X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TEMPLEMAN
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jul 2005

Does not belong in main

What the fuck belongs in main and why does not?
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Main VH/DLR Discussion
    This is the main Van Halen and David Lee Roth Discussion Forum. Post your views here. Moderated by: Dave\'s PA Rental, DLR7884, rustoffa, WARF

GEORGE FUCKING LYNCH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH VAN HALEN OR DAVID LEE ROTH, SO I MOVED YOUR FUCKING THREAD OUT OF THE MAIN FORUM TO THE APPROPRIATE FORUM: HOUSE OF MUSIC.

DLR7884
    GET OVER IT.
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Re: Does not belong in main

Originally posted by TEMPLEMAN
      What the fuck belongs in main and why does not?
      If you need to ask, you're too stupid to breathe

Go to the light...
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

TEMPLEMAN: Why does a thread about George Lynch not belong in the MAIN forum of a DLR/CVH website?

DLR7884
        I think we found the dumbass of the week.
        Originally Posted by WARF:
        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

But...but...but.. George Lynch played guitar on those three Van Halen demos that Brad $tarks insisted were legit with the non existent "original singer" Greg Stafford, so that counts, right?? right??

/end dumbass sheep mode
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Full Bug
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

This is why 12 years old and under shouldnt be allowed here.....
            If this guy really is 33 then he is a retard....
            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• rustoffa
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Main VH/DLR Discussion?

The "VH" part would encompass Van Halen/van hagar. You can start Mark Stone threads if you'd like.

The "DLR" part would encompass all things David Lee Roth. However, the sign at the top immediately informs of the slightly biased nature of the forum. There's been numerous bald, spandex, EMT, etc type threads left to go their course.

It's not rocket science.

When you think about it, the forum shouldn't really be the hotbed of cuntroversy it is as Van Halen and van hagar are both currently on indefinite hiatus.

I hope this helped. If you feel satisfied with our customer service, feel free to donate to the site....bandwidth doesn't grow on George Lynch's or anyone else's trees.

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                But...but...but.. George Lynch played guitar on those three Van Halen demos that Brad $tarks insisted were legit with the non existent "original singer" Greg Stafford, so that counts, right?? right??

/end dumbass sheep mode

That is probably the funniest damn thing I've heard all week!
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...