PDA

View Full Version : Lounge Machine. Are you goin to thank me for You knew knowledge of the NY LOTTO???

Jesterstar
07-01-2005, 08:47 AM
God your a fucking Dipshit. Searching the NY lotto site just because I've driven you so crazy with my creative flow that you don't know what to do anymore. Up is down and black is white and nothing makes sense in your little pea brain.

You and you Posse of Butt boys are all owned. I'm enjoying this way to fucking much. It's hardly a challenge.

I'm a Wizard with Text.

academic punk
07-01-2005, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar

I'm a Wizard with Text.

Fuckface -

All you are is a dipshit who's hungry for cock.

JesterStar...HE'S HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!!

Jesterstar
07-01-2005, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by academic punk
Fuckface -

All you are is a dipshit who's hungry for cock.

Dude you got owned..............Lounge Got owned. THE WHOLE FUCKING BOARD GOT OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was dying watching your failing attempts at trying to be STAR like THE STAR............JESTERSTAR

flappo
07-01-2005, 08:54 AM
you don't mean it was a

troll !

i thought tony said you weren't much good at them

i guess he was fucking wrong , as usual

Jesterstar
07-01-2005, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by flappo
you don't mean it was a

troll !

i thought tony said you weren't much good at them

i guess he was fucking wrong , as usual

Good enough to make Lounge Loser to fucking Search the net and research every scratch off game at NY LOTTO and get owned to the max/

academic punk
07-01-2005, 08:57 AM
Dude you got owned..............Lounge Got owned. THE WHOLE FUCKING BOARD GOT OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was dying watching your failing attempts at trying to be STAR like THE STAR............JESTERSTAR

How did we get owned, shitballs?

The closest thing to success that you have in your life is pretending you won a lottery and beat up a bunch of rednecks...TO A BOARD FULL OF PEOPLE WHO ARE SO INDIFFERENT TO YOU THAT WE CAN'T EVEN BE BOTHERED TO HATE YOU. That's the best thing you've got going in your life? That's your reason for breathing? That's what gets you out of bed in the morning??? YOU'RE PATHETIC. YOU'RE A LOSER. THAT LI'L FANTASY SCENARIO, LI'L BOY? THAT'S THE CLOSEST YOU'LL EVER GET TO $20,000 IN YOUR PATHETIC UNIMPORTANT UNTALENTED LIFE.

NOW GO SUCK SOME COCK AND CHOKE ON IT.

Jesterstar
07-01-2005, 08:58 AM
I just come up with this shit and Lounge Loser eats it up.

Jesterstar
07-01-2005, 08:59 AM
How did we get owned, shitballs?

The closest thing to success that you have in your life is pretending you won a lottery and beat up a bunch of rednecks...TO A BOARD FULL OF PEOPLE WHO ARE SO INDIFFERENT TO YOU THAT WE CAN'T EVEN BE BOTHERED TO HATE YOU. That's the best thing you've got going in your life? That's your reason for breathing? That's what gets you out of bed in the morning??? YOU'RE PATHETIC. YOU'RE A LOSER. THAT LI'L FANTASY SCENARIO, LI'L BOY? THAT'S THE CLOSEST YOU'LL EVER GET TO $20,000 IN YOUR PATHETIC UNIMPORTANT UNTALENTED LIFE.

NOW GO SUCK SOME COCK AND CHOKE ON IT.

Oh did I make Widdle AP all Mad about somefing???

Sorry Boy you got owned. This is far from the best thing in my life. This is what I do at work to pass the time. Work Tards like you and the rest of your posse into a frenzy when I see fit. I saw fit. Then I saw a fit. Your owned.

academic punk
07-01-2005, 09:02 AM
Oh did I make Widdle AP all Mad about somefing???

Sorry Boy you got owned. This is far from the best thing in my life. This is what I do at work to pass the time. Work Tards like you and the rest of your posse into a frenzy when I see fit. I saw fit. Then I saw a fit. Your owned.

I just said I'm indifferent to you. We all are. We laugh at you. You're a joke.

JesterStar...HE'S A PATHETIC LOSER WHO'S HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!!

Jesterstar
07-01-2005, 09:04 AM
I just said I'm indifferent to you. We all are. We laugh at you. You're a joke.

If you were indifferant your whole act wouldn't be about me. Dude your obsessed along with that washed up fag Lounge Machine. It's sad on your end Yes it is. But on my end. I'm still fresh as fuck. And fucking handsome to boot. You can't even post your pic you ugly fag. OWNED

academic punk
07-01-2005, 09:07 AM
If you were indifferant your whole act wouldn't be about me. Dude your obsessed along with that washed up fag Lounge Machine. It's sad on your end Yes it is. But on my end. I'm still fresh as fuck. And fucking handsome to boot. You can't even post your pic you ugly fag. OWNED

Schmucko -

Look at your avatar. You can't even spell "FOREVER" correctly.

Moron.

JesterStar...HE'S A DYSLEXIC MORON WHO'S HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!!

Jesterstar
07-01-2005, 09:09 AM
Schmucko -

Look at your avatar. You can't even spell "FOREVER" correctly.

Moron.

JesterStar...HE'S A DYSLEXIC MORON WHO'S HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!!

Look at the little bitch trying to act like he didn't get owned by his butt buddy and then they both got owned by JESTERSTAR. Not bad before the weekend.

academic punk
07-01-2005, 09:11 AM
Please fuck my ass. I beg you.

Jesterstar
07-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Oh AP are your FEWLINGS HUWT???

Your probably 10 times the punk in real life that you are on the net. OWNEd.

academic punk
07-01-2005, 09:23 AM
Oh AP are your FEWLINGS HUWT???

Your probably 10 times the punk in real life that you are on the net. OWNEd.

You are the result of being bitch-slapped too many times by mommy as a baby.

JesterStar...HE'S A LONELY LITTLE COCKSUCKER!!!

LoungeMachine
07-01-2005, 09:31 AM
It took all of 3 minutes yesterday to prove you're a lying fag, Jizzy.

2 clicks on a website.

I enjoyed a nice India Pale Ale while doing it. It was no bother.

But thanks for another thread.

That's the funny thing, you try and start a thread to "own" someone, but all that ever happens is we find you're HUNGRY FOR THE COCK

You're a loser, lying, fag, troll.

Enjoy the male room today

LoungeMachine
07-01-2005, 09:34 AM
You know Jizzy, with as many threads you've started about ME, I'd have to say it's pretty obvious I OWN YOU.

You spend all of your time either making up threads to get my attention, fighting with me, or starting more threads about me.

I OWN YOU.

LoungeMachine
07-01-2005, 09:53 AM
Good enough to make Lounge Loser to fucking Search the net and research every scratch off game at NY LOTTO and get owned to the max/

Search the net? How stupid are you? Research? It's all on one page, mensa.

And by doing so I made you start ANOTHER thread about ME

YOU'RE OWNED, AND HUNGRY FOR THE COCK, JIZZY

:D

Jesterstar
07-01-2005, 09:58 AM
For every thread I start about you there are about a thousand for THE STAR.

IPA??? Shitty people do in fact drink shit beer. Thanks for proving my point.

Dude what I do is fill you with Jealousy and Rage. Your a Bitter old fuck who's been washed up much longer than you ever thought. YOUR OWNED.

You can't fuck with this bitch.

Jesterstar
07-01-2005, 09:59 AM
3 responses before i even make a attempt to respond. Talk about under your skin lounge. loser. OWNED.

ALinChainz
07-01-2005, 10:57 AM
Just shows what everyone says.

Make up stories for attention.

No one believed it anyway.

Hell, one female would kick your dumbass anyway.

You might SUCK OFF 5 guys ... we might have believed that.

Ban me now bitch.

ALinChainz
07-01-2005, 10:59 AM
If you're a "wizard with text", why can't you spell or form complete and understandable sentences, even with spell check?

Your thread title:

Lounge Machine. Are you goin to thank me for You knew knowledge of the NY LOTTO???

"You knew knowledge"?

For Christ's sake ... get a GED ...

Jesterstar
07-01-2005, 11:03 AM
Oh Get over your Owned Self. I have. OWNED.

Guitar Shark
07-01-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
You might SUCK OFF 5 guys ... we might have believed that.

Ban me now bitch.

LMAO

flappo
07-01-2005, 11:19 AM
LOUNGEMACHINE : proof that there's one born every fuckin' minute

Jesterstar
07-01-2005, 11:24 AM
Talk about OWNED.

academic punk
07-01-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
You know Jizzy, with as many threads you've started about ME, I'd have to say it's pretty obvious I OWN YOU.

You spend all of your time either making up threads to get my attention, fighting with me, or starting more threads about me.

I OWN YOU.

Pretty fuckin' valid, really.

flappo
07-01-2005, 11:49 AM
but it's all good clean fun

LoungeMachine
07-01-2005, 11:51 AM
but it's all good clean fun

I agree MeatFLAPS:D

[ all except the CLEAN part ] :cool:

Guitar Shark
07-01-2005, 11:51 AM
What's a guy gotta do to get one of them T-shirts?

LoungeMachine
07-01-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

I'm still waiting for mine:cool:

Jesterstar
07-01-2005, 11:56 AM

Soon they will be a reality and I'll make special ones for you and Lounge Loser.

academic punk
07-01-2005, 12:04 PM

Get banned by JesterStar.

Then again, Thome got one b/c he let Jizzy suck him off.

Jesterstar
07-01-2005, 12:07 PM
You wish you could fuck me don't you little punk bitch???

academic punk
07-01-2005, 12:09 PM
You wish you could fuck me don't you little punk bitch???

I do every time I post, just not in the way you wish (no matter how much you lube up that ass).

Jesterstar
07-01-2005, 12:11 PM
Dude your act is stale. We're cooking up something really nice for your boy Lounge Loser. Be careful after you see how bad he gets owned you might want to stop it with all you gay little fucking around fag.

Longdongsilver
07-01-2005, 12:47 PM
Excuse me lounge, but isn't this site about David Lee Roth. It seems the only time you post, it's to bitch and complain about something. Not to be a dick, but what the fucks wrong with you. You seem like a real whiner. How bout posting something about Dave???????

Jesterstar
07-01-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Longdongsilver
Excuse me lounge, but isn't this site about David Lee Roth. It seems the only time you post, it's to bitch and complain about something. Not to be a dick, but what the fucks wrong with you. You seem like a real whiner. How bout posting something about Dave???????

Give him a break. He's a washed up loser with nothing to live for.

ALinChainz
07-01-2005, 12:50 PM
Look who's talking ...

Too bad you don't even like Dave huh Thunder?

How about all those posts about your hero Michael Jackson?

BOY, there's someone you identify with ...

btw ... don't be fucking stupid,, everyone on this board knows it's you, it's been checked.

Longdongsilver
07-01-2005, 01:06 PM
this is the time were this prick stares at his computer screen dumbfounded, wondering how to respond. What a weirdo. David Lee Roth lounge, when was the last time you post anything at all about Dave. Faggot.

LoungeMachine
07-01-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Longdongsilver
this is the time were this prick stares at his computer screen dumbfounded, wondering how to respond. What a weirdo. David Lee Roth lounge, when was the last time you post anything at all about Dave. Faggot.

Poor Joey Thudner.

Thought you owned this site?

Why the constant bannings and thread closures?

You should really stick to posting to yourself on the wall:rolleyes:

How's Brian Minto and Amber Frey? Written any CVH songs lately?

Longdongsilver
07-01-2005, 01:18 PM
Lets go through a typical lounge machine day. Wake up about 11:30, log on dlrarmy.com, make about 8 posts whining about everything under the sun, listen to Rush Limbaugh, beat off 3-5 times a day, go to bed and do it all over again. I usually don't like to comment, but this guy is a real cunt. Out smarted time and time again by Lou as well.

flappo
07-01-2005, 01:31 PM
lou ?

now i KNOW you're a cunt

LM's going up in my estimations

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 01:44 PM

I OWN YOU.

You have a point there.:p

ALinChainz
07-01-2005, 01:49 PM
lou ?

now i KNOW you're a cunt

Thunder is now signed up at ddlr.com, and kissing Lou's ass over there as well.

Rikk
07-01-2005, 01:53 PM
This is so fucking pathetic. I mean, at least there's real hatred in some fights...not that that's worthwhile either. But this is just back and forth declarations about who owns who. This ain't about Dave, this ain't about anyone really being wronged (e.g. some shit done to them that is unforgivable), etc. Some of you guys think this is another war like the FAB one, etc. Did JESTERSTAR ever get your phone number and call your house? Did he ever contact your friends and accuse you of child molestation? Did he ever start giant fights between you guys? Did he ever find out a parent's medical history and declare to you that he can't wait 'til the cancer kills your father? Did he help get Roth fans banned at the Links? Did he ever call your employer? Did he ever make real threats of physical violence?

This is about one group claiming to own the other group and vice-versa and about as much attention-getting as possible from both sides. One guy says LOOK AT ME, the other group does and spends all day on it.

And all of them except for one are among our most rational and enjoyable posters here.

It's amusing to watch, but funny considering how some of them whined a lot about having to watch people spar with FAB.

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 01:57 PM
You raise some good points RIKK. I agree to some extent, but JESTER'TARD can be a bit annoying. I do think people would be a bit better off ignoring him rather than spending time and energy feeding the troll, but then again, he did start this thread and directed it at someone else as an attack thread. So it's no surprise people are going to flame him on it.

thome
07-01-2005, 02:08 PM
Get banned by JesterStar.

Then again, Thome got one b/c he let Jizzy suck him off.

Leave me out of this sword fight, tuck it back under.Nancy

flappo
07-01-2005, 02:45 PM
did flab do all that shit ?

holy fuck

wish i'd known..

Rikk
07-01-2005, 03:39 PM
did flab do all that shit ?

holy fuck

wish i'd known..

Yup. And to various people. That's why I used to get so incensed when someone like LOUNGEACT would declare that people should shut up with the FLAB wars while he continued declaring himself owning JESTERSTAR 50 times a day.:rolleyes:

bueno bob
07-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Yup. And to various people. That's why I used to get so incensed when someone like LOUNGEACT would declare that people should shut up with the FLAB wars while he continued declaring himself owning JESTERSTAR 50 times a day.:rolleyes:

You have to admit, though...this thread is possessed of very little...

...LARG...

Matt White
07-01-2005, 03:44 PM
lou ?

now i KNOW you're a cunt

The guy associates with LOUser...and openly admits it???

WOW! Another "ham 'n' egger", wouldn't cross the street to piss on 'em, even if he was on fire. Amazing, isn't it Sir Flappo?!? Who lets these miscreants in the door?!? We gotta get a new doorman!:mad:

Rikk
07-01-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
You have to admit, though...this thread is possessed of very little...

...LARG...

Eh, LOUNGE is a whiny twerp. But this is another of the waste-of-time threads that makes the DUMP more and more interesting.

BTW, when's ALAN's book tour finished? The fucker hasn't been around in a while.

bueno bob
07-01-2005, 03:56 PM
Eh, LOUNGE is a whiny twerp. But this is another of the waste-of-time threads that makes the DUMP more and more interesting.

BTW, when's ALAN's book tour finished? The fucker hasn't been around in a while.

Fuck if I know...I haven't had any grate visions of Larg from Lord Alan for a while now...I was hoping you knew something... :confused:

Rikk
07-01-2005, 04:01 PM
I heard he had a drug OD in Jamaica last weekend, but I can't confirm it. Hell, I haven't even been able to confirm that he's alive!! But let's say this...I definitely don't think the amount of LARG in the world has decreased, so he must be alive somewhere...

Let's pray, hmm?

Guitar Shark
07-01-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
You raise some good points RIKK. I agree to some extent, but JESTER'TARD can be a bit annoying. I do think people would be a bit better off ignoring him rather than spending time and energy feeding the troll, but then again, he did start this thread and directed it at someone else as an attack thread. So it's no surprise people are going to flame him on it.

I think Jesterstar is entertaining. The responses he gets are entertaining too. Nothing wrong with that, IMO.

academic punk
07-01-2005, 04:45 PM
Speaking of

Guitar Shark
07-01-2005, 05:00 PM
Speaking of

It's true.

You know that part of "Hot Dog and a Shake" when Dave asks "What are you hungry for?" Every single time he hears this, Jesterstar screams "I'M HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!!" :blow:

Poor guy. He wants it so badly. :cry2:

Rikk
07-01-2005, 05:18 PM
I think Jesterstar is entertaining. The responses he gets are entertaining too. Nothing wrong with that, IMO.

I think he's quite hilarious, actually. It's often not JESTERSTAR that comes off as the idiot.

Warham
07-01-2005, 05:20 PM
What's this thread all about?

Somebody give me the Cliff's Notes® version.

Rikk
07-01-2005, 05:25 PM
I think it's about JESTERSTAR being hungry for roosters. And some people being owned. And LOUNGE having time to check if JESTERSTAR really won the lottery. And...eh...I'm not sure. But I do know that I wish I knew exactly when Floyd would be on tomorrow EST so I wouldn't have to sit through a bunch of shit to see 'em.

Warham
07-01-2005, 05:30 PM
Brian Wilson will be on the telecast, and I can probably guess which numbers he'll do because they only have 15 fucking minutes each.

Rikk
07-01-2005, 05:31 PM
CALIFORNIA GIRLS, GOOD VIBRATIONS, WOULDN'T IT BE NICE?

Warham
07-01-2005, 05:35 PM
I'll say California Girls, Good Vibrations and God Only Knows...

Exactly the same as the numbers he played at the Queen's Jubilee a few years ago (along with The Warmth of the Sun).

I got that one on DVD as well.

Rikk
07-01-2005, 05:47 PM
I was thinking GOD ONLY KNOWS. I guess even though WOULDN'T IT BE NICE is more commercial, GOD ONLY KNOWS is the most celebrated tune on PET SOUNDS. I would say my personal favorite off that one, however, is HERE TODAY (and the original HANG ON TO YOUR EGO).

Warham
07-01-2005, 05:49 PM
Hang On To Your Ego/I Know There's An Answer has the coolest bass harmonica playing by the one and only Tommy Morgan. Love that solo.

academic punk
07-01-2005, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Warham
What's this thread all about?

Somebody give me the Cliff's Notes® version.

It's about

JesterStar...BEING HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!!

academic punk
07-01-2005, 06:21 PM
Brian Wilson will be on the telecast, and I can probably guess which numbers he'll do because they only have 15 fucking minutes each.

Word just got out that Jesterstar will be duetting with Bill Haley.

They'll be performing "ROCK AROUND THE COCK".

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 06:22 PM

Objection sustained. This court is in for a five minute recess.

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 06:23 PM
I think he's quite hilarious, actually. It's often not JESTERSTAR that comes off as the idiot.

I wouldn't go that far RIKK, though he does have his moments.

Warham
07-01-2005, 06:24 PM
Rusty the Bailiff will now escort the defendant out of the courtroom.

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 06:24 PM

Will he be eating a sandbox as well?

academic punk
07-01-2005, 06:26 PM

HAHAHAHA!!!

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 06:26 PM
Rusty the Bailiff will now escort the defendant out of the courtroom.

And off camera he will execute the condemed with a bullet to the back of the head.
http://www.metnews.com/articles/burrell.jpg

Warham
07-01-2005, 06:29 PM

No, but he and his band will have their bare feet in a sandbox covering the entire stage, and Taylor Mills, his female backup vocalist will be in a bikini.

http://images.radcity.net/5913/983061.jpg

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 06:31 PM
No, but he and his band will have their bare feet in a sandbox covering the entire stage, and Taylor Mills, his female backup vocalist will be in a bikini.

http://images.radcity.net/5913/983061.jpg

Well then, maybe he'll be eating her?

Warham
07-01-2005, 06:33 PM
LOL.

With all the shit he's been through, I'm not sure he's up to the challenge. ;)

academic punk
07-01-2005, 06:35 PM
LOL.

With all the shit he's been through, I'm not sure he's up to the challenge. ;)

Why not? For a couple of years there it looked like he was eating anything and everything within a ten mile radius...

Warham
07-01-2005, 06:36 PM
That was primarily between '75 and '78. He was closing in on 300 back then.

academic punk
07-01-2005, 06:40 PM
That was primarily between '75 and '78. He was closing in on 300 back then.

And what was the name of his shrink who completely exploited him and took songwriting credits?

Warham
07-01-2005, 06:50 PM
Eugene Landy? He was around Brian from about '77 or so till about '90. The only credits he ever had were on Brian's first solo record, but after a court settlement, he lost most, if not all of the credits. He was socking Brian for quite a bit if I remember, but Brian's always had alot of cash. I've heard he's worth over $100 million mostly because of the Beach Boys being the in the top three for most played band on oldies stations.

academic punk
07-01-2005, 06:52 PM
Eugene Landy? He was around Brian from about '77 or so till about '90. The only credits he ever had were on Brian's first solo record, but after a court settlement, he lost most, if not all of the credits. He was socking Brian for quite a bit if I remember, but Brian's always had alot of cash. I've heard he's worth over $100 million mostly because of the Beach Boys being the in the top three for most played band on oldies stations.

Landy, that's right.

With shrinks like him, is it anhy wonder Tom Cruise is a scientoligist?

Warham
07-01-2005, 06:55 PM
Landy helped Brian lose the weight, but he gave him all kinds of drugs for conditions that he didn't correctly diagnose.

academic punk
07-01-2005, 06:58 PM
Landy helped Brian lose the weight, but he gave him all kinds of drugs for conditions that he didn't correctly diagnose.

He made Brian a drooling, dependent, drug addict. (well, brian made himself a drug addict)

I believe Brian was landy's sole patient for a number of years.

That ain't professional psychiatry. that's expoitation.

As for losing the weight, just call Tony Fuckin' Little next time.

LoungeMachine
07-01-2005, 06:58 PM

He also had BW change his will to include Landy, as well as try and co-write and produce songs.

Landy had to forfeit his License due to his involvement w/ BW

Landy probably saved BW's life though. But he was a first rate asshole:cool:

LoungeMachine
07-01-2005, 07:00 PM
Read "The Nearest Faraway Place" as well as "Wouldn't it Be Nice" to get 2 different accounts of some of the same Landy/BW stories

Rikk
07-01-2005, 07:03 PM
He made Brian a drooling, dependent, drug addict. (well, brian made himself a drug addict)

I believe Brian was landy's sole patient for a number of years.

That ain't professional psychiatry. that's expoitation.

As for losing the weight, just call Tony Fuckin' Little next time.

Very sad to see Brian's speech and nerves all fucked up these days. There are those who say his current career is very much a creation of his wife and his management...playing PET SOUNDS, making solo albums, playing live again, finishing SMILE...these are all things he seemed set against doing earlier in his life. Mind you, fans couldn't be happier. But is it really him? Well, it's a lot better than the chain-smoking, eating, crying, Howard Hughes-like figure he was in the 70s.

If only CARL and DENNIS hadn't died and the band were still creating great albums and harmonies with BRIAN still...

Warham
07-01-2005, 07:05 PM
Yes, most fans will admit he helped keep him alive. It's a miracle he's still alive. Many people thought he'd be the first of the three brothers to go. It's 30 years later, and he's the only one left. It's truly a deep, intriguing story.

LoungeMachine
07-01-2005, 07:22 PM

Rikk
Diamond Status

SHEEP PEN DUMP MEISTER

This could be a possibility. Right now, I am so tired of every fucking thread in Non being turned into LOUNGEACT whining about JESTERSTAR's cock. LOUNGEACT is the most boring, pathetic poster in Armyland.

[Post #18]

Favorite Rothism: "GUNT."

Too funny, hypocrite.

How many threads have I started about RIKK ???? ZERO

How many threads have I started about JizzySTOOL? ZERO

HOW MANY THREADS HAVE YOU STARTED ABOUT ME???? 3

HOW MANY THREADS HAS JIZZY STARTED ABOUT ME??? 3

:cool:

LoungeMachine
07-01-2005, 07:44 PM
And LOUNGE having time to check if JESTERSTAR really won the lottery.

AlinChainz checked too.

Just like you had "the time" to clock how long I was online while having company over.

You sure throw alot of insults out that apply to yourself.:rolleyes:

Tell ME I'm on here 100 hours a week, when you have more than DOUBLE the daily posts I have.

Pot, meet kettle:cool:

LoungeMachine
07-01-2005, 07:46 PM
Yes, most fans will admit he helped keep him alive. It's a miracle he's still alive. Many people thought he'd be the first of the three brothers to go. It's 30 years later, and he's the only one left. It's truly a deep, intriguing story.

The whole Terry Melcher / Charlie Manson / Dennis Wilson story ALONE is mind boggling.

John Phillips was supposed to be at the Cielo Dr. House that night with Sharon and the rest of 'em too.

Bizarre:cool:

Rikk
07-01-2005, 08:09 PM
AlinChainz checked too.

Just like you had "the time" to clock how long I was online while having company over.

You sure throw alot of insults out that apply to yourself.:rolleyes:

Tell ME I'm on here 100 hours a week, when you have more than DOUBLE the daily posts I have.

Pot, meet kettle:cool:

LMFAO. I didn't need to sit and count the time. It took me a whole of about 20 seconds. See there's a thing called site time listed at the top of each post. I simply calculated the time of your first post you made when you allegedly had important Seattle music industry people over and then checked that time to your last post, half an hour later. Still crying over that one? You said it was five minutes. I corrected you. That took a lot less time being right in front of me on the screen than checking the lottery results. Who's obsessed?

As for CHAINZ doing the same, that's okay. He has wit. You don't. You're the biggest fucking crybaby there is...jumping in to defend ACADEMIC PUNK when even he told me later he had no idea that he and I were actually fighting.:p Next time you feel like starting a big war on someone else's behalf, make sure they're not actually just breaking balls, okay genius?

Wow, I post more than you. Who criticized posting amounts? I criticize the fact that you shit on other people for going after a REAL threat to this site and its posters that was banned in the end, but you spend pretty much half your time going after someone useless...and plugging up Non with it, which you otherwise don't seem to spend much time in. You told me not to spam the Front Lines. Don't spam Non.

You're a shitty arguer. You invent arguments that nobody made, put words in people's mouths, create issues where there are none, think you're always right, and even lie.

HOW MANY THREADS HAVE YOU STARTED ABOUT ME???? 3

Lying yet again? Just like the 5 minutes?

I just looked it up, idiot. I have started one thread about you. One. It's in the DUMP. The DUMP MEISTERS sure agreed that you are a whiner with no game.

Guitar Shark
07-01-2005, 08:12 PM
Oh look, they're fighting again. ;)

You're both my friends... so I'm staying out of this one.

Have a good holiday weekend!

Rikk
07-01-2005, 08:15 PM
You two, brother.;) It's Canada Day here, Independence Day on July 4. I'll celebrate both (being American).

:p You knew this one wouldn't go away that easily.;) But it will never be a full-blown 10 threads a day bunch of shit...I promise. Just some snarling and growling.

academic punk
07-01-2005, 08:32 PM
If I knew how do an attatchment, there'd be a big fucking picture of Rodney King along with this post.

LoungeMachine
07-01-2005, 09:23 PM
As for CHAINZ doing the same, that's okay. He has wit. You don't. You're the biggest fucking crybaby there is...jumping in to defend ACADEMIC PUNK when even he told me later he had no idea that he and I were actually fighting.:p Next time you feel like starting a big war on someone else's behalf, make sure they're not actually just breaking balls, okay genius?

Go back and read my post again, Mensa,

I said I'd take A/P over you any day.

He's intelligent, and spends most of his energy in the FRONTLINE.

And AL and I enjoy showing your buddy Jizzy as the LIAR he is, just Like Thudner. Many people here enjoy poking fun at Jizzy's low IQ

Starting a "big war" ???:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jesus FUCKING Christ, GET OVER YOURSELF

I started a "big war" ??? THIS IS YOUR LIFE, ISN'T IT?

Big War. Fuck you're a dolt.

You NEED the fight, many have told me. You NEED the attention.

I'm done with you, UNTIL you talk more shit about me. Don't like my posts?, ignore them. Think I can't argue well?, then don't argue with me.

Big War???

What a pathetic little life you must lead. Big War:rolleyes:

There's nothing big about you, but your mouth.

Take the last word, mensa.

You NEED it.

The mere fact you and Jizzy are together is all the proof I need about your level of thought.

LoungeMachine
07-01-2005, 09:25 PM
If I knew how do an attatchment, there'd be a big fucking picture of Rodney King along with this post.

I'm done w/ him A/P:cool:

I'm taking everyone's advice and ignoring him.

Have a great holiday, see ya on the FRONTLINE

and lest we forget......

JESTERSTAR IS HUNGRY FOR THE COCK :D

DLR7884
07-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Ladies,

Let's just cut the shit.

Jizzyboy is a homo and that's all that needs to be said.

DLR7884
Let it go.

tjvhou812
07-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Does it seem cold in here to you

LoungeMachine
07-01-2005, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Ladies,

Let's just cut the shit.

Jizzyboy is a homo and that's all that needs to be said.

DLR7884
Let it go.

It's gone D:cool:

I'm done with him.

But don't forget Jizzy is going to have you demodded for saying that, along with FORD:D ;)

Jizzy's a webbie, ya know:p

DLR7884
07-01-2005, 09:30 PM
Demodding is one thing....

I just hope he doesn't BAN me.

DLR7884
I pray to God that doesn't happen.

superdave
07-01-2005, 09:30 PM
I think that the main issue here is getting rid of Jizzy, he comes to this site spewing his crap, irritating people, and just being a fucking asshole. There are more people here that dislike him compared to those that do. And there is only 1 person that I know that likes him that has any fucking brains at all, and that is Rikk. Rikk, I do not know you that well, and I may not know all that is behind your feud with LoungeMachine, but from what I have read......Go back to the first line of this post....

LoungeMachine
07-01-2005, 09:34 PM

DLR7884

Fucking better NOT

Jizzy promised his first banning was ME:D

I've been threatened with banning from Joe Thunder [owner of this site] and JizzySTOOL [$20,000$ webmaster forever] !!!!

If he bans you first, there will be hell to pay.:mad:

Come to think of it, is there a couple MORE suite for each other than JizzySTOOL and FatterPussyFART ??

They are both Manginas capable of fucking themselves without help:D

It's a Love Connection:cool:

Nickdfresh
07-01-2005, 09:34 PM

DLR7884

I sometimes lie awake at night with fear that I will be banned from the entire internet by the 'STAR!:confused:

superdave
07-01-2005, 09:36 PM
Jizzy couldn't hook up with her...he likes men

JesterStar.........HE'S HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!!!

superdave
07-01-2005, 09:37 PM
I worry more about going to the restroom and Jizzy confronting me wanting to suck me off then I do about him banning me!!!

LoungeMachine
07-01-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by superdave
Jizzy couldn't hook up with her...he likes men

JesterStar.........HE'S HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!!!

That's worth a fiver:cool:

Welcome to the club

[ but fatterpussyfart IS a man ]

LoungeMachine
07-01-2005, 09:40 PM
I sometimes lie awake at night with fear that I will be banned from the entire internet by the 'STAR!:confused:

You laugh now, but...........

who do you think gave Al Gore the idea for the web???:cool:

superdave
07-01-2005, 09:41 PM
Thanks dude--keep up your good work in ramming that fucker into the ground

LoungeMachine
07-01-2005, 09:41 PM
I worry more about going to the restroom and Jizzy confronting me wanting to suck me off then I do about him banning me!!!

Then don't hang out in restrooms near truck stops in Syracuse.

you'll be fine:cool:

superdave
07-01-2005, 09:42 PM
Does he really live there or is that more bullshit??

Rikk
07-01-2005, 09:48 PM
Go back and read my post again, Mensa,

I said I'd take A/P over you any day.

Yes, yes. Nobody was "upset" over that. After you said that, I made a joke about the inside of your ass or something like that. Then you jumped out with some really bitter, angry, whiny fucking post about me as a poster, PMs, queen of pm's or some shit that does nothing but start threads about animals, etc...and this after starting more shit with me on and off for quite some time. I was joking back with you, good buddy.:) You freaked out (again). So we got into an immature back-and-forth game about your "music career", me "supposedly going to be a teacher", you "feeling sorry for the kids" I would teach, etc. You brought up commercial BBQs like a twat, Seattle industry people, etc. Whined all day about how you didn't have time for this crap, then signed on again for half an hour to start the fight again while you allegedly had people over, blah blah.

You even repeated a couple of times that you had to step in for AP because I was supposedly shitting on him, which was news to both AP and I.:)

He's intelligent, and spends most of his energy in the FRONTLINE.

Yes. He is intelligent. That's why he's in the Pen.:) I also didn't realize that the best posters are the ones that spend their time in the FRONTLINE most of the time. BOB, myself, CHAINZ, MEZ, POJO, MAX, FLAPPO, GRIMSDALE, MATT, BILL, DG, AWE and many of this site's other best posters spend most of our time out of there. Once again I ask, what the fuck are you proving?

And AL and I enjoy showing your buddy Jizzy as the LIAR he is, just Like Thudner. Many people here enjoy poking fun at Jizzy's low IQ

My "buddy"? Can you read? Did too many drugs on the "road"? Where was it written that he's my "buddy"? Lying again?

And where are those three threads I started about you, psycho?

As for proving his low IQ, big fucking deal. For an idiot that claimed it wasn't worthwhile kicking FAB's ass, what the fuck is so great about reading pages and pages of JIZZY shit in multiple threads, with you starting half of it? Who's looking for the negative attention? Me or you?

Big War???

Big War:rolleyes:

I started a "big war" ???

Big war.

:p

Oh don't give me that. A figure of speech. We're at a message board. We had a nice internet "war" Sunday that was interesting enough for you to take half an hour away from Dave Grohl to post seven more times.:rolleyes:

Relax, you're as important as that smudge at the top corner of this monitor.

You NEED the fight, many have told me.

Yes, I need the fight.:rolleyes: Buddy, I don't need the fight. You began the "fight", as you call it. You kept it up a few times. So did I. It's the internet, moron.

Who are the "many" that told you? Another lame technique. Did you get tons of PMs?:p Lemme guess, you're the big follow-up to FAB, right?:D You don't know what you're talking about, brother. But playing victim to some of our mutual friends is only making you look like an ass. I didn't start with you. Don't cry that I still piss on you a few times.

You NEED the attention.

Yeah, that's it. I NEED to fight with you.:p Those occasional LOUNGEACT comments I spew out give me a chubby. Your little replies are fascinating reading.:rolleyes:

Next time you start a little internet back-and-forth game (read that, next time YOU start it) with comments about my overall value of a poster, calling me "pathetic" two weeks ago because you didn't like a thread about a rat:p, etc., don't go crying to your friends (many of which happen to be my friends). For Christ's sake, what are you gonna do...leave? Be a man. You started it. Quit complaining.

I don't need to fight with you, bro. I don't even dislike you. Hell, the only reason I don't dislike you is because very good friends of mine at this site claim you're okay. I haven't seen that side, but I trust their opinions. Personally, I just think you're a joke. If you start in, don't whine and cry about the negative attention you'll receive back.

One more thing...if I taunt your fucking posts because I think they're sad, live with it. I promised not to say a fucking word to you in the FRONT LINES...I stuck to it. But if you're up here making an ass of yourself claiming some guy is "hungry for cock", deal with it. Don't go through a whole box of tissues.

BTW, I get enough fucking attention here, so don't you worry about me.

I'm done with you, UNTIL you talk more shit about me. Don't like my posts?, ignore them.

Fuck you. If you post something stupid or keep spamming the forum I like posting in most (besides the DUMP), I will point it out. Live with it, idiot. I'm not "fighting" with you, but you're posting like a douchebag. Down in the FRONT LINES, I will show proper respect to FORD and his forum. But up here, if you're an idiot, you'll be called an idiot. Make sense?

The mere fact you and Jizzy are together is all the proof I need about your level of thought.

Do you just think this shit up as you're writing?

JIZZY and I are "together"? LOL. Did it ever occur to you that two different people with totally different agendas just happen to both think you're a loser?

Rikk
07-01-2005, 09:53 PM
Let it go.

No worries. There is no real fight. Never was.

Rikk
07-01-2005, 09:57 PM
I think that the main issue here is getting rid of Jizzy, he comes to this site spewing his crap, irritating people, and just being a fucking asshole. There are more people here that dislike him compared to those that do. And there is only 1 person that I know that likes him that has any fucking brains at all, and that is Rikk. Rikk, I do not know you that well, and I may not know all that is behind your feud with LoungeMachine, but from what I have read......Go back to the first line of this post....

Nah, it's nothing to do with liking him or not. It's a matter of principal. For instance, FASTER PUSSYCAT (and 7884 would agree with me on this one) is a much bigger fucking spammer these days than JESTERSTAR. And our basic game which I more than anyone am trying to get the other Pen guys and friends to push for is to IGNORE her. And guess what? It works better than anything and, thus, the only spammer is her. And that makes her look worse too.

I still think if you guys hate the guy so much, ignore him.

One more thing...fuck banning. Banning should be reserved for the very fucking lowest cases. And I don't think there's a Webbie here that would disagree with me. FAB was banned when it was proved she'd been fucking with a mod (and others) outside this site in real life. That's ban-worthy. Banning JIZZY because most people don't like him? Fuck that. If he's unpopular, he's unpopular. This ain't a censorship-site. Whether or not he's a moron doesn't mean he should be banned. I just think it's funny because he needs to put so little effort into pissing so many people off.

Some people hate other posters because it's easy to jump on a bandwagon. They weren't really necessarily "wronged" by this poster, but it just becomes fun to be part of the crowd. Pretty much everyone I've "fought" with at this site said something to me or one of my good friends first that had some real negative value...

superdave
07-01-2005, 10:02 PM
Yes, but he comes here with 1 agenda and that's it

He sticks his nose where it does not belong

I think that when all the smoke is cleared, he will turn out to be worse than FAB. I hope that I am wrong. I hate this fucker and his 'crew' 100 times worse than the bullshit 3 Lock/Thorman/Vu fiasco.

And the fact that he fucks with Bueno Bob (who I consider your blood brother) and DLR7884 are reason enough for punishment

bueno bob
07-01-2005, 10:04 PM
One more thing...fuck banning. Banning should be reserved for the very fucking lowest cases. And I don't think there's a Webbie here that would disagree with me. FAB was banned when it was proved she'd been fucking with a mod (and others) outside this site in real life. That's ban-worthy. Banning JIZZY because most people don't like him? Fuck that. If he's unpopular, he's unpopular. This ain't a censorship-site. Whether or not he's a moron doesn't mean he should be banned.

This is very true. Personally, I don't care for him much, but I won't put him on ignore or anything. Mostly, it's irrelevant. It wasn't really until he brought my wife and kids and my job into his flaming of me that I started getting pissed at him.

But in reality, he's a country away from me...whatever he says about my wife, kids and job is about as unimportant (and inaccurate) as it possibly can be. He doesn't know shit about any of it, never will, and it doesn't take much more than a 2nd grade education to figure that out, right?

I think people just need to get a little thicker skinned. Sometimes, the best possible thing to do is just walk away from it. Not to let it bother you too much and realize that this is just a message board.

That being said, Jesterstar is hungry for the cock and so forth.

Away from the forums, he's probably a fairly nice, level headed and funny guy. It's just his internet image that people hate.

But I'm not for banning him, though.

superdave
07-01-2005, 10:06 PM
I am as thick skinned as you can get--I never had a problem with him, he stuck his nose into my business--I do not start trouble, but I will finish it

Rikk
07-01-2005, 10:07 PM
Yes, but he comes here with 1 agenda and that's it

He sticks his nose where it does not belong

I think that when all the smoke is cleared, he will turn out to be worse than FAB. I hope that I am wrong. I hate this fucker and his 'crew' 100 times worse than the bullshit 3 Lock/Thorman/Vu fiasco.

And the fact that he fucks with Bueno Bob (who I consider your blood brother) and DLR7884 are reason enough for punishment

Yeah, but I'll tell you this...

Even I didn't think FAB was that harmful for a long time...but she got worse and worse and worse and worse...

Nobody in history will ever be that bad at this site again...I guarantee you. There is no way JESTERSTAR would call someone's wife and try to fuck up a marriage. No way he would pull the shit that was pulled on my pal ALLY KAT. He doesn't even come close.

As for fucking with BOB, BOB (with two or three other guys) is my best friend at this site. I consider him a real friend and not just an internet friend. And frankly, he can take care of himself. Every time FAB started a thread about me, I didn't expect BOB to jump in and save my honor. Anyone can see how idiotic it is to insult BOB for any employment situation, especially with a bunch of lies. But that doesn't make JESTERSTAR ban-worthy.

The point is, there is no way to fix it. Speaking from experience, this shit with you guys and him will go back and forth forever because both sides are stubborn and enjoying the attention and JESTERSTAR will not be banned until he pulls something REALLY low.

But I'm not passing judgment. Hell, I don't like a few people that are popular...but that doesn't mean my judgment is absolute.:)

tjvhou812
07-01-2005, 10:07 PM
This is very true. Personally, I don't care for him much, but I won't put him on ignore or anything. Mostly, it's irrelevant. It wasn't really until he brought my wife and kids and my job into his flaming of me that I started getting pissed at him.

But in reality, he's a country away from me...whatever he says about my wife, kids and job is about as unimportant (and inaccurate) as it possibly can be. He doesn't know shit about any of it, never will, and it doesn't take much more than a 2nd grade education to figure out that he never will, right?

I think people just need to get a little thicker skinned. Sometimes, the best possible thing to do is just walk away from it. Not to let it bother you too much and realize that this is just a message board.

That being said, Jesterstar is hungry for the cock and so forth.

But I'm not for banning him, though.

Word up:)

bueno bob
07-01-2005, 10:08 PM

I appreciate the sentiment. :)

bueno bob
07-01-2005, 10:10 PM
Yeah, but I'll tell you this...

Even I didn't think FAB was that harmful for a long time...but she got worse and worse and worse and worse...

True.

Nobody in history will ever be that bad at this site again...I guarantee you. There is no way JESTERSTAR would call someone's wife and try to fuck up a marriage. No way he would pull the shit that was pulled on my pal ALLY KAT. He doesn't even come close.

Very true.

As for fucking with BOB, BOB (with two or three other guys) is my best friend at this site. I consider him a real friend and not just an internet friend. And frankly, he can take care of himself. Every time FAB started a thread about me, I didn't expect BOB to jump in and save my honor.

Although I always did, considering you have such a hard time defending yourself appropriately. :)

Anyone can see how idiotic it is to insult BOB for any employment situation, especially with a bunch of lies. But that doesn't make JESTERSTAR ban-worthy.

Agreed.

The point is, there is no way to fix it. Speaking from experience, this shit with you guys and him will go back and forth forever because both sides are stubborn and enjoying the attention and JESTERSTAR will not be banned until he pulls something REALLY low.

Which he's not going to do, trust me. Just enough to get you riled up and arguing with him.

But I'm not passing judgment. Hell, I don't like a few people that are popular...but that doesn't mean my judgment is absolute.:)

Well spoken!

bueno bob
07-01-2005, 10:14 PM
As for fucking with BOB...frankly, he can take care of himself.

Absolutely. There's nobody here that's even been able to remotely take the fight to me yet. No sheep has stood against my onslaught, and nobody's ever gotten to me too deeply without having it shoved back in their face three times as hard.

I'm a survivor, I'm a survivor...lol

superdave
07-01-2005, 10:15 PM
Has he always been this big of an idiot??

bueno bob
07-01-2005, 10:17 PM
Has he always been this big of an idiot??

Who, me? Pretty much, yeah. I'm trying to get learned a little better though :)

Rikk
07-01-2005, 10:18 PM
Absolutely. There's nobody here that's even been able to remotely take the fight to me yet. No sheep has stood against my onslaught, and nobody's ever gotten to me too deeply without having it shoved back in their face three times as hard.

I'm a survivor, I'm a survivor...lol

Shut up!!!:mad:

I hate you so much, it makes me so angry!!!!:mad:

bueno bob
07-01-2005, 10:19 PM
Shut up!!!:mad:

I hate you so much, it makes me so angry!!!!:mad:

Isn't Warham waiting for you in the bathhouse? :rolleyes:

Rikk
Isn't Warham waiting for you in the bathhouse? :rolleyes:

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

THIS ALL JUST MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

superdave
Who, me? Pretty much, yeah. I'm trying to get learned a little better though :)

No, you dope--Jizzy--has he always been like this?

bueno bob
07-01-2005, 10:21 PM
No, you dope--Jizzy--has he always been like this?

I have no clue...I really hadn't paid any attention to him until a few months back...

bueno bob
07-01-2005, 10:22 PM
AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

THIS ALL JUST MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Don't get mad, guy! I'll go with ya! :)

BrownSound1
07-02-2005, 03:10 AM
Ok..here's something I want to know.

Why do some of you keep harping on Fab after she has been banned? Isn't that what you wanted...to be rid of her? She's gone, but yet I see post after post still fighting with her...and she isn't even here? That shit ends now! We're sick of seeing it, get lives and fucking move on. There will be consequences if this doesn't stop, enough is enough! So unless you want to join the company you wanted gone...end it now.

In fact this thread has turned to beyond stupid...Jesterstar is just a guy who was having fun, and as far as I know he didn't "hurt" anyone.

Rikk
07-02-2005, 03:19 AM
I just brought her up to illustrate the difference between her and this other guy that should supposedly be banned. You're 100% right. She shouldn't be brought up.

And neither should JESTERSTAR. Being an idiot or unpopular doesn't make one banworthy.

ashstralia
07-02-2005, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by BrownSound1
Ok..here's something I want to know.

Why do some of you keep harping on Fab after she has been banned? Isn't that what you wanted...to be rid of her? She's gone, but yet I see post after post still fighting with her...and she isn't even here? That shit ends now! We're sick of seeing it, get lives and fucking move on. There will be consequences if this doesn't stop, enough is enough! So unless you want to join the company you wanted gone...end it now.

who is this 'Fab' that you speak of?

:)

LoungeMachine
07-02-2005, 08:08 AM

wow.:cool:

academic punk
07-02-2005, 09:52 AM
I say we ban Jesterstar. IHe'll thank us for it in the long run, as it'll give him more time to feed on cock.

Rikk
07-02-2005, 10:05 AM
wow.:cool:

:p

Needed that extra push, did you? I thought you were done, oh brother. Now you have me in your signature?

If you want this done, bro, get me out of your signature or we're back on. And double. It's good to know I anger you that much, but it looks pretty lame to make me your signature.

LoungeMachine
07-02-2005, 10:08 AM
I say we ban Jesterstar. IHe'll thank us for it in the long run, as it'll give him more time to feed on cock.

You're just a rabble rouser, a/p;) You rouse rabble.

For the record, the ONLY person I have ever called for a banning, is Joe Thunder, our resident racist pedophile. And he has been banned numerous times for good reason. The personal info of ALinChainz he's posted ALONE should have earned him a lifetime exile. [that and claiming Sarge is his bitch, and that thunder pays for this site]

And BS1 is correct, JizzySTOOL is HARMLESS. Just as it is harmless for us to call BULLSHIT on him.

As far as I'm concernd, this bullshit is over........but let's not forget the immortal words of A/P....when on the steps of the Capitol he addressed a fractured nation and said.............

JESTERSTAR, HE'S HUNGRY FOR THE COCK

superdave
07-02-2005, 10:18 AM
Jesterstar is just a guy who was having fun, and as far as I know he didn't "hurt" anyone.

'Having fun?'-- I would be willing to bet that at least 20 people from here would love to get their hands on that pathetic fuck--Now, THAT would be fun, seeing him try to talk his way out of that

LoungeMachine
07-02-2005, 10:36 AM
'Having fun?'-- I would be willing to bet that at least 20 people from here would love to get their hands on that pathetic fuck--Now, THAT would be fun, seeing him try to talk his way out of that

Nah, I disagree.

I dont think anyone wants to harm him, sd. But when people go around claiming to be a webbie and threatening to expose personal info, they're going to get called out for it.

In real life, he'd pee his garanimals if confronted. That's the beauty of the web. Everyone's a tough guy:rolleyes:

Besides, most of us would be temporarily blinded by the sun's reflection off his balding head, and he'd be able to run.:D

Let's bypass the "let's meet and kick his ass" bullshit. Pointing out his third grade education level and bullshit boasts are fun enough:cool:

It kills time between Bush/Rove threads;)

academic punk
07-02-2005, 11:31 AM

SuperDave...HE'S HUNGRY FOR JESTERSTAR'S BLOODY CORPSE!!!

Rikk
07-02-2005, 11:37 AM

I won't tell you he does nothing. I realize he pisses you off. And he intends to as well. My argument is not that he's the greatest guy...I just don't think (as I guess most don't) that he shouldn't be banned. Hell, anyone that insults BOB's employment situation deserves a good smack on the mouth. Hell, I've deserved a good smack on the mouth for things I've said or done.

But banned, nah. Just my opinion.:)

bueno bob
07-02-2005, 11:39 AM
Hell, anyone that insults BOB's employment situation deserves a good smack on the mouth.

Even that don't matter anymore, so...what's the concern, you know... :)

Rikk
07-02-2005, 11:41 AM

Exactly exactly. Ancient history for a long time now.

It's like someone saying to BUENO, "Goddamn you BUENO BOB and your large dick!" I mean, everyone knows BUENO's dick is so small that he would never take offense to someone insulting his dick for being so large because it just isn't true.:)

LoungeMachine
07-02-2005, 11:42 AM

His thread trying to call you out on Microsoft was typical.

It turned right around and bit him on his ASS:D

Now if he had given your personal info in that thread, then he should have been dealt with.

He's his own worst enemy.:cool:

bueno bob
07-02-2005, 11:47 AM
Exactly exactly. Ancient history for a long time now.

It's like someone saying to BUENO, "Goddamn you BUENO BOB and your large dick!" I mean, everyone knows BUENO's dick is so small that he would never take offense to someone insulting his dick for being so large because it just isn't true.:)

That's true!

Actual size (to scale) for those interested:

8--->

It sucks, but what can I do?

LoungeMachine
07-02-2005, 11:49 AM
I

Hell, I've deserved a good smack on the mouth for things I've said or done.

Same here;)

academic punk
07-02-2005, 11:50 AM
That's true!

Actual size (to scale) for those interested:

8--->

It sucks, but what can I do?

Careful, Bob...Jizzy is beginning to salivate...

LoungeMachine
07-02-2005, 11:53 AM

What, no turtles to molest today? :D

academic punk
07-02-2005, 11:53 AM
What, no turtles to molest today? :D

Just takin' a cigarette break... ;)

Nickdfresh
07-02-2005, 11:54 AM

Of course not! We all know that BOB has a great job as a professional force-choker and SITH LORD of the Universe!

LoungeMachine
07-02-2005, 11:55 AM

I know this is pretty played out, but ya gotta admit Jizzy starting TWO threads DEMANDING a cock forum is pretty funny, even by our low-brow standards:cool:

bueno bob
07-02-2005, 11:56 AM
Of course not! We all know that BOB has a great job as a professional force-choker and SITH LORD of the Universe!

Yeah. I'd like a promotion, but that means taking the boss' job; I've climbed about as high as I can without going for it...but I'm afraid the application process for his gig is pretty challenging.

academic punk
07-02-2005, 11:58 AM
I know this is pretty played out, but ya gotta admit Jizzy starting TWO threads DEMANDING a cock forum is pretty funny, even by our low-brow standards:cool:

He HAD to know he was going to be called on it. And whether or not he did, it's pretty pathetic.

But what else can you do when you're

JesterStar...AND HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!!

bueno bob
07-02-2005, 12:00 PM
I need to go spam the Joe Rogan board, I think.

What's the banning record? Rikk said they nailed him after 2 posts. Has anybody gotten 1 yet?

academic punk
07-02-2005, 12:02 PM
sadly, I don't think Jizz has a home computer (those guitar strings do cost him 80% of his take home pay, you know), so he's only available to make an ass of himself during working hours on week days.

Or maybe he's just busy on weekends cruising the Syracuse gay scene.

jesterStar...HE'S HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!!

Rikk
07-02-2005, 12:02 PM
I need to go spam the Joe Rogan board, I think.

What's the banning record? Rikk said they nailed him after 2 posts. Has anybody gotten 1 yet?

I believe (though I could be wrong) that AWE got banned without even posting because they knew it was him under another username. But if that doesn't count (being an alias), then yes, my two posts is the record. I mean, all I declared is that I want to wank, and then when they threatened to ban me, I said: "I dare you to!" It made me, my friends and my parents very proud.:)

Rikk
07-02-2005, 12:04 PM
Yeah. I'd like a promotion, but that means taking the boss' job; I've climbed about as high as I can without going for it...but I'm afraid the application process for his gig is pretty challenging.

I also think you should do more writing, bro. Without pulling your eight-millimeter penis (sorry for using the metric system in this-here American site:p), I think you're a damn good writer.

K...I'm getting too nice. Shut up.:mad:

bueno bob
07-02-2005, 12:04 PM
I believe (though I could be wrong) that AWE got banned without even posting because they knew it was him under another username. But if that doesn't count (being an alias), then yes, my two posts is the record. I mean, all I declared is that I want to wank, and then when they threatened to ban me, I said: "I dare you to!" It made me, my friends and my parents very proud.:)

Amazing! What's the addy? Do me the favor of saving me the search... :)

bueno bob
07-02-2005, 12:05 PM
I also think you should do more writing, bro. Without pulling your eight-millimeter penis (sorry for using the metric system in this-here American site:p), I think you're a damn good writer.

K...I'm getting too nice. Shut up.:mad:

Well, you don't have to be all fag on me! :mad:

But I might have a second story, a prequel to the last one, in the works...hmm...another week or two and maybe something will happen, I don't know! :mad:

But it might be worth the wait.

Rikk
07-02-2005, 12:09 PM
Amazing! What's the addy? Do me the favor of saving me the search... :)

Here's my brilliant contribution to society...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23376

And here's the actual address of the board...a bit of a process to sign up, but within a day or two I was in (and then out immediately:D).

http://forums.joerogan.net/index.php

bueno bob
07-02-2005, 12:15 PM
Well that was pretty fuckin quick :)

" The administrator has banned your email address. To contact the administrator click here "

bueno bob
07-02-2005, 12:16 PM
I clicked on to complete my registration and I got my e-mail addy banned. Not bad, I guess.... :confused:

bueno bob
07-02-2005, 12:20 PM
Entered a 2nd address with different info...it seems to be working this time, just waiting for the confirmation e-mail.