PDA

View Full Version : superdave you talked the talk bitch and now christmas comes early for me

baaadbobby
06-24-2005, 02:16 PM
superdave, you said any time any place, well dave last night i was talking to joe, and he convinced me to just go to your fine city now rather than in january.

he'll be coming with me, for those of you who dont know the joe i'm refering to it's the joe from fear factor.

anyway mr. 6 3 240, any time any place.

i will be in you fine city from july the 6-13. i will be training at http://www.combat-jujitsu.com/cjj/index.htm
the gym belongs to an aquantance of mine, that's the best thing about being involved in the combat sports, every city you go to you have some tough fucken friends in.

now tough guy i passed my number on to you.

i've given you the link to the place i'll be at, joes bringing his camera man on the off chance you show, so we can have video of me making you my little girlfriend, video i'll gladly post here if and this a big if you show some balls and show up.

pm your number fag so i can invite your scary 6 3 240 ass down.

anytime any place faggot, ya we'll see. i cannot fucken wait.

i spoke with jonny one of the instructors at the club and he said he'd gladly give me the ring to meet you in provided you first sign a release agreement, basicly so you cant sue the place when i bust ya up, and thats what i'm gonna do bitch if ya show.

balls in your court now tough guy.

see ya in a couple weeks.

love ya honey

bobby.

Redballjets88
06-24-2005, 02:35 PM
shut up

canadiandlrgirl
06-24-2005, 02:44 PM
what's the matter with you people....why start stupid threads like this:rolleyes:

Jesterstar
06-24-2005, 02:45 PM
Oh Shit Bobby.

Looks like these fags here don't realize that your the REAL DEAl and now this fag has to try and back up all his shit talk.

Bob I know you've got money to spare. I'd love to see you beat this fags ass in person. If I can come up with half the money will you make up the other half so I can just watch???

Jesterstar
06-24-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
what's the matter with you people....why start stupid threads like this:rolleyes:

This is how real men handle things darling. I am sorry you have to wittness it.

Redballjets88
06-24-2005, 02:49 PM
no real men dont talk shit/start shit over the internet. im 17 and even im not that lame fucktard

Jesterstar
06-24-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
no real men dont talk shit/start shit over the internet. im 17 and even im not that lame fucktard

bob isn't talking shit. The dude is real deal. Let's see if Superpussy fucking backs up his claims.

Keep it up and I'll invite you to take on this 25 year old Sexy Kung Fu master Fag.

superdave
06-24-2005, 02:54 PM
You won't show

Jesterstar
06-24-2005, 02:56 PM
If bobby invites me and loans me the cash I will be there for sure.

As for bobby he doesn't fuck around at all. He's done this at Rogans. The pussy's didn't show. Let's see how man Supergay really is.

canadiandlrgirl
06-24-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
This is how real men handle things darling. I am sorry you have to wittness it. real men don't stat fights...they finish it:D

LoungeMachine
06-24-2005, 02:57 PM
bob isn't talking shit. The dude is real deal. Let's see if Superpussy fucking backs up his claims.

Funny.

YOU'VE NEVER BACKED UP A SINGLE CLAIM OF YOUR OWN

FUCKSTUMP:rolleyes:

canadiandlrgirl
06-24-2005, 02:58 PM
real men don't stat fights...they finish it:D
"start"

baaadbobby
06-24-2005, 03:04 PM
Oh Shit Bobby.

Looks like these fags here don't realize that your the REAL DEAl and now this fag has to try and back up all his shit talk.

Bob I know you've got money to spare. I'd love to see you beat this fags ass in person. If I can come up with half the money will you make up the other half so I can just watch???

dude if you wanna come hang out i'll send ya ticket, we could make it another rogan circle jerk

Jesterstar
06-24-2005, 03:04 PM
real men don't stat fights...they finish it:D

Oh Bobby can finish it. The dude is fucking Hardcore for real. I'm sorry you had to witness this my canadian Angel,.

baaadbobby
06-24-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88

dude i did not start anything, i'm not the guy who said i'll kick you ass.

i'll meet you any time any place. he started with the tough guy shit and i like to travel to different schools and train, it part of what i do, so for me it's no big thing.

he offered to meet me and beat me, now i'm the asshole for giving him the oportunity he asked for?

superdave
06-24-2005, 03:07 PM
all talk, dude, I know you won't show

Jesterstar
06-24-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by baaadbobby
dude i did not start anything, i'm not the guy who said i'll kick you ass.

i'll meet you any time any place. he started with the tough guy shit and i like to travel to different schools and train, it part of what i do, so for me it's no big thing.

he offered to meet me and beat me, now i'm the asshole for giving him the oportunity he asked for?

Bob don't mind that Fag. He's 17 and totally questioning his Sexuality. He's owned. Focus on the real fight you've got ahead of you.

Jesterstar
06-24-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by superdave
I'm all talk, dude, I know I won't show

Fixed that for you pussy.

baaadbobby
06-24-2005, 03:09 PM
You won't show

dude i will be there. i do what i say always or i dont say it.

pm me your number so i can get a hold of you, or just phone the school between those dates and ask for me.

i'll be there every evening.

i wont show?

boy you got in over your head and every menber here is gonna know all you are is talk.

Jesterstar
06-24-2005, 03:10 PM
dude i will be there. i do what i say always or i dont say it.

pm me your number so i can get a hold of you, or just phone the school between those dates and ask for me.

i'll be there every evening.

i wont show?

boy you got in over your head and every menber here is gonna know all you are is talk.

This is to funny. Superpussy is trying to back out. What a fucking pussy.

superdave
06-24-2005, 03:10 PM
Jizzystool--go FUCK yourself

baaadbobby
06-24-2005, 03:12 PM
your to scared to even give me a fucken phone number.

dude if you don't show, once the joe show is done i'll post it here to prove i was there and you did not show, then everyone here will know what you are.

full of fucken shit. you keep telling yoursel i wont show pansy. i will be there exactly when i said i would.

Jesterstar
06-24-2005, 03:16 PM
Jizzystool--go FUCK yourself

How about I just take you on after you get through with bobby big man. You wanted a fight. You got it..............Now you don't want it. Are you crying??? There is no room for crying on the net pussy.

baaadbobby
06-24-2005, 03:17 PM
star i just re pm'd the fag my full name and phone number, dave my number will work in mini to so you can call me for a meeting if your to frightened to pass on a number tough guy.

Jesterstar
06-24-2005, 03:20 PM
He's scared shitless right now,

canadiandlrgirl
06-24-2005, 03:21 PM
can't every1 just get along...there is no need for violence!!
this is a place to celebrate the greatest frontman in the world "Diamond Dave" this isn't the WWE:rolleyes:

Jesterstar
06-24-2005, 03:25 PM
this is a place to celebrate the greatest frontman in the world "Diamond Dave" this isn't the WWE:rolleyes:

Bob is just a real man that keeps it Real. He called supergay out and now supergay can't back up his claims.

canadiandlrgirl
06-24-2005, 03:29 PM
Bob is just a real man that keeps it Real. He called supergay out and now supergay can't back up his claims.
superdave is cool i like him...

Jesterstar
06-24-2005, 03:30 PM

All I can say is that he isn't going to be very pretty after bob gets done with him.

baaadbobby
06-24-2005, 03:31 PM

you know what canadian girl, i never threaten anyone unless they do it to me. for me this is just something i do, i travel and learn, i love training with new people constantly, so going to mini is nothing, ya if not for joe thinking this would be halarious for a joe show, i'd have put it off til january but what the hell.

for the record he's the one who said any time any place.

he's the one that said if i came to mini i'd be in the obituary.

well i'm coming dave, you got my number, be a fucken man and show up.

this fag wont even call me or pass on his digets.

this should be a wake up call to all tough talking got nothing fags, and if it aint yet it will be after i get there and dave doesnt phone or show.

fucken tough talking dork

baaadbobby
06-24-2005, 03:34 PM

super dave is not cool. cool people dont make claims they cant back up.

men dont make claims they cant back up not in life not on the net not anywhere.

you think he's cool, but he isnt, he's full of shit and full of shit and cool never exist togther in one man.

Jesterstar
06-24-2005, 03:35 PM
Bob just owned a ton of bitcheas on this board.

baaadbobby
06-24-2005, 03:37 PM
i pm'd this fag my number, no call. i asked for his no responce. he's to scared to even talk to me.

he's got my full name, so he can get the obituary ready, ha.

dave dont write checks your pussy ass cant cash next time. you fucken scared little bitch

Hardrock69
06-24-2005, 03:41 PM
Heh...you are a fucking pussy....

All the above crap you have posted is just wishful thinking....

Your boyfriend might actually laff at that shit, cause he knows what an effeminate bitch you really are...

Jesterstar
06-24-2005, 03:41 PM
He just Pm'd me Bob.

Dear Jesterstar,

I am rubbing Vagisel on my pussy. Bobby is scaring the shit out me and I have cried like a newborn woman everysince. Please make him stop. I am to pussy to take this.

A Pathetic pussy,
Superdave.

baaadbobby
06-24-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Heh...you are a fucking pussy....

All the above crap you have posted is just wishful thinking....

Your boyfriend might actually laff at that shit, cause he knows what an effeminate bitch you really are...

604 315 7593 bitch

that my number call it and say that over the phone, one conversation with me and you'll know full of shit is something i'm not, so faaaaaaaaack off or call.

canadiandlrgirl
06-24-2005, 03:45 PM
this is a sad day at the army i tell ya....so much anger!!
there is a class to take for that you kno:rolleyes:

baaadbobby
06-24-2005, 03:50 PM
canadian girl i'm not angry. i'm just a straight male and being a straight male theres few things i like better than exposing pussy. that's all i'm doing with dave, exposing pussy, you'd think all the straigh guys here would enjoy a little exposed pussy, wouldnt ya?

baaadbobby
06-24-2005, 03:54 PM
dave when ya don't show and i link the joe show to prove i was there what you gonna use an excuse.

some that i've heard from others are.
"well i'm not meeting some psycho from the net"

'my arm was broken or i'd have shown and kicked you ass"

or the clasic pussy line "i'd have shown up but i've desided i no longer will fight people, it's juvinile"

dave i'm gonna make ya look more stupid than genetics has.

canadiandlrgirl
06-24-2005, 03:55 PM
canadian girl i'm not angry. i'm just a straight male and being a straight male theres few things i like better than exposing pussy. that's all i'm doing with dave, exposing pussy, you'd think all the straigh guys here would enjoy a little exposed pussy, wouldnt ya?

I guess they would....i'm sorry i'll stay out of it

baaadbobby
06-24-2005, 03:55 PM
i'm dave 6 3 240 of pure unadultirated pussy.

make a call sweet heart i'm waitin

baaadbobby
06-24-2005, 03:58 PM
maybe you should cry to flappo to ban me, and conviently erase the pm with my number i sent ya, cuase in two weeks the roth army is gonna smell pussy every time you post davetta.

fuck dude, what's it like being a scared bitch? enlighten a nigga i have no clue what that feels like.

baaadbobby
06-24-2005, 04:20 PM
hey i just noticed i got a call from an unavaliable number, if it was one of you fags, phone back i was just taking a piss.

Dave's Bitch
06-24-2005, 06:20 PM

i was thinking the exact same thing