PDA

View Full Version : Gay German Penguins Stay Gay, Resist "Female Seductresses"

FORD
06-24-2005, 01:13 PM
http://www.ananova.com/images/web/205864.jpg

Penguins can stay gay

A German zoo has scrapped plans to break up homosexual penguin couples following protests from gay rights groups.

The Bremerhaven Zoo had earlier flown in four female Humboldt penguins in an attempt to encourage three couples discovered to be all male to reproduce.

The zoo originally defended the experiment, claiming that the birds were an endangered species, but following protests from gay rights groups, director Heike Kueck has said that the zoo is abandoning the plan.

She said: "Everyone can live here as they please."

Kueck said that it was neither her intention nor possible to separate the gay couples by force and interest them in their new female companions.

She added that the penguins had shown little interest in their new female companions but said that the programme could have been started too late in the year.

Gay groups had earlier protested against "the organised and forced harassment through female seductresses" in an open letter to Bremerhaven's Mayor Joerg Schulz.

link (http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1284769.html)

BigBadBrian
06-24-2005, 01:19 PM
Uh.....FORD......why are you interested in this? :confused: :rolleyes:

thome
06-24-2005, 01:28 PM
You should write for LENO what a crack -up.LMAO
Oh my.... LMAO..... Jeez thats..... .so fun......nn....y AHHHHHHH !!!!!

FORD
06-24-2005, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Uh.....FORD......why are you interested in this? :confused: :rolleyes:

I'm not really. I just didn't think it was right to let "gay pride month" pass without another gay penguin story. Plus I like the way that it makes Robertson, Dobson and Falwell look like the complete moronic douchebags that they are :D

Guitar Shark
06-24-2005, 01:41 PM
Kind of a stretch for Front Line material... ;)

FORD
06-24-2005, 02:07 PM
You mean the "South Pole Sodomite Agenda" isn't a political issue?

LoungeMachine
06-24-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Pole

huh, huh he said POLE, huh, huh

thome
06-24-2005, 03:15 PM
Homo Erotic penguin love is a threat to Nat' Security.im sure Durbin
and Dean are trying to get Bush to resign for this.This is A Band
Wagon extravaganza .That must be jumped on .Get it jumped.. Ha ha

Nickdfresh
06-24-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by thome
Homo Erotic penguin love is a threat to Nat' Security.im sure Durbin
and Dean are trying to get Bush to resign for this.This is A Band
Wagon extravaganza .That must be jumped on .Get it jumped.. Ha ha

Is this idiot actually from KC or SAN JOSE?

thome
06-24-2005, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by thome
Cant we all just get along [/QUOTE

FORD
06-24-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

BCE spy sattelite says.......
http://kh.google.com/kh?v=2&t=tqtsrrsqqrqrssrt
....Gladstone Missouri (KC area)

academic punk
06-24-2005, 03:52 PM
Hey, what a timely thread! Talk about coincidences...here you are talking about gay penguins...

And JesterStar has just returned from the army after a long absence.

You know JestetStar, right? HE'S HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!!

thome
06-24-2005, 03:53 PM
vh

thome
06-24-2005, 04:06 PM
I live Here with the flowers and trees and happy little people
who all make nice nice and every day is sunny

Keeyth
06-24-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Hey now... ...what do you have against San Jose???

FORD
06-24-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Hey now... ...what do you have against San Jose???

Nothing at all. Actually, I've had various family members live there over the years. I think some cousins still do. Nice town, though I was shocked to see how much it had grown the last time I drove through there.

Nick was referring to one of our more famous "alias" posters, who spews everything from racist hatred to schizophrenic nonsense, and just happens to be from San Jose.

Keeyth
06-24-2005, 05:00 PM
Ah, did not know about the alias poster... ...by the way, where are you from?

FORD
06-24-2005, 05:01 PM
Ah, did not know about the alias poster... ...by the way, where are you from?

I'm from Olympia WA, Republic of Cascadia.

Keeyth
06-24-2005, 05:05 PM
Cool. Yeah, San Jose is getting big, almost too big... ...this year has been weird as far as the rainfall goes. They say the rain we had here this year would have broken records for Seattle! You get a lot of rain in Olympia? I always think of Washington as raining all the time for some reason.

FORD
06-24-2005, 05:16 PM
Cool. Yeah, San Jose is getting big, almost too big... ...this year has been weird as far as the rainfall goes. They say the rain we had here this year would have broken records for Seattle! You get a lot of rain in Olympia? I always think of Washington as raining all the time for some reason.

Believe it or not, we had an unusually mild winter. Most of the rainfall this year happenned in April, May, and June actually. I guess that's better for preventing forest fires and all that, but about 2 more rainy weekends and I'm gonna say "fuck it" and head for Arizona.

Keeyth
06-24-2005, 05:21 PM
I hear ya. We're having a really slow start to summer here. I am not to much of a rain person. I like my California sunshine, and we haven't had much yet this year. Don't know about Arizona though. My Dad lives in Scottsdale and it was 114 there yesterday. AND there's a major wildfire going on 20 miles away...

academic punk
06-24-2005, 06:22 PM
I hear ya. We're having a really slow start to summer here. I am not to much of a rain person. I like my California sunshine, and we haven't had much yet this year. Don't know about Arizona though. My Dad lives in Scottsdale and it was 114 there yesterday. AND there's a major wildfire going on 20 miles away...

Hey, you two, get a room.

This thread is for the discussion of gay PENGUINS. Not LIBERALS. PENGUINS. Got it?

Keeyth
06-24-2005, 06:59 PM
Shaaddupp you Karl Rove homophobe! Before you get punk'd!!