PDA

View Full Version : How many African Americans died in WWII?

kentuckyklira
07-02-2005, 09:53 PM
And how did the grand US of A reward those they had left behind for their sacrifice?

rustoffa
07-02-2005, 09:57 PM
Sounds to me like you want to answer the query yourself.

Go ahead.

BigBadBrian
07-02-2005, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Sounds to me like you want to answer the query yourself.

Go ahead.

Exactly. Google it up yourself. We are not your librarians. :p

thome
07-02-2005, 10:25 PM
You tell me exactly where they were left behind and i will tell you
how many ok?

Cathedral
07-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Kentuckyklira gives my home state a bad name.
He's all about stirring the shit so it stinks real good, ain't he?

And since we're drudging up the past, how was it exactly that the Jews were treated back then?

Man, world history is very ugly for all of us on planet earf, hunny.
We all have things in our cultural past to be ashamed of.

But as they say back home.
Leave yesterday in the past or you'll just ruin today with it.

Look to tomorrow my friend, a bighter day awaits, and I ain't G.W.Bush so GET OFF OUR ASS WITH YOUR ANTI-AMERICAN SPEW!

Oh look, an SS logo, you must feel soooooo proud of your heritage.

Redballjets88
07-02-2005, 11:19 PM
hey how many christians were killed in the roman times?

Cathedral
07-03-2005, 01:13 AM
Lots................

Nitro Express
07-03-2005, 01:30 AM
How many Jews were killed by the Germans during WWII? Not to mention French, Canadians, Americans, British, Dutch, Norwegians, Russians, Chechs, Serbs.

Dude, your country wasn't exactly the poster child for human rights.

FORD
07-03-2005, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
hey how many christians were killed in the roman times?

And how many Muslims and Jews were killed by assholes calling themselves "Christians" in the Crusades and the Inquisition??

We could go round for round with this shit all night.

I don't have the numbers on the African Americans, Native Americans, Asian Americans (many of whom were held in concentration camps in THIS country) or any other group during WWII. I can only point to two facts...

1) The contribution of African American troops was great enough that it caused President Truman to desegregate the Armed Forces during his term in office.

2) 20 million lives of ALL races, creeds, and colors would have been spared if the BCE had not funded Adolf Hitler. At least WWII put a stop to Hitler. But fascism is alive and well :(

Cathedral
07-03-2005, 01:52 AM
lMMFAO, So, Ford, can ya tell us what the BCE did during the 15th Century?

Were they the dealers of the leaches?

A Classic Saturday Night Live skit with Steve Martin just popped into my head.

FORD
07-03-2005, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
lMMFAO, So, Ford, can ya tell us what the BCE did during the 15th Century?

Were they the dealers of the leaches?

A Classic Saturday Night Live skit with Steve Martin just popped into my head.

Nah, leeches actually have medicinal value. I've never tried them personally, but I've heard of naturopaths who keep leeches in a sterile environment and use them to drain blood from large bruised areas etc.

The BCE wouldn't approve of such practices because it would take away money from their friends in the pharmaceutical business :D

rustoffa
07-03-2005, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by FORD
2) 20 million lives of ALL races, creeds, and colors would have been spared if the BCE had not funded Adolf Hitler.

You gotta expound on that one bro. I've heard alotta different theories.
:)

Cathedral
07-03-2005, 02:25 AM
Oh, how many Germans did we kill throughout history?

I only ask because it appears we missed one and he's posting here regularly, lol.

And Happy B-Day, Ford!
Hope ya have a good one this year and for many to come...

Cathedral
07-03-2005, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
You gotta expound on that one bro. I've heard alotta different theories.

I can summerize it for you, Rustoffa....

America has made many a bed partner, some of which weren't exactly humane and every deal we have made through the years has come back to haunt us in one way or another.

And after 200+ years we finally learned that our worst enemies were our oldest allies and we basically made our own bed.

Only now, nobody wants to lay in it with us anymore.

We're fucked without being, well, fucked............................

I still can't believe that China basically owns America, that's so fucked up i can't even fathom it.
My daughter and I made a game out of finding "made in China" on things around the house.....Damn near everything in my home was made in china.
We're fucked and going to be fucked for the rest of our lives.

Cathedral
07-03-2005, 02:49 AM
P.S. Can i make a suggestion to all the parents here?

Make damn sure your kids take full advantage of their education, don't let them slack off at all.
They need to learn a few different languages because in the next 30 (beginning years ago) years they won't be able to make a living in America.
The jobs will be in other countries, though some may be based here, communication will be a paramount requirement for their future success.

Our children today will be living a totally different American Dream in their adult years.
We can only pray that they can achieve a lifestyle that is pleasing to them before we die off.
But if they don't have a great education and don't know any other languages, their struggles with independance will be an up hill climb.

I have worked hard to ensure that my only living daughter will have choices and the money to do whatever she chooses to do with her life after graduation.
I started with nothing, and i still have most of it, lol.

But my wife and i did manage to create accounts for her that will provide a well needed step up if she doesn't go spend happy and blow it. So far, she's a responsibe child and is making me very proud of her.

But the next 3 years are critical. she will be moving into the teenage years and i anticipate some rebellion from her, as with most all kids.

But i shit you not, todays children need every ounce of a good education if they are to have any hope at a successful life.

scorpioboy33
07-03-2005, 03:58 AM
P.S. Can i make a suggestion to all the parents here?

Make damn sure your kids take full advantage of their education, don't let them slack off at all.
They need to learn a few different languages because in the next 30 (beginning years ago) years they won't be able to make a living in America.
The jobs will be in other countries, though some may be based here, communication will be a paramount requirement for their future success.

Our children today will be living a totally different American Dream in their adult years.
We can only pray that they can achieve a lifestyle that is pleasing to them before we die off.
But if they don't have a great education and don't know any other languages, their struggles with independance will be an up hill climb.

I have worked hard to ensure that my only living daughter will have choices and the money to do whatever she chooses to do with her life after graduation.
I started with nothing, and i still have most of it, lol.

But my wife and i did manage to create accounts for her that will provide a well needed step up if she doesn't go spend happy and blow it. So far, she's a responsibe child and is making me very proud of her.

But the next 3 years are critical. she will be moving into the teenage years and i anticipate some rebellion from her, as with most all kids.

But i shit you not, todays children need every ounce of a good education if they are to have any hope at a successful life. man your a good dude!

Cathedral
07-03-2005, 04:06 AM
Shhhhh, don't tell anyone that or i'm toast in this Roth's army, lmmfao.

Thanks for the kind words, bro!

scorpioboy33
07-03-2005, 04:16 AM
I got a daughter 3 myself...trying to do exactly the same thing

Cathedral
07-03-2005, 04:54 AM
My parents never gave any thought to nest eggs when i was growing up, lol.
I paid for my own schooling while working and playing house with a girlfriend.
But i did get a bitchin '79 Trans Am for high school graduation, but it did come with a payment book, lmmfao.

My Graduation present was the downpayment, good for them i fell in love with the car when i came home and saw it sitting in the driveway.

But i wanted to do much more for my own kids, don't know why though, i guess i just worry that she would have the same problems i had in the beginning with money.

My life is a riches to rags to riches to rags back to riches story.
I don't want that kind of future for my youngun.

So, you have a 3 year old?
Buddy, cherish every day because they grow up very fast and before you know it, they're bringing home some young kid who has exactly on his mind what was on yours as a teen.

Although my first daughter didn't live a full life, she did have a good one and with my youngest, I am trembling about how the next few years she'll be changing into a young woman as well.

Her suiters will get the same speech though,
"I know what's on your mind, boy. and let me tell you that once you leave this house with my daughter, the fact that i will kill you will not change if you do anything I find to be inapropriate...I am the law until she is 18. now say, Yes sir, I understand".

I have no time for surprises, not when they increase my grocery bill and make we want to inflict pain on horny little boys with their dicks in their hands.

I can see how raising boys is much easier, they don't bring the baggage home like daughters can.

But having daughters is a special blessing for a father that we don't get from boys.
Girls tend to be drawn more to Daddy than Mommy, and boys do the opposite in a protective fashion though.

Enjoy it while it lasts though, as i already said, they grow up very quick.

kentuckyklira
07-03-2005, 04:56 AM
hey how many christians were killed in the roman times? Christians made excellent lion chow back then, didn´t they!:cool: :D

kentuckyklira
07-03-2005, 05:02 AM

2) 20 million lives of ALL races, creeds, and colors would have been spared if the BCE had not funded Adolf Hitler. At least WWII put a stop to Hitler. But fascism is alive and well :( This should never be forgotten!

Lots of countries were AOK with Hitler, including the US of A, even after Poland 1939 and regardless of how Jews and others were being treated.

I´d also like to know why allied air forces that could raze Dresden didn´t shoot a single a single bullet at SS men guarding Auschwitz, drop a single bomb onto the railroad tracks leading there etc.!

Matt White
07-03-2005, 05:07 AM
You got a KRUPP coffee maker?!?:D

Just checkin'!!!

kentuckyklira
07-03-2005, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
You got a KRUPP coffee maker?!?:D

Just checkin'!!! I don´t drink coffee. But I used to have a KRUPP blender. Excellent long drinks!

Matt White
07-03-2005, 05:19 AM
Yeah...they used to make Excellent bombs.....we kinda put 'em outta business. Nice appliances, though.

Phil theStalker
07-03-2005, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
And how did the grand US of A reward those they had left behind for their sacrifice?
Well, I'll tell you a story. A story of another America. Of a segregated America.

Blacks were segregated from white units in WWII. You hear about the black pilots, but these were small units and not the norm. However, blacks served next to whites in support classifications, but not in combat, they served as cooks on ships, etc..

A low medal count or casualty or "sacrifice" count is not blacks fault. It shows what was at fault with America.

On a small Pacific island called Peleliu 2/3's of the 1st Marine Divison were casualties. It was the worse combat the U.S. Marines have ever been involved.

Blacks on board the ships volunteered to go into battle as warriors for a country that was treating them like they weren't full citizens. This is sacrifice and patriotism of a higher standard and symbolizes great honor in American blacks. Yet it's impossible to find in the history books.

My father was in the first wave at Peleliu. He told me this. All my life with my father I never heard him say the word ****** to the day he died.

Some people don't get out enough.

:spank:

BigBadBrian
07-03-2005, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker

My father was in the first wave at Peleliu. He told me this. All my life with my father I never heard him say the word ****** to the day he died.

A big salute to your father from this vet, Phil, on the Fourth of July weekend!

Phil theStalker
07-03-2005, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
A big salute to your father from this vet, Phil, on the Fourth of July weekend!

It's appreciated, BBB.:)

thome
07-03-2005, 10:39 AM
I´d also like to know why allied air forces that could raze Dresden didn´t shoot a single a single bullet at SS men guarding Auschwitz, drop a single bomb onto the railroad tracks leading there etc.! [/B][/QUOTE]

So what your saying is its the US's fault.Next
thing im going to hear is the US who drove the trains

Ally_Kat
07-04-2005, 02:00 AM
This should never be forgotten!

Lots of countries were AOK with Hitler, including the US of A, even after Poland 1939 and regardless of how Jews and others were being treated.

I´d also like to know why allied air forces that could raze Dresden didn´t shoot a single a single bullet at SS men guarding Auschwitz, drop a single bomb onto the railroad tracks leading there etc.!

I'd like to know why your grandparents and their generation put him into power in the first place.

And you know what they say about people living in glass houses --

Neo-Nazi crime in Germany
at highest level since 2000

27 April 2005

BERLIN - Neo-Nazi crime in Germany has soared to its highest level since 2000, the chief of Germany's police trade union warned on Wednesday.

Konrad Freiberg said there were over 12,000 right-wing extremist crimes reported in Germany last year - the highest level in the past four years.

Berlin's Tagesspiegel newspaper gave the figure for last year as 12,051. Official data is due in the coming weeks.

This would be the second highest level of neo-Nazi crime since Germany began reporting nationwide figures in 1992. The worst year for far-right crime was 2000 when 15,951 cases were reported.

In comparison, there were 10,795 neo-Nazi crimes in 2003 and 10,054 in 2001, said a spokesman for the police union.

"The state must give higher priority to fighting right-wing extremism. The drastic increase of right-wing extremist crime is alarming," said Freiberg in a statement.

Rightist crime and neo-Nazi attacks rose especially in former communist East Germany after the 1990 German reunification but were initially reduced under a crackdown which included creation of rapid response police forces.

There has been alarm over recent growth of far-right parties including election victories last year for the anti-foreigner National Democratic Party of Germany (NPD) in Saxony state and the German People's Union (DVU) in Brandenburg state.

Police in Berlin this week banned the NPD from marching past the Brandenburg Gate and the soon-to-be opened Holocaust memorial in the city centre on 8 May - the 60th anniversary of Nazi Germany's capitulation. Instead, the NPD is being kept several blocks away from these monuments.

Earlier this year the NPD helped organise the biggest rightist protest in Germany since the 1950s. Over 5,000 extremists marched through Dresden on 13 February on the 60th anniversary of the World War Two British-American firebombing of the city which killed up to 35,000 people.

DPA

Anti-Semitism on the rise in Germany
By David Rising
Berlin
September 8 2002

Anti-Semitism is on the rise in Germany, with more than a quarter of people surveyed saying they believe Jewish influence is too great, and 17 per cent saying they believe Hitler would be viewed as a great statesman if not for the Holocaust.

In one finding that contradicts popular perceptions, researchers at the University of Leipzig and Berlin's Free University said the increase in anti-Semitic feelings was greater in western Germany than in the former communist east.

"The question is why is there such a rise in the west?" Elmar Braehler of Leipzig University said.

"One could say that the west Germans always thought this but it was taboo - we don't know for sure."

Increased tensions in the Middle East and open criticism of Israel could be behind the loosening of inhibitions in expressing anti-Semitic sentiment, he said.

The survey of 1001 people in eastern Germany and 1050 in the west in April also found 17 per cent of Germans believe Hitler would be viewed as a great statesman if it were not for the Holocaust's murder of six million Jews.

The number of respondents who agreed with that view in the west was 19 per cent - up 5 per cent from 1994. Eastern respondents remained steady at 8 per cent. The survey had a margin of error of less than two percentage points.

Deidre Berger, Berlin director of the American Jewish Committee, said the survey backed what Jewish organisations had known for several years. "The problem of right-wing extremism and anti-Semitism in western Germany has sometimes been given less attention due to the continuing acute violence in eastern Germany," Ms Berger said.

"But just because there is less violence in western Germany doesn't mean that there is not a problem with anti-Semitic and right-wing extremist attitudes. I think it's time to start to confront the fact that anti-Semitic cliches and metaphors have been ingrained in German and European society and should be addressed."

The survey found that 28 per cent said Jewish influence was too great, while another 32 per cent partly agreed. Overall, 53 per cent of respondents either agreed or partly agreed that "more than others, Jews cheat and use tricks in their work in order to get what they want".

The findings come after the worst anti-Semitic attack in years when neo-Nazis firebombed a museum that honours the victims of the Nazi death march through Belower Woods, north-west of Berlin in eastern Germany. The fire was discovered on Thursday.

The attackers painted a memorial with the Nazi "SS" symbols and the swastika.

They museum fire destroyed the main exhibition of the Nazis' forced march of concentration camp inmates deeper into Germany ahead of the advancing Soviet Army, in which 800 prisoners died.

The area had not seen such a serious attack on a Holocaust memorial site since 1992, when neo-Nazis burned the rebuilt prisoner barracks inside the Sachsenhausen concentration camp outside Berlin.

AP

BERLIN - Negative attitudes towards Jews remain in Germany even while keeping the memory of the Holocaust strong has grown, the American Jewish Committee said Monday in statement releasing new polling data.

About 60 per cent of Germans say anti-Semitism is currently a problem. Of these 17 per cent see it as very serious and 43 per cent as somewhat of; problem, the poll revealed.

This is the third such survey carried out for the American Jewish Committee (AJC), which maintains an office in Berlin, since German unification in 1990.

Almost 60 years after the Holocaust, substantial percentages of Germans voice negative feelings towards Jews, the survey indicated.

Germany's Jewish community has grown to almost 100,000 from a level of 30,000 in 1990 with Jewish immigrants coming from the former Soviet Union since Berlin opened the country to Jewish immigrants in that year. Germany has a total population of 82 million.

Among the negative attitudes found in the survey::

- 20 per cent of Germans believe Jews have "too much influence" in German society.

- 35 per cent of Germans endorse the view that Jews are motivated by feelings of revenge more so than others.

- 40 per cent of Germans contend that Jews exert too much influence on world events.

- 52 per cent of Germans assert that Jews are exploiting the memory of the Holocaust for their own purposes.

- 17 per cent of Germans "prefer not" to have Jews as neighbours, though more Germans would prefer to not have as neighbours Gypsies, Arabs, Turks, Africans and Poles.

The AJC said anti-Semitism may be even higher than expressed in these survey responses given that the poll also found 59 per cent of those agreeing with the statement that "Many people in Germany are afraid to express their true feelings about Jews.

Regarding the Holocaust, the survey found widespread support for both remembrance and education.

Some 43 per cent of Germans know that the Nazis killed six million Jews during WW2 - an improvement over the 1994 survey when 36 percent correctly cited the 6 million figure.

A broad majority of Germans (72 per cent) favour maintaining the memory of the Holocaust, with 27 per cent saying it is essential and 45 per cent calling it very important for all Germans to know about the Nazi extermination of the Jews, while 16 per cent say it is somewhat important and 4 per cent say not important at all.

The German parliament's decision to build a national Holocaust memorial in the heart of Berlin is backed by 49 per cent, with 27 per cent saying they disapprove.

In general, the older the respondents, the more likely they are to express negative attitudes towards Jews and other minorities, the poll indicated.

There is a consistent correlation in the poll between higher levels of education and lower levels of prejudice.

Eastern Germans hold significantly more positive views on Jews than do western Germans. This finding may come as a surprise given that eastern Germany had higher rates of neo-Nazi violence during the 1990s.

A total of 1,250 people aged 14 and older were interviewed for the survey carried out last month by the Infratest polling agency.

The polling results have a margin of error of between 1.2 and 2.8 percentage points.

your place aint exactly perfect, either.

Matt White
07-04-2005, 02:04 AM

Some people don't get out enough.

SALUTE PHIL!!!

kentuckyklira
07-04-2005, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
I'd like to know why your grandparents and their generation put him into power in the first place.

I would too!

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
your place aint exactly perfect, either. Like, where exactly did I say it was?

FORD
07-04-2005, 03:22 AM
I thought using any sort of Nazi symbolism was treated as a crime in Germany these days?

At least they used to take it seriously enough that even KISS had to change their logo, because it resembled the old Nazi "SS" logo.

http://www.kissasylum.com/kisstory/ger_bestofsolo.jpg

kentuckyklira
07-04-2005, 03:26 AM
I thought using any sort of Nazi symbolism was treated as a crime in Germany these days?

At least they used to take it seriously enough that even KISS had to change their logo, because it resembled the old Nazi "SS" logo.

http://www.kissasylum.com/kisstory/ger_bestofsolo.jpg True.

Ally_Kat
07-04-2005, 08:49 PM

Like, where exactly did I say it was?

you don't have to say it. Your personal actions are strong enough.

rustoffa
07-04-2005, 11:58 PM
I can summerize it for you, Rustoffa....

America has made many a bed partner, some of which weren't exactly humane and every deal we have made through the years has come back to haunt us in one way or another.

And after 200+ years we finally learned that our worst enemies were our oldest allies and we basically made our own bed.

Only now, nobody wants to lay in it with us anymore.

We're fucked without being, well, fucked............................

I still can't believe that China basically owns America, that's so fucked up i can't even fathom it.
My daughter and I made a game out of finding "made in China" on things around the house.....Damn near everything in my home was made in china.
We're fucked and going to be fucked for the rest of our lives.

Goes without typing bro. I was looking for some of that underground press type shit.

Ben Franklin....Freedom Of Religion....fast forward to the Red Menace faking fronts?

This shit's ridiculous. I have more faith in a highland terrapin climbing a pine tree.

Nickdfresh
07-05-2005, 12:09 PM
This should never be forgotten!

True, unfortunately. The GERMAN NAZIs used IBM punch card machines to keep track of Holocaust victims.

Dresden was a punishment bombing designed to break the will of the GERMAN people. It was still and awful atrocity, thought the British RAF probably did most of the killing. Read Kurt VONNEGUT's SLAUGHTERHOUSE 5. He was actually there (he was a POW during WWII).

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~jimthing/slaughter.gif

Redballjets88
07-05-2005, 12:17 PM
they didnt shoot them bc it is against what american soldiers are taught to shoot people who are surrendering unless they have a good reason not to believe them

kentuckyklira
07-05-2005, 12:23 PM
they didnt shoot them bc it is against what american soldiers are taught to shoot people who are surrendering unless they have a good reason not to believe them You don´t know much about WWII, do you?

Fighter pilots shot at anything resembling military that they could. The SS men in Auschwitz even had time to pack their bags and run before the Red Army arrived, even though the allied air forces had more or less absolute control of the skies above Germany.

Redballjets88
07-05-2005, 12:33 PM
oh so your saying from 10,000 feet up they should have shot a person they probably couldt see...you make perfect sense.....maybe ur country should have started the war

kentuckyklira
07-05-2005, 12:39 PM
oh so your saying from 10,000 feet up they should have shot a person they probably couldt see...you make perfect sense.....maybe ur country should have started the war Dude, sue your high school!

Where the hell did you get the notion that fighters were all flying at 10,000 feet?

Redballjets88
07-05-2005, 12:43 PM
dude fuck your sister where did you get the notion that 1. they even saw the ss 2. that they were supposed to kill them (maybe they saw a pow/concentration camp and thought...maybe we should shoot over there bc we might hit innocent people that we dont feel like killing)

once again...this arguement wouldnt exsist if your country would have not started the war

Phil theStalker
07-05-2005, 12:46 PM
they didnt shoot them bc it is against what american soldiers are taught to shoot people who are surrendering unless they have a good reason not to believe them
The Marines in the Pacific during WWII were given order to "start taking prisoners."

Fact.

Look at the casuality lists of the Marines and their enemy.

Somehow ONLY the enemy were killed and ONLY the native people who were doing cooking and chores for the enemy survived. That's very SELECTIVE survival.

They were sending their own message to the Emperor of Japan.

But the top brass didn't want that message to go on so they ordered prisoners to be taken, "because they have information."

The only information the Marines needed was the road map to Tokyo.

If you know what I mean.

Let's look at Peleliu, a sad place. 10,000 dug in enemy troops, 9,600 invading Marines.

10,000 enemy troops all KIA's. 300 natives who were doing the cooking for the enemy survived. Coincidence you may say, but it's like that island after island. They weren't taking prisoners.

You do what you've gotta do, and the drill sargent will train what he's gotta train, and the grunts on the ground will do what they've gotta do.

You don't know your history and you don't know your present.

It's almost like many of you here don't know anything, just like the whole country.

Redballjets88
07-05-2005, 12:49 PM
thats different than in germany....the japanese are told never to surrender and if they do its a huge shame so the go bonzai while italions and krauts actually put their hands up

Phil theStalker
07-05-2005, 12:51 PM
thats different than in germany....the japanese are told never to surrender and if they do its a huge shame so the go bonzai while italions and krauts actually put their hands up
Does that make you right?

Does that make you feel better?

And how much different were the Japanese than the fight to the death Muslims FOR THEIR OWN OIL AND WHO'VE DONE NOTHING TO YOU, WHO HAVE AT THIS VERY MINUTE THEIR BABIES DYING IN THEIR ARMS FROM MALNUTRITION.

YOU'RE GONNA HAVE YOU TIME.

Redballjets88
07-05-2005, 12:53 PM
wtf are you talking about?

oh yeah and ur sig kentucky is bullshit you stupid son of a bitch....celebrating american soldiers dying? yeah fuck you

Phil theStalker
07-05-2005, 12:57 PM

oh yeah and ur sig kentucky is bullshit you stupid son of a bitch....celebrating american soldiers dying? yeah fuck you No one is celebrating U.S. soldiers deaths in Iraq. I hope you enjoy hell, because that's where you're going.

Did you ever hear of "in harms way?"

WHO put those U.S. troops "in harms way?"

Maybe not you, but your attitude and ignorance is keeping them there to DIE.

You're the killer with your words and deeds to this regime in the White House and this weak congress that gets it's marching orders from the special interests, not the American people who have bled enough.

Redballjets88
07-05-2005, 01:01 PM
yes....him saying sabotage is good means that i am killing american soldiers....why dont you two go butt fuck eachother to the german national anthem while burning an american flag....and when your done you can jack off the the video of the guy getting his head cut off......

Redballjets88
07-05-2005, 01:04 PM
and your the one witha shit attitude...every day i wish the americans could come home i dont like seeing them die,,,,you as it seems dont give a fuck you are too preoccupied complaning about the president and saying its bc of the war....even though its bc he isnt john kerry or al gore

Phil theStalker
07-05-2005, 01:11 PM
yes....him saying sabotage is good means that i am killing american soldiers....why dont you two go butt fuck eachother to the german national anthem while burning an american flag....and when your done you can jack off the the video of the guy getting his head cut off...... I don't know who the other "guy" is you're talking about I just logged on.

It's obvious this is just a message board and you're just posting your ignorance on it.

Have fun, enjoy.

That's wot a message board is f4or.

I'd tell you to go nuts, but you already have.:)

kentuckyklira
07-05-2005, 01:16 PM

oh yeah and ur sig kentucky is bullshit you stupid son of a bitch....celebrating american soldiers dying? yeah fuck you It´s the Iraqi´s right to defend their country! Or do you deny them that?

Do you think being invaded and having your country looted and pillaged by the USA is a thing to appreciate?

God, you´re so ridiculously stupid, owning you is easier than opening a can of beer!

Phil theStalker
07-05-2005, 01:20 PM
It´s the Iraqi´s right to defend their country! Or do you deny them that?

Do you think being invaded and having your country looted and pillaged by the USA is a thing to appreciate?

God, you´re so ridiculously stupid, owning you is easier than opening a can of beer! Praise the lord and pass the beer. :gulp:

Redballjets88
07-05-2005, 01:24 PM
except for that we are trying to help them....and most realize that except for the jihad sob's

kentuckyklira
07-05-2005, 01:25 PM
Praise the lord and pass the beer. :gulp:

:spank: Cheers! (http://www.1396bier.de)

kentuckyklira
07-05-2005, 01:27 PM
except for that we are trying to help them....and most realize that except for the jihad sob's Help them!!!!!!!!

By killing them?

By robbing them of their resources?

By destroying their infrastructure?

By depriving them of any kind of security?

By torturing them?

Redballjets88
07-05-2005, 01:29 PM
how did we toture them?
and say gitmo or the prison place bc if thats torture than the world is one giant pussy

kentuckyklira
07-05-2005, 01:32 PM
how did we toture them?
and say gitmo or the prison place bc if thats torture than the world is one giant pussy Too bad for you that you´re used to feeling your daddy´s belt, but that ain´t my fault!

Phil theStalker
07-05-2005, 01:33 PM
Let's look at Peleliu, a sad place. 10,000 dug in enemy troops, 9,600 invading Marines.

10,000 enemy troops all KIA's. 300 natives who were doing the cooking for the enemy survived. Coincidence you may say, but it's like that island after island. They weren't taking prisoners.

Wrong numbers on Peleliu.

Actual numbers:
13,000 dug in enemy troops
9,600 Marine riflemen

Every nation has paid too much to become a part of a one world government.

This congress, these politicians to the top, it won't surprise me if they lose their heads for playing this one world government game instead of talking care of their citizens in a dangerous world that will never come together in their globalists fairy tale dream.

Redballjets88
07-05-2005, 01:34 PM
i do agree about one world gov being stupid...if thats what your talking about

Phil theStalker
07-05-2005, 01:36 PM
Help them!!!!!!!!

By killing them?

By robbing them of their resources?

By destroying their infrastructure?

By depriving them of any kind of security?

By torturing them?
Yeh, dat's help.

Dat's called "progress."

Phil theStalker
07-05-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
True, unfortunately. The GERMAN NAZIs used IBM punch card machines to keep track of Holocaust victims.

Dresden was a punishment bombing designed to break the will of the GERMAN people. It was still and awful atrocity, thought the British RAF probably did most of the killing. Read Kurt VONNEGUT's SLAUGHTERHOUSE 5. He was actually there (he was a POW during WWII).Yeh, and Rockefellers oil refineries and Ford's "motor" plants in Germany were NEVER bombed.

Kind of makes you wonder.

It makes me certain Hitler was a puppet for "Internationalists" (i.e., today called Globalists building up COMMUNIST POLICE STATE China, etc.).

They've been called Internationlists, the "establishment," now Globalists. It's the same group of investors and "families."

Yeh, these money blood lines go way back, and they're running the war in Iraq today, the rest of the Middle East tomorrow, and the soon coming to the U.S.A..

UN VEHICLES IN BASTROP FEDERAL PEN, TEXAS

Phil theStalker
07-05-2005, 02:45 PM
More...

Phil theStalker
07-05-2005, 02:47 PM
The marshal law police in the U.S.A. even have their BADGES.

http://www.greaterthings.com/News/federal_police.htm

Phil theStalker
07-05-2005, 02:53 PM
"AMERICAN FORCES ARE HERE TO HELP. CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED."
Quote from U.S. troops training in the U.S. for marshal law from Alex Jones documentary.

Wot aboot a civil war?

Will you little army boys tolerate dat? huh

FEMA BADGE
EVERYBODY GET ON THE TRAINS. WE'RE MOVING YOU FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AWAY FROM THE TERRORIST ATTACK.
There Will Be Showers For You In The Camps