PDA

View Full Version : fake or real

franksters
06-22-2005, 07:18 PM
what kind of breast do you like best : fake or real??

I prefer 100%natural.

blonddgirl777
06-22-2005, 07:46 PM
Franksters just told me over the phone, that "Bueno Bob" likes them BIG, BIG and BIGGER!!!

I do too...
:hula: :boobs:

ALMOSTsaved
06-22-2005, 07:48 PM
I like 'em all natural regardless of the size. Me likes the "bush" too!

blonddgirl777
06-22-2005, 07:49 PM
A girl with fake boobs told me that if she puts a flash light under her saline boob, you can see it lighting up!

blonddgirl777
06-22-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
I like 'em all natural regardless of the size. Me likes the "bush" too!

Regardless of the size, but what about the SHAPE?
:p

canadiandlrgirl
06-22-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by blonddgirl777
Franksters just told me over the phone, that "Bueno Bob" likes them BIG, BIG and BIGGER!!!

I do too...
:hula: :boobs: most men do:D

canadiandlrgirl
06-22-2005, 07:55 PM
i don't think i'd ever get fake boobs done...i heard you can't feel if a man is fondling them etc...they're more less for decoration:D

blonddgirl777
06-22-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
most men do:D

I agree...
Those dogs (that we love so much) won't admitt it but they sure stare whenever they can!

Warham
06-22-2005, 07:57 PM
From what I can tell, you don't need fake 'uns.

blonddgirl777
06-22-2005, 07:59 PM
i don't think i'd ever get fake boobs done...i heard you can't feel if a man is fondling them etc...they're more less for decoration:D

Well... huh, hmmm...
You certainly don't need them!

canadiandlrgirl
06-22-2005, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Warham
From what I can tell, you don't need fake 'uns.
who are you talking too?:confused:

ALMOSTsaved
06-22-2005, 08:02 PM
Regardless of the size, but what about the SHAPE?

I've been with chicks who were flat as a board who more than made up for it in other ways. So shape is N/A.

Warham
06-22-2005, 08:03 PM
who are you talking too?:confused:

You.

franksters
06-22-2005, 08:03 PM
I think that the guys who are not so into boobs like the ''bush'' better as almostsaved mentionned...

canadiandlrgirl
06-22-2005, 08:04 PM
I agree...
Those dogs (that we love so much) won't admitt it but they sure stare whenever they can!
ya for some strange reason i don't mind if they look....:D

canadiandlrgirl
06-22-2005, 08:04 PM
You. thank you :D

Warham
06-22-2005, 08:05 PM
My ex had DDs at one time, so I was used to big gazambas.

ALMOSTsaved
06-22-2005, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by franksters
I think that the guys who are not so into boobs like the ''bush'' better as almostsaved mentionned...

You may be on to something there, franksters...But I still dig breasts...It's just the size I could care less about. However, a nice C-cup IS quite sweet. :D

canadiandlrgirl
06-22-2005, 08:09 PM
Well... huh, hmmm...
You certainly don't need them!

i kno.... but if i did need them i don't think i'd ever have them done:p

canadiandlrgirl
06-22-2005, 08:10 PM
My ex had DDs at one time, so I was used to big gazambas. :eek:

ALMOSTsaved
06-22-2005, 08:12 PM
i kno.... but if i did need them i don't think i'd ever have them done:p

And now, my curiosity is peaked...

Warham
06-22-2005, 08:13 PM
She's got C's.

ALMOSTsaved
Nice!

franksters
don't get me wrong i like breast too but the size doesn't matter for me, i like downstairs better...

i'm an ass man!

canadiandlrgirl
06-22-2005, 08:17 PM
She's got C's.

are you talkin' about me?

franksters
06-22-2005, 08:19 PM
like I told blondgirl777, girls with fake are fake...

I explain : fake nails, fake n bake , fake hair color , they seem to fall for the tackiest stuff ever, like they have no style or personality, to me they are all the same, imagine as they get older like 50 and the rest of their body is wrinkling and falling down, everything exept these BRIGHT LIGHT! CITY LIGHTS!

blonddgirl777
06-22-2005, 08:21 PM
don't get me wrong i like breast too but the size doesn't matter for me, i like downstairs better...

i'm an ass man!

I think that boobies are just an apetizer to the main course...
Frankly, what man doesn't like to dine at the "Y"???

:confused:

Warham
06-22-2005, 08:22 PM
are you talkin' about me?

Yes.

blonddgirl777
06-22-2005, 08:25 PM
"Dr. Ryrhm" would like my "C"'s to be "D"s... sure why not?
But his old time favorite is still THE "Y"...

canadiandlrgirl
06-22-2005, 08:28 PM
Yes. :D

blonddgirl777
06-22-2005, 08:28 PM

"...fake nails, fake n bake , fake hair color , they seem to fall for the tackiest stuff ever, like they have no style or personality, to me they are all the same, imagine as they get older like 50 and the rest of their body is wrinkling and falling down, everything exept these BRIGHT LIGHT! CITY LIGHTS!

Then why are "Playboy" and all the strip joints soooo popular?
Because those are 99.9% all about "fake"...

Warham
06-22-2005, 08:29 PM
:D

I'm correct, right?

canadiandlrgirl
06-22-2005, 08:39 PM
I'm correct, right?

i don't kno i never measure them;)

Warham
06-22-2005, 08:40 PM
ha ha!

Good answer.

I've never measured either.

canadiandlrgirl
06-22-2005, 08:41 PM
ha ha!

Good answer.

I've never measured either. ;)

franksters
06-22-2005, 08:45 PM

I think that they are not as popular as you might think, compare how many strip club in a city versus how many man....

blonddgirl777
06-22-2005, 08:52 PM
I think that they are not as popular as you might think, compare how many strip club in a city versus how many man....

Don't deny reality...

There are about 1,000 strip clubs just in MTL alone and they all make lots of money.

As for Hugh Hefner's empire???
HELLOW!!!

Men like "the image", and they would gladly bring it to their bed (or kitchen counter), if they could...

:sex: :blow2: :boobs:

blonddgirl777
06-22-2005, 09:16 PM
what kind of breast do you like best : fake or real??

I prefer 100%natural.

D.L.R. sure likes 'em fake!
Re: "The Triplets"...

:boobs:
:hitch:

franksters
06-22-2005, 09:16 PM
probably, but I still beleive that most man don't go to strip club regularly and don't buy playboy as often as you think.

blonddgirl777
06-22-2005, 09:30 PM
probably, but I still beleive that most man don't go to strip club regularly and don't buy playboy as often as you think.

Yea, Yea... WHATeveeer!!!

Nonetheless...
The "image" that we see everywhere is "fake"... to answer the question on this thread...
;)

blonddgirl777
06-22-2005, 09:31 PM

Men like "the image", and they would gladly bring it to their bed (or kitchen counter), if they could...

:sex: :blow2: :boobs:

Anyway, most guys I know would... except for you???

franksters
06-22-2005, 09:40 PM
let me explain, big tits look cheap, and I don't like it. yes a lot of man like them but once they are used to them they would like them to get bigger!

i believe these man and girls who have it done for the man are just a little disturb in the first place, I guess they don't feel 100%

a big pair of titties in a nice dress looks really slutty, and yes all the man will look and think I would bang her so hard... because that is all you can think about.. no place for imagination just to big BRIGHT LIGHT THAT ARE SCREAMING '' look at me look at me''

franksters
06-22-2005, 09:42 PM
how many guys do you know have a wife or a girlfriend sporting a DD?

blonddgirl777
06-22-2005, 10:08 PM
how many guys do you know have a wife or a girlfriend sporting a DD?

When living in L-A... quite a bunch,
Here... not too many, but some.

Really,
Most guys wouldn't mind a girl like me; smart, educated, self-sufficient, entertaining (and you know, I can be), not too bad looking and on top of that... sporting a D.D.!

I think that a lot of them would see it as winning at the lotery with "the extra"...

L.O.L.

canadiandlrgirl
06-22-2005, 10:42 PM
D.L.R. sure likes 'em fake!
Re: "The Triplets"...

:boobs:
:hitch: i think that is just for show...i heard somewhere Dave goes for the "girl next door," type

blonddgirl777
06-22-2005, 10:44 PM
i think that is just for show...i heard somewhere Dave goes for the "girl next door," type

Then, my question to that would be:
Why doesn't he "show" the girl next door?

franksters
06-22-2005, 11:35 PM
he keeps it for himself... I heard that too cg and i believe it.

blonddgirl777
06-22-2005, 11:46 PM
he keeps it for himself... I heard that too cg and i believe it.

Yea, Yea...
You just want DLR to be on your side!

Well... good, if it's true!!!
He will look at me, next time I flash my boobs at his show...
:tits:

canadiandlrgirl
06-23-2005, 02:18 AM
Yea, Yea...
You just want DLR to be on your side!

Well... good, if it's true!!!
He will look at me, next time I flash my boobs at his show...
:tits: ya me too...because i am the "girl next door" type:)

ALMOSTsaved
06-23-2005, 06:26 AM
3 Reasons I let my subscription to Playboy run out originally:

1. Bleached platinum hair for EVERY Playmate.

2. HUGE fake tits for EVERY Playmate.

3. No sign of any hair on the body of EVERY Playmate other than what's on the head if you catch my drift.

Playboy is SOMETIMES interesting if they have a celebrity / actress posing, but usually then they still find a way to strategically place their arms and or hands to cover the naughty bits. This in turn makes them no more risque than pictorials found in FHM, STUFF or Maxim Magazines.

blonddgirl777
06-23-2005, 10:15 AM
like I told blondgirl777, girls with fake are fake...

I explain : fake nails, fake n bake , fake hair color , they seem to fall for the tackiest stuff ever, like they have no style or personality, to me they are all the same, imagine as they get older like 50 and the rest of their body is wrinkling and falling down, everything exept these BRIGHT LIGHT! CITY LIGHTS!

"Fake, tacky, no style or personality"???
So what about the "butt men"...

What do they do, once everything goes down (bootie first)???
After their woman had children, when she gets older etc...???

They either; get turned off by her, and look around to see better ass anywhere or:
Keep on dating girls that are 20 years younger then them, to make sure they never have to deal with any imperfections at all...
Talk about tacky and FAKE...

As far as no personality... the ones that we know that have none, are not the big tits women and men, "they" are the one that are never satisfy with anyBODY at all...

Hardrock69
06-23-2005, 10:47 AM
Real.

This really irritates me.

So many women out there have such a poor self-image they think a boob job will make everything all better.

What a crock of fucking shit.

1. If God had meant women to have plastic boobs, all girls would be born in a Mattel Toy Factory on the Barbie Assembly line.

2. The whole thing about "bigger is better" was created by men who have a "mommy complex". Similar to the fact that a majority of fashion trends are created by men. Who do not have a clue.

3. Women who follow the above trends are gullible sheep.

4. Whereas the common myth states that "All men like blondes with big boobs and long hair", I personally prefer short-haired brunettes with small boobs.

5. I have known girls whose boob jobs (which were done at the request of losers) were completely botched, and who attempted to sue the plastic surgeon, only to get screwed over by the crooked fucker.

6. The short answer is, I like 100% Natural. I have no desire to be involved with synthetic humanoid creatures of the female sex.

blonddgirl777
06-23-2005, 11:45 AM
Real.

This really irritates me.

DON'T GET IRRITATED; LIVE AND LET LIVE...

So many women out there have such a poor self-image they think a boob job will make everything all better.

I AGREE...
WHAT WOULD BE PAMELA ANDERSON (FOR EXEMPLE), WITHOUT ALL OF HER FAKENESS???
FOR SOME AVERAGE LOOKING WOMEN, THE ONLY WAY TO TURN HEADS IS TO PLASTIFY TEMSELVES...

What a crock of fucking shit.

1. If God had meant women to have plastic boobs, all girls would be born in a Mattel Toy Factory on the Barbie Assembly line.

L.O.L.

2. The whole thing about "bigger is better" was created by men who have a "mommy complex". Similar to the fact that a majority of fashion trends are created by men. Who do not have a clue.

IF "BREASTS MEN" HAVE A MOMMMY COMPLEX, THEN "ASS MEN" HAVE A GAY OR ANAL COMPLEX???

3. Women who follow the above trends are gullible sheep.

I AGREE...

4. Whereas the common myth states that "All men like blondes with big boobs and long hair", I personally prefer short-haired brunettes with small boobs.

THEN YOU'RE SHIT OUT OF LUCK, BECAUSE WE BARELY SEE ANY IN THE MEDIAS (BUT NOT THAT YOU NEED TO).

5. I have known girls whose boob jobs (which were done at the request of losers) were completely botched, and who attempted to sue the plastic surgeon, only to get screwed over by the crooked fucker.

ON THE OTHER HAND, I HAVE SEEN BOOB JOBS (NOT MADE ON ANYONE'S REQUEST) THAT ARE SO NATURAL LOOKING...
YOU WOULDN'T REALLY NOTICE...
EAVEN FRANKSTER GOT FOOLED YEATERDAY, WITH A PICTURE ON ONE OF THESE THREADS!

6. The short answer is, I like 100% Natural. I have no desire to be involved with synthetic humanoid creatures of the female sex.

THEN MORE POWER TO YOU!
BECAUSE I BELEIVE THAT A MAN THAT CAN BE SATISFY WITH A REAL WOMAN (WITH ALL THE FLAWS THAT WE HAVE) IS A MAN THAT WILL ALWAYS BE MORE ATTERACTIVE TO US,
...AS LONG AS THIS IS ALL SYNCERE...

blonddgirl777
06-23-2005, 12:01 PM
GENE SIMMONS wrote in his book "Sex, Money and Kiss" that big boobs are only there for men.

The primary purpose of breasts is to nurture children and for that, a double "A" can very well do the job.

The ultra miraculous, double padded push-up bras, the fake boobs, the surgeried nipples showing through clothes... are only and strictly there to attract men into sex.

I think HE might be the kind to "bite at the bate"...
:rolleyes:

franksters
06-23-2005, 04:26 PM
I guess i'm not alone thinking like that...

blonddgirl777
06-23-2005, 05:38 PM
I guess i'm not alone thinking like that...

Thinking like who...???
Gene Simmons who "bites to the bate"...
Shannon Tweed ain't exactly Miss au naturel!

BenJammin
06-23-2005, 10:17 PM

Except for a small percentage of successful or lucky men, those types of women are generally 'unattainable' (unless they are ho's), so in essence they are just eye candy, like looking at the Ferrarri you can't afford. Has nothing to do with reality of who people actually date on a regular basis. Yeah, I know plenty of guys who 'dated' a stripper, but again, the reality is she banged him for a week or two in order to see what she could get out of him.

It comes down to the whole package. If she is smart and witty, great! If she has big tits, all the better, but the point is, just having big tits doesn't cut it for the long haul (real or fake). If she has everything (Playboy model with an engineering degree who does standup comedy after her cooking classes), then you have something to worry about, but that's like finding a woman in Michael Jackson's bedroom.... pretty rare!

BenJammin
06-23-2005, 10:27 PM
Also, whatever your definition is of physical perfection, consider this:

Out of most all the people I've met in my life, only the one's who were imperfect [to some degree] found it necessary to develop a personality.

The only upside to fake tits is that she might have developed a pre-megaboob personality.

Bandit02
07-18-2005, 02:29 AM
Big small it really doesn't matter to me. Reason being I dated this woman who had DD's and I know all the pain and agony she went thru. They were real and she could only sleep in one position always had deep bra lines. This is a woman that maybe topped the scaes at 140lbs She ended up having a reduction. Give me a proportional body with a J-lo booty anytime (_l_)

blonddgirl777
07-18-2005, 08:17 AM
Almost all I see in the "Picture Bonanza" is fake boobs...
Why is that?

I just think some guys are frustrated because they can't really get what they're beating off to...

When a flat chested woman is being a bitch, or plain stupid...
No one refers to the size of her boobs?

Let's not generalize here...
Personal taste in one thing, but to put every woman in the same basket is ridiculous and unfaire!

Personnaly, I am happy with my "C" cup because I get enough attention on that, as it is...
But sometimes (when having sex), I wouldn't mind a "D.D", just for fun!

thome
07-18-2005, 08:22 AM
Personnaly, I am happy with my "C" cup because I get enough attention on that, as it is...
But sometimes (when having sex), I wouldn't mind a "D.D", just for fun!

MMMMlllfffffbbbbblllbbbbmmmm What? I was,nt listening.

sorry i have no class..

blonddgirl777
07-18-2005, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by thome

...sorry i have no class..

It's O.K., you don't need any...
It's just between us!
;)