PDA

View Full Version : Today I wanted to bang...

Golden AWe
06-30-2005, 02:52 PM
This is the thread where you can tell about the person you know or don't know personally...it may be someone you saw on the street, on the grocery store, at work, at the office...it may be a celebrity, then you'll have to post a photo...it may also be a ROTH army member!!!

Share it with us all here!

Me? Today I wanted to bang a girl I know...I told it to her, but she's been teasing me for a long time, never showing any real interest to do the same! Frustrating!

I also wanted to bang the blonde at the gym...big, nice nose, big, nice knockers.

After that I wanted to bang the cashier lady at the local mini-market...she was giving me the looks!

Your turn, folks.

Golden AWe
06-30-2005, 02:54 PM
Oh yeah, this thread is mostly for us desperate - but also for the ones in relationships...when they're looking around and thinking with their genitals!

Rikk
06-30-2005, 02:57 PM
I took a three hour exam last night. It was a difficult exam, but I think I aced it. I wrote 19 single spaced pages in three hours. Anyway, as I was taking the exam, this chick I casually knew in the class stretched her legs (wearing a skirt) and I realized I wanted to fuck her. So I sat there, writing constantly for three hours, thinking about fucking the brunette at the next desk.

I still did well on the exam.:D

Ally_Kat
06-30-2005, 03:34 PM
Jake Gyllenhaal

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/he/photo/movie_pix/mtv/mtv_movie_awards_backstage_2004_photos/jake_gyllenhaal/mtv3.jpg

and

Dale jr

http://www.theautochannel.com/callahan/2000texas/portraits1/earnhardt_jr_02.jpg

But more so Dale Jr.

The Scatologist
06-30-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
I took a three hour exam last night. It was a difficult exam, but I think I aced it. I wrote 19 single spaced pages in three hours. Anyway, as I was taking the exam, this chick I casually knew in the class stretched her legs (wearing a skirt) and I realized I wanted to fuck her. So I sat there, writing constantly for three hours, thinking about fucking the brunette at the next desk.

I still did well on the exam.:D

The Next day, Rikk's professor calls him to his desk and asks him why 15 out of 19 pages of his exam is about wanting to bang the brunette at the next desk.:D

Golden AWe
06-30-2005, 04:19 PM
GRATE!!!

This is gonna be a good thread...everybody expressing their extra sexual energy here...cheers!!!

Rikk
06-30-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by The Scatologist
The Next day, Rikk's professor calls him to his desk and asks him why 15 out of 19 pages of his exam is about wanting to bang the brunette at the next desk.:D

LMFAO!!!:p

That thought actually went through my mind. Somewhere in those 19 pages is written: "And the reason the treaty was unsuccessful is because what a hot piece of ass that I want to fuck."

Rikk
06-30-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
GRATE!!!

This is gonna be a good thread...everybody expressing their extra sexual energy here...cheers!!!

Greatest thread idea in Non in a while.

What I especially like about it is its promoting of pure honesty, which is a DUMP trademark.

Redballjets88
06-30-2005, 04:32 PM
thats me everyday at work....i serve pizza at the mall...it sux...but every hot girl my age is there so im generally standing there thinking of how hard i was to fuck the girls...one day it will slip out and ill say "how may i fuck you?" and ill get fired but w/e

Golden AWe
06-30-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
...one day it will slip out and ill say "how may i fuck you?" and ill get fired but w/e

ahahahahahahahah!!!

just do it!!!

Golden AWe
06-30-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Greatest thread idea in Non in a while.

What I especially like about it is its promoting of pure honesty, which is a DUMP trademark.

Yesss...let's be honest here. If we were 110% happy with our sex lives and got to have sex EVERY time we wanted, would we spend this much time in front of the labtop...uhhhuhuhuhu

Exactly exactly.

Redballjets88
06-30-2005, 04:41 PM
ahahahahahahahah!!!
just do it

this mexican guy i knew used to do it. but he would say it in a really mexican accent and really fast so no one knew what he was doing...im fine with acting like im retarded so i can fuck with the customers

Golden AWe
06-30-2005, 04:46 PM
But remember...there's nothing wrong with telling them they look hot...use those words, don't talk about fucking, just pay complimnets, maybe you'll run into one of them later on.

you're only human, you know...if they'll get pissed off because of hearing they look good it's their fault...

Hardrock69
06-30-2005, 04:53 PM
Shit man, last night at the Robert Plant concert there were shitloads of hot chicks.....

**me drools**

But I want to fuck THIS GIRL until she rolls her eyes up in her head and starts screaming random gibberish....

:D

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=514437

Golden AWe
06-30-2005, 04:59 PM
Here's who I wanted to bang yesterday...the blonde one!

http://www.hifilehti.fi/PublicFiles/0125.jpg

I met her, for real, at the Audioslave concert last night...the whole story is here:
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23507

The long story cut short, she showed up at the beer drinking area of the hockey arena during the opening band...

She put a cigarette in her mouth, and started looking for her lighter from her bag...before her male mate managed to move a muscle I offered her a light and she thanked me big time with nice curtseys, thank you's and a big smile...

UFF

FasterPussycat
06-30-2005, 08:56 PM
This is the most fucking gay thread in Roth Army history...
Yet what do you expect from homo like G/A (stands for Gay aWhore)!!!

FasterPussycat
06-30-2005, 09:08 PM
This is the thread where you can tell about the person you know or don't know personally...it may be someone you saw on the street, on the grocery store, at work, at the office...it may be a celebrity, then you'll have to post a photo...it may also be a ROTH army member!!!

Share it with us all here!

Me? Today I wanted to bang a girl I know...I told it to her, but she's been teasing me for a long time, never showing any real interest to do the same! Frustrating!

I also wanted to bang the blonde at the gym...big, nice nose, big, nice knockers.

After that I wanted to bang the cashier lady at the local mini-market...she was giving me the looks!

Your turn, folks.

Bitch, if you want to fuck someone, go ask that bitch...
No point in making a fucking thread to reveal your sexually deprived and pathetic life...Spare Us…Pussy!!!

FasterPussycat
06-30-2005, 09:17 PM
BTW, if you want find some decent chick to fuck, you need to lose weight, you chubby!!!

SoldMySoul4RnR
06-30-2005, 09:46 PM
What the fuck's your problem?

You act like a fuckin' lunatic nympho half the time on here anyway.

diamondsgirl
06-30-2005, 09:53 PM
Matthew McConaughey :bananna:

http://images.contactmusic.com/images/artist/MATTHEWMcCONAUGHEYap.jpg

Dave's PA Rental
06-30-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by FasterPussycat

You know, ive stayed away from you until now...this is a perfectly good thread, and you have to go and try to fuck it all up...

Why do you keep putting pictures of gay rugby players in your signature? Have you no gaydar?

diamondsgirl
06-30-2005, 10:07 PM
and this guy right here...everyday

http://www.bradhatfieldmusic.com/Brad_w_Pops/Brad_DLR.jpg

canadiandlrgirl
06-30-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
and this guy right here...everyday

http://www.bradhatfieldmusic.com/Brad_w_Pops/Brad_DLR.jpg

I have that same fantasy DG...
Dave sure is tasty mmmmmmmm

diamondsgirl
06-30-2005, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
I have that same fantasy DG...
Dave sure is tasty mmmmmmmm

CG, run! don't walk! to ....

Dave's site updated! (http://www.davidleeroth.com)

check out the gallery!

canadiandlrgirl
06-30-2005, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by diamondsgirl
CG, run! don't walk! to ....

Dave's site updated! (http://www.davidleeroth.com)

check out the gallery!

ya i saw that....
it's lookin'good so far
:D

FasterPussycat
06-30-2005, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
You know, ive stayed away from you until now...this is a perfectly good thread, and you have to go and try to fuck it all up...

Why do you keep putting pictures of gay rugby players in your signature? Have you no gaydar?

First off, I don’t have anything against you; so keep staying away from me, OK?
Second, anything I do, “fuck it up a thread” as you put it, is mere returning someone’s favor…
He (G/A) has fucked up many of my legitimate threads: so if you don’t know the whole story, I ask you to hold your judgment!!

For concerning my sig…it has been fucking argued to death, so I don’t really feel like starting with you all over again now.
Only thing I can say is that Pojo and Mez have seen it and they didn’t mentioned either way to me regarding my sig, so it’s ok with me! If you still have a problem, complaint to those big boys, OK! If big boys have problem and think it's aganist the site's rule, I am most definitely willing to take it off.

FYI, the guy in my sig is not gay: he has rather reputation as a lady-killer
As fit and strong as he is, I believe he can win an arm wrestle with most of male population!!;)

MAX
06-30-2005, 10:54 PM
How about I add a thread entitled "Today I wanted to beat (BLANK) with a baseball bat..." :D

FasterPussycat
06-30-2005, 10:56 PM
Is it on, whore boy...
Unleash hell, uh??? :D

How's your five wives!!!

MAX
06-30-2005, 11:05 PM
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's a bitch and a brat, a bonifided whore and that is a fact!!!

The smack in my bag, my baseball bat and a living disaster...

She thinks she is fast but I am much faster...

FasterPussycat
06-30-2005, 11:10 PM
BTW, a person i want to fuck is my room mate so lucky me!!! :)

hollywood5150
06-30-2005, 11:24 PM
Long but distinguished list............(in no particular order)

Angie Harmon............Aphrodite jones...........Barbara Niven.........

paula trickey...........Famkee Jansenn....Torrie wilson............2 of my mothers friends.........

mimi Rogers..........Heidi Klum...........oh yeah and the girl i'm in love with........

I could've sworn there was more...........

Dave's PA Rental
06-30-2005, 11:25 PM

Second, anything I do, “fuck it up a thread” as you put it, is mere returning someone’s favor…
He (G/A) has fucked up many of my legitimate threads:

So basically what you are saying is that two wrongs make a right?

Or that three rights make a left?

Whatever it is, it aint the high road, so I think you get what you deserve here...

I cant see how someone who is DESPISED by everyone at an internet message board would continue to return to said message board.

Must be an alias...

LoungeMachine
06-30-2005, 11:43 PM
Bang a Gong?

Bang the Drum Slowly?

Bang the Bangles?

Ally_Kat
07-01-2005, 12:52 AM
Of all the pictures I've seen of Golden AWe, I would say he is a cutie. :)

Golden AWe
07-01-2005, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

That's true! Read my sig too...ahahaha

Today I wanted to start the day banging...uhm, making sweet larve to Allykat!

Golden AWe
07-01-2005, 01:15 AM
This is the most fucking gay thread in Roth Army history...
Yet what do you expect from homo like G/A (stands for Gay aWhore)!!!

ahhh...there the sour one goes again

you really think you're up for the challenge, starting shite against a DUMP MEISTER?

oyyy...naaah, you're not intelligent enough for that

LESSON NR.1: try to be less pissed off to be able to spoil my day

Matt White
07-01-2005, 01:17 AM
How'd that Todd Rundgren song go?!?

"I don't wanna work! I just wanna BANG on a Girl All DAY!!!"

Dan
07-01-2005, 01:19 AM
Great Thread Golden AWe.

Ally_Kat
07-01-2005, 01:29 AM
That's true! Read my sig too...ahahaha

Today I wanted to start the day banging...uhm, making sweet larve to Allykat!

we'd have uber blonde babies. that would be adorable

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 02:09 AM

LMAO!:D
http://snl.jt.org/arc/epskit/02-11-16-15.jpg

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 02:20 AM
Actually, I saw this little brunette cashier at Target today. She wasn't particulary great looking, but she had that smoky, trashy little look. A stellar combination of jet-black long hair and multiple piercings. Hell, she could have been 18 or 19 for all I know, though I think she was in her 20's. Anyways, she was not MY cashier unfortunately.

I didn't notice her until I went up and placed my needless, consumerist crap onto the counter. I was staring so hard at her that my cashier had to get my attention with the obligatory "did you find everything you were looking for sir?"

I just casually shifted attention and said, "yes, as a matter of fact I did." But as the rolly-poly chick I had as a cashier was scanning my crap, I could not take my eyes off this girl. She seemed to have a warmth and natural gregariousness that is so lacking these days, especially in me. While walking out, I kept spy on her and bumped into the shopping carts and nearly ran over several small children as I exited. I was smitten with her slutty demeanor as she was all smiley and giggly with her customers, almost indirectly flirtatious as she seemed to notice my attention from out the corner of her eye. As I walked out, I was thinking of an excuse to go up to talk to her. But I couldn't, so I just moped out to my car, trudging over the scorching asphalt, carrying my stupid and useless consumerist-crap (aside from my toilet paper I bought, which is always useful), out to my stupid Japanese car, I felt a profound sense of disappointment that always inevitably follows a missed opportunity such as this, and I drove off listening to some Van Halen (DIVER DOWN) to assuage my deflation.

Rikk
07-01-2005, 02:29 AM
Think about this...

A man would literally not have enough years to have a good quality fuck with every single woman he wants to fuck...I must meet 30 chicks a week I want to fuck...even those quick glances that end up as nothing more than glances...

If men could fuck every single woman they see, they would never get married.

Coyote
07-01-2005, 02:38 AM
"Today I wanted to bang..."

All 25 of the really beautiful girls from my high school days. (Including: the girl next door, her friend and twins! :hitch: )

fryingdutchman
07-01-2005, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by hollywood5150
Long but distinguished

Just like my johnson!! :D

fryingdutchman
07-01-2005, 05:05 AM
But seriously....

My fantasy bang right now is a girl I met about a week ago.

The sister of a friend of mine.

Although he probably wouldn't take too kindly to me pinning his sister's legs behind her ears...

Nor would my wife for that matter!

But it's fun to dream! Grate thread Golden AWe.

Dave's PA Rental
07-01-2005, 10:06 AM
I was going to post that pic of 'no gaydar girl' from SNL, but I thought it was too small and noone would get it...

I regret typing 'gaydar' into Google image search...

Carmine
07-01-2005, 10:18 AM

LOL!!

Golden AWe
07-01-2005, 10:22 AM

Together we can make anything happen!!!

Our dreams shall become reality!!!

PEACE

http://www.matrix-process.de/mediac/400_0/media/Peace-Babies.jpg

diamondsgirl
07-01-2005, 11:10 AM

and I agree!

he's AWesome! :)

Ally_Kat
07-01-2005, 11:14 AM

http://www.matrix-process.de/mediac/400_0/media/Peace-Babies.jpg

cutest baby picture ever

ALinChainz
07-01-2005, 11:15 AM

Hmmpf ...

:mad:

Northern Girl
07-01-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Hmmpf ...

:mad:

LOL

You know she loves ya. ;)

Northern Girl
07-01-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Actually, I saw this little brunette cashier at Target today. She wasn't particulary great looking, but she had that smoky, trashy little look. A stellar combination of jet-black long hair and multiple piercings. Hell, she could have been 18 or 19 for all I know, though I think she was in her 20's. Anyways, she was not MY cashier unfortunately.

I didn't notice her until I went up and placed my needless, consumerist crap onto the counter. I was staring so hard at her that my cashier had to get my attention with the obligatory "did you find everything you were looking for sir?"

I just casually shifted attention and said, "yes, as a matter of fact I did." But as the rolly-poly chick I had as a cashier was scanning my crap, I could not take my eyes off this girl. She seemed to have a warmth and natural gregariousness that is so lacking these days, especially in me. While walking out, I kept spy on her and bumped into the shopping carts and nearly ran over several small children as I exited. I was smitten with her slutty demeanor as she was all smiley and giggly with her customers, almost indirectly flirtatious as she seemed to notice my attention from out the corner of her eye. As I walked out, I was thinking of an excuse to go up to talk to her. But I couldn't, so I just moped out to my car, trudging over the scorching asphalt, carrying my stupid and useless consumerist-crap (aside from my toilet paper I bought, which is always useful), out to my stupid Japanese car, I felt a profound sense of disappointment that always inevitably follows a missed opportunity such as this, and I drove off listening to some Van Halen (DIVER DOWN) to assuage my deflation.

:(

You should have went back in, grabbed some condoms and went in her line. You can figure out the rest. :D

Longdongsilver
07-01-2005, 12:44 PM
I've got a pretty nice sized cock as well. About 9', soft.

ALinChainz
07-01-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
LOL

You know she loves ya. ;)

Thanks NG ... :D

Notice how SHE didn't tell me though ... to her, I am just a toy.

Alas ... I thought her and I would have blonde babies ...

But ... so, NG ... how YOU doin' ... ;)

ALinChainz
07-01-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Longdongsilver
I've got a pretty nice sized cock as well. About 9', soft.

Thunder, you have a twig that you need a roach clip to piss with ...

Loser.

Longdongsilver
07-01-2005, 12:50 PM
BLOND HAIR. Excuse me al, but the picture Thunder posted of you makes it very clear that your hair is straight red. Where's this blond stuff coming from. STRAIGT FIRE ENGINE RED.

Longdongsilver
07-01-2005, 12:51 PM
You know, that one on yahoo. Your yahoo profile. That was you wasn't it al. HD.

ALinChainz
07-01-2005, 12:54 PM
BLOND HAIR. Excuse me al, but the picture Thunder posted of you makes it very clear that your hair is straight red. Where's this blond stuff coming from. STRAIGT FIRE ENGINE RED.

Really, where is it posted Joey? Got link? Where did you get this pic? I would have never given it to you , you queer.

And if it's proven wrong Joe ... you admit to these 20 aliases and that you are an uneducated, unemployed, welfare receiving fag who makes up a little fantasy life because you are really a convicted felon?

Maybe I don't want to know where you have my pic, ... you are a fag and may be beating off this very second.

ALinChainz
07-01-2005, 12:55 PM
You know, that one on yahoo. Your yahoo profile. That was you wasn't it al. HD.

You stalking me Joe, you fag?

You and fucking Katy ... loser.

MAX
07-01-2005, 01:00 PM
cutest baby picture ever

They look like they're trying to pick each others noses.

Longdongsilver
07-01-2005, 01:00 PM
First of, I am not Joe Thunder. I am however a supporter of Joe. Stalking????? Actually, I'm just pointing out that your hair is red, not blonde. I mean, can you please be honest about this or not?

ALinChainz
07-01-2005, 01:02 PM
First of, I am not Joe Thunder. I am however a supporter of Joe. Stalking????? Actually, I'm just pointing out that your hair is red, not blonde. I mean, can you please be honest about this or not?

How much Joe ... how much do we bet.

Talk about being honest?

You aren't from Georgia you piece of shit.

Post the link fag ... put your money where a dick usually is ... in your mouth ... prove it and quit stalking me you queer fuck.

Stop Pming me, all of it.

Your IP has been checked ... dildo.

ALinChainz
07-01-2005, 01:03 PM
I get it .. you're pissed because I outed you at ddlr.com ...

They know what a fag you are now and you're pissed.

Live with it.

Northern Girl
07-01-2005, 01:09 PM
Thanks NG ... :D

Notice how SHE didn't tell me though ... to her, I am just a toy.

Alas ... I thought her and I would have blonde babies ...

But ... so, NG ... how YOU doin' ... ;)

I'm doin' wonderful! :)

And toys are fun! :D

Did I ever mention I'm blonde as well? :p

MAX
07-01-2005, 01:09 PM
How much Joe ... how much do we bet.

Talk about being honest?

You aren't from Georgia you piece of shit.

Post the link fag ... put your money where a dick usually is ... in your mouth ... prove it and quit stalking me you queer fuck.

Stop Pming me, all of it.

Your IP has been checked ... dildo.

Yo Al,

I just saw a disturbing statistic on the news last night. Did you know that something like 67% of known, registered sex offenders are given Viagra through Medicare?

You take that stat plus Thudner's disturbing fetish for cock references in his several user names.

Verrrrrry disturbing indeed.

Lock up your children people, this pathological lying, derelict fucker and moral degenerate is beyond dangerous.

Northern Girl
07-01-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
:(

You should have went back in, grabbed some condoms and went in her line. You can figure out the rest. :D

Make that X-tra large condoms. ;) Yeah, that's the ticket.

Redballjets88
07-01-2005, 01:12 PM
magnums

Longdongsilver
07-01-2005, 01:14 PM
all I'm saying al is that hair is stone cold Red period. I don't want to hear anymore about blonde. It's red and that's the bottom fucking line. No big deal. Just tell the truth for once.

ALinChainz
07-01-2005, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Yo Al,

I just saw a disturbing statistic on the news last night. Did you know that something like 67% of known, registered sex offenders are given Viagra through Medicare?

You take that stat plus Thudner's disturbing fetish for cock references in his several user names.

Verrrrrry disturbing indeed.

Lock up your children people, this pathological lying, derelict fucker and moral degenerate is beyond dangerous.

You are right MAX.

It is very disturbing.

I didn't know that about the viagra though, that is f'd up.

Thudner is one creepy weirdo who can't seem to get enough negative attention. He doesn't post this shit at ddlr.com ... you should how much of a puss he is there.

ALinChainz
07-01-2005, 01:16 PM
all I'm saying al is that hair is stone cold Red period. I don't want to hear anymore about blonde. It's red and that's the bottom fucking line. No big deal. Just tell the truth for once.

Prove it.

I'll email my pic to anyone here besides you to prove it faggot.

Have never had red hair in ky life, and quit staring at my pic.

You fucking saved it, post it, I dare you.

And if you aren't Thunder, you don't know me, how would you know what I've ever said?

You can't even pretend right Joe, all the kids used to just shit and shun you didn't they.

MAX
07-01-2005, 01:19 PM
Thudner is one creepy weirdo who can't seem to get enough negative attention. He doesn't post this shit at ddlr.com ... you should how much of a puss he is there.

So "he" doesn't claim to own DDLR like he does The Army?

Longdongsilver
07-01-2005, 01:21 PM
I am a huge DLR fan and a big JoeyT fan as well. I think the guy is straight up and an asset in the human services field. Kind of refreshing actually. Al, the hair's red buddy, just deal with it and tell the truth just one gd time.

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 01:23 PM
I was going to post that pic of 'no gaydar girl' from SNL, but I thought it was too small and noone would get it...

:D I just found out they actually save a record of searches and archive it. I guess my "gay cop" google I did last year (to make fun of a security guard ex-poster here) could be misconstrued.:confused: :p

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 01:24 PM
I am a huge DLR fan and a big JoeyT fan as well. I think the guy is straight up and an asset in the human services field. Kind of refreshing actually. Al, the hair's red buddy, just deal with it and tell the truth just one gd time.

By 'human services,' do you mean gay crack-whore per-chance?

ALinChainz
07-01-2005, 01:25 PM
A big fan of what? Where is Thunder's site? Certainly a celeb LP has a website.

Do a search for Joe Thunder n the net, see what comes up ...LMAO.

Where is Thunder's writing credit for Take Your Whiskey Home he claims he wrote at 11?

Where is Thunder listed in the Pittsburgh phone book?

Why does NHS in PA claim they have never heard of Joe Thunder?

The POLICE have heard of him though, haven't they gay boy?

Thunder is a racist, registered sex offender.

He isn't in the human resource field, he is the human waste field.

You can't prove it and I can, only I'm not sending my pic to you queerbait.

Should I post your IP's Joey, and shut you up?

Must be getting ready to go back to jail for the weekend huh cumrag?

Longdongsilver
07-01-2005, 01:30 PM
Joe is listed on the Canadian versions as well as the periodic files. And celebrities don't usually list their phone #'s in the local phone books. And I thought it was Northwestern Human Services. I may call myself, fuck it.

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
07-01-2005, 01:33 PM
Joe is listed on the Canadian versions as well as the periodic files. And celebrities don't usually list their phone #'s in the local phone books. And I thought it was Northwestern Human Services. I may call myself, fuck it.

Wow, is this JOE THUNDER himself? How are you sweaty? I think LONDONGSILVER is a bit ironic for even you JOE. I think "SECOND BELLYBUTTON" might be more fitting.

ALinChainz
07-01-2005, 01:34 PM
He isn't listed on any versions, post a link. Prove it.

Periodic files? Are you that fucking stupid?

Not the home phone number you idiot.

NHS has never heard of him, they've been called.

If he's a celeb, post something that proves it, do a search on the net, a country music DJ comes up.

You are really starting tobore me Joe. Post some of this bullshit at ddlr.com, I dare you.

flappo
07-01-2005, 01:35 PM
A big fan of what? Where is Thunder's site? Certainly a celeb LP has a website.

Do a search for Joe Thunder n the net, see what comes up ...LMAO.

Where is Thunder's writing credit for Take Your Whiskey Home he claims he wrote at 11?

Where is Thunder listed in the Pittsburgh phone book?

Why does NHS in PA claim they have never heard of Joe Thunder?

He isn't in the human resource field, he is the human waste field.

You can't prove it and I can, only I'm not sending my pic to you queerbait.

Should I post your IP's Joey, and shut you up?

Must be getting ready to go back to jail for the weekend huh cumrag?

hhaahh

now THATS what i call

OWNED !

Longdongsilver
07-01-2005, 01:36 PM
could you please post the # for NHS. If you did call and are not lying you should be able to provide the #, correct?????

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 01:37 PM
Joe's indeed owned

Golden AWe
07-01-2005, 01:38 PM
ok...so everybody wants to bang joe thunder or his enemies here as people are talking about him...

on the other hand, it makes sense

you're talking about a pussy!

ahahahahahah

MAX
07-01-2005, 01:38 PM

http://www.galliasheriff.org/images/Sex%20Offenders/S.O.%20marnati,kenneth.jpg

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 01:39 PM
Holy fuck! Now that's owned! :D

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
07-01-2005, 01:50 PM
Today, I wanted to bang JOE THUNDER, that sexy bastard (well he's an ugly fat fuck really) was just so much fun to bend and force feed cock too. I also miss the times I could beat the living shit out of his pillowy body and keep him away from young boys. Sigh, this is going to be a long Fourth of July weekend with out having JOE as my plastic fuck doll.

MAX
07-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Must be an alias...

Suup PA? :)

Long time and no speak.

Yes, "she" is an alias and has already admitted it. :rolleyes:

Had any good pickles lately?

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Suup PA? :)