PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Bushisms

FORD
06-25-2005, 06:32 PM
Fresh Dubya
(The 15 most recent Dubya declarations)

DUBYA: I appreciate the Secretary of Energy joining me today. He's a good man, he knows a lot about the subject, you'll be pleased to hear. I was teasing him -- he taught at MIT, and -- do you have a PhD?
SECRETARY OF ENERGY BODMAN: Yes.
DUBYA: Yes, a PhD. Now I want you to pay careful attention to this -- he's the PhD, and I'm the C student, but notice who is the advisor and who is the President.
-- Yes, we've been noticing that for some time now... Lusby, Maryland, Jun. 22, 2005

I want to thank the President and the CEO of Constellation Energy, Mayo Shattuck. That's a pretty cool first name, isn't it, Mayo. Pass the Mayo. His wife, Molly, appreciated that.
-- In case you were wondering if Dubya had any frat boy left in him, here's your answer. Lusby, Maryland, Jun. 22, 2005

I'm proud to report that more Americans are working today than ever before in our nation's history.
-- This is similar to the oft-repeated drivel about Dubya receiving more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history. Both are circumstances that are purely driven by the fact that today's population is the greatest ever to date. Lusby, Maryland, Jun. 22, 2005

In terms of your Prime Minister, he's a -- interesting guy. He's a lot of fun to be around. He promotes, uhh, serious business in a, in a, in a way that, uhh, endears himself to people. And so, uhh, I think his presidency has been an important presidency for the EU during difficult times, and he's handled it well. And, umm, I was gonna say he's a piece of work, but that might not translate too well. Is that all right, if I call you a piece of work?
-- Dubya dons his "diplomatic" hat in welcoming Luxembourg Prime Minister and EU President Jean-Claude Juncker, White House, Jun. 20, 2005 To bypass player, right click (Mac: Control+click) and open link

The relations with, uhh -- Europe are important relations, and they've, uhh -- because, we do share values. And, they're universal values, they're not American values or, you know -- European values, they're universal values. And those values -- uhh -- being universal, ought to be applied everywhere.
-- Dubya goes "values crazy" in press conference with EU dignitaries, White House, Jun. 20, 2005 To bypass player, right click (Mac: Control+click) and open link

REPORTER: Mr. President, we were told that you planned to sharpen your focus on Iraq. Why did this become necessary? And given the recent surge in violence, do you agree with Vice President Dick Cheney's assessment that the insurgency is in its last throes?
DUBYA: Adam, I think about Iraq every day -- every single day -- because I understand we have troops in harm's way... [seconds later] And so, you know, I think about this every day -- every single day -- and will continue thinking about it, because I understand we've got kids in harm's way.
-- Makes you wonder if he practiced these phrases beforehand to be able to reproduce them so accurately in rapid succession. Washington, D.C., Jun. 20, 2005

One of the reasons why I've come to this center is to encourage care givers and sons and daughters and community and faith-based groups to help seniors understand, one, what's available in the new program, and, two, to encourage seniors to fill out the simple, four-page form so that they can take advantage of this good deal. And it's a good deal. This isn't political talk. This is true.
-- Dubya perhaps being a bit too candid about the truthfulness of his political talk, which I guess we have to assume this isn't. Maple Grove, Minnesota, Jun. 17, 2005

As your President, it seems like to make sense to me to say, if we treat you this way, you treat us -- that's what fair trade is all about.
-- He's right. It seems like to make sense to him. University Park, Pennsylvania, Jun. 14, 2005

I'm sorry my wife isn't here. Yes, I know, most people are sorry -- she's not here instead of -- she's here -- she's not here instead of me. But she is doing great. I'm a lucky man when Laura said, I do. She is a fabulous First Lady, a great mom and a great wife.
-- Dubya launches into some past/present mayhem, University Park, Pennsylvania, Jun. 14, 2005

One of the main jobs we have here in Washington is to protect our country. You see, not only did the attacks help accelerate a recession, the attacks reminded us that we are at war.
-- So we were at war before September 11, and all the deaths and horror on that day were just a reminder? Wow. Washington, D.C., Jun. 8, 2005

And the second way to defeat the terrorists is to spread freedom. You see, the best way to defeat a society that is -- doesn't have hope, a society where people become so angry they're willing to become suiciders, is to spread freedom, is to spread democracy.
-- Dubya declares war against Muslim society, and tosses in one of his favorite made-up words, Washington, D.C., Jun. 8, 2005

Do you realize we've got 250 million years of coal?
-- We do? Washington, D.C., Jun. 8, 2005

The ties that bind the Americas are particularly vivid here in Florida. I mean, if you spend any time in this state, you'll find people from all over our hemisphere who live here. This state has benefited because immigrants from throughout the hemisphere have made their homes here. I know firsthand -- I'm pretty familiar with the state's governor. He keeps me abreast of what's taking place in this state. You know, our ties are represented in different ways. Perhaps you know this, but my brother was lucky enough to marry a fantastic woman from Mexico. The First Lady of Florida is Mexican-born. A United States senator from Florida, Mel Martinez, was born in Cuba. No, the ties in our hemisphere between America and our hemisphere are particularly strong in Florida.
-- Your guess is as good as mine as to why "No," was necessary, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Jun. 6, 2005

In terms of, umm -- you know, the -- the detainees, we've had thousands of people detained. We've investigated every single complaint against the detainees. It seemed like to me they based some of their decisions on, on the word of, uhh -- and the allegations -- by people who were held in detention, people who hate America, people that had been trained in some instances to disassemble -- that means not tell the truth. And so it was an absurd report. It just is. And, uhh, you know -- yes, sir.
-- The word Dubya is looking for here (and not finding) is "dissemble". That doesn't stop Dubya from acting like he's giving the media pool a vocabulary lesson, though. Answering question about criticism made by Amnesty International regarding the treatment of detainees at Guantanamo Bay, White House, May 31, 2005

I think the Iraq government will be up to the task of defeating the insurgents. I think they dealt the insurgents -- I think the Iraqi people dealt the insurgents a serious blow when they -- when we had the elections.
-- Dubya corrects himself in a way which seems to discredit the point he was trying to make, White House, May 31, 2005

Sarge's Little Helper
06-25-2005, 06:32 PM
Goddamn, the Chimp is stupid!

BigBadBrian
06-27-2005, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
Goddamn, the Chimp is stupid!

Dean thread posted for your viewing pleasure. ;)

Hardrock69
06-27-2005, 10:41 AM
Actually calling this moron a chimp is an insult to apes everywhere!

saint
06-27-2005, 11:47 AM
The biggest mistake that you guy's (americans) have made is to underestimate Bush and dismiss him as an stuttering idiot rich kid who just slid into the Whitehouse

FORD
06-27-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by saint
The biggest mistake that you guy's (americans) have made is to underestimate Bush and dismiss him as an stuttering idiot rich kid who just slid into the Whitehouse

Bush IS a stuttering idiot rich kid. The problem here is that the Bush Criminal Empire' political machine has dominated every Republican administration here since WWII. It was Prescott Bush who introduced Eisenhower to Nixon and most of the key players in the current Fraudministration have been involved in every Republican Presidency since Nixon.

The PNAC Agenda (http://www.newamericancentury.org) which became this Fraudministration's foreign policy was created by Cheney, Rummy, Wolfowitz, Perle, Feith and others now in the government, but George Bush had nothing to do with it. Jeb signed it, but not his dim-bulb brother.

Chimpy is an empty-suit frontman just as Reagan was. But at least Reagan was able to act the part.

saint
06-27-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Chimpy is an empty-suit frontman .

... or is he???

Each time he is underestimated he, he wins. Just look at Al Gore, Tom Dashle, and John Kerry for starters.

Its time to acknowledge that Bush is clever, or at least street-smart . To do otherwise is nothing more than naked arrogance begging for another ass-fucking.

FORD
06-27-2005, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by saint
... or is he???

Each time he is underestimated he, he wins. Just look at Al Gore, Tom Dashle, and John Kerry for starters.

Its time to acknowledge that Bush is clever, or at least street-smart . To do otherwise is nothing more than naked arrogance begging for another ass-fucking.

But that was the work of Rove's propaganda department, not Monkey Boy. Specifically the Swift Boat Liars who attacked Kerry & Gore as Vietnam Veterans. John McCain also (in the primaries). Of course this is all while not one man can swear he ever saw George Junior actually FLY an airplane in the Texas National Guard.

Karl Heinz Roverer was the Nazi Party Chair back in the day and his grandson has learned from their effective use of propaganda

Keeyth
06-27-2005, 01:53 PM
Every time I hear the chimpresident speak I have this incredible urge to just shout LIAR!! at the top of my lungs. It just makes me sick to listen to him, and the stupidity that flows out of his mouth is so pathetic that is more sad than funny. I really can't believe this guy got elected again... ...shame on you, red(neck) states of America! :(

BigBadBrian
06-27-2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Every time I hear the chimpresident speak I have this incredible urge to just shout LIAR!! at the top of my lungs. It just makes me sick to listen to him, and the stupidity that flows out of his mouth is so pathetic that is more sad than funny. I really can't believe this guy got elected again... ...shame on you, red(neck) states of America! :(

You can return to your shovel and ditch now. Breaktime is over.

:gulp:

Warham
06-27-2005, 05:31 PM
Bush isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he's got that texan cowboy act down pat, and that won him votes with people who just wanted somewhat of a normal guy in office. Kerry, on the other hand, looked like he was just wheeled on a cart out of the front window of Macy's.

blueturk
06-27-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Bush isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he's got that texan cowboy act down pat, and that won him votes with people who just wanted somewhat of a normal guy in office. Kerry, on the other hand, looked like he was just wheeled on a cart out of the front window of Macy's.

Yes, Kerry does look like a young Lurch, but Dudya looks and sounds like an illiterate, extremely shady used car salesman.

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." —George W. Bush, Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005

Rikk
06-27-2005, 06:32 PM

Frankly, I thought that KERRY came across as an intelligent man that listened to the questions. He appealed to me as an American. But did I know that white America would find something to like about him because he didn't talk like JOHN WAYNE? Fuck yeah.

Rikk
06-27-2005, 06:32 PM
I want to thank the President and the CEO of Constellation Energy, Mayo Shattuck. That's a pretty cool first name, isn't it, Mayo. Pass the Mayo. His wife, Molly, appreciated that.

Jesus Christ.

Guitar Shark
06-27-2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Jesus Christ.

Staggering, isn't it?

Ladies and gentlemen, the leader of the free world. :rolleyes:

Rikk
06-27-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Staggering, isn't it?

Ladies and gentlemen, the leader of the free world. :rolleyes:

Yup.

It certainly fits in with the C average.

At least Clinton was fucking funny. Hell, have you heard some of Kennedy's jokes? The dude could have done stand-up.

FORD
06-27-2005, 06:48 PM
Frankly, I thought that KERRY came across as an intelligent man that listened to the questions. He appealed to me as an American. But did I know that white America would find something to like about him because he didn't talk like JOHN WAYNE? Fuck yeah.

That's the whole thing about the false image media hype. Junior was actually as much, if not more of a New England preppy as Kerry was. Hell, at least Kerry was born in a Western state (Colorado, I think) Bush was no more a Texan than his old (late) friend Salem Bin Laden.

Warham
06-27-2005, 06:51 PM
We also cannot underestimate the power of having a bitch that won't keep quiet for a wife and the effect that has on the voting public.

'Please pass the katsup, Theresa, my wealthy love.'

Rikk
06-27-2005, 06:52 PM
There's no doubt that the not-too-educated cowboy that drinks beer and loves his grits image is played up...well, they don't have to play up the "not-too-educated" part. And that's the sad thing... To us University grads, or even the ones that like to read a book and don't get their news from Inside Edition, we actually expect the leader to not necessarily be a perfect reflection of ourselves but maybe at least at the level of one of our Economics or Law profs. Would any Corporation in its right mind make W a CEO without absolute puppetry? Fuck no. Yet Americans accept W as the CEO of the most complicated system of economics, law, morality and democracy of which we can conceive.

Rikk
06-27-2005, 06:53 PM
'Please pass the katsup, Theresa, my wealthy love.'

Okay, is it "ketchup" or "katsup"?:D ;)

Keeyth
06-27-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Every time I hear BigBadBrian speak I have this incredible urge to just shout IDIOT!! at the top of my lungs. It just makes me sick to listen to him, and the stupidity that flows out of his mouth is so pathetic that is more sad than funny. :spank:

Keeyth
06-27-2005, 07:26 PM
:D

Keeyth
06-27-2005, 07:29 PM

That must be what you do for work... ...it explains your political leanings.:rolleyes:

Loki
06-28-2005, 01:43 AM
haw haw. zounds. thine simian leader doth make for fine sport. huzzah.

4moreyears
06-28-2005, 08:14 AM
Fresh Dubya
(The 15 most recent Dubya declarations)

DUBYA: I appreciate the Secretary of Energy joining me today. He's a good man, he knows a lot about the subject, you'll be pleased to hear. I was teasing him -- he taught at MIT, and -- do you have a PhD?
SECRETARY OF ENERGY BODMAN: Yes.
DUBYA: Yes, a PhD. Now I want you to pay careful attention to this -- he's the PhD, and I'm the C student, but notice who is the advisor and who is the President.
-- Yes, we've been noticing that for some time now... Lusby, Maryland, Jun. 22, 2005

-- In case you were wondering if Dubya had any frat boy left in him, here's your answer. Lusby, Maryland, Jun. 22, 2005

I'm proud to report that more Americans are working today than ever before in our nation's history.
-- This is similar to the oft-repeated drivel about Dubya receiving more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history. Both are circumstances that are purely driven by the fact that today's population is the greatest ever to date. Lusby, Maryland, Jun. 22, 2005

In terms of your Prime Minister, he's a -- interesting guy. He's a lot of fun to be around. He promotes, uhh, serious business in a, in a, in a way that, uhh, endears himself to people. And so, uhh, I think his presidency has been an important presidency for the EU during difficult times, and he's handled it well. And, umm, I was gonna say he's a piece of work, but that might not translate too well. Is that all right, if I call you a piece of work?
-- Dubya dons his "diplomatic" hat in welcoming Luxembourg Prime Minister and EU President Jean-Claude Juncker, White House, Jun. 20, 2005 To bypass player, right click (Mac: Control+click) and open link

The relations with, uhh -- Europe are important relations, and they've, uhh -- because, we do share values. And, they're universal values, they're not American values or, you know -- European values, they're universal values. And those values -- uhh -- being universal, ought to be applied everywhere.
-- Dubya goes "values crazy" in press conference with EU dignitaries, White House, Jun. 20, 2005 To bypass player, right click (Mac: Control+click) and open link

REPORTER: Mr. President, we were told that you planned to sharpen your focus on Iraq. Why did this become necessary? And given the recent surge in violence, do you agree with Vice President Dick Cheney's assessment that the insurgency is in its last throes?
DUBYA: Adam, I think about Iraq every day -- every single day -- because I understand we have troops in harm's way... [seconds later] And so, you know, I think about this every day -- every single day -- and will continue thinking about it, because I understand we've got kids in harm's way.
-- Makes you wonder if he practiced these phrases beforehand to be able to reproduce them so accurately in rapid succession. Washington, D.C., Jun. 20, 2005

One of the reasons why I've come to this center is to encourage care givers and sons and daughters and community and faith-based groups to help seniors understand, one, what's available in the new program, and, two, to encourage seniors to fill out the simple, four-page form so that they can take advantage of this good deal. And it's a good deal. This isn't political talk. This is true.
-- Dubya perhaps being a bit too candid about the truthfulness of his political talk, which I guess we have to assume this isn't. Maple Grove, Minnesota, Jun. 17, 2005

As your President, it seems like to make sense to me to say, if we treat you this way, you treat us -- that's what fair trade is all about.
-- He's right. It seems like to make sense to him. University Park, Pennsylvania, Jun. 14, 2005

I'm sorry my wife isn't here. Yes, I know, most people are sorry -- she's not here instead of -- she's here -- she's not here instead of me. But she is doing great. I'm a lucky man when Laura said, I do. She is a fabulous First Lady, a great mom and a great wife.
-- Dubya launches into some past/present mayhem, University Park, Pennsylvania, Jun. 14, 2005

One of the main jobs we have here in Washington is to protect our country. You see, not only did the attacks help accelerate a recession, the attacks reminded us that we are at war.
-- So we were at war before September 11, and all the deaths and horror on that day were just a reminder? Wow. Washington, D.C., Jun. 8, 2005

And the second way to defeat the terrorists is to spread freedom. You see, the best way to defeat a society that is -- doesn't have hope, a society where people become so angry they're willing to become suiciders, is to spread freedom, is to spread democracy.
-- Dubya declares war against Muslim society, and tosses in one of his favorite made-up words, Washington, D.C., Jun. 8, 2005

Do you realize we've got 250 million years of coal?
-- We do? Washington, D.C., Jun. 8, 2005

The ties that bind the Americas are particularly vivid here in Florida. I mean, if you spend any time in this state, you'll find people from all over our hemisphere who live here. This state has benefited because immigrants from throughout the hemisphere have made their homes here. I know firsthand -- I'm pretty familiar with the state's governor. He keeps me abreast of what's taking place in this state. You know, our ties are represented in different ways. Perhaps you know this, but my brother was lucky enough to marry a fantastic woman from Mexico. The First Lady of Florida is Mexican-born. A United States senator from Florida, Mel Martinez, was born in Cuba. No, the ties in our hemisphere between America and our hemisphere are particularly strong in Florida.
-- Your guess is as good as mine as to why "No," was necessary, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Jun. 6, 2005

In terms of, umm -- you know, the -- the detainees, we've had thousands of people detained. We've investigated every single complaint against the detainees. It seemed like to me they based some of their decisions on, on the word of, uhh -- and the allegations -- by people who were held in detention, people who hate America, people that had been trained in some instances to disassemble -- that means not tell the truth. And so it was an absurd report. It just is. And, uhh, you know -- yes, sir.
-- The word Dubya is looking for here (and not finding) is "dissemble". That doesn't stop Dubya from acting like he's giving the media pool a vocabulary lesson, though. Answering question about criticism made by Amnesty International regarding the treatment of detainees at Guantanamo Bay, White House, May 31, 2005

I think the Iraq government will be up to the task of defeating the insurgents. I think they dealt the insurgents -- I think the Iraqi people dealt the insurgents a serious blow when they -- when we had the elections.
-- Dubya corrects himself in a way which seems to discredit the point he was trying to make, White House, May 31, 2005

Ford is jealous he is not as smart as the president.

4moreyears
06-28-2005, 08:19 AM
Specifically the Swift Boat Liars who attacked Kerry & Gore as Vietnam Veterans.

Gore Vietnam attacks from the swift boats!!! Did I miss something. I thought he was inventing the Internet then???

scamper
06-28-2005, 08:34 AM
Truly amazing how you people can slam southerners, people from the Midwest, New England preppies and anyone who uses a shovel for a living, and be proud of yourselves.

stringfelowhawk
06-28-2005, 09:59 PM
The above mentioned "Bushisms" can't possibly have come from our president. These have to be propaganda from democratic guerilla's waiting to steal the 2008 election from the next Bush in line. The fair governor of Florida and junior's little bro, Jeb. No, these have to have been media plants from the underhanded and petty democrats that are still upset about our clean and precise wins in two consecutive presidential elections. Of course, if this were all true it still wouldn't explain how "El Presidente'" can't give the definition of a simple word like, say, "sovereign" to a reporter who asked him what his definition of the word means. Don't believe little old me? Look for Bush on ebaumsworld.com

So, one well prepared speech = lotsa votes

Lot of rigged voting machines = lotsa votes

A voter suppression plan in democratic states = lotsa votes

Over throwing a dictator that tried to kill pa = A false, "Mission Accomplished"

Completing your own fourth grade vocabulary assignment instead of having daddy hire someone to do it for you = "Gosh ya'll! I didn't know we were gonna have a quiz today?"

Starting a $200 billion dollar war where the #2 man in charge's old company is the primary benificiary of all the death, destruction, and human sacrifice = Good second term foreign policy and a shit load of kickbacks when I'm out of office.

Reporter: "Mr. Bush, don't you feel you should have been impeached for your blatant lies to congress and our allies when you asked for permission to invade Iraq under the quise they were developing weapons of mass destruction?"

Him: "What's that you say dear? I'm sorry I can't hear you. I'm to busy backstroking in all this new oil we liberated!"

Ladies and gentlemen..... This is the man that 49% of the population voted into the White House for a second term.

And for those without a sense of humor let me state, "The first paragraph was sarcasm folks and not my true feelings!"

I did not vote for this man. However, I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt since he "sorta" got elected again. The only thing he has convinced me of is he planned to invade Iraq when he was still Governor of Texas. I feel sorry for the citizens of that state. It is clear to me that if he were any sharper, he'd cut himself. I can't believe this man has so much power at his fingers yet lacks the marbles to use it for the greater good. I'm ashamed of myself for reenlisting. I'll do my job as I swore I would but let me just say I can not express my true feelings about him and this situation the way I would like because of that.

Keeyth
06-29-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by stringfelowhawk
The above mentioned "Bushisms" can't possibly have come from our president. These have to be propaganda from democratic guerilla's waiting to steal the 2008 election from the next Bush in line. The fair governor of Florida and junior's little bro, Jeb. No, these have to have been media plants from the underhanded and petty democrats that are still upset about our clean and precise wins in two consecutive presidential elections. Of course, if this were all true it still wouldn't explain how "El Presidente'" can't give the definition of a simple word like, say, "sovereign" to a reporter who asked him what his definition of the word means. Don't believe little old me? Look for Bush on ebaumsworld.com

So, one well prepared speech = lotsa votes

Lot of rigged voting machines = lotsa votes

A voter suppression plan in democratic states = lotsa votes

Over throwing a dictator that tried to kill pa = A false, "Mission Accomplished"

Completing your own fourth grade vocabulary assignment instead of having daddy hire someone to do it for you = "Gosh ya'll! I didn't know we were gonna have a quiz today?"

Starting a $200 billion dollar war where the #2 man in charge's old company is the primary benificiary of all the death, destruction, and human sacrifice = Good second term foreign policy and a shit load of kickbacks when I'm out of office.

Reporter: "Mr. Bush, don't you feel you should have been impeached for your blatant lies to congress and our allies when you asked for permission to invade Iraq under the quise they were developing weapons of mass destruction?"

Him: "What's that you say dear? I'm sorry I can't hear you. I'm to busy backstroking in all this new oil we liberated!"

Ladies and gentlemen..... This is the man that 49% of the population voted into the White House for a second term.

And for those without a sense of humor let me state, "The first paragraph was sarcasm folks and not my true feelings!"

I did not vote for this man. However, I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt since he "sorta" got elected again. The only thing he has convinced me of is he planned to invade Iraq when he was still Governor of Texas. I feel sorry for the citizens of that state. It is clear to me that if he were any sharper, he'd cut himself. I can't believe this man has so much power at his fingers yet lacks the marbles to use it for the greater good. I'm ashamed of myself for reenlisting. I'll do my job as I swore I would but let me just say I can not express my true feelings about him and this situation the way I would like because of that.

Sorry to hear that bro. I support our military 100%...
...but they are being led by a blind man. An evil, blind man.:(

BigBadBrian
06-29-2005, 01:49 PM
There's no doubt that the not-too-educated cowboy that drinks beer and loves his grits image is played up...well, they don't have to play up the "not-too-educated" part. And that's the sad thing... To us University grads, or even the ones that like to read a book and don't get their news from Inside Edition

Gimme a fucking break, Rikk. You crack me up. You talk about dumb-fuck W but then brag about being a University grad?

Aren't you trying to get into teacher's college or something or other up there? The man you're referring to graduated from both Harvard and Yale and you're having difficulty meeting the qualifications to teach third-graders. :D

FORD
06-29-2005, 01:57 PM
Junior only "graduated" because his degrees were bought and paid for.

academic punk
06-29-2005, 03:15 PM

He actually had a very funny joke (written by his speechwriters one should imagine) about that once.

He was in the same graduating class as who is now I believe a Dean there. When Bush went to give a graduation speech back in June 2001, he quipped, "Me and Dean ___ were good friends in those days, and spent many hours together at the library. He agreed not to read aloud. I agreed not to snore too much."

Keeyth
06-29-2005, 03:20 PM

Exactly.

Keeyth
06-29-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
He actually had a very funny joke (written by his speechwriters one should imagine) about that once.

He was in the same graduating class as who is now I believe a Dean there. When Bush went to give a graduation speech back in June 2001, he quipped, "Me and Dean ___ were good friends in those days, and spent many hours together at the library. He agreed not to read aloud. I agreed not to snore too much."

Sounds like he leads the country the same way he did his schoolwork... ...asleep!:mad:

Grant
06-29-2005, 08:31 PM
At least Clinton was fucking funny. Hell, have you heard some of Kennedy's jokes? The dude could have done stand-up.

Yep, I like his one on J Edgar Hoover, "I might have to pick an FBI Director and it's going to be hard to fill in J Edgar Hoover's...pumps." :D

Remember his laughing footage with Yeltsin. Oh, such nostaligic good memories, how I miss those. :(

Now I have to listen to a pea-sized brain moron trying to be a modern day Winston Churchill. I cringe everytime I hear Bush speak. He is beyond pathetic, it's scary. :mad:

BigBadBrian
06-29-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Exactly.

Is that what you tell people also? I'll bet you don't admit you rode the short bus to school.

LoungeMachine
06-30-2005, 09:59 AM
Gimme a fucking break, Rikk. You crack me up. You talk about dumb-fuck W but then brag about being a University grad?

Aren't you trying to get into teacher's college or something or other up there? The man you're referring to graduated from both Harvard and Yale and you're having difficulty meeting the qualifications to teach third-graders. :D

:eek:

Nickdfresh
06-30-2005, 10:07 AM

There's nothing particulary difficult in graduating from YALE if daddy went there and contributed. BUSH is what's called a "legacy!" :mad:

scamper
06-30-2005, 10:49 AM
If places like Yale and Harvard are just handing out degrees for money, are those degrees worth anything?

Keeyth
06-30-2005, 11:41 AM
Is that what you tell people also? I'll bet you don't admit you rode the short bus to school.

If I really did ride the short bus I'd probably be President right now, don't ya think?

I bet you don't admit I could fuck your girlfriend with all the time you leave her alone while you're out getting tea-bagged!!:D

BigBadBrian
06-30-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
There's nothing particulary difficult in graduating from YALE if daddy went there and contributed. BUSH is what's called a "legacy!" :mad:

Give me a break.

If that's the case, our entire educational system is flawed.

All of it.

Particularly the EDUCATORS.

No Integrity.....and that goes for both the public and private sector...nationwide.

I don't believe that.

LoungeMachine
06-30-2005, 12:47 PM
Give me a break.

All of it.

No Integrity.....and that goes for both the public and private sector...nationwide.

I don't believe that.

I do.

It IS flawed, greatly.:cool:

Phil theStalker
06-30-2005, 12:51 PM
Give me a break.

All of it.

I don't believe that.

Our higher education system has been flawed since Yale was opened. They even opened their own prep school, Philips Academy.

It was founded as a school for the RICH.

Nothing has changed.

If you're not smart enough to get into Yale you just have to be rich.

Still the same.

Flawed.

Get water, get food, get ready.

:spank:

Keeyth
06-30-2005, 12:52 PM
Give me a break.

All of it.

I don't believe that.

What, you don't listen to radio talk shows? Read a newspaper???
There are major flaws in our educational system. For one thing, just last month they said that a school in Sacramento, our state capitol, did not have enough school books for each student to have one.
Our Governor 'borrowed' over 2 billion (that's with a B) dollars from the school system and never paid it back. Talk about no integrity.

Believe that.:confused:

BigBadBrian
06-30-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Our higher education system has been flawed since Yale was opened. They even opened their own prep school, Philips Academy.

It was founded as a school for the RICH.

Nothing has changed.

If you're not smart enough to get into Yale you just have to be rich.

You're just pissed because you were neither. :D

Phil theStalker
06-30-2005, 01:19 PM
You're just pissed because you were neither. :D
Wrong.

When I was in the 9th grade, WITHOUT APPLYING, I and six (6) other Cleveland Public School MALES were awarded full 3 year scholarships to Philips Academy. Only ONE of us went (haha, he was the ONLY one with long hair and smoked pot in the 9th grade -- they GOT him at Philips).

I had my family, my friends, my neighborhood, my GIRLFRIEND. Why would I want to go to Philips in Mass.? Think of my age at the time.

Can you imagine how they can brainwash a boy at that age for their "plans?"

Can you imagine what a boy who would leave his family at that age would do to others as an adult, an adult educated by one world government society? He'll smash you with no love lost.

My parents said, do you want to go (away from home at that age), and I said no, and that was that.

So you don't know what you're talking about, and now you know more about me.

Think if I, or any MALE boy, was taken that young into that society.

I could have been Skull & Bones.

I could be working to take away your freedom and your sovereignty and destroy you.

Instead, my 128 IQ is on the other side of the fence fighting the Yalers and the NWO'ers.

I'm not on the fence now, and I wasn't on any fence when I was a pubic lad in the 9th grade.

Not only that, do you know about the homosexual scandal in daddy Bush's and junior's White Houses?

The pedophiles picked 6 "boys," from Cleveland, Ohio (and others across the nation) and I didn't go.

That's good news f4or you, BBB.

Hey, don't lie about me when you post. PM me, ask me anywhere before you ASSUME anything, and I'll answer you.

Now I've answered you.

Oh and again, none of us APPLIED for any scholarships. THEY WERE WATCHING US. THEY ARE WELL ORGANIZED.

It's later than you... it's t2oo late.

Phil theStalker
06-30-2005, 11:26 PM
They're watching.:)

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 01:19 AM
Give me a break.

All of it.

I don't believe that.

I don't necessarily disagree that there are many flaws in education. I'm leaving secondary level as a result of much of the bullshit I've seen.

But education begins at home, so you might say a lot of parents are flawed as well...And YALE has always been that way. DAVID DELLINGER (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Dellinger), From Yale To Jail graduated with honors in the late 30's, but wrote about how dumb kids got in simply because they were rich, and didn't belong there.
http://www.economist.com/images/webonly/dellinger.jpg

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 01:37 AM
For more info on the real Christian, David Dellinger:

http://www.warresisters.org/nva0504-4.htm

Phil theStalker
07-01-2005, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by academic punk

GW had a not so funny joke recently. Not funny f4or us.

I don't know the prof's name, butt GW was making a speech and he said something along the lines, "We went to school together... he got a PHD. and is sitting there listening t2o me and I'm the President (of the U.S.A.)."

Dat's a SCARY thought he pointed out, butt he wuz trying t2o make a joke.

To me tit's not funny. It's a slap in the face of everyo1ne who should know better than to follow a stupid, foolish and ignorant "leader" like that.

And... IT'S PROOF HE SHOULDN'T BE PRESIDENT, and he (GW) knows it.

Dat's evun scarier.

Sad f4or us all.

War on the red states.

Assholes.

Phil theStalker
07-01-2005, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I don't necessarily disagree that there are many flaws in education. I'm leaving secondary level as a result of much of the bullshit I've seen.

But education begins at home, so you might say a lot of parents are flawed as well...And YALE has always been that way. DAVID DELLINGER (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Dellinger), From Yale To Jail graduated with honors in the late 30's, but wrote about how dumb kids got in simply because they were rich, and didn't belong there.

Part of this problem is that these DUMB RICH kids are/were going t2o grow up and inherit their family's fortune and corporations.

They are DUMB, butt they need t2o have those YALE degrees so smarter subordinates listen to them and t2o give stockholers in their companies CONFIDENCE in the buffoons at the top.

"Do you want a war?"
BRAVEHEART

Phil theStalker
07-01-2005, 10:20 AM
Dat's da trade-off wit stupidity and money$$$$.

and da side effects are stupid governments and stupid economies all ova da werld..

BigBadBrian
07-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Part of this problem is that these DUMB RICH kids are/were going t2o grow up and inherit their family's fortune and corporations.

They are DUMB, butt they need t2o have those YALE degrees so smarter subordinates listen to them and t2o give stockholers in their companies CONFIDENCE in the buffoons at the top.

"Do you want a war?"
BRAVEHEART

Tribunal clears Britain's Prince Harry of cheating on art exam
ADVERTISEMENT

AFP Photo

Prince Harry, third in line to the British throne, was cleared of cheating on his graduation art exam at prestigious Eton College when a tribunal ruled his teacher had been fired unfairly.

The employment tribunal in Reading, west of London, upheld the contention of art teacher Sarah Forsyth, 30, that she had been unfairly dismissed in her suit against the school.

But it rejected her claim of sex discrimination and criticised her for abusing her position when she made a secret tape recording of Harry in an attempt to back up her claims he cheated on the exam in 2003.

Forsyth had accused the college's headmaster Anthony Little of having wanted to fire her because she knew too much about the help given Prince Harry before his final exam in art.

Forsyth said the head of the art department, Ian Burke, had helped Harry, now 20, complete his work of art for the exam. She said she had written almost all of the written text submittted with the art work.

But the tribunal accepted Burke's account, who said that Forsyth had not written the piece on her own but simply sat with Prince Harry and helped with vocabulary such as "multi-directional hatching".

Clarence House, the official residence of Prince Harry, his brother William, their father Prince Charles and his new wife Camilla, said it was "delighted" that Harry had been "totally cleared" of cheating.

Yeah, I'll bet they were delighted. I wonder how many pounds it took for them to be "delighted." ;)

Link (http://sg.news.yahoo.com/050704/1/3tam1.html)

Phil theStalker
07-05-2005, 11:13 PM
But it rejected her claim of sex discrimination and criticised her for abusing her position when she made a secret tape recording of Harry in an attempt to back up her claims he cheated on the exam in 2003.
Good article, BBB.

There aren't any brain surgeons or any doctors at all in dat fakked up family.

Ask flappo.

I think he knows o1ne aff them.