PDA

View Full Version : Formula Zero

Jérôme Frenchise
06-19-2005, 02:10 PM
9th race of the Formula One World Championship in Indianapolis

I've just seen the start, most cars went back to the paddock... Only 6 remained on the track, including the two Ferraris... The race is carrying on with 6 cars, how grotesque!:rolleyes:
Michelin said their tyres aren't secure for curve number 13; after conflicts with their respective teams, pilots decided to drive back to paddocks after the warm-up. So shameful!

Nickdfresh
06-19-2005, 02:25 PM
I'm watching this now...

FORMULA 1 is a not broadcast on American network TV, so only a few will know what you mean.

But if you get the SPEED Channel on satellite, or digital cable, I suggest you check this out, people are pissed and are throwing things.

I guess the problem is that they did not bring a proper rain tire, and all the teams tried to cheat by using a sort of "all-weather" tire that couldn't handle the rain at that speed...

Jérôme Frenchise
06-19-2005, 02:28 PM
The three teams that are still running are equipped with another tyre brand.
There sure will be no more F1 race in the States after such a flop...:rolleyes:

Jérôme Frenchise
06-19-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I'm watching this now...

FORMULA 1 is a not broadcast on American network TV, so only a few will know what you mean.

Cheers Green Giant! :D

What do you think, Nick? :cool:

Nickdfresh
06-19-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
Cheers Green Giant! :D

What do you think, Nick? :cool:

I think people watch too much NASCAR here, I like FORMULA 1 if I watch racing at all, it's faster and higher tech. But this tire crap really isn't helping their popularity here. There are two races on TV today (NASCAR & Indy RL). But it sounds like some of the teams F1 are on a bit of a strike over the shitty (MICHELIN) tires. You can even see the wear on TV during the pit stops.

I don't know how the hell you have a race with only six-cars. Just call the thing...MICHELIN really looks like shit for this

Jérôme Frenchise
06-19-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I think people watch too much NASCAR here, I like FORMULA 1 if I watch racing at all, it's faster and higher tech. But this tire crap really isn't helping their popularity here. There are two races on TV today (NASCAR & Indy RL). But it sounds like some of the teams F1 are on a bit of a strike over the shitty (MICHELIN) tires. You can even see the wear on TV during the pit stops.

I don't know how the hell you have a race with only six-cars. Just call the thing...MICHELIN really looks like shit for this

French TV (TF1) chose to stop the broadcasting.
On Swiss TV (TSR2), they're carrying on... The speaker is commenting alone, very embarrassed with what to say! But he doesn't refrain from giving his opinion about it, he doesn't beat about the bush.

MICHELIN might have made the best tyres for decades and decades now (I may be wrong, though), they're looking like clowns by now, I agree.

Nickdfresh
06-19-2005, 03:17 PM
The mechanics on the Farrari team I believe said that there was a party planned in down town Indianapolis after the race. They said they were to afraid to go.

I guess they're going to refund tickets now.

Jérôme Frenchise
06-19-2005, 03:26 PM
People in Indy mustn't feel like partying, with Schumacher above all!:rolleyes:
"A big whack in his face, because he's worth it!":D

Nickdfresh
06-19-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
People in Indy mustn't feel like partying, with Schumacher above all!:rolleyes:
"A big whack in his face, because he's worth it!":D

This abortion is finally over...

A lot of people in INDY are probably already drunk, and they're booing! As they fucking should!

The drivers don't want to take the podium (but did). They were arguing before hand (live on TV), and the crown was chanting profanity.

Jano
06-20-2005, 01:59 PM
I don't agree with you Jérome i think Michelin did the good choice even if the company look like shit now !
The life of the pilot or the reputation of the company a least they had the balls to choose the pilot security!
The F1 organisation is to blame because they won't change the rule about the tires change even after friday's crash and that 's stupid!

POJO_Risin
06-20-2005, 02:55 PM
Fuck Forumula 1...

I like it...but I'm sick of this kind of bullshit with regards to US Racing...

Two US Fans at the race yesterday summed it up best...

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/3704214_18_2.jpg

Jérôme Frenchise
06-20-2005, 03:08 PM
Mista POJO_Risin, is there censorship in the States up to that degree??Seriously? Blurring fuck-fingers? :confused:

I saw guys throwing plastic bottles of water on the track, but they weren't blurred.
Schumacher's dick head wasn't blurred either... I can't get it.

Jano
06-21-2005, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Fuck Forumula 1...

I like it...but I'm sick of this kind of bullshit with regards to US Racing...

Two US Fans at the race yesterday summed it up best...

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/3704214_18_2.jpg

I'm sick of it also Pojo,some of the F1 rule are stupid!

Redballjets88
06-21-2005, 12:54 AM
Schumacher's dick head wasn't blurred either... I can't get it

one i guess they dont want little kids to see people using profainity...duh....and why do you hate schumacher? he is the only good driver.. and by that i mean only one that ever wins anything that is important

Jérôme Frenchise
06-21-2005, 07:32 AM
Nothing against him as a champion. It's just "epidermic", I can't stand the way he is. That's all.
Do you remember those silly TV ads for L'Oréal? "A whack in his face, because he's worth it."
No harm, no big issue...

Nickdfresh
06-21-2005, 03:42 PM
I think I read today that BMW, TOYOTA, HONDA, and a few other companies are thinking of launching their own EURO-based open wheel racing league in 2008.