PDA

View Full Version : tom cruise gets liquid sprayed in his face

flappo
06-20-2005, 08:42 AM
ooer missus

fryingdutchman
06-20-2005, 09:26 AM
HA!!

Good. That fucker needs a little reality check.

Cruise has gone (further) off the deep end. Perhaps a little splash will do him good.

Vinnie Velvet
06-20-2005, 09:34 AM
Here's the story:

Tom Cruise pranksters could face assault charges
By Matthew Jones | June 20, 2005

LONDON (Reuters) - Four pranksters arrested for squirting water at Tom Cruise at the British premiere of "War of The Worlds" could be charged with assault on the Hollywood star, police said on Monday.

"We will see whether to pursue the charges, see whether the victim wants to pursue it," a Scotland Yard spokesman said.

Cruise, 42, was on a red-carpet walkabout prior to the screening of the latest adaptation of the H.G. Wells classic in London's Leicester Square on Sunday when a bogus journalist stuck a joke microphone in front of him.

As Cruise started to talk, he was squirted with water from the microphone prompting the star to lose his cool.

"I'm here giving you an interview, answering your questions and you do something really nasty ... you're a jerk ... jerk ... you're a jerk," the actor told the prankster in front of legitimate reporters.

Cruise said it was "disgusting" that someone should act in such a way.

"I really work hard to make people feel good," he said as he toweled himself dry.

The joker and his three-man camera crew were filming a sketch for a new entertainment show for publicly owned UK broadcaster, Channel 4.

When the same stunt was played on Sharon Osbourne last month there was a very different outcome.

The wife of veteran rocker Ozzy Osbourne turned the tables on the prankster when she hurled a bucket of water over him, the Daily Mirror newspaper reported.

Channel 4 was forced to apologize to Cruise for Sunday's incident.

"The stunt was intended to be light-hearted rather than malicious and we would apologize to Mr. Cruise for any offence caused," a spokesman said.

A crowd of about 5,000 fans had waited hours in temperatures that hit 32 degrees Celsius (89.6 F) to see their idol and his new fiancée Katie Holmes.

Cruise popped the question to 26-year-old Holmes at the Eiffel Tour in Paris on Friday. She attended the London premiere but was not standing next to him when the squirting took place.

Vinnie Velvet
06-20-2005, 09:36 AM
That's teach the fucker for being an ass everytime he gives an interview!

He wasn't jumping up and down with his hands up in the air this time.

ashstralia
06-20-2005, 09:40 AM
hahahah!

i thought it was katie's dad spurting him in the face,
before tom spurts her in the face.

Vinnie Velvet
06-20-2005, 09:43 AM
He even sounds like a homo.

Check out his comments to the prankster when it happened:

"Why would you do that, why would you do that, why would you do that?” he cried.

"Do you like thinking less of people, is that it?” asked the actor as the man tried to explain himself.

“You’re a jerk… jerk… you’re a jerk.”

I think Tom is gonna get his Scientology goons after the 'squirter'!

Hardrock69
06-20-2005, 10:48 AM
If I were him, and certainly were I suffering from "Movie Star Ego", I woulda let loose with a streak that would have caused the air in the vicinity to turn bright electric blue.

But then, once you lose your temper in public, the journalists and media will hound you in further attempts to cause you to blow up.

So I guess he did ok as far as keeping his cool.

Of course, he is rich enough that if he wanted to, he could buy the TV station and then fire everyone.

I am sure the idiots who thought that prank up would be well regarded then by their former co-workers...

Jérôme Frenchise
06-20-2005, 11:53 AM
He's a little prig... an asshole... He's an asshole! He's an asshole! He's an asshole! He's an asshole! He's an asshole! He's an asshole!

What an asshole (did I already say so or is it just me?)!
A few years back, as he was (surely shooting a film) in England, he crossed the English Channel to go shopping on the Northern French coast, because... either it was cheaper :rolleyes: or he'd be left alone more easily there than in England.
Anyway. That moron crossed the Channel BY HELICOPTER! Ain't that a certified asshole?! BY HELICOPTER!
HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE!

He really is a certified asshole. Just ripe for Noel Godin's (the famous Belgian slapsticker who, among 150 certified little prigs, managed to ridicule Bill Gates, served him right, a few years ago) slapsticking. Good ole Noel, after avoiding security thanks to his smart accomplices, will go "Gloop! Gloop! It's pompous! It's pompous! Let's slapstick the mean little prig! Gloop! Gloop!" Childish, grotesque, maybe, but salutary. Cathartic! :)
And he'll slapstick the little certified asshole prig, revealing his obscenity before witnesses who will but face the facts. Gloop! Gloop! :D

academic punk
06-20-2005, 11:58 AM
If he were truly witty, he would've just looked at the guy and said, "Hey, man! Don't you be squirting water on me! I'm gonna fuck your boyfriend - I mean get fucked by your boyfriend - no, I mean your girlfriend, I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend, yeah, that's it - pal!"

Vinnie Velvet
06-20-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
If he were truly witty, he would've just looked at the guy and said, "Hey, man! Don't you be squirting water on me! I'm gonna fuck your boyfriend - I mean get fucked by your boyfriend - no, I mean your girlfriend, I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend, yeah, that's it - pal!"

LOL!!

Matt White
06-20-2005, 12:51 PM
"tom cruise gets liquid sprayed in his face"

I'm sure he's used to getting squirted in the face

canadiandlrgirl
06-20-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
"tom cruise gets liquid sprayed in his face"

I'm sure he's used to getting squirted in the face HAHA good one:D

Matt White
06-20-2005, 01:06 PM
It's just so ridickulous!

Mr Grimsdale
06-20-2005, 02:33 PM
they've cut my scene

apparently the baaaastards have cut my scene

the baaaaastards

flappo
06-20-2005, 03:23 PM
from twatman begins ?

the cunts

:(

Mr Grimsdale
06-20-2005, 03:31 PM
they'll pay for that

basically what's missing from the final cut of the film is the scene where i take katie holmes up the council gritter and proceed to pleasure her with a variety of ken dodd tickling sticks

fookin' vital to the story

bueno bob
06-20-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
they'll pay for that

basically what's missing from the final cut of the film is the scene where i take katie holmes up the council gritter and proceed to pleasure her with a variety of ken dodd tickling sticks

fookin' vital to the story

Sounds like an Oscar worthy moment, indeed.

Golden AWe
06-20-2005, 03:44 PM
"don't be squirting water at me ...i'm gonna turn your daughter into scientology, pal!"

Mr Grimsdale
06-20-2005, 03:44 PM
you better believe it!

bueno bob
06-20-2005, 03:47 PM
L. Ron Hubbard would be so proud of them.

Vinnie Velvet
06-20-2005, 04:26 PM
Tom: "Join Scientology and together we can rule the galaxy as husband and wife!!"

Katie: "Um, yeah, cool. I dig it".

Tom: "Gooooooood." (in a creepy Emperor voice)

superdave
06-20-2005, 04:28 PM
and he didn't melt??

Vinnie Velvet
06-20-2005, 04:36 PM
Here's another BIZARRE Cruise story concerning Scientology --- This fucking freak doesn't stop!

-----------------------------

Scarlett Johansson escapes Cruise’s clutches
‘MI:3’ star reportedly wanted the starlet to embrace Scientology
Scarlett Johansson dropped out of "Mission: Impossible III."
By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC

The “Lost in Translation” star was expected to co-star with Cruise in “Mission: Impossible III” but was dropped because of “scheduling conflicts.”
But it seems that there may have been other conflicts as well. Cruise invited Johansson to a Scientology center where he showed her literature about joining his controversial church, according to a report. “

After two hours of proselytizing,” according to RadarMagazine.com, “Cruise opened a door to reveal a second room full of upper-level Scientologists who had been waiting to dine with the pair, at which point the cool-headed ingénue politely excused herself.”

The Scoop called Johansson’s mother/manager for comment and she declined, referring us to Johansson’s publicist, who didn’t return calls or emails. Cruise’s rep didn’t respond to requests for comment, but Rick Ross of CultNews.com told the Scoop:
“Is this Tom Cruise’s version of a first date? It’s becoming increasingly difficult to make distinctions between his personal, professional and religious life. Tom Cruise and Scientology seem intent on recruiting a hot young star. Apparently, Scarlett Johansson flunked her test, but Katie Holmes passed.”

Jérôme Frenchise
06-20-2005, 04:42 PM
How could Nicole Kidman be bound to that dickhead? Up to making 2 or 3 kids, in addition?!:rolleyes:

Vinnie Velvet
06-20-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
How could Nicole Kidman be bound to that dickhead? Up to making 2 or 3 kids, in addition?!:rolleyes:

Correction.

Those kids (and I believe there are two of them) were ADOPTED.

Not conceived.

SweetSecrets
06-20-2005, 07:10 PM
Tom Cruise is really a jerk off!

rustoffa
06-20-2005, 07:18 PM
The dude shoulda' told him the water was "dianetically correct".

*BOOM*

Cruise busts out his checkbook.

thome
06-20-2005, 07:35 PM
Id hav cmes a woopass on summon. what a puss
( no really like angelina an brad w there new movie comming out,hes in on it look im suffering GO SEE MY NEW MOVIE fools hes such a dik)

thome
06-20-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
Correction.

Not conceived.
i have nothing against blacks but i allways thought one of his children
w/ nichole looked half black and just thought noone noticed I did not know they were adopted. thanks

blonddgirl777
06-20-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
Correction.

Not conceived.

Of course,
This over botoxed head, stick shift of a "woman" couldn't conceive!
God forbide that she would eaven try to act like a humain...

Maybe, she will be good in her new movie... playing herself (a witch)?

:confused:

Ally_Kat
06-20-2005, 11:40 PM
someone caption this

http://tinypic.com/66iucz

Ally_Kat
06-20-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Of course,

Didn't Tom's first wife leave him, get married to someone else, and then have kids right away?

How do we know it's not Tom's fault for not having biological children?

thome
06-20-2005, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Of course,

she is a fox but when she opens her mouth to talk Blh blah blah
dont judge me bad but shes so good lookin

flappo
06-21-2005, 04:30 AM
look , it's a cruise missile !

fryingdutchman
06-21-2005, 04:48 AM
Somewhere Brooke Shields is laughing her ass off!!!

Man....is she pissed at him! And rightfully so.

She should kick him square in the nuts next time she sees him.

fryingdutchman
06-21-2005, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by flappo
look , it's a cruise missile !

LMFAO!!!! :D :D :D

fryingdutchman
06-21-2005, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
someone caption this

http://tinypic.com/66iucz

"Cruise....among the highest-paid actors in the industry, shows shocked onlookers the other definition of "money shot."

blonddgirl777
06-21-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Didn't Tom's first wife leave him, get married to someone else, and then have kids right away?

How do we know it's not Tom's fault for not having biological children?

You're right Alley,
We'll never know for sure if HE is not the one shooting blanks...

All I know is that Nicole Kidman looks like a robot with no expression on her face anymore (to much botox will do that).
To me, she is not eaven humain looking (like Arnold Schwartzneger), and I have a hard time picturing her... having sex!

A stiff stick on top of a guy's stiffy stick!
She will look great on a broom stick...
And that albino look???

EEeewww!!!

Vinnie Velvet
06-21-2005, 10:38 AM
Actually I have no problem picturing Nicole Kidman having sex.

I guess that's just me. :D

Anyhow, makes ya wonder about Tom and all those GAY rumours.

Shooting blanks indeed.