PDA

View Full Version : Why are we Germans so much more sensible than others

kentuckyklira
06-30-2005, 05:14 AM
The worldīs largest solar power plant is here in Germany.

Jeez, this is a country where itīs raining half of the time, and this plant is already earning money nevertheless. Why the fuck canīt countries where the sunīs shining all the time do the same? Half of the Sahara could be providing Africa and south Europe with the cleanest energy around.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Golden AWe
06-30-2005, 05:42 AM
We have that appr. 2-month period of sun not going down at all in Lapland...but besides that...it's fucking dark and depressing.

Suits me!

ashstralia
06-30-2005, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira

and you still build cars with 6 litre v12 engines.

go figure....

:D

Nickdfresh
06-30-2005, 06:09 AM

Jeez, this is a country where itīs raining half of the time, and this plant is already earning money nevertheless. Why the fuck canīt countries where the sunīs shining all the time do the same? Half of the Sahara could be providing Africa and south Europe with the cleanest energy around.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Is that to compensate for the emissions pouring out of cars doing 200 kmph on the AUTOBAHN?:confused:

kentuckyklira
06-30-2005, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Is that to compensate for the emissions pouring out of cars doing 200 kmph on the AUTOBAHN?:confused: Well, considering the average car here uses less gas doing 200 on the autobahn than the average car in the US uses when soccer moms take a trip to the mall at 55 mph!

How do you guys compensate?

Matt White
06-30-2005, 01:13 PM
"Why are we Germans so much more sensible than others?"

Maybe it's the Sour Kraut?!?

Hardrock69
06-30-2005, 04:35 PM
I dunno...perhaps the politicians in Germany are not nearly as corrupt as the people in Washington D.C. who ALWAYS kneel down and suck the cock of Corporate Lobbyists after getting fucked in the ass by them....

Redballjets88
06-30-2005, 04:38 PM
i dunno maybe they got it through their heads that they need to do some sensible things in 1945 or 46

Shaun Ponsonby
06-30-2005, 06:06 PM
Very sensible views in Germany's past.

Like-
"Lets kill Jews"
or
"Lets kill Catholics"
or
"Lets kill blacks"
or
"Lets kill other politicians"
or
"Lets kill The Germans"

Hardrock69
07-01-2005, 12:24 AM
I just hope The Chimp in the White House doesn't cause us to get our asses blown up....

Redballjets88
07-01-2005, 12:29 AM
by who? no one that has weapons that can reach us wants to....except N. Korea and they can reach California....but who needs those hippies?

Matt White
07-01-2005, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Shaun Ponsonby
Very sensible views in Germany's past.

Like-
"Lets kill Jews"
or
"Lets kill Catholics"
or
"Lets kill blacks"
or
"Lets kill other politicians"
or
"Lets kill The Germans"

Lets be fair: The overwhelming majority of Germans responsible for those actions have been dead for decades.

It isn't like the English haven't done their fair share of killing! Ever heard of Colonialism?!? Quite sure that MILLIONS around the globe died for the betterment of the British Empire.

And don't think that I believe the AMERICANS haven't done their bit! Millions of Native Americans, not to mentions scores of Latin Americans, would beg to differ!

Every Country has blood on it's hands.

Dr. Love
07-01-2005, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
Lets be fair

:confused:

why?

Shaun Ponsonby
07-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Lets be fair: The overwhelming majority of Germans responsible for those actions have been dead for decades.

Yes, but what about the ones that decided to release 'Wind of Change' as a single?

And as for the British Empire, that was very different in that Hitler was a bastard and was prejudice towards certain races, the English just took whatever they could. WE didn't abuse the use of Conentration Camps (but, I will admit, we did invent them), WE didn't kill as many people as the Germans killed. Plus, they were very different times, people actually enjoyed wars at that time. People looked forward to them, it was like some sort of savage Olympic Games.

Katydid
07-02-2005, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
I just hope The Chimp in the White House doesn't cause us to get our asses blown up....

Lilly livered Draftdodgers like you don't have to worry.

Hardrock69
07-02-2005, 02:49 AM
You fucking bitch....I am a VETERAN!!!!
:mad:

Now, GET BACK TO SUCKING OFF YOUR LOCAL BACKWOODS PRIEST!!!

Hardrock69
07-02-2005, 03:23 AM
THOU HAST INFURIATED ALAN THE PANTHER!!!

YOU ARE WITHOUT LARG!!!

PREPARE TO MEET THY DOOM!!

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=517643

Matt White
07-02-2005, 03:31 AM
Yes, but what about the ones that decided to release 'Wind of Change' as a single?

And as for the British Empire, that was very different in that Hitler was a bastard and was prejudice towards certain races, the English just took whatever they could. WE didn't abuse the use of Conentration Camps (but, I will admit, we did invent them), WE didn't kill as many people as the Germans killed. Plus, they were very different times, people actually enjoyed wars at that time. People looked forward to them, it was like some sort of savage Olympic Games.

"Not prejudice"?!? Seriously?!? The British conquered all sorts of WHITE PEOPLE?!? REALLY?!?
"Didn't kill as many people"?!? How many people died from small pox & other diseases?!?
"Didn't abuse"?!?
NOBODY has ever LIKED to be invaded and slaughtered Shaun!
WOW! I need to set up a WORLD HISTORY thread!
Pay attention in class kid!!!:mad:

ashstralia
07-02-2005, 06:20 AM
the word around the board is that jesterstar craves the cock.....

i thought it was hetero.

Shaun Ponsonby
07-02-2005, 09:13 PM
"Not prejudice"?!? Seriously?!? The British conquered all sorts of WHITE PEOPLE?!? REALLY?!?
"Didn't kill as many people"?!? How many people died from small pox & other diseases?!?
"Didn't abuse"?!?
NOBODY has ever LIKED to be invaded and slaughtered Shaun!
WOW! I need to set up a WORLD HISTORY thread!
Pay attention in class kid!!!:mad:

And, what about my point about, at that time, war was something which people looked forward to? I suppose I'll look sheepish and (for the first time in may a year) admit that I am wrong about the other stuff though (to an extent. And, BTW, we killed PLENTY of Whites)

Fuck, I hate being political.

I'll stop now.

Shaun Ponsonby
07-02-2005, 09:17 PM
Sorry, I wasn't very clear (I'll stopm after this, I promise). Nobody LIKED being slaughtered, no, but war was like some sort of pastime, like a national hobby in the 1800s.

Unchainme
07-02-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
You fucking bitch....I am a VETERAN!!!!
:mad:

Now, GET BACK TO SUCKING OFF YOUR LOCAL BACKWOODS PRIEST!!!

You Are Harkrock69? Were you in a war or anything? Just curious.

BigBadBrian
07-02-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
You Are Harkrock69? Were you in a war or anything? Just curious.

Veterans don't have to be in a war. Just have military service. :rolleyes:

rustoffa
07-02-2005, 10:03 PM
Well, considering the average car here uses less gas doing 200 on the autobahn than the average car in the US uses when soccer moms take a trip to the mall at 55 mph!

How do you guys compensate?

Dude, what's the mpg on a 911? Not even the twin turbo.

Just curious.....

I have an old truck and a hand-built moto-cycle. No emissions on either. I'm lookin' through a whole in the sky like on SABOTAGE.

thome
07-02-2005, 10:07 PM
I like the way you funny guys start these fake threads just so yu canturn them into anti american propaganda And this is the perfect
weekend to do it Mr.Veteran .you are trully worthy of my distrust.

Cathedral
07-02-2005, 10:15 PM
Plus, they were very different times, people actually enjoyed wars at that time. People looked forward to them, it was like some sort of savage Olympic Games.

I think your taking liberties with the enjoying war part of your post.
The difference between then and now is that in the old days people valued other people more, we were proud as a country and not so political that it caused division in our cities.
We were productive, creative, better educated and again, a very proud Nation that had a future.

Today, people run scared, crying foul when the slightest thing goes wrong, we are soft, we're getting dumber and ambition is at rock bottom (just see any new Hollywood movie), we have lost everything about us that made us a strong world power throughout the entire last Century.
In a nutshell, America is now populated with weak, spineless wimps that would rather call a lawyer than stand up for themselves.

We used to be an Industrial Leader, now we're all just getting lazy, fatter, and would stab our neighbor in the back to gain a dollar, or any advantage for that matter.

America has lost it's balls, oh, and we don't even make ball bearings anymore. In fact, we sold ourselves out in the name of the all mighty buck...

There really isn't anything else to say other than we have become a pathetic nation of crybaby wussified pieces of shit.

If the current social and political climate was the case in the 30's and 40's, we'd all be speaking German right now and Hitler would be considered the man for all time.

Hitler would have been the King of the world.

What America is today, is quite pathetic if you ask me.