PDA

View Full Version : I'm proud to have a fetish for long legs & sexy feet on beautiful women.

Wayne L.
03-08-2004, 10:44 AM
I'm PROUD I have a passionate fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women which I have had ever since I was around 12 years old way back in the mid 70's because there's moe to a beautiful woman than just her nice tits & ass guys, there's nothing more exciting that gets me hot & hard than caressing, kissing & licking her long, luscious legs then taking of her high heels, pumps or mules slowly with anticipation of my wanting tougue on her sexy feet, I'm proud to have a first cousin named Sandra M. that I love with all my heart who is in her early 50's that keeps me satisfied by letting me love & admire her long legs & sexy feet passionately & other things, I'm looking for that special lady at this moment around 25-42 years old with a great personality with long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet that I could caress, kiss, lick, massage & suck endlessly.

Sarge
03-08-2004, 10:50 AM
Hey Wayne,
I see that you still have not learned about the proper usage of periods.
No offense but why would anyone want to read about you sucking on some camel-toed, bleach blond, chainsmoking 50 yeard old cousin?
This must be a joke.
If you can score except with your 50 year old cousin then maybe you need some advise from our resident ladies man, DickFace McSlapnuts.
Thanks and good luck
Sarge

Dickface McSlapnuts
03-08-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Sarge

If you can score except with your 50 year old cousin then maybe you need some advise from our resident ladies man, DickFace McSlapnuts.
Thanks and good luck
Sarge

Yes Sarge I can do that,
Dear Wayne,
The only way out at this point is death, that is right you need to kill yourself.
You are such a pathetic loser that the only pussy you have ever got is the one you paid for.
You have to be a real fucking retard to suck on the toes of some 50 year old whore cousin.
I bet those fuckers have warts and corns all over them.

The only other alternative to death would be total castration to include the teabags and schlong.

Kiss My Motherfuckin' Ass
DickFace

Igosplut
03-08-2004, 12:49 PM
Wayne, Let me help ya out here........

I put up a post with you in mind, just click on the SHOE (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=35912#post35912)

Maybe you can talk to this guy, he's still alive (I think....)

Glad to help ya out......

Little Texan
03-08-2004, 02:42 PM
Wayne, I thought you were a sick puppy for being a foot fucker, but now you inform us that you like to fuck relatives' feet? You can do whatever sick shit you wanna do in the privacy of your own home...fuck your momma's feet for all I care, but I don't want to hear about it. We really don't give a fuck about all your sick foot fucking fantasies, so keep it to yourself, ok? You have sexual relations with your first cousin, so I assume that you are originally from Arkansas? Is this normal behavior in your family, and are you, yourself, the result of a sexual encounter between two family members? If so, that would explain everything.

Little Texan
03-08-2004, 02:45 PM
Sarge, you think you could change Wayne's title from Head Fluffer to Foot Fucker? :D

Junyore Grades
03-08-2004, 03:11 PM
I've got five votes and hes got six is that what you have to do to get votes around here no thanks Ill keep my five votes but I believe I know why he likes his 50 year old first cousin she has probobly already been through the change of life and doesn't have periods

Junyore Grades
03-08-2004, 03:13 PM
Come on!!! That was funny, gimme a vote!

Dickface McSlapnuts
03-08-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Junyore Grades
Come on!!! That was funny, gimme a vote!

1 Vote.. coming up!

rustoffa
03-08-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
I'm PROUD I have a passionate fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women which I have had ever since I was around 12 years old way back in the mid 70's because there's moe to a beautiful woman than just her nice tits & ass guys, there's nothing more exciting that gets me hot & hard than caressing, kissing & licking her long, luscious legs then taking of her high heels, pumps or mules slowly with anticipation of my wanting tougue on her sexy feet, I'm proud to have a first cousin named Sandra M. that I love with all my heart

Wayne L. mule ranch revealed.....
http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/dangerous_goods/mule.jpg

Dave IS VH
03-09-2004, 01:30 AM
Wayne L. What in the Hell is wrong with you?

Keep this foot fetish and sexual feeling for your cousin's feet to your self!!!!!!

Nobody in the Roth Army cares or wants to hear about this shit!!!!!

All your doing is making a Ass out of your self.

rustoffa
03-10-2004, 12:00 AM
Sure,it seems innocent enough........
http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/dangerous_goods/donkey.jpg

Junyore Grades
03-10-2004, 08:34 AM
WooHoo! I feel just like a pimp... no maybe a... Yep, I'd do it just like this:

Bompa-dompa-dompa-dompa
Bompa-dompa-da

I'm justa gigalo
A whore for all your votes
People laugh and cry about me

Just one vote from Hitch
Could give me 36
Ooooh why ya waitin'

You can vote for me
Your pants I'll make ya pee
Oooh, spit your sides right open
'Cause when the punchline comes, I know
I'll need just a nother vote...
Hey rustoffa, Dave is VH, all you other wankers! Don't make me tell knock-knock jokes! I may have to get out my rubber chicken and dribble glass. You wait! I'll make you laugh. You'll vote for me, you all will!! YOU ALL WILL!!

twonabomber
03-10-2004, 08:52 PM
i knew Wayne L was "Shadow."

rustoffa
03-10-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Junyore Grades
I'm justa gigalo
A whore for all your votes
People laugh and cry about me

You can vote for me
Your pants I'll make ya pee
Oooh, spit your sides right open
'Cause when the punchline comes, I know
I'll need just a nother vote...
Hey rustoffa, Dave is VH, all you other wankers! Don't make me tell knock-knock jokes! I may have to get out my rubber chicken and dribble glass. You wait! I'll make you laugh. You'll vote for me, you all will!! YOU ALL WILL!!

I'm castin' my ballot now you filthy whore.Just one thing:when your knuckles start to bleed from scrubbin' those undergarments,come to grasp with the fact that you've only just begun.The ringing of those same scabbed hands and gnashing of multiple capped teeth are soon to follow.I've travelled this jaded campaign trail as well and become a withered shell of my former self with only 3 votes to show for my efforts.If the hit and miss dementia and night sweats subside long enough (and they will,sporadically),return the favor.It's in the fucking whore rulebook whore.
:D

alexpgrimes
03-10-2004, 10:11 PM
sexy feet??? I didn't even notice that women had feet. Why wasn't I notified???

Dave IS VH
03-11-2004, 01:17 AM
I like the Long beautiful legs, but feet what in the fuck would I want with women's feet?

When I see a hot, sexy, and beautiful woman. The last thing I think about is her feet, but to meet their own I guess.

Dave IS VH
03-11-2004, 01:19 AM
I can't beleive this guy already has 6 votes, how do I get some votes as well?

Dr. Love
03-11-2004, 01:25 AM
Beg, like Junyore Grades.

Wayne L.
03-11-2004, 02:00 PM
I LOVE long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women, I'm looking for that special lady around 25-42 years old at this moment, if you guys don't like caressing, kissing, licking, sucking & loving a beautiful woman's long legs & sexy feet, then you need to find out if you're gay because there's more to a beautiful woman than just her nice tits & nice ass, I thought I was in love with my cousin at one time named Sandra E. but nothing happened & it's just jive talking.

Dr. Love
03-11-2004, 02:10 PM
Sandra M. or Sandra E.?

Funkmonkey
03-11-2004, 11:58 PM
I think I'm having minkey deja vu.

This thread, especially WayneL's posts, seem like a carbon copy of a "foot fetish" thread started by Mr. L some time ago.

Whoa, the room is spinning. Everything....

...looks like

....bananas

Funkmonkey
03-12-2004, 12:03 AM
Yep. This thread is just like Mr. L's thread started back in February 1st.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1376

Junyore Grades
03-12-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
I'm castin' my ballot now you filthy whore.Just one thing:when your knuckles start to bleed from scrubbin' those undergarments,come to grasp with the fact that you've only just begun.The ringing of those same scabbed hands and gnashing of multiple capped teeth are soon to follow.I've travelled this jaded campaign trail as well and become a withered shell of my former self with only 3 votes to show for my efforts.If the hit and miss dementia and night sweats subside long enough (and they will,sporadically),return the favor.It's in the fucking whore rulebook whore.
:D

*smokes cigarette*
Thank ya, sailor!! It was good for me too!

Junyore Grades
03-12-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Beg, like Junyore Grades.

(James Earl Jones Voice)
Sir, I do not beg. I get my votes the old fashioned way, I pimp them.

Ally_Kat
03-12-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Funkmonkey
I think I'm having minkey deja vu.

This thread, especially WayneL's posts, seem like a carbon copy of a "foot fetish" thread started by Mr. L some time ago.

Whoa, the room is spinning. Everything....

...looks like

....bananas

Minkey!

where you been? I missed swapping banana milkshake recipies!

http://www.nutritioncouncil.org/member/images/Banana.jpg

Funkmonkey
03-22-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Minkey!

where you been? I missed swapping banana milkshake recipies!

http://www.nutritioncouncil.org/member/images/Banana.jpg

Been AWOL from this party far too long. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

ooooOOOOOoooo the kitty wants to play?!!!

Here's a twist on an old theme: try condensed milk.

eek! eeeeeeeeeeek! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

DLRSLAVE
03-22-2004, 01:11 AM
Uh wayne too late cats out of the bag your a sick fuck...your cousin eeewww!!!! vomit :uck:

flappo
03-22-2004, 03:47 PM
..haah , nice piccie

twonabomber
04-05-2004, 06:45 PM
i forgot i had this...

Figs
11-03-2004, 01:53 PM
We could make a fucking suitcase out of you. Like a crocodile, fat crocodile, fat bastard. You look like fucking Idi Amin, you know what I mean? Stay here? You should be ashamed of yourself. Who do you think you are? King of the castle? Cock of the walk?

smaz
11-04-2004, 05:04 PM
I'm PROUD I have a passionate fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women which I have had ever since I was around 12 years old way back in the mid 70's because there's moe to a beautiful woman than just her nice tits & ass guys, there's nothing more exciting that gets me hot & hard than caressing, kissing & licking her long, luscious legs then taking of her high heels, pumps or mules slowly with anticipation of my wanting tougue on her sexy feet, I'm proud to have a first cousin named Sandra M. that I love with all my heart who is in her early 50's that keeps me satisfied by letting me love & admire her long legs & sexy feet passionately & other things, I'm looking for that special lady at this moment around 25-42 years old with a great personality with long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet that I could caress, kiss, lick, massage & suck endlessly.

Great. Now go and tell someone who gives a fuck.

VHII
11-04-2004, 05:18 PM
youre a weirdo

Figs
01-05-2005, 05:28 PM
Well, that's not for us to say. But I can type in, say, 'sex... fetish'. It takes a little while. There. two thousand, two hundred and thirty matches. Just click on one, at random. Aaaagh, there. 'Dutch girls must be punished for having big boobs'. Now, you don't punish anyone, Dutch or otherwise, for having big boobs.

Nickdfresh
01-05-2005, 05:33 PM
Excellent Figs! LMAO I never saw the infamous Wayne, cousin-feet-fucker-fetish thread.

Nickdfresh
01-19-2005, 08:52 PM
He's baaaack!

Wayne L.
01-19-2005, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
He's baaaack!

I know.

Nickdfresh
01-19-2005, 09:17 PM
This one's for you Wayne!
http://www.one43.com/travelin/australasia/new_zealand/shandras_nasty_feet.jpg
HOT HUH!;)

Wayne L.
01-19-2005, 09:25 PM
This one's for you Wayne!
http://www.one43.com/travelin/australasia/new_zealand/shandras_nasty_feet.jpg
HOT HUH!;)

I don't think so. You do have pictures of long legs & sexy feet on beautiful women don't you?

DLR7884
01-20-2005, 10:18 AM
Wayne, just stop.

You are going to go mental by the end of the day.

DLR7884
This is too fun for us.

Jesterstar
01-20-2005, 11:26 AM
Dudes that like feet like them because women walk all over them.

Wayne L.
01-20-2005, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Dudes that like feet like them because women walk all over them.

You're crazy.

Jesterstar
01-20-2005, 11:31 AM
You're crazy.

Dude it's probably totally true. You dont' come off as having a whole lot of game man. Your a bitches bitch if you know what I mean.

"Let me worship your feet and smell them. Stomp on my balls and call me a woman." You say.

Wayne L.
01-20-2005, 11:33 AM
Dude it's probably totally true. You dont' come off as having a whole lot of game man. Your a bitches bitch if you know what I mean.

"Let me worship your feet and smell them. Stomp on my balls and call me a woman." You say.

There's nothing going on in your head at all so stop pretending like your harassing me & you're supposedly intelligent when you're not.

Jesterstar
01-20-2005, 11:35 AM
There's nothing going on in your head at all so stop pretending like your harassing me & you're supposedly intelligent when you're not.

Did I strike a nerve??? Tell me about the last woman that walked all over you. I hurt didn't it??? You thought if you were a better slave that she would have stayed wouldn't she??? But she is gone. Now you have to work another into your fetish but how??? Your not comfortable with women. They don't like you for you. She was the only one that understood and it's over. It still hurts just like the first day. The pain never goes away.

Wayne L.
01-20-2005, 11:36 AM
Did I strike a nerve??? Tell me about the last woman that walked all over you. I hurt didn't it??? You thought if you were a better slave that she would have stayed wouldn't she??? But she is gone. Now you have to work another into your fetish but how??? Your not comfortable with women. They don't like you for you. She was the only one that understood and it's over. It still hurts just like the first day. The pain never goes away.

No.

Jesterstar
01-20-2005, 11:39 AM
No the pain never goes away does it??? But just know she is getting fucked by a much larger cock that feels better than yours. She doesn't love you anymore.

Wayne L.
01-20-2005, 11:46 AM
No the pain never goes away does it??? But just know she is getting fucked by a much larger cock that feels better than yours. She doesn't love you anymore.

What the hell are you talking about?

Jesterstar
01-20-2005, 11:47 AM
how your X is getting it from a Nig Nog log.

Wayne L.
01-20-2005, 11:49 AM
how your X is getting it from a Nig Nog log.

Your wife isn't sleeping with you because you lost all your money on alcohol & drugs.

Jesterstar
01-20-2005, 11:50 AM
Your wife isn't sleeping with you because you lost all your money on alcohol & drugs.

Dude my GIRLFRIEND slept with me last night. And I got Sex in the afternoon. I didn't even have to suck her feet. How about that???

Wayne L.
01-20-2005, 11:51 AM
Dude my GIRLFRIEND slept with me last night. And I got Sex in the afternoon. I didn't even have to suck her feet. How about that???

LOL.

Jesterstar
01-20-2005, 11:52 AM
OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne L.
01-20-2005, 11:54 AM
OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you are.

Jesterstar
01-20-2005, 11:56 AM
Think about the much larger than yours cock that your ex is hopping up and down on right now with the vagina you thought was yours forever. Sad to think about.

Wayne L.
01-20-2005, 11:58 AM
Think about the much larger than yours cock that your ex is hopping up and down on right now with the vagina you thought was yours forever. Sad to think about.

LOL.

Katydid
01-20-2005, 12:02 PM

Wayne when can I get a foot massage You are just down the road a hop skip and jump

You are making me lose all my punctuations

Forget about Sandra

And you have black hair brown eyes and are handsome

Oh how is your latest album with a bullet doing

I liked Paper Angel was a nice Christmas song about angels on the Christmas tree seems you were a paper angel growing up

This guy makes more than you losers ever will

Just send me your latest info and I'll post it on Embryo Songs

He is in Country Music

twonabomber
01-20-2005, 12:17 PM
Katydid wants you to come and suck on her corns, Wayne.

CROWBAR
01-20-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
Wayne when can I get a foot massage You are just down the road a hop skip and jump

You are making me lose all my punctuations

Forget about Sandra

And you have black hair brown eyes and are handsome

Oh how is your latest album with a bullet doing

I liked Paper Angel was a nice Christmas song about angels on the Christmas tree seems you were a paper angel growing up

This guy makes more than you losers ever will

Just send me your latest info and I'll post it on Embryo Songs

He is in Country Music

You two retards need to hook up in unholy matrimony, as I can't figure out which one of you is worse than the other!! LOL!:lol:

Nickdfresh
01-20-2005, 06:00 PM
I'm actually now glad that Wayne come back.

DLR7884
01-20-2005, 06:05 PM
me too!

:)

Katydid
01-22-2005, 09:10 PM
Here you go Wayne L...Toe Sucking Girls Rodeo Band...

http://www.countryragepage.com/toesucking.htm

Country rage page dot com / toe sucking .htm

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 11:37 AM
Katydid loves you Wayne! E-mail her instead of me you freak, I have corns on my feet you fag.

Wayne L.
01-29-2005, 11:47 AM
I was just e-mailing Nickdfresh to tell him the truth because he thinks he can get me upset but he's wasting his mentally unstable time my friends. I know he's probably an out of work jerk with no life outside this DLR Army site which is his problem & he hates beautiful women as well which is sad.

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 11:48 AM
Come and get'im ladies, post pictures of your feet for ol' Wayne L.!

Wayne L.
01-29-2005, 11:49 AM
What about hot legs Nickdfresh?

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 11:59 AM
I was just e-mailing Nickdfresh to tell him the truth because he thinks he can get me upset but he's wasting his mentally unstable time my friends. I know he's probably an out of work jerk with no life outside this DLR Army site which is his problem & he hates beautiful women as well which is sad.

Well, I don't work on Saturday's Wayne. Isn't it about time for you to start your shift at Wendy's?

My "time" would not "mentally unstable" you self-nullifying nit wit, I WOULD BE! Use grammar properly you hick fool.

Wayne, did you even graduate from High School or get a GED? College?

Where did I ever say I hate beautiful women Wayne, unlike you I've dated a few of 'em. I bet you'd do anything to give my ex-girlfriend a foot massage. She had such nice little, soft feet. But that's not really my thing dude. Do you sit at local malls and stare at young girls feet you freak?:confused: Oh God, it just occurred to me---Wayne, are you a shoe salesman? Awwwwe! That image of Wayne fondling ladies feet as he pretended to fit them for shoes is ruining my lunch here. I bet Katydid would come over and buy shoes though from you buddy.

Maybe you shouldn't comment on other's job situations Wayne, they wouldn't let do what I do you under-educated, hick feet-lovin' freak!

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 12:02 PM
What about hot legs Nickdfresh?

Attraction to legs is semi-normal Wayne, you however are sort of, well not sort of, TOTALLY CREEPY! Posting personals ad's on a fan site for girls with nice feet. Dude, you have problems.

Matt White
01-29-2005, 12:09 PM
HOLY SHIT! The return of Wayne!

I finally figured out where I knew Wayne L. from. He worked with Paul Winchell back in the 70's, using the stage name "Knucklehead Smiff". That's Wayne on the right with the great Paul Winchell.
You should give Paul a call Wayne, get the old act with him and Jerry Mahoney back together.

Figs
01-29-2005, 12:15 PM
Happy belated birthday, Wayne

Wayne L.
01-29-2005, 03:32 PM
Attraction to legs is semi-normal Wayne, you however are sort of, well not sort of, TOTALLY CREEPY! Posting personals ad's on a fan site for girls with nice feet. Dude, you have problems.

If you have a problem with guys like myself liking long, luscious legs on beautiful women then you must be crazy.

Nickdfresh
01-29-2005, 05:20 PM
If you have a problem with guys like myself liking long, luscious legs on beautiful women then you must be crazy.

No Wayne, not legs, FEET! You're a freak that sits in the back room of a shoe store sniffing used women's shoes you pathetic freak. You probably don't even notice their legs.

DLR7884
01-31-2005, 10:28 AM
Happy Birthday Wayne!

41 years old.

DLR7884
Did mommy make you breakfast in bed? :)

DLR7884
01-31-2005, 10:29 AM
A belated birthday gift for the foot fetish faggot!

CROWBAR
01-31-2005, 11:40 AM
Our fren, wayne L., shoe salesman by day, foot wanker at night! :D