mezro
06-20-2005, 05:12 PM
What does green tea do?

Green tea does two things very well:

1. great way to beat down free radicals; green tea is high in antioxidants.

2. it is an almost perfect mid-level thermogenic that helps raise your resting metabolism. a great, safe way to help lose weight.

Mezro...If you can, drink two or three cups a day...just a suggestion...

rustoffa
06-20-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
IMO, large concentrations of aminos beat the McDonalds diet most people live on any day of the week.

Mezro...just keep eating and lifting...it works wonders...

Couldn't agree more. Train to maintain is the order of the day five days a week personally.

Freeweights will set you free.