PDA

View Full Version : List of Impeachable Offenses by Bush

Hardrock69
06-26-2005, 07:47 PM
une 25, 2005

BUSH'S IMPEACHABLE OFFENCES

Compiled by "Son of a Bush"

1) The now famous Downing Street Memo, along with the testimony of former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neil constitute direct evidence of a decision by Bush to invade a sovereign foreign nation on entirely specious grounds.

2) The decision to deploy chemical weapons in Fallujah came from Rumsfeld who no doubt covered his ass by receiving assent from Bush to use these banned weapons

3) The decision by Bush to dig up dirt on UN diplomats when the General Assembly was considering his ill-fated war resolution

4) Authorizing torture of POW's - a direct violation of the protocols of the Geneva Convention

5) Holding so called "non-combatant civilians" for an indefinite period of time ,depriving them of their day in court ,acess to counsel, and acess to family members who could plead their cause to the public.

6) Kidnapping so called "terror suspects" , placing them on Rendition Airways, and sending them to countries like Uzbekistan who boil these ,untried,unconvicted people alive.

7) foreknowledge of 9/11 by Bush, Rice, and the top Neocons at the Pentagon . The only ones warned were Fmr. SF. Mayor Willie Brown, Salman Rushdie (Via Scotland Yard) and Ariel Sharon, who cancelled his trip to NYC scheduled for the weekend prior to 9/11.

8) Engaging in a massive voter suppression campaign in the state of Ohio to secure a second term by fraudulent means. Such activities carry criminal sanctions as outlined in the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

9) Covering up the involvement of Mossad in 9/11. The fellow that secreted these spies and explosives experts out of country and back into Israel , Michael Chertoff, was promoted from Criminal Division of the Justice Dept to lead the Dept. of Homeland Security.!

10) The attempt to quash the testimony of Sibel Edmonds using the bogus shield of the States Secret Act.

11) Engaging in a sytematic campaign of depriving political dissidents of their 1st ammendment rights to condem Bush administration policy. Protesters are removed out of crowds and summarily placed in jail. The Secret Service, under orders of the President, conduct "Harassment and intimidation Interviews" of anti -Bush political activists.

12) Conspiring with Ken Lay to rip-off the the people of California by creating false energy shortages,thus creating the causus belli for charging energy consumers illegal, confiscatory rates. 13) Conspiring to rig the vote count in the state of Fl. by hacking optical scan machines and E-voting machines and covering up the latter by passing legislation in the state of Fl to prevent post-election examination of E-voting machines.

14) Illegally transferring $700 million from the budget for the war in Afghanistan for war preparations in Iraq in July 2002, without Congressional Approval. This is a Constitutional violation.

15) The "outing" of CIA operative Valerie Plame.

This info is what I can recover off the top of my head. Clearly an impeachment inquiry by the US House Judiciary Committeee is an action clearly overdue. Some of the allegations are violations of international law. They fall under the impeachment clause as well . An additional action of filing criminal referral to the UN War Crimes Tribunal in the Hague is also an absolute must if the United States wants to gain the esteem of the citizens of the entire world.
www.whatreallyhappened.com/impeacharticles.html

Seshmeister
06-26-2005, 08:27 PM
If the media were more diligent and people had a better than 2 minute concentration span he wouldn't need to be impeached, he would have been thrown out already.

FORD
06-26-2005, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
If the media were more diligent and people had a better than 2 minute concentration span he wouldn't need to be impeached, he would have been thrown out already.

That's half the problem. The other half is a Congress where nearly all the Republicans (Ron Paul being a notable exception) and even tragically a good portion of the "Democrats" (DLC types) are so tied to corporate interests and the PNAC/Likud lobby that impeaching the Chimp is nearly impossible at this point.

It took an investigative media to dig the dirt on Nixon, and Republicans in Congress who put the law above their party to bring him down. I'd like to believe that big wins in the House and Senate in 2006 would be enough to remove that fucking criminal, but it's a longshot at best :(

Rikk
06-26-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by FORD
It took an investigative media to dig the dirt on Nixon, and Republicans in Congress who put the law above their party to bring him down. I'd like to believe that big wins in the House and Senate in 2006 would be enough to remove that fucking criminal, but it's a longshot at best :(

An investigation the likes of Watergate could never happen in this day age. Publications like the Washington Post are more closely tied to Washington itself than they were in 1973. Woodward and Bernstein have said themselves that this kind of investigative freedom would never occur in this day and age. It was sad enough in 1973 that the entire nation knew that Nixon was a criminal, but it took such an investigation and inside information before the dominoes started following. The bombing of Cambodia alone (which had devestative results, resulting in the Khmer Rouge take-over in 1975 and one of the biggest practical genocides in history) should have placed Nixon in a jail cell. But the Americans even thought Watergate should be a debate.

LoungeMachine
06-27-2005, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
An investigation the likes of Watergate could never happen in this day age. Publications like the Washington Post are more closely tied to Washington itself than they were in 1973.

Of course it could/can/will.

But it wont be from old school / media whored news outlets.

It'll be the web, weblogs, and inside sources skirting the press establishment.

How do you think the DSM has gotten the legs it now has with congress?

It wasnt the Post:cool:

Rikk
06-27-2005, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Of course it could/can/will.

But it wont be from old school / media whored news outlets.

It'll be the web, weblogs, and inside sources skirting the press establishment.

How do you think the DSM has gotten the legs it now has with congress?

It wasnt the Post:cool:

Yeah, but after seeing the bullshit that happened with Clinton in the late 90s, which was a financially backed smear campaign that dated 'til at least '91, I can't imagine that the American public would make a single conclusion unless CNN paints it for them. That was so clearly a fucking travesty of justice that the country was more concerned with the man's semen sample when there was room for debate when it came to the smoking gun of secret Cambodian bombing.

No matter what the resourceful or the intelligent want to prove, the public is too stupid or uncaring to have an outcry...at least that's how I feel. Maybe I'm just beyond disillusioned after this election. If you look at my posting history, I think November is when my Front Lines posts severely dropped in number, not that I did so many before then.

I just feel that most people don't give a shit and are happy to buy any public story with some patriotic sloganeering. If they hear of human rights violations, genocide in the Sudan or an entire race of people being persecuted in the country, they just nod their heads, think they'll still remember it by election time and then switch to THE VIEW.

LoungeMachine
06-27-2005, 01:46 AM
An investigation the likes of Watergate could never happen in this day age.

Fine, but it didnt address your claim.

I take great exception to your claim it "could never happen" in this day and age. On the contrary, it's going to be alot harder to IGNORE stories that have the impact of the web.

Just look at the Jeff Guckert expose for one example.

We're witnessing the next Watergate, and it's not unfolding in the mainstream US press. It's not 1974

THAT's MY point.

Rikk
06-27-2005, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Fine, but it didnt address your claim.

I take great exception to your claim it "could never happen" in this day and age. On the contrary, it's going to be alot harder to IGNORE stories that have the impact of the web.

Just look at the Jeff Guckert expose for one example.

We're witnessing the next Watergate, and it's not unfolding in the mainstream US press. It's not 1974

THAT's MY point.

Relax, LOUNGEACT. Relax.

I think you're missing MY point.

I'm not saying the truth can't be found. Of course it can...easier than ever. Hell, the Chinese have said that they have way more access to the real truth thanks to the net, etc. The age of information and all that...

What I mean is, just because the truth is out there doesn't mean people will want to find it or that they'll do anything about it. Without a big campaign on their favorite media outlets (which we both agree isn't happening right now), something like an Impeachment isn't like. It's not that the mass media doesn't have access to information. The problem is that they won't report it...no matter how big it is.

HARDROCK's list of Impeachable offenses is great. There were a ton of these that could have been proved and WIDELY reported before the election...but they weren't. Even the Republican opposition wouldn't touch these hot potatoes. I sat watching the debates screaming for real questions about the last four years...but they never came. If the evidence and information that was available before the election didn't do what it should have, I guess my faith is pretty low that recent information will be heard and reacted to properly by voters or Congress, etc.

I feel pretty hopeless. This is among the worst administrations in American history. But more than ever, JOE AVERAGE doesn't seem to give a shit.

Seshmeister
06-27-2005, 07:27 PM
It definitely wouldn't be Woodward that did it anyway.

He was last seen suckling at the Bush nipple.

Rikk
06-27-2005, 07:30 PM
It definitely wouldn't be Woodward that did it anyway.

He was last seen suckling at the Bush nipple.

Indeed. And that's a very sad symbol of our times, isn't it?

DLR'sCock
06-27-2005, 07:37 PM
Relax, LOUNGEACT. Relax.

I think you're missing MY point.

I'm not saying the truth can't be found. Of course it can...easier than ever. Hell, the Chinese have said that they have way more access to the real truth thanks to the net, etc. The age of information and all that...

What I mean is, just because the truth is out there doesn't mean people will want to find it or that they'll do anything about it. Without a big campaign on their favorite media outlets (which we both agree isn't happening right now), something like an Impeachment isn't like. It's not that the mass media doesn't have access to information. The problem is that they won't report it...no matter how big it is.

HARDROCK's list of Impeachable offenses is great. There were a ton of these that could have been proved and WIDELY reported before the election...but they weren't. Even the Republican opposition wouldn't touch these hot potatoes. I sat watching the debates screaming for real questions about the last four years...but they never came. If the evidence and information that was available before the election didn't do what it should have, I guess my faith is pretty low that recent information will be heard and reacted to properly by voters or Congress, etc.

I feel pretty hopeless. This is among the worst administrations in American history. But more than ever, JOE AVERAGE doesn't seem to give a shit.

I know what you mean there Rikk bud. I wrote my sig, the morning after the election, and that just came out of..., I don't know where, it just flowed right out, because that's how I felt at that moment and for many omnths post-election, but there is always hope.....The truth is leaking out there, and yes the public is more apathetic than ever, but we will see, although I sort of believe that impeachment is not possible, the liars and thieves love their petty power, it is a shame, for all I can care they can have it, but the thing is, it's the harm that they cause others that is the problem....(what a runnnnooonnnnnn sentence!!! lol)

history repeats itself over and over and over and over....

Rikk
06-27-2005, 07:52 PM
I hear you, brother. And there are some better times in history, for sure. To me, the 00's are a mirror image of the 80's. I guess I just don't have the patience to continue trying to preach to the same masses that are losing their kids in this meaningless war and praising the son of a bitch that sent the kids there for no reason than to commit brutal murder and atrocities in the name of big, big business.

I knew the mentality of many Americans was near chimp level when they voted W in on the premise that he would keep them safer...considering he's the idiot that let the guard down with a million signs of at attack in 2001...

BigBadBrian
06-27-2005, 10:27 PM

I knew the mentality of many Americans was near chimp level when they voted W in on the premise that he would keep them safer...considering he's the idiot that let the guard down with a million signs of at attack in 2001...

Oh Geez, now I've heard it all. Quick I'm gonna barf. That was absolutlely STUPID. :p

Bush was in office for off eight months while his predecessor was in office for eitgh years That includes all the revelations of the detailed planning that went into the 911 attacks on BC's watch and the Saudi hijackers roaming America at will during the year 2000. Yeah, there were millions of signs alright...
:rolleyes:

Rikk
06-27-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Quick I'm gonna barf.

Let me get you a basket.:)

http://www.pukepics.com/iimages/pukers/6.jpg

4moreyears
06-28-2005, 08:22 AM

Yeah you are right. The New York Times and the Washington Post are very pro Bush.

fucking Moron.

Keeyth
06-29-2005, 07:41 PM
Oh Geez, now I've heard it all. Quick I'm gonna barf. That was absolutlely STUPID. :p

Bush was in office for off eight months while his predecessor was in office for eitgh years That includes all the revelations of the detailed planning that went into the 911 attacks on BC's watch and the Saudi hijackers roaming America at will during the year 2000. Yeah, there were millions of signs alright...
:rolleyes:

You are one of these apathetic Joe Averages, but what is worse is that you just don't GET it!! This was a war of opportunity, and there are countless cases of things that happened to warn the White House, not to mention DIRECT warnings, that make it obvious that if W wasn't PART of the attacks, he was at least complacent in them, as it was all part of a long range (PNAC) plan to start a war in the middle east.

I know you'd love to place your chin on George's taint, but don't you at LEAST have a problem with the fact that the company gaining the most from this whole war happens to be the one headed up by the Vice President until 1998???!?!?!? :mad:

Get a fucking CLUE!!!

BigBadBrian can't be accused of having a BigBadBrain, that's for sure...

BigBadBrian
06-29-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth

BigBadBrian can't be accused of having a BigBadBrain, that's for sure...

Go home boy, this forum is for adults.

Does daddy know you're on his computer? :rolleyes:

Keeyth
06-30-2005, 11:57 AM
Go home boy, this forum is for adults.

Does daddy know you're on his computer? :rolleyes:

Listen you old tea-bag queen, I'll show you who your daddy is. Get a fuckin' clue, grow some balls, and learn to speak out against a President who has done nothing but harm his own country and it's people.

BigBadBrian... ...you MUST be a redneck.:rolleyes:

BigBadBrian
06-30-2005, 12:36 PM
Listen you old tea-bag queen, I'll show you who your daddy is. Get a fuckin' clue, grow some balls, and learn to speak out against a President who has done nothing but harm his own country and it's people.

BigBadBrian... ...you MUST be a redneck.:rolleyes:

Nope, I'm not a redneck, whatever your silly definition is (funny how that comes from the party of tolerance, huh? :rolleyes: ), but I'm glad they're on "our" side.

Boy, your party sure was courting that "Redneck" vote a year or two ago. :D

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/12950.jpg

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/13230.jpg

BTW - the next Redneck will probably come up and kick you right in your elitist ass, you candy-ass puss. :p

Keeyth
06-30-2005, 12:47 PM
Elitist ass??? You talking to me??? Oh BigBadTeaBag, is that the best that you can do? :D

BigBadBrian
06-30-2005, 12:59 PM
Elitist ass??? You talking to me??? Oh BigBadTeaBag, is that the best that you can do? :D

Here Keeyth, go beat your meat, you sound frustrated:

:D

http://galleries.nyccash.com/sites/velvet/img/004/full/004.jpg

Keeyth
06-30-2005, 01:24 PM
No thanks, I've got your girlfriend!:D

Keeyth
06-30-2005, 01:25 PM
I like the way the come shoots out of her nose when she blows me. That's what I call a talented lady!

Keeyth
06-30-2005, 01:25 PM
You gotta love a girl who blows with enthusiasm! :D

BigBadBrian
06-30-2005, 06:29 PM
BBB - 1

Keeyth - 0

Warham
06-30-2005, 06:32 PM
Lame.

Guitar Shark
06-30-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Lame.

What about that.. another thing we agree on. ;)

And get off this impeachment thing people -- no matter how grievous the offenses, it ain't gonna happen.

BigBadBrian
06-30-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
What about that.. another thing we agree on. ;)

And get off this impeachment thing people -- no matter how grievous the offenses, it ain't gonna happen.

Indeed. The best the Democrats can hope for is to pick up seats in the House and Senate in '06 and to go for broke in 2008.

:gulp:

Unchainme
06-30-2005, 06:48 PM
The problem Is the democrats still think there running the 2004 election, constantly trying to make him llok bad. But you guys aren't thinking ahead to the 2008 election and the 2006 election for that matter. I right now would say forget bush he's yesterdays news by '08 go and try make Hillary look good, and make McCain and I think Guilanni is running for this to, look bad. But of course The Democrat party appears to not have any sense and will porbably not do this and lose in '08.

Warham
06-30-2005, 06:49 PM
That was the best joke I've heard all day, Brian!

FORD
06-30-2005, 06:49 PM
42% of the country are ready, and that number will go up as the truth comes out :)

Keeyth
06-30-2005, 06:53 PM
BBB - 1

Keeyth - 0

You keep score like an electronic voting machine! :D

Warham
06-30-2005, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by FORD
42% of the country are ready, and that number will go up as the truth comes out :)

Please, FORD.

There will be no 'chimpeachment', because for one thing you'd need a House and Senate to be a Democrat majority. It's not happening in 2006 either. He'll be out of office and Hillary will be in before any such hearings can take place.

I do admit I love a good imagination.

Nickdfresh
06-30-2005, 06:58 PM
I think Democrats should be more worried about the 06' and 08' elections than the hyperbolic, alienating talk of impeachment. There is a real opportunity here if anyone is smart enough to step up and show actual leadership.

Guitar Shark
06-30-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I think Democrats should be more worried about the 06' and 08' elections than the hyperbolic, alienating talk of impeachment. There is a real opportunity here if anyone is smart enough to step up and show actual leadership.

Amen.

But who?

There is nobody.

Warham
06-30-2005, 07:01 PM
For all the talk about Republicans doing badly in the polls, the Democrats are doing just as bad or worse in polling. Howard Dean isn't winning any converts, and neither are guys like Durbin and Kennedy.

Nickdfresh
06-30-2005, 07:21 PM
Amen.

But who?

There is nobody.

Yes, but fortunately the REPUBLICANS are even worse off. I used to like McCAIN; but even though he's actually somewhat truthful about the situation, unlike the Kool-Aid drinckin' fucknuts, he still wants to keep the troops in IRAQ.

The funny thing is, I posted an article the other day about how when Americans withdraw from an area, by-and-large, it tends to be pacified by IRAQ troops and militias. This is because US troops serve as a unifying national symbol of struggle for the IRAQ Insurgents.

What this whole thing is really about is the question--Will the US continue to try to quell the insurgency so we can maintain huge bases after some sort of order is returned?" The fact is that we will not be able too. We should begin a phased-withdrawl, try to talk to some insurgent groups, and let the inevitable civil war take it's course, the SUNNI's might be a little more cooperative when their outnumbered, and no one will be there to stop a blood bath, and the SHIITES from bombing the shit out of their Mosques like they've been doing to the SHIITES. Forget about the fucking bases, that's done-out of the question! and let's get the fuck out!

Nickdfresh
06-30-2005, 07:22 PM
For all the talk about Republicans doing badly in the polls, the Democrats are doing just as bad or worse in polling. Howard Dean isn't winning any converts, and neither are guys like Durbin and Kennedy.

Really? Who's going to replace King George the Worst? His bro'? Cheney? Bill Frist? LOL

Phil theStalker
06-30-2005, 07:32 PM
I think Democrats should be more worried about the 06' and 08' elections than the hyperbolic, alienating talk of impeachment. There is a real opportunity here if anyone is smart enough to step up and show actual leadership. Biden is a leading Democrat who says he wants to run, and he wants to STAY in Iraq "until the job is done."

The election will make NO change.

There's going to be a revolt.

The people's will cannot be ignored any longer.

The politicians ignored the American people's will all the way through Vietnam up to today.

It takes time for a true revolt to happen.

The colonialists petitioned England f4or over 20 years before they fired on their own troops. i.e., they were BRITISH colonialists

Then... they had enough.

BushI, ClintonI, BushII, ClintonII (or Biden), the people have had enough.

Get water, get food, get ready.

:spank:

Keeyth
06-30-2005, 07:35 PM
Um, I ate all my food. I have to go get some more...

Nickdfresh
06-30-2005, 07:37 PM
BIDEN will fall off the slippery log like he always does. I think the field will be filled in with the unexpected.

Phil theStalker
06-30-2005, 07:38 PM
Amen.

But who?

There is nobody.
Welcome t2o hell.

There won't be anybody.

There is going to be separate regional governments after the American civil war and there will never be a United States again.

THAT'S the "unexpected."

Keeyth
06-30-2005, 07:43 PM
O.K. now your talking a little crazy... :D

Nickdfresh
06-30-2005, 07:48 PM
O.K. now your talking a little crazy... :D

Welcome to PHIL's world man!
http://www.chez.com/philmath/page-cinema/images/a_now_dhopper.jpg

Phil theStalker
06-30-2005, 07:57 PM
Welcome to PHIL's world man!
[
LMAO!

Yeh, welcome t2o my nightmare. hahaa, Nick

Good o1ne.

Keeyth
06-30-2005, 08:02 PM
Well, I'm going on a cross country vacation to a Family reunion in South Dakota next week and I leave tomorrow, so don't let anything too bad happen while I'm gone, O.K. Phil!
See ya all when I get back! :D

BigBadBrian
06-30-2005, 08:04 PM
Well, I'm going on a cross country vacation to a Family reunion in South Dakota next week and I leave tomorrow, so don't let anything too bad happen while I'm gone, O.K. Phil!

Have a good trip. :)

Phil theStalker
06-30-2005, 08:07 PM
You'll be missed.

When you git back I may be President of Ohio.:D

President Stalker

Keeyth
06-30-2005, 08:07 PM
Thanks BBB. Talk to ya when I get back. Roth on! :D

Unchainme
06-30-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
You'll be missed.

When you git back I may be President of Ohio.:D

President Stalker

Hey can i be your runningmate

Unchainme
06-30-2005, 08:26 PM
Vice President Unchainme.

Phil theStalker
06-30-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Hey can i be your runningmate
YES!

Warham
06-30-2005, 10:06 PM
Really? Who's going to replace King George the Worst? His bro'? Cheney? Bill Frist? LOL

Just somebody that can beat Hillary.

LoungeMachine
06-30-2005, 10:08 PM

YOU could beat Hillary :rolleyes:

Phil theStalker
06-30-2005, 10:19 PM
I don't think Hillary is going t2o get tit.

She may be picked on the dem's ticket f4or a VP running mate.

I think THAT can happen.

Why rush things.

Then after she's been VP, if the dem's win, she can THEN be picked f4or Pres..

If the country stays t2ogether that long.:(

Unchainme
06-30-2005, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
YES!

Yeah!
Stalker/Unchainme '08

Phil theStalker
06-30-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Yeah!
Stalker/Unchainme '08
We'll git bumper stickers, buttons, TV spots, da WERKS!

Can you loan me 5 bucks, running mate?:)

Big Train
07-01-2005, 01:43 AM
I love the Frontline. This thread just has it all. It starts off with some half assed theories, some self righteousness, then some anger, followed by a healthy dose of liberal eliteness (the people of the country are all stupid except for me and the few who think like me). What a ride...

Then we detour through the whoop-de-doo's of who is and who isn't a fag, who is who's daddy and just WHO'S girlfriend takes a huge load and erupts the excess from her nose.

Then it's down the back straightaway with the side argument of who's party is more fucked currently and who in the end shall prevail. Add a Liberal (pun intended) dash of naming the Evil Empire and we have a successful Frontline thread. Nothing discussed, nothing debated, all current opinions redistributed and on we go.

I love this place...

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
I love the Frontline. This thread just has it all. It starts off with some half assed theories, some self righteousness, then some anger, followed by a healthy dose of liberal eliteness (the people of the country are all stupid except for me and the few who think like me). What a ride...

Then we detour through the whoop-de-doo's of who is and who isn't a fag, who is who's daddy and just WHO'S girlfriend takes a huge load and erupts the excess from her nose.

Then it's down the back straightaway with the side argument of who's party is more fucked currently and who in the end shall prevail. Add a Liberal (pun intended) dash of naming the Evil Empire and we have a successful Frontline thread. Nothing discussed, nothing debated, all current opinions redistributed and on we go.

I love this place...

As opposed to your self-serving, masturbatory bitching and whining about copyright laws and how you can't afford a new BMW as a result of internet piracy? I though taking personal responsibility was part of Conservative philosophy...:rolleyes:

A pretty ironic rant coming from you Biggie.

Big Train
07-01-2005, 01:56 AM
Who is ranting, Capt. Doucebag? I'm saying I'm E-N-J-O-Y-I-N-G it ok? Is that OK to say? Do you need to pounce every fucking time I make a post?

At least I'm attempting to debate in my threads about issues I actually care about. Copyright laws are a big deal to me as well as immigration. I thought you were a grown enough man to have a decent, respectful conversation. At least I used to think. I keep my attacks friendly and sportsmanlike, but you feel like you need to keep bringing my personal life and what I do for a living into it to "get" me. Intellgent debate I guess isn't on the menu around here anymore. But whatever..

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
Who is ranting, Capt. Doucebag? I'm saying I'm E-N-J-O-Y-I-N-G it ok? Is that OK to say? Do you need to pounce every fucking time I make a post?

At least I'm attempting to debate in my threads about issues I actually care about. Copyright laws are a big deal to me as well as immigration. I thought you were a grown enough man to have a decent, respectful conversation. At least I used to think. I keep my attacks friendly and sportsmanlike, but you feel like you need to keep bringing my personal life and what I do for a living into it to "get" me. Intellgent debate I guess isn't on the menu around here anymore. But whatever..

I'm gonna' ask you the same question I asked JESTERSTAR yesterday, what's a "doucebag?":) :confused:

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 02:00 AM
Sorry, I just thought you were turning into a self-rightous windbag cunt again, but I gott'cha now, we're cool!:)

Big Train
07-01-2005, 02:02 AM
Well fine , whatever..but again, ENOUGH about my personal life.

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 02:03 AM
Hey I said, people shouldn't expect you to provide your personal history and intricate knowledge on this website, unless of course it involves VAN HALEN rumors/news.;) :cool:

Phil theStalker
07-01-2005, 02:04 AM
Sorry, I just thought you were turning into a self-rightous windbag cunt again, but I gott'cha now, we're cool!:)
Big Train's not good on da nite shift.

During da day he's fine.:D

Phil theStalker
07-01-2005, 02:05 AM
I'm gonna' ask you the same question I asked JESTERSTAR yesterday, what's a "doucebag?":) :confused:
Aw, c'mon, Nick.

Do you eat un-douched pussy?