Banned
    • Jan 2004

tom cruise gets liquid sprayed in his face

ooer missus
  • fryingdutchman
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

HA!!

Good. That fucker needs a little reality check.

Cruise has gone (further) off the deep end. Perhaps a little splash will do him good.
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Here's the story:

Tom Cruise pranksters could face assault charges
      By Matthew Jones | June 20, 2005

LONDON (Reuters) - Four pranksters arrested for squirting water at Tom Cruise at the British premiere of "War of The Worlds" could be charged with assault on the Hollywood star, police said on Monday.

"We will see whether to pursue the charges, see whether the victim wants to pursue it," a Scotland Yard spokesman said.

Cruise, 42, was on a red-carpet walkabout prior to the screening of the latest adaptation of the H.G. Wells classic in London's Leicester Square on Sunday when a bogus journalist stuck a joke microphone in front of him.

As Cruise started to talk, he was squirted with water from the microphone prompting the star to lose his cool.

"I'm here giving you an interview, answering your questions and you do something really nasty ... you're a jerk ... jerk ... you're a jerk," the actor told the prankster in front of legitimate reporters.

Cruise said it was "disgusting" that someone should act in such a way.

"I really work hard to make people feel good," he said as he toweled himself dry.

The joker and his three-man camera crew were filming a sketch for a new entertainment show for publicly owned UK broadcaster, Channel 4.

When the same stunt was played on Sharon Osbourne last month there was a very different outcome.

The wife of veteran rocker Ozzy Osbourne turned the tables on the prankster when she hurled a bucket of water over him, the Daily Mirror newspaper reported.

Channel 4 was forced to apologize to Cruise for Sunday's incident.

"The stunt was intended to be light-hearted rather than malicious and we would apologize to Mr. Cruise for any offence caused," a spokesman said.

A crowd of about 5,000 fans had waited hours in temperatures that hit 32 degrees Celsius (89.6 F) to see their idol and his new fiancée Katie Holmes.

Cruise popped the question to 26-year-old Holmes at the Eiffel Tour in Paris on Friday. She attended the London premiere but was not standing next to him when the squirting took place.
      =V V=
      ole No.1 The finest
      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

That's teach the fucker for being an ass everytime he gives an interview!

He wasn't jumping up and down with his hands up in the air this time.
        =V V=
        ole No.1 The finest
        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• ashstralia
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Feb 2004

hahahah!

i thought it was katie's dad spurting him in the face,
          before tom spurts her in the face.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

He even sounds like a homo.

Check out his comments to the prankster when it happened:

"Why would you do that, why would you do that, why would you do that?” he cried.

"Do you like thinking less of people, is that it?” asked the actor as the man tried to explain himself.

“You’re a jerk… jerk… you’re a jerk.”

I think Tom is gonna get his Scientology goons after the 'squirter'!
            =V V=
            ole No.1 The finest
            EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

If I were him, and certainly were I suffering from "Movie Star Ego", I woulda let loose with a streak that would have caused the air in the vicinity to turn bright electric blue.

But then, once you lose your temper in public, the journalists and media will hound you in further attempts to cause you to blow up.

So I guess he did ok as far as keeping his cool.

Of course, he is rich enough that if he wanted to, he could buy the TV station and then fire everyone.

I am sure the idiots who thought that prank up would be well regarded then by their former co-workers...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

He's a little prig... an asshole... He's an asshole! He's an asshole! He's an asshole! He's an asshole! He's an asshole! He's an asshole!

What an asshole (did I already say so or is it just me?)!
                A few years back, as he was (surely shooting a film) in England, he crossed the English Channel to go shopping on the Northern French coast, because... either it was cheaper or he'd be left alone more easily there than in England.
                Anyway. That moron crossed the Channel BY HELICOPTER! Ain't that a certified asshole?! BY HELICOPTER!
                HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE! HE'S A CERTIFIED ASSHOLE!

He really is a certified asshole. Just ripe for Noel Godin's (the famous Belgian slapsticker who, among 150 certified little prigs, managed to ridicule Bill Gates, served him right, a few years ago) slapsticking. Good ole Noel, after avoiding security thanks to his smart accomplices, will go "Gloop! Gloop! It's pompous! It's pompous! Let's slapstick the mean little prig! Gloop! Gloop!" Childish, grotesque, maybe, but salutary. Cathartic!
                And he'll slapstick the little certified asshole prig, revealing his obscenity before witnesses who will but face the facts. Gloop! Gloop!
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• academic punk
                  Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

If he were truly witty, he would've just looked at the guy and said, "Hey, man! Don't you be squirting water on me! I'm gonna fuck your boyfriend - I mean get fucked by your boyfriend - no, I mean your girlfriend, I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend, yeah, that's it - pal!"

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
                    If he were truly witty, he would've just looked at the guy and said, "Hey, man! Don't you be squirting water on me! I'm gonna fuck your boyfriend - I mean get fucked by your boyfriend - no, I mean your girlfriend, I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend, yeah, that's it - pal!"
                    LOL!!
                    =V V=
                    ole No.1 The finest
                    EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

"tom cruise gets liquid sprayed in his face"

I'm sure he's used to getting squirted in the face

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
                        Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by Matt White
                        "tom cruise gets liquid sprayed in his face"

I'm sure he's used to getting squirted in the face
                        HAHA good one

Comment

• Matt White
                          • Jun 2004

It's just so ridickulous!

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

they've cut my scene

apparently the baaaastards have cut my scene

the baaaaastards
                            Originally posted by flappo
                            i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
                            translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• flappo
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

from twatman begins ?

the cunts

Comment

Working...