PDA

View Full Version : Holy Fucking Shit Check Out The New King Kong Trailer!!!

Hardrock69
06-28-2005, 02:07 AM
Small Version for 56k

http://www.kingkongmovie.com/ef239524432ba87f1ca8f70eed4b1fa7/en_small.html

BIG Version for broadband:

http://www.kingkongmovie.com/ef239524432ba87f1ca8f70eed4b1fa7/en_large.html

Due out December 14th..

Man it has EVERYTHING!!!!

IT IS THE ONE DIRECTED BY PETER JACKSON!!!

It is a remake of the original, meaning it is set in the late 20s or early 30s....a film maker stranded on an uncharted Island full of natives and a giant ape with a bad temper...along with some old fucked up and pissed off dinosaurs 'n' shit...

OOH AND WE GET TO SEE KING KING TELL A T-REX:

YOU FUCK - STAY AWAY FUM MAH BITCH - I'M GONNA KILL YOOO!!

:D :D :D

Needless to say...just the trailer has me enthusiastic like a mufkker....

Hardrock69
06-28-2005, 02:18 AM
:D

Seshmeister
06-28-2005, 07:58 AM
I dunno how anyone can get excited about a remake of a remake?

Yawn...

Please don't go to this movie it just encourages Hollywood to keep remaking things because they won't take a chance on anything new or good.

Bill Lumbergh
06-28-2005, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
I dunno how anyone can get excited about a remake of a remake?

Yawn...

Please don't go to this movie it just encourages Hollywood to keep remaking things because they won't take a chance on anything new or good.

A-fucking-men.

Phil theStalker
06-28-2005, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
[/B]
Quicktime, you've got t2o bee kidding mme..

..dat fruit stuff's fer flappo..

..he likes alla dat mac stuff..

..i bought a G4 f4or 2K and tit came wit Windows NT..

..how's dat f4or yer appel cobbler, flappo?

:spank:

bueno bob
06-28-2005, 01:14 PM
Looks stupid. A remake of a remake of a movie that wasn't very good in the first place? No thanks, think I'll pass. If the remake of a remake bit wasn't enough, it's got Jack Black in it, and that's more than enough to keep me miles away from anywhere close to this.

Land of the Dead, on the other hand, I'm all excited to go see!

UGS
06-28-2005, 10:11 PM
I dunno, the dinosaurs and Kong don't even look as real as the dinos in Jurassic Park, and JP was over ten years ago

Thorman
06-28-2005, 11:33 PM
Dude, saw it liked it...nuff said

Hardrock69
06-29-2005, 01:59 AM
I too hate the fact that Hollyweird is incapable of original screenplays anymore....

But I would dig seeing Peter Jackson's take on this...as he obviously is basically just doing the original film with upgraded technology....

Dan
06-29-2005, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
I too hate the fact that Hollyweird is incapable of original screenplays anymore....

But I would dig seeing Peter Jackson's take on this...as he obviously is basically just doing the original film with upgraded technology....

Peter Jackson help us by putting New Zealand on The Map of The World.

Hardrock69
06-29-2005, 09:26 AM
Very true!
And kudos to him for doing so!

Vinnie Velvet
06-29-2005, 10:26 AM
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz......

Terry
06-30-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Looks stupid. A remake of a remake of a movie that wasn't very good in the first place? No thanks, think I'll pass. If the remake of a remake bit wasn't enough, it's got Jack Black in it, and that's more than enough to keep me miles away from anywhere close to this.

Land of the Dead, on the other hand, I'm all excited to go see!

Heard there was a new version of King Kong coming out. First reaction wasn't 'Great! THIS is what I've been wanting to see!'. Was pretty much the same reaction I had to The Dukes Of Hazzard, Bewitched, The Amityville Horror (2005) and every other fucking remake coming down the pipe: Why?

If Hollywood wanted to do something worthwhile with King Kong using CGI, they should have released a DVD version of the 1976 remake, and digitally grafted some naked boobs on Jessica Lange's chest (presuming there is no existing footage from the 1976 shoot of her nakey). You know, just for kicks. Cuz Lange was smoking back then.

Jack Black is another Hollywood 'funnyman' who, like Will Ferrell, I just don't get. Saw several things with him in it, and am not seeing the humor there. After School Of Rock, which sucked donkey nuts, I'm all done with him.

ULTRAMAN VH
06-30-2005, 01:51 PM
I would probably check it out, but Jack Black is an annoying actor, and I will not pay$ 9.50 of my hard earned money to see that fat dwarf act.

DavidLeeNatra
07-05-2005, 11:22 AM
looks like some good movie for my DVD player and beamer...

Matt White
07-05-2005, 11:44 AM
Liked the original KING KONG.

Can't beat those old movies! The claymation has a charm all it's own!

bueno bob
07-05-2005, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Terry
Heard there was a new version of King Kong coming out. First reaction wasn't 'Great! THIS is what I've been wanting to see!'. Was pretty much the same reaction I had to The Dukes Of Hazzard, Bewitched, The Amityville Horror (2005) and every other fucking remake coming down the pipe: Why?

If Hollywood wanted to do something worthwhile with King Kong using CGI, they should have released a DVD version of the 1976 remake, and digitally grafted some naked boobs on Jessica Lange's chest (presuming there is no existing footage from the 1976 shoot of her nakey). You know, just for kicks. Cuz Lange was smoking back then.

Jack Black is another Hollywood 'funnyman' who, like Will Ferrell, I just don't get. Saw several things with him in it, and am not seeing the humor there. After School Of Rock, which sucked donkey nuts, I'm all done with him.

That about says it all... :)

Hardrock69
07-05-2005, 05:15 PM
He irritates me for some reason....School Of Rock was a great concept for a film, but I really wish there was someone else doing it.....like Marky Mark of Funky Bunch fame....that film he was in called "Rock Star" was almost identical in silliness....

moose
07-05-2005, 06:07 PM
Sorry, but the flick looks good. Think I'll go and watch the movie when it's released.
Anyone goin to see "Devil's Rejects"?(Rob Zombie movie)