PDA

View Full Version : Green @ the Pepsi 400

rustoffa
07-02-2005, 11:01 PM
Let's go restrictor plate racin' boyz!!!

Redballjets88
07-02-2005, 11:20 PM
all i can say is

fuck jeff gordon and his butt buddy jimmie johnson....go Rusty

Cathedral
07-03-2005, 12:35 AM
Fucking Scott Riggs killed Martin with his Herbie mobile...that pissed me right the fuck off.
I am soooooo glad i wasn't there to see it live, my night would be ruined and quite expensively i might add too.

Cathedral
07-03-2005, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Let's go restrictor plate racin' boyz!!!

I am happy as a lark that FOX's coverage season is over.
Daryl Waltrip was working my last nerve with that "Boogity-Boogity-Boogity" shit.

He thinks he has a cool catch phrase, I have a fucking headache from his mouth calling these races.

Redballjets88
07-03-2005, 12:42 AM
martin wrecked? that sucks he is my 2nd fav. driver

rustoffa
07-03-2005, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Redballjets88
martin wrecked? that sucks he is my 2nd fav. driver

Yeah, Gordon was waving, but his arm's like the size of an antenna....Riggs couldn't see it.

Redballjets88
07-03-2005, 12:51 AM
gordon starts all wrecks bc he is a bitch

rustoffa
07-03-2005, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Daryl Waltrip was working my last nerve with that "Boogity-Boogity-Boogity" shit.

He thinks he has a cool catch phrase, I have a fucking headache from his mouth calling these races.

Tell me about it...bring back Buddy Baker. I'd like to see Buddy throw DW outta the hollywood hotel....right out of the fucking window. It'd be great if he landed on the spinning cutaway car.

Cathedral
07-03-2005, 01:00 AM
Rigg's sucks as a driver, and more importantly, so does his spotter.

But truthfully, it was just a racing thing and there was nowhere to go for any of them.
Turn 4 is a bitch at Daytona from my Sim Experience, and i knew the moment Mark jerked the car to the right that he would not clear the wall.
This why i hate restrictor plates, it isn't like when my Dad took me to the Bush Grand National Races in the '70's.
Those cars were booking around that track and this "Keep the cars together" shit is for the birds.

Let the drivers do their job and if one car laps the entire field twice, so fuckin be it, man.....THAT'S RACING!

Track Facts:
The 426 HEMI still holds the record at Daytona for fastest lap.
It was run by Buddy Baker and he did it with a lap speed of 221 MPH.

I love Day-fuckin-tona, baby!

Cathedral
07-03-2005, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Tell me about it...bring back Buddy Baker. I'd like to see Buddy throw DW outta the hollywood hotel....right out of the fucking window. It'd be great if he landed on the spinning cutaway car.

I used to tell people Buddy was my uncle, we have the same last name n stuff, lmmfao.

Yeah, I like DW as a driver, but as a commentator he has a lot to learn about NOT getting over excited at these gigs.
That throwing him out the window shit was funny as hell too, lol.

My all time fav is Buddy Baker with Richard Petty coming in second.

Thos edudes had balls to climb into factory stock cars and go over 200 MPH with minimal at best safety gear.

Those were the days....................

Redballjets88
07-03-2005, 01:10 AM
and then after risking their lives they would fight eachother

Cathedral
07-03-2005, 01:18 AM
Yeah, wasn't that great?
That hasn't changed much though, they still lose their cool on occasion.

Cale Yarborough was good for attacking his competitors, lol.

Redballjets88
07-03-2005, 01:21 AM
same with aj foyt

Cathedral
07-03-2005, 01:26 AM
Oh shit, 4 wide into turn 1....Not smart.

And then it happens, down goes the CAT car. :(
Oh well, it ain't a Dodge anymore so fuck it, grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Tony Stewart is looking like he wants it bad....this is the best part of any race, the last 10 laps.

rustoffa
07-03-2005, 01:27 AM
I used to tell people Buddy was my uncle, we have the same last name n stuff, lmmfao.

Yeah, I like DW as a driver, but as a commentator he has a lot to learn about NOT getting over excited at these gigs.
That throwing him out the window shit was funny as hell too, lol.

My all time fav is Buddy Baker with Richard Petty coming in second.

Thos edudes had balls to climb into factory stock cars and go over 200 MPH with minimal at best safety gear.

Those were the days....................

It was over the top...gotta respect Waltrip as a driver. That dude is WAY up there on the victory list. LMFAO, Buddy Baker was a legendary driver AND commentator. On one of the old TNN broadcasts, the fucking Brut 33 blimp was flying around, and Eli Gold is giving it some props...Buddy goes, "can we get the captain on the radio? Ned Jarrett could use a little sprucin' up....are those blowflies or his headset?"

LMMFAO!!!

Redballjets88
07-03-2005, 01:27 AM
what place is rusty in?

Cathedral
07-03-2005, 01:46 AM
Son of a Bitch, I hate Tony Stewy-art.....

But Jr. took 3rd, he needed that....

but my question is, is Martin still in the chase or did he fall out of the top 10 on this one. :(

Va Beach VH Fan
07-03-2005, 09:49 AM
gordon starts all wrecks bc he is a bitch

all i can say is

fuck jeff gordon and his butt buddy jimmie johnson....go Rusty

Here we go again....

"Gordon starts all wrecks because he is a bitch"....

You can do better than that, what a ridiculous statement.....

redblkwht
07-03-2005, 09:53 AM
Damn, i picked the #5 car to win today..
last crash killed my bet ;)
Kyle's a great upcoming driver
too.

Ally_Kat
07-03-2005, 01:02 PM

ah, see, I prefer Fox' coverage except for that flashing traffic light thing. I find that uber annoying.